/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

connections to heart Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gheqi_LAPf0
youtube.com/watch?v=BMzuRwp_X58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dr. Xaplev I'm Acix.

Third for boys loving boys

colliseum got updated in jp

Thank fucking good for those skip increases. I was tired of going only three rounds at a time in Tier 15

Heartless are cute.

do i play 358/2 Days before or after KH2? i'm almost done with Reverse/Rebirth right now.

after kh2
inb4 >playing days

thanks user.

and read it. Dont play it

I started playing 2 days ago,is this a good setup?

Go for Nam -> EX Kairi -> 0.2 Riku on a different keyblade instead.An unbuffed 0.2 Riku won't deal much damage.

You want that Kairi buff as early as possible. Namine into Kairi, move 0.2 Riku somewhere (he's useless with that setup anyway)

hot

Well /khg/?

I've never played it is it any good?

I liked it for what it was, but the game is flawed. Ask again once all of the DLC and story/game patches are out.

No

Is the guy with the Ultima Weapon super powerful?

Which one?

>first 3k
>second a KH3 Sora
They're really going all out in babying long time away people

Well shit, maybe I should take a break for a while. How long to get that shit?

2 months, aka not worth it due to increased jews giveaways
Might have been worth it with the old dailies

Both I guess.

Well kind of I guess? One is the father and other is his son and their royal bloodline has sorts I'd powers.

If I unlocked the theme for 358/2 days, then i can then get card collector in re:com? And can i use an existing file or need to start again?

Wake up /khg/!

You just know this means eveyone in here is in a coma brought about by a highly violent sexual assault

It's funny seeing /v/ act as if they know anything about KH.

It should unlock in an existing file. You'll know it's unlocked if you see two treasure chests in a Room of Rewards.

Yep. It's ridiculous how some of that shit can get correct with a simple copy + paste.

I wanna fucking kill myself. And all because I didn't wake up early enough this morning to make sure my rank was secured. All I needed was literally a few more minutes of grinding

Should I even be pulling from the Ira/Invi banner if I already have a Kairi EX and copying it two times?

Yes because if you don't have damage medals then those Kairi copies mean jack shit

I'm not exactly hurting for damage medals except for maybe power as I have the previous 3 Foretellers. I'm just not sure on whether to keep going for Ira, go for the Xion HD in the Jack banner (Have decent but not great medals Reverse Power), or wait until medals with Upright Defense Down come out.

I hate how FFXV had the perfect scenario for a final boss in KH3.

Who is your favorite Xehanort?

Xigbar

Xehanort

Luxord

Plz Nomura

I tend to be partial towards Xemnas, simply due to his Boss fight in KH1FM, but his fights in KH2 and DDD aren't as good. The fight against Ansem-Riku in KH1 was also great, but he now just spends all of his time flirting with Riku.

Xigbar is fun, though.

I'd have to say Xigbar. Even when the game came out I always liked how he seemed to know more than what he was letting on, and considering what we know now it's even better. He also has some pretty cool weapons, and after doing most of the data battles last night, he's maybe my favorite Org member to fight.

KEYBLADE

Master Xehanort

>my character finally gets to die
>I don't
This is bullshit.

Young Xehanort in Birth by Sleep but only because his clock sabers are cool

I ship it.

Sauce?

Malefishe.

>INB4 that Riku is in his KH2 outfit
It was a prompt that she drew for.

Thanks.

I missed this game and my characters expressionless faces

Which one does Aranea have? Don't recall ever seeing that.

It's Divewing, from 3D.

Well then. Been years since I played it, and currently 2.8 isn't worth it for one regular lengthed game.

You guys liking the KH3 manga so far?

So according to /v/ Bloody had some inside connection to get the collections patched. Anyone got a source on this or are they just blowing it out of their asses as per usual.

They can't be this stupid

Oh they are:
The sources are:
His vod or what the fuck ever
A pastebin.

