I want to marry the Red Prince!

From those 8, who is not a retard then?

Fane did nothing wrong

Alexandar origin story when?

>Theres zero fucking reason to be a tank and use shield
>No bard
FUCK

The one who did nothing wrong

I was disappointed that he didn't join your party for more than five minutes, much better NPC companion than Sahelia

>make character
>play for a few hours
>decide I wanna remake
>do this every time I go on the game

how do I stop being indecisive

I have the EXACT same problem
i get past the boat to driftwood and then make new

More Editor Shenanigans.

Why they didn't set Alexandar to this when you first meet him will forever remain a mystery.

>"Alexandar survived"
>He was a smouldering pile of ash that I turned into a bloated corpse

post your builds fags

I was like you but im convinced my problem was being too orthodox. Ive got a plan and i have a good feeling about it!

Im making a summoning barrelmancer. I will summon things and throw barrels. Surely this is the ultimate form of combat

>not killing him on the boat

t. brainlet edgelord

does warfare increase telekinesis damage?

Maxed sneaking, dual wielding, wits.

>Refuse to let no-name God make me cry over hippy bullshit
>She gets mad, fouls the fountain with blood and stops responding to Gratiana
>Come back after saving Gareth
>Blood is gone and Gratiana is dead
What a loving God.

>kill him on the boat
>he still comes back on the Nameless Isle anyway

wow what an adaptable story full of freedom and meaningful choice

>tfw you realize that DLC isn't even remotely soon
>but you already have a withdrawal

You're in for a surprise.

This guy thinks he's a right sneaky cunt.

So if I understand this correctly... spoilers ahead if you care about this shit
>play as custom human MC
>learn that the divines were eternal lords who took source from the veil Fane discovered to make themselves into gods after his king strictly forbade him from sharing his discoveries
>learn that the whole world was fucked from that moment on as they tore a hole in the veil that let the void in
>play as Fane
>learn that God-King was the same king who forbade Fane from sharing his discoveries because he wanted to leech the source of the veil for himself
>learn that the lords tried to salvage what they could by making themselves into gods and throwing the god-king through the other side of the veil and plugging the hole with what little god-powers they had which they siphoned off of their followers they made for themselves
That doesn't sound so awful, and makes Fane sound a lot less at fault. He was a scholar, he pretty much had to share his findings. If he hadn't shared his findings with the lords, then there would only be the god-king, who would have an unrivaled monopoly on godhood. The lords did then turn into source-vampire parasites, but at least they created the world as we know it. It only went to shit after Lucian genocided the elves and weakened the little band-aid the lords stuck on the hole to prevent the void from spilling through.

Or maybe I'm just being lied to. So far Amadia sounds like a whole lot less of a cunt than Rhalic did. I'm not even off the island, but I already couldn't stand that goofy fuck when I first met him. Amadia makes a little more sense, if she's telling the truth.

4 aerothurge aquasophist Lohses

Bitch deserves it anyways.
Anyone who acts like as much of a cunt as she does despite all her talk of "repenting" and making up for the thousands of lives she fed to BR doesn't seem like they're as honest about it as they act.

The gods are still petty, power hungry thieves who betrayed their race.

You're pretty much right. Fane is a complete victim here. He is even appaled by the idea of siphoning the veil before he knows that the Lords did it, stating that that would be irresponsible and stupid.

The Ancients definitely had a leadership problem.

Yeah, but if the alternative was to let the god-king enslave everything and everyone, I'm a little less mad about them trying to fix what they could, even if they did it in a half-assed manner, and then devolved into them becoming pale imitations of what they were meant to represent while fighting amongst each other.

How do Runes work? Can you take them out, or no?

Based

Considering they didn't just stop the king, but also banished their whole race to the void and went ahead to succ the veil themselves, they are not much better than him by any definition.

You can.

