totalwar.com/blog/mortal-empires

Total War Saga
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Workshop for Warhammer 2 hasn't been enabled yet but will be. Manually installing mods still works.

Old thread boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/190926709#bottom

Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

eric simply eric OP

>install gemfx
>game is a blurry fucking mess with a dirty camera lens filter

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Should I use skinks at all early game or load up with Saurus units? Since skinks are cheaper usually, my economy feels like ass so far.

dumb frog poster

Post it

I noticed that sometimes AI Skaven just inflicts insane amounts of burst damage, what the fuck it can be? Sometimes I fight a stack and post-battle screen literally shows 0 kills among Skaven army, and yet I lost like 200+ dudes, what gives? And it's not Warp Lightning or whatever Bolt Engineer's cast.

>have a cav fighting some random trash
>a few moments later I notice that they are half dead
>had an Eagle Bolt thrower
>literally got deleted from full health

Also, fuck Skaven city maps, they are so fucking dark I just can't see how fight is going on

Download just finished and I think Lizardmen will be my first campaign. Do I take Mazdamundi or Kroq-Gar?

Is the new SFO units not lore friendly? Each new unit I've seen has been in an army edition at one time or another.

So I have dealt with almost all Skaven Corruption but there's this Osmosis thing. What is it and how I can deal with it ?

Its a bug. You can use rat summons to melt Hell Cannons in 3-4 seconds

Has anyone been able to use eagle claw bolt throwers to attack wall towers? Every time I right click on the tower, they just start wheeling up to the base of it. They won't actually start shooting at it

>when mommy declares war on you

Menace from below is super op in the right conditions

>when you declare war on mommy and rape her after a battle

Osmosis means its bleeding in from an adjacent settlement.

Post Queek memes

More like Queef

Saurus for sure although I kept Kroq's army at 12-15 units for quite a while. You also want to hold off on recruiting a second stack as long as possible.

Push south until you have the walled settlement past the gold mine, I can't remember if it's the same province or not. Get peace with the skaven if they're weak.

After that turn around and snipe The Golden Tower from whoever owns it then get the landmark, walls and public order sorted.

Be careful of the high elves off the coast, if you can't get NAP or trade with them expect an invasion. Their province is quite good for income despite the climate isn't a bad option.

JUST

These guys don't know when to quit, it's getting ridiculous, somehow they're strength rating 4 and keep shitting out these armies to land on my shores.

Skinks are useful for ranged damage and for chasing down skirmishers early game since you won't have access to cav

Gutter Runners and their variations are probably the most cancerous units to fight against.

Thank you. Fucking rats.

Final battle wasn't very difficult after all, the magic you get is fucking insanely broken, I forgot I even had dragon princes for a long time because I was fucking about with it so much, and teclis became super broken with his net due to all the reserve you had

I like this game a lot more than 1, even with the vortex meme

Is this the reason the game only sold half as much as warhammer 1?

Use cav idiot

Unironically yes

Normies don't like playing as fantasy races, only killing them

Anyone else having the game run like shit when it was just fine on the first one?
770 btw

If i attack a blob with a unit of swords in front and a unit of polearms directly behind, would I be getting more attacks in or am I just wasting that second unit?

Fucking hisfags don't deserve this game

They don't do anything though, their damage is non AP so whatever.

What is the purpose of the white lion unit? Why would I bring them ever?

Are Silver Helmets so shit or I'm doing something wrong? The only reliable way to kill Gutter Runners is to focus them down with Archers, but Cav just has a hard time catching them, while they also take damage from their skirmish and then they also get fucked in melee.

>Peace with the skaven

Fuck that, press on and wipe queek out to the last Warren. Then go take gold tower.

Edgy Elfs best.
Skaven a shit.

mommy issues is a big fucking problem for malekith - having morathi in a separate faction was a mistake
>morathi confeds with a bunch of minor factions, owns a shitton of provinces
>refuses to confed with me
>chaos corruption out the ass
>decide I have to annex her via force
>don't want to directly declare war because of her alliance with pestilens(what a fucking slut), one of my few trading partners
>instead trying to make her declare war by raiding her shit

nah they definitely do damage

you want ap and can't afford swordmasters, or you want a themey army with the white lion general helfs can get

nah gutter runners are definitely very hard to kill - they have poison attacks + a trait that slows down any unit that gets near them, so what happens is that your cav loses a ton of speed when they get close and don't get a great charge off, which allows the gutter runners to actually beat them in sustained melee combat

>blessed spawning quest
>enter in a trade agreement with your current war enemy
and this is why I never get blessed units
fuck this

White Lions should get infiltrate, but only be able to infiltrate in forests

Well that and it's been out for less than a week

I'm more interested in thinking about upcoming DLC races than I am about actually playing the game. What's wrong with me?

ROLLAN

So what exactly happens if you gain control of the vortex? Do you just win the campaign?

>her alliance with pestilens(what a fucking slut)
>Morathi sucking Lord Skrolk's diseased cock
That's pretty hot tbqhwyf

No that's called flanking and it absolutely does more damage

Or do you mean, pole arms behind YOUR unit? That does nothing im afraid

Nothing. We need the JEZZAILS

You fight a stack from each of the other factions plus a pickle surprise in a grand slam final battle

Rolling for playthrough after my Queek one.

They do 1% damage per hit so they won't fire. If you feel you feel about as gay as Legend of Total War you can manually control it, speed up time and fire 100 times.