>Specifically Bizkit047 had inside connections as pointed out, he grouped up all the information on bugs and gameplay shortcomings of BBSAFP and 1.5 + 2.5 HD, he made clean, easy tor ead pastebins.
This involved a group effort of the community and also a huge personal effort on his part testing out the games themselves for bugs over and over.
If you turn on your PS4 right now to play 1.5 + 2.5 HD and the games don't crash when you save and/or corrupt your saves, it's because this man right here kept pointing out these issues to Square and they finally fixed them.
>This same person is pointing out, alongside others, that KH3 can, and should be a better game, and yet people give him and other members of the community shit for it, calling him autistic.
Jesus

Are the new Jack medals worth it?

Additionally WE KNOW FOR A FACT that square has been listening to the analysis and pastebins.

They really do think that Square listened to 2 speed runners and those 2 only. Mind you they still don't have an actual source saying that Square reached out to Bizkit or Bloody. They just cite the patches to the game as proof, instead of you know, realizing that a bunch of people play the games and are more than capable of complaining across various platforms.

This is almost certainly the same guy that came here months ago defending himself bl00dypuzzy and his reaction to everyone calling him a faggot on youtube

So it's either Bloody defending himself or XV talking about shit he knows nothing of. Great.

Why do any of us give a shit what a bunch of retarded streamers say?

Reminder that Blue Cats are superior

This is my pet Nub. He is beautiful.

Does anyone have a rank 4 pet in global yet

nah not possible

>no 25 point medals

So I finally beat the Data Organization, and with their Mushroom counterparts all satisfied I'm up to the Silver Crown, all that's left for me to do is Lingering Will, well and the last Paradox Cup too. I gave him a few half-hearted test fights before calling it a night, but any tips for this guy before I try him again?

Depends. Do you want to beat LW legit or by cheesing? There's 2 cheese methods that will leave you feeling empty inside afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=gheqi_LAPf0
Just follow the guide.
Terra is super duper easy.

yeah if you're a shitter

Let's go with both.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMzuRwp_X58

Fenrir one is the most popular one. I can't find the other strat, saw a speedrunner do some weird loop on him without Fenrir.

Someone should make an edit saying that 358 doesn't have all of the cutscenes like Roxas vs. Saix, and maybe the fight with Riku? Can't remember.

And not to skip out on Coded for gameplay, unless they are only watching it - which they should simply watch the introduction up until Data Sora goes to the Disney worlds and from Hollow Bastion onwards.

Friendly reminder that if you use a cheese strat on Lingering Will and/or do it on a difficulty lower than critical, you are an irredeemably bad player and should leave the general at once.

You're right. Terra is easy for a shitter. Which means if you are good he's crazy easy.

Stop linking to shit threads on /v/.

Holy shit. I don't know how I've never seen this before but that's full on ridiculous. Why does Terra take more damage from more finishers?

That and add that Chi/KHUX is important for KH3.

The damage he takes increases as you land consecutive hits.

I know most people say that the movie loses very little by not including a number of scenes, but how many of those scenes would be considered good character moments? I saw a gif set of Roxas, Xion and Axel shittalking Demyx that I found funny, so how many other scenes are like that? Ones that don't do much for the plot, but have character interactions that are at least entertaining?

Aqua's spats are tight.

Is it okay if I discover a cheese strat by myself without any guides?

>I know most people say that the movie loses very little by not including a number of scenes
The movie cuts out a ton of good shit, I don't know who thinks that. The roxas vs saix fight, xion vs roxas before it was put back in, really good character moments like when roxas and axel go flying in neverland, the stick mission in beasts castle, and Roxas hanging out with ham, pepper, and omelette during his day off

NO YOU MUST USE PREAPPROVED TACTICS YOU SHITLORD.

>was coli rank 6000th 15 hours ago
>now just over 10000th
>unable to advance
JUST

>tfw rank 420

post set up

Nice

Post the actual blade cause anyone can click that shit and claim its them.

i had to keep pushing though, so not anymore but it was fun while it lasted

pushy pushy

Not him, but it's not that hard retard. Just have a bunch of gen attack up and gen defense down and one or two AoE damage medals. ezpz

No shit but a set up like Doesn't look like one that should make rank 420.
I'm at rank 3100something and I'm only that far because Seph EX destroys everything.