Right? On my first playthrough I feel like I was made to believe that Fane fucked up by telling the wrong people about the veil, and didn't even make the connection that the king was the god-king all along. I just thought the king was some unrelated voice of reason who predicted this shit, and the god-king being some void-entity that existed in the void all along. It doesn't help that Dallis blames Fane, and he even blames himself, when really only the king and the lords were to blame.

I'm still not entirely sure why that was necessary, so I'm going to assume that the god-king was halfway through enslaving their race already. Maybe I'll find out more as I play through more of the story as Fane, maybe I just missed something. Either the world was already fucked by the king and the lords had to cut the eternals loose to contain the void behind the veil, or the lords really were assholes who just wanted a whole world for themselves. Then again, if the lords did that, I don't understand why they shared the source from the veil among themselves rather than trying to take as much for themselves and fighting amongst each other already.

Speaking of, Arx needs a brothel.

Red Prince said Rhalic was not very bright

need a fun build/comp

summoning

>Crafting Test level

Oh what could've been

>Rune combining
>Potion mixing
>All those station and animals
>Spinning wheels having a use

>that shitting on each other and their own gods in the gods room of Arx cathedral
Delicious blasphemy.

he is a beta male

>Dual wielding golden cutlery
I'm getting so many ideas for my own mod
Divinity engine is kinda shit tho

Anyone want me to look for something?

what increases grenade damage?

i dont usually play these nerd fag type games, what is the best build for dps?

Its getting DLC?

water/air damage

>Larian doesn't plan about making an enhanced edition for they don't see what it would bring to the game. There is matters of patches and updates, of course. However, he explains "I really foresee myself doing additional content, but we'll see. Now that we see the game has success, there probably is a market for it. And when I talk about additional content, it's not about "Now you can play with a yellow robe!" or something like that. If we do something, it will be about new adventures, and not a small one. This way to add little crumbs to the public and sell it, it doesn't inspire me very much, so I'd rather not waste my time on that. We live only once and I'd rather do thing I would be proud of in terms of career and development.

Scoundrel.

polymorph/spear

We ultimately just crafted skill-gear like barter belts and thievery amulets or even crafting belts with the crafting system in the previous game and using that gear you somewhat broke the gold balance of the game. Likewise the whetstone and anvil just made your shit better for free using said crafted gear to up our blacksmithing for free.

The mirror served the same purpose and we didn't have to carry around any crap. In regards to hording the only thing people needed to pick up was Stardust Herbs. Whatever crafting was available was the most practical and useful abilities like arrow manufacturing and grenades (even if I didn't really use them).

I understand lamenting over the loss of much of the crafting system from before but much of it was crap and like I said, replaced by the mirror.

Haven't played the previous one, only every played Divine Divinity and Dragon Commander from Larian.

From what I can see in this test level, there were plans to make it far more in-depth than what you are describing. With three different chests assigned to creating, combining and framing runes, two chests for potion brewing and mixing, and items like Pumpkin peels and starfish being in the food crafting chest.

Crafting is a meme that needs to die in video games.

I want to kill whoever thought this was a good idea.

>I've killed the shriekers. Go attack the elf temple!
>

Does the game ever get easier on Tactician mode?
Just killed the crocs after trying like 5 times, but then, my equipment right now is pretty shit and I'm still lv2.

It would feel reasonably satisfying to do this if it wasn't bugged.

just go lone wolf double summoner
makes it easier than if you were playing on 4 man on classic mode

Can someone help me out?
Some NPC's are supposed to be vendors selling skill books and armor. yet many of the supposed "vendors" don't sell anything, there is no dialogue option for trade.
I tried with multiple characters and nothing.
The only way to get their stuff is to steal it.

Is it intended or a bug or am I doing something wrong?

There's a red icon on the left border of the dialogue box, brainlet.

It's my 1st playthrough, so I'd like to enjoy the story and plot the extra characters add.

Right now I'm playing as Ifan Ranger, have Sebille Rogue, Red Prince Fighter and Conjurer Fane in my party.

What's the fastest way to get through Arx?

Seriously? Thanks user. To my defense I dont play these types of games normally. I didn't even notice this stuff.