Just done Tyrion's, rollan

>Ikit Claw / Throt
>Settra and the gang
>Malus Darkblade / Lokhir Fellhart
>Allarielle / Alith Anar
>Teninone and the other Saurus guy
I cant blame you desu

I can't fucking wait for Mortal Empires! I am having insane fun with this, but I need some gunpowder and imperial steel!

White lions should either get infiltrate, OR, up their melee defense and give them anti large to basically make them empire halberds. Remove their 10% ward save and make it 10% vs ranged, which is what it was on TT anyway, to keep them balanced. And make their unit size about 100 (on ultra)

At that point they become a decent middle tier line infantry.

Do you guys recommend spreading your recruitment buildings out or keeping most of them in one province?

970 here - yeah, the game runs worse than the first. Looks worse, too.

>Playing my first Skarnik campaign on very hard
>Turn 50, still only have 3 provinces (the ones with Angrund and the two other dwarfs) because the AI simply can't stop waging war against me with their human factions
>Decide to take a break and play TWW2

>Start Tyrion on hard, first battle
>Literally didn't move a single unit from their starting position, didn't even use the Phoenix
What the fuck, those ballista and archers are fucking insane.

Control large army only got me two temple guard as reinforcements, even though the entire city was available. What the hell.

how are you dealing with lizard fags primal instincts?

It depends on the provinces size honestly, and it's location in relation to the front, and how my economy is doing. Theoretically you can - at least at first - get away with making your start province a recruitment center and everything else money, but your ability to keep up armies at distance will suffer.

Generally though, if a province had less than 3 settlements? Don't bother trying to make it a recruitment center except maybe for basic units if you need some on the spot army bulking.

COLD BLOODED LOGIC

the helfs already have plenty of units with anti-large - if you gave white lions anti-large, they would still have the same problem they have now (redundancy) except they would be a shittier phoenix guard instead of a shittier swordmaster

And... what do you get? What's the incentive for me to bother finishing it instead of wiping everyone out?

Also 970, runs fine on most things turned up to ultra. There are certain settings that tank performance massively iirc

>Turn 153
>Only done the first tirual

BOY

>recruiting phoenix guard and swordmasters at 1 gold chevron

>friendship ended with morathi, now teclis is my best friend

already did the vortex once and though it was dumb, now just ignoring it

>only played skaven and lizardmen
>havent touched helves or delves once

are they _____________fun?

>doing the rituals

>Baine

should i go to war with mummy?

I know its unlikely since they'll probably go with Hellbrone and Malus Darkblade for DLC legendary lords for DE, but I really hope we get lokhir Fellhart at some point to play with in mortal empires. I liked the DE campaign, but it doesn't really let you play pirate too much since youre constantly attack up north and Morathi wont confederate with you on Very Hard. I was able to get a lord with a name of power that made shades brokenly OP, he gave them +15% range, -15% upkeep, and PLUS 60 ARMOR for a total of 90 ARMOR. Ended up sending him to ulthuan with an army of Shades, Corsairs, and Dark riders supported by an assassin, death hag, and sorceress as well as a fully upgraded black ark. Had so much fun raiding with him, I'd love to see a raid focused DE army, especially with Fellhart at the (kraken)helm.

So is the new game worth 60 bucks?

Rool

I've played 1 hour of each faction and it feels like i've seen everything the game has to offer

You win the campaign?

If you wanna do a conquest victory instead that's up to you

>Using a 930 graphic card
>Can play Medium settings in TWW1 no problema with Ultra units
>Can't play TWW2 unless I put settings on low and and lower the resolution

Optimization is dogshit in this game.

how do I into shades? I just don't see how you would use them in battle

R9 290, the game runs like ass for me, looks worse and runs worse than first one. I have no clue what to do. The game also becomes blurry as fuck after I tinkered with settings, but at least I got some FPS. What's worse, my battles feel really sluggish and I think I started to get headaches because of it, it kinda becomes annoying trying to control army when I really can't see what's going in battles because everything gets smudged into some vibrant mess and units don't respond properly to me.

>Doing rituals while standing outside your capital
Don't do this.

>930

>Doing Rituals

Do you get any of the cutscenes if you just ignore all the rituals and win the game by domination?

>4 factions
>shitty graphics
>ass gameplay
>paying 60 bucks for DLC

You Warcucks will eat up anything

HISTORY FUCKING WHEN????

I FUCKING HATE THESE DUMB ARMIES AND FACTIONS, WHY CANT WE JUST HAVE MORE HISTORY!??!?! FUCKING CA SOLD US OUT AND YOU NORMIES ARE EATING IT UP LIKE GOOD GOYIM, FUCK YOU

IM DONE

Did we get linked on /v/ again?

Yes. They are fun

see ya tomorrow you stupid t*rk

this when the fuck is the next adult total war game, sick of this fucking preschool game for autists

THis

>Go through my troops
>Hear lips smacking noise
>Wait what
>See this

Furries in my fucking TW?

(You)

combat to the death and taking every single auto resolve i can get.

>Kroqgar is high enough level for both Hand of god and his weapon quest
>I don't have either
fuckin ebin CA. Fuckin E B I N

>hung warband
>tfw chaos is coming to cuck me of my high elf waifus

I love high elves but either start for them is such a huge slog. Either you're Teclis and under the gun and outnumbered from turn one forcing you to slog through heaps of lizards, or you're Tyrion and surrounded by other high elves who hate you and mirror matches are so boring and conquering ulthuan is a huge slog.. And if you try to sail south everything is fucking uninhabitable

>Did we get linked on /v/ again?

Will you fucking stop saying this dumb shit every time, those opinions have been posted every thread from the past 6 months

screenshot your settings my d00d