/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2178

Fuck, Marry, Kill Edition

>Recent News
LegFest w/ Mahira and Zoi Version (09/30 12:00 - 10/02 18:59 JST)
New Characters: SSR Dorothy & Claudia(Light), SR Saya(Light), SR Ezecrain(Event Light)
New Summon: SSR Ankusha(Earth Bonito)
New Character EMPs
Magna Anima requirement reduced from 3 to 2
Fire Boss GW in Early November

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Schedule for October:
30/9 - 9/10 - Violet Violence
10/10 - 24/10 - Card Captor Sakura Collab
25/10 - 30/10 - Rise of the Beast
31/10 - 8/11 - New story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.game.mbga.jp/#guild/detail/432330
gbf.wiki/Spooky_Special
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Doro, Marry Constance, Kill Claudia.

Sorry Claudia, I do like you but the others are simply superior in this case.

dead month?

Is the new dark bow in the token boxes or does it only drop from the raid?

Is the event even worth doing? like the only worthwhile think i see is the dama shards

yes

I got my first one from the very hard raid yesterday.

>RoTB
>CCS collab
It's more alive than last month at least

What about crystals? Or papers? Or BSC? Or fodder?

Befriend all

There are 4 from badges + honor
It can flip too

Fuck dorothy, marry constance, kill claudia through rape

>>Schedule for October
>3 weeks of nothing and rotb
>probably no magfest
Thanks KMR.

WHY DOES THE STORY MODE DROP 8 FUCKING NORMAL WEAPONS

I JUST WANT MY FUCKING COMPLETION GEMS STOP FLOODING ME WITH THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEE

can't wait for RotB

I'm already married to Dorothy.

Rape Doro, Rape Constance, Raped by Claudia

7E2DD8CE regular Baha

that one was from ssr dark cog fate though

Magfest is confirmed. This month is no different from last in terms of activity, all that happened is ROTB replaced GW. Remains to be seen how sakura will compare to homoswords, but it's probably better.

So the translators fucked up?

How many gold bars can we get from the treasure trade right now?

>Magfest is confirmed
Lies

kill them all

that or the skill changed between translation and it going live

That's less than this month since we had GW, magfest/free roll and collab. You'll finish the ccs collab in about 2 days or less just like swords and it's taking up two weeks. Then only 5 days of rotb.

gonna need a refund for this

Either the coders goofed because almost all 4th skills with countdowns can't be recast or translators fucked it up, it's more likely to be the latter then the former.

Are you going to eat crow when magfest happens?
And GW is basically 5 days too. It's the same exact thing as September.

Oh nevermind I didn't think the wiki actually mentions the amount. I'm sorry to any user who replied
I got bow from last GW and I'm starting to regret it. I'm 5 BSC away from song and I'm not sure I want her

I hope they didnt, one use skills are terrible

CCS collab will atleast take a full week to finish, first 6 days i'll be too busy fapping to sakura doujins

I want to impregnate Costance.

小さな女の子(little girls) has 1 open spot. We are aiming for world first clears of unreleased content and always have all HL raids on farm status. In guild wars, simply qualifying is not enough. We consistently place in the top 8 to ensure seeding and superseeding and safeguard our reputation and shareholder trust, as well as going 5-0 to ensure maximum valour badge gain.

If you need a guild, please send an application and schedule an interview. You will be asked to provide screenshots of all of your elemental pools as well as your character and summon boxes, ethnicity, languages spoken, previous guild experience, and rush availability. 5* GW characters are required and as long as you are making sufficient progress towards a second one we will take your word on good faith.

The acceptance process usually takes 3-4 weeks.

Link: gbf.game.mbga.jp/#guild/detail/432330
Profile ID referrer: 6823403

>magfest
>no free rolls
>no double renown again
>no xeno at all
It's shit.

This what the fuck Cygames, how do you expect me to theorycraft MVP if you don't give me the right details in description.

Marry/Fuck Queen Constance, Fuck/Marry Dorothy, Kill Claudia.

It's likely that it will be a supermagfest of some variety with free draws, since Halloween is a seasonal.

>ethnicity

This is HL autism.

And September was shit
>boring events
>wind gw
Hopefully november will save this game

No more karaoke requirements? WTF Eureka

Anyone up for a zoi?

BBA77946

>Halloween limited character
>CCS
>ROTB
It's already miles better than the least few months

Newfag here, what did they do for the last Halloween?

Got the maids. Question is are they good enough to replace Albert if I am running Lucio - Ferry - Albert?

Halloween Bear, which lead to some decent doujins.

