youtu.be/Y-EJhnst6Kk?t=8m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=ASgsL3INnl0
youtube.com/watch?v=fcIr3fROgZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=cRCrE2fkdDA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rep9nVnYPSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>boss
>not hero
You Austrians need a containment board. Richelieu did nothing but good for France, and whats good for France is good for the world as we know it.

surely he is a boss in at least one of the assassins creed games?

he was a boss in Rock of Ages
youtu.be/Y-EJhnst6Kk?t=8m19s

very fun game btw

t. riven main

He already is one.
youtube.com/watch?v=ASgsL3INnl0

Hes actually not IIRC, gets killed like a bitch by Ezio in a cutscene.

He'd summon Leviathan

Complete with implied commentary on the integrity of his philosophy.
youtube.com/watch?v=fcIr3fROgZ8

>"What do you think I am, a comic book villain? Do you seriously think I'd explain my masterstroke if there remained the slightest chance of you changing its outcome? I united Germany 35 minutes ago."

When it comes to walrus moustaches, who wore it better?

Bismarck or Clemenceau?

He was THE boss in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Ezio throws him off the walls of Viana after a big boss-fight in which the player has to chip away at Cesare's breastplate while simultaneously defending against his soldiers. That concludes that game's main story-line.

Btw, why does Ezio and his friend Bartolomeo d'Alviano fight against the French in the game while in reality Bartolomeo was allied with them?

So this why Switzerland maintained its neutrality throughout the world wars? Oh, speaking of which, do any other Nations seriously gauruntee the independence of the swiss, due to it's neutrality?

Meaning, if their are any nations that guarantee it's independence, is it more than a token promise.

Literally super villain teir

wew Mobutu really is choice

>Sweden has declared war on you.

His only weakness is getting stabbed a bunch of times.

It's guaranteed independence because it would be an absolute motherfuck to try and invade.

The Swiss are happy to be mountain jews and bury everybody's shekels inside their mountains. That makes sure they're independent.

>Caesar
>Villain

Yes, but the boss battle is really underwhelming.

Napoleon had no trouble conquering Mountainkikeland.

>leads you on the entire game about not wanting to enter WWII
>Say you're about to enter
>"hehehe"
>slowly stands from his Wheelchair
>"Dear oh dear what was it? Poland? Dunkirk? or was it the attack on Pearl Harbor? Oh it doesn't matter. It always comes down to the USA to clean up after these sorts of messes. Tonight, FDR joins the War."
>clinks car factory into tank factory

youtube.com/watch?v=cRCrE2fkdDA

Quicktime events.

Summons mobs.

Fights you like a man to a 10/10 OST.

>can you see any borders out here buddy?

15/10 FDR is best Gehrman

Where is he ?

obligatory

>People who survive a long time on the battlefield start to think they're invincible. I bet you do too, buddy.

I just want a video game where you play as a clipper racing early propeller-driven ships across the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. The final boss will be a fellow clipper captain who has abandoned his fleet and created an ungodly clipper/propeller-driven hybrid, which he will use to bring the clipper industry down.

I will never get over those fucking sunglasses

>Bossfight is on this fucking levee.
>Rain, wind and sea going crazy in the background, with a flaming ship.
>50% takes off his robes and goes flash step on your ass with nothing more than his fists.

Thread would not be complete without him.

Kagame is a good guy

FDR would be the Senator
>youtube.com/watch?v=Rep9nVnYPSE

I'm imagining a fight like Asgore.

Jesus Christ. Skorzeny is boss fucking material.
>Brave
>Commando.
>Nazi Commando.
>Led daring missions such as the rescue of Benito Mussolini, Werwolf, and dropping double agents behind American lines.
>Escaped WWII
>Escaped his Israeli Captors.
>Founded a Far-Right PMC mercenary force said to train advisors to dictators worldwide.

You approach him at the top of Mt. Silver.

>Only Fire Pokemons

Aside from trying to Starve you, I don't see how he'd make a good boss fight. Reformation of the english army is cool and all but it's not really an helpful power in a 1 on 1 fight.

Nah, 50% is his armor is broken to shit, he tears the rest off, the robes accentuate his flash step.