wew so much lag the top of the hc ladder guy died

nice game GGG

reminder

delet thred plaz

>try to buy someones item
>character does not exist

owned faget

shitbirds out

HOLY FUCK CHRIS WILSON JUST BURST INTO YOUR ROOM AND HE HAS A MASSIVE HARDON TO FUCK YOUR MOUTH WITH
HE ROARS LIKE A WILD MOOSE WHILE LICKING HIS FINGERS CLEAN OF TACO SAUCE
THE ONLY THING THAT CAN STOP HIM FROM KNOCKING YOUR TEETH OUT IS TO COME UP WITH A NEW THRESHOLD JEWEL

What do you do?

>finally get my summoner all set up
>do one map
>game crashes
>now have to spend minutes fucking around picking up the right spectres again

k............... kool

how much scorching ray dps for guardians/shaper should i have

all of it

>play srs
>do all content in the game and not worry about some stupid little faggots that can only do one thing or the other and require you to stay logged in forever

flicker strike threshold jewel

with 40 dex in radius, 50% chance to grant a frenzy charge upon using flicker strike :^)

limit 2 of course :^)

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

what about 50 dex in radius, must be allocated, and reduces the cooldown by half?

Im so fucking BOOOORED

what map do you faggots even run for currency, am I really supposed to run shaped spider forest sextanted all day

Vol
Can
O

10-15% trap damage
"chance to cause bleeding on hit with attacks" also applies to bear trap

why is iron will (the gem) so shit

because the keystone exists

because it's not a more modifier lmao!!!

Blood Rage and Vaal Pact? Am I asking to die.

I have used these before in builds but not together. Seems like a good way to kill yourself. Am I missing the trick to them together? Should I use something else in place of one of them?

So now that the league is dead and you've done all there is to do, what are you playing?

trying to build spectres

Sounds kinda ez tobehonestfamily

getting my first 100

yet to kill uber atziri
I have plenty of currency to buy a few attempts, but not rly in a hurry

Don't use them because they stop you from using Full life support.

what are some good builds that use dmg on full life
i was playing aw with it and it was pretty good

retard

report this please

Almost no builds use it. It is a meme support.

slayer

>tfw no one will steal PoE's sourcecode and server files so people could fix the game for the devs

Caustic Arrow Threshold Jewel
+10% chaos damage

Remove the cloud effect.

Arrow does 100% of physical damage as well.

Because the cloud sucks and I don't want to deal with it.

I remember back in 2012 closed beta, when no one besides true arpg fans cared about the game.
It was unfinished and we only had 2/3 acts but damn the game used to be cozy.
Now there 4chin/reddit threads everywhere, shit become mainstream af.

What did he mean by this?

>hi i would like to buy your gayfaggotfucker for 500c in hhc 450c?

I do that all the time, people are to lazy to change the price so they just copy pasta the poe.trade line and add their real offer in their next message.
I do this especially whenever I spam-offer several people.

You either accept his trade or you ignore it, nothing special about that.

he means he offered 80c less instead of something reasonable

shit man, havent played in like a month.
Iam so out of touch with prices.

>didn't play for a week
>check if poeg is chaining dunes with zana breach already
>poeg STILL not chaining dunes with zana breach

good. maybe they’ll fix the game and add an auction house so i dont have to stay logged in all day playing jew simulator

>didn't play for a week
you mean how you rmted your stuff?

most efficient way to farm up currency is not to flip/trade/farm, its converting ingame currency early on at the start of a fresh league into d2jsp forum gold.
you get 500-1000fg per exalted in the first week of a season. 1 month later you get 10exalted for 1000fg. you basically 10x your wealth by doing nothing. its so easy and yet I see people going full jew mode all 3months of a season and yet they cant afford a headhunter.

>d2jsp
kill yourself thanks

what is the 'pickle rick' of poe builds?

>4 wymen race
>no paws
ruined

blade vortex

biscos mf

>cooterz
>woman

whats the problem?
I easily get 20000-25000fg in 1-2weeks of just playing the game and doing the 36/40 challenges.
With the currency I can easily buy 6L's and other endgame gear on day2-3 of a new season, being able to do endgame content early on gets you even more currency for the next season and loop goes on.

hf grinding shaped spider forest maps my boy.

kill yourself for being part of keeping that cancerous shithole alive and feeding a literal manchilds life

retard

>he needs to d2jsp to be able to afford 6l 2 days into the league
what's it like being shit at the game?