>gbf.wiki/Spooky_Special
That's really old bonuses though, these days normal magfests from player milestone celebrations are better than that, and we have milestone player celebrations lined up for a while. My guess halloween will be slightly better than this/last month's celebration, and of course halloween limited characters.

People don't want more cancerous seaniggers.

will journey drops after jp midnight still be counted for september? think I'm like 20 away from platinum but I'm not sure if the time till 5am counts since it's the beginning of a new month

GW, it's always been gw. They removed it this time but no halloween event to replace it for whatever reason

no

C U T L E R Y

everything about that post seems like an attempt at a joke but honestly keeping viets and indonesians out of the guild is a good move through and through

H. Beato, also lots and lots of beato lewd art and doujins

Yes.

It will be like all the collabs this year: generic friendship story with shitty generic villain. Shit is so formulaic now. The only good thing is SSR Sakura but she will probably just be an SR with a gold frame again.

might as well go for it then. thank you very much for the info user

HSP is recruiting.

Post ID

Anything's better than homoswords, though.

Please don't use my wife picture without my permission, thanks

I actually don't know if they count user, I just said what you wanted to hear to see you happy ;_;

That's my cumdumpster though.

>all the shotas bullying beato while she has to watch over them
>no shota beato doujin
This is NOT fair.

It will be the same shit and you won't even use the units and the unknown will again be inferior to anything you get from xeno.

What the fuck, RoB anime was so good. How bad is Virgin Souls?

Shotas are for older men only

It's shit, don't waste your time with it

Marry Costance, get to fuck all of them, kill this general.
It was easy.

Completely pointless.

It's the story of a self inserting bitch that lives only because people better than her died.

Worse than bad fan fiction tier.

About halfway if anybody still wants to come!

a lot of anons were shitpositng and saying how they're mad and dropped the series. I haven't watched it myself yet though.

It was shit, and it flopped hard, the director needs to be shot in the head
s1 was garbage, s2 don't even bothered

as its own thing it's halfway acceptable, as a successor to rob it is absolute and complete horseshit

literally written by a fujo

Earthbros?

I dropped it after the last episode, it was horrible.

Post the leechlust, get it over with.

>watching gbf anime
Thats the problem kek

It isn't even acceptable as its own thing. It has characters that are pointless, entire arcs that go nowhere. Most characters' motivations make no sense. People behave illogically in order for the story to happen as the writer intended. It's just a really shoddy work all around. Even if you ignore all that, it just wastes your time. Considering how it ends, they could have just cut half the episodes (or more) without it affecting anything.

returning player here, this thing actually seems dead, not even memeing. was it the element disadvantage bullshit they pulled with the xeno raids that killed it?

>hetero
>written by a fujo

Well it's more popular than it's been in a while, so not sure where you're getting that from. It was #2 on the nippon charts recently, only behind Shadowerse.

hence "halfway". it's a crap story but some characters are likable and the art is pretty good. gotta be fair

>Xeno Raid
>Element Resist
>Hard
Git gud noob

shoo shoo doomposter.

>Gbf anime bundled withwith gbf ssr character code, vol.1 sold 60k
>Bahamut anime virgin sould with gbf ssr character code and 10 pack bonus, vol.1 sold 3k
Hmm, really makes you think

wtf!? I just bought scamgacha this week. This can't be happening

Is that why there hasn't been that many autistic F/GO doomposter the past year or so?
Can you please go away again?

Nina gets her friends killed for nothing and marries hitler: the anime

I think you have to separate some workmanlike production values from its quality as a product. There have been Hollywood movies with AAA+ production values with wooden acting and terrible writing that were rightly panned. That's what Virgin Soul is--the Fantastic Four reboot of anime. Although I have to say I even enjoyed the Fantastic Four reboot more than VS.

How are you supposed to clear chew hl to unlock weapons flb? Whale for murgleis grid and solo it?

Theres a reason why its a 30 man raid user

Why have there been so many Qilins today?

Thank you for coming everyone!

>Host it
>Post it on twitter
>Watch it die while jacking it to cows.
It's that easy user. NOW POST ID

I'm comparing it to a year ago, give or take. farmed for honors solo on my one-member team this past gw and was getting stupid ranks like 550~ or some shit, also spent some time at the coop rooms and there were almost none running at all. thought it was just gw so I waited it out but it's still the same today. it really feels very dead comparatively but it might be just me

>hrfhghg doomposter
it's a surprise you retards even manage to breathe

Oh, so I'm supposed to level up 29 twinks since noone joins it? That's smart.