I havent spend a single $ on d2jsp, I actually made several grand over last 5 years just selling my gear after Iam done with a season.
boohoo, what is it like to be poor?

>grinding shaped spider forest
the fact that you think this is even a real thing and not just a noob joke trap proves how retarded you are. stay in d2jsp with the other shitstain brazillians and fuck off from here

>he thinks a few dollars a day makes him rich
literally a brazillian retard here right now holy shit how are you even able to connect and post here

kys

excuse me, but you are the shitter who can't get enough currency for a 6l without d2jsp

*works for 4 hours and makes what you make in 3 months of slaving away in a boring game*

what is it like to choke on a balding fat white mans cock just to be able to play some shitty free diablo clone? lmao retard

you got that shit wrong.
you guys are the ones who farm for months, I usually only play the first week or so of a season until I get my 36/40 challenges done, after that Iam done and wait for the next season.
But I guess if it makes you feel better believing that I grind for money so be it, whatever makes you happy my dude.

>this brazillian is defending eating cock just to get some items in this game a bit faster than others
whatever makes you feel powerful retard
just kys already

>spending weeks farming gear and currency just so you can afford the money you need to make a single UMA DELICIA

>another indian or whatever shithole retard comes in here to brag about how he makes $100 after a month of grinding every day for hours

>he needs to wait a month to play the game just so he can have items
>he can't farm a headhunter in under a week
@you don't deserve my (You)s

why should I farm for a headhunter when I can just buy one on day2.
like I said I dont play past week1.

its amazing how reddit tier like this community is when it comes to d2jsp.

kys

why are you still here instead of rimming the fat mans ass for some forum gold? gtfo

>I dont play past week1
than why are you here? why do you even bother playing a game based around the grind if you don't actually want to grind and play it?

I dont play atm, Iam just bored and actually never visited this subboard so I wanted to give it a try.
I wait for path of diablo & next poe season.

nigger I'm not the one bragging about making $200 worth of fg once every 3 months

gonna be running all these and will post results probably tomorrow unless I can actually do them all today

im honestly not expecting much

>brazillian tries to advertise path of diablo so he can earn some pennies off of his grinding there too

you just keep getting more pathetic

no one is bragging I just wanted to point out that its more efficient to go the jsp route instead of wasting time grinding maps or flipping shit because I know some of you guys do that shit.

not everyone wants to choke on dick did you think about this

kys

>not playing the game is more efficient than playing the game
hmmmmmmmmmmmm did you maybe think that people want to play the game?

incinerate

1 extra stage, 0.2% of damage leeched as life and mana, limit 2

not even ggg cares about d2jsp, why do you?
welcome to the real world.

forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77292485&f=160 thats not my thread, dont even try to be smart

>boohoo, what is it like to be poor?
-(You), 20 minutes ago

its also more efficient to spend 40$ or so in the beginning of the league, buy the items you want, and thats it, but whats the fun in that
this is literally a game based around grind, you're missing the point of the whole game. thats like playing a moba, buying an account with the highest rank, and not actually playing.

>br tard invades this general to advertise d2jsp in attempt to get more people to support his drug habit

Iam playing since 2012 hardcore/softcore. I have seen and done everything the game has to offer.
All I want is try a play a new season and try a new build and content while doing the challenges.
Its not like I hate the game, its just that I played way more than you guys.

kys

don't worry guys, Iam outta here.
gl with your ''''builds''' lol

>announcing that you leave
>that poor grasp on english
>thinking $200 a month is being rich
this is that underage brazilian monkey in the /poeg/ guild isn't it

but I still have all my stuffs

kys

>acquire headhunter by breaking tos
>dont play past week 1 into league because nothing to do
>advertise rmt forum on poeg 2 months into the league
Why even play the game or post here?
Genuine question, I don't understand what the point would be.

then why did you set your account to private

not sure if legit but holy shit this does seem like ggg

he is a retarded brazillian happy to choke on dick just to acquire some video game items. don't even bother

because I wanted to

I wanna try doing a whole day of Perandus mapping cause I'm bored. Are there "good" maps to do this with or should I just aim at doing this in red maps in general for better offers?

anyone want to play my account to 36 challenges? ssf hc btw