>More Editor digging
HUGE level called "Malady Rescue" in some kind of hellscape with a flying ship. Two Sublevels.

Running two casters and an inquisitor

Ranger or Shadowblade?

starting to get stuck in act2 at level 10, getting rekt by everything, cant have any fight at my level, playing tactician, 30k xp til 11. I have underlevel gear mostly, have thievery at 5 on sebille but somehow can only steal like 100 gold from random npcs who then immediately turn on me. I just dont know what to do.

Then just rush fanes summoning to 10
after you escape the island you'll want 2 necromancy for the bone widow summon
then you'll have no trouble ever again

Why the fuck does it cost 4 points to sneak in combat?

just like durability, really. I'm glad it doesnt really matter in this game.

I'll do that, thanks user.
Also, is my party too squishy? Only Red Prince is able to take a modicum of damage, and Sebille dies super quick. Next level up I'm probably giving her poly so she can get Chameleon.

Embassy seems to have been in the desert somewhere. No Burning revenants to be seen anywhere.

The problem isn't with the enemies resurrecting. The problem is that sometimes a bit of necrofire gets stuck inside a wall, becomes untargetable and inextinguishable, and so the skellies can res indefinitely.

Reminder that Lohse is best waifu and her quest is the most kino you'll get in divinity.

So lizards can dig with their claws which means no shovel needed
Undead can picklocks with their bones which means no lockpicks needed

Anything else?

Always remember that the enemies WILL target the weakest first, so you always should have backups for your lower armoured characters
Chameleon is great, and always make sure to try and CC the enemy, CC is godly

That candle reveal did honestly send a shiver down my spine.

dwarven females have big tiddeys

>all the dead magisters in arx

Elves for the body eating
(undead can basically do this too because lol faceshift)

Everyone can use the mask you stupid skelly.

That is the suffering of being the son of a great man

They can?
huh

>first playthrough with no elves
>still collect bodyparts because maybe I'll use the shapeshifting mask to elf up and eat up
>don't
>second playthrough with sebille in the party
>eat every single bodypart I can find straight from the ground like the goddamn animal she is
I'm not even gaining anything from doing this but now I'm too far into the habit to stop.

Why would I wanna eat bodies?

Sneak leads to a great deal of cheesing, try pairing it with Chameleon Cloak.

>he doesn't know

Be aware from the beginning that the prices depend mainly on the barterer skill and different characters starts with different barterer points, Ifan is the one with most points by default.
While you are trading click on the other characters' portraits and you can see the different prices.

I hestitate to eat body parts now when I found out you can use Magister Atusa's leg to skip the Kniles fight.

This area was rather developed before it was scrapped. It seems that within the Consulate you could have discovered that the husband of a Paladin used the Chaos of the takeover to burn down the Embassy. You could've decided to go inside with the help of two Paladin firefighters, or alone. Inside, a Ghost, the visitor book and more would've revealed the identity of the burner. You could have then decided how to deal with the situation.

>fight voidwoken
>FANE
>F A N E
>A
>N
>E

I probably wouldn't have figured it out until they tell you if they didn't keep moaning his name

is there anything you lose out on by not playing as an origin character, as your avatar?

you don't eat bodies, you eat little pieces of people that have a description indicating that if an elf eats them, they will experience the memories of the deceased person.

is going all in on geomancy (with a bit of warfare for stave options) a thing?
I like the idea of being a melee oriented earth bender

The Paladins are pretty bro-tier.

I thought they'd keep talking to random party members but always got stuck on Fane seeing as how the one voidwoken on the island adresses party members individually. Then it just kept being only Fane and I figured he fucked it all up.

>fug Sebille
>she gives you a blowjob
>remember that she can get memories just by licking you
>she gets your memories of her sucking your dick
>your memories of being sucked by her
Elven wenches...
DUDEEEEE!!!

>Wait! I found something!
>nothing is there

haha hi brainlet
Open your fucking eyes

Literally right in front of your MC. The sand mound. Dig it.

Dig up the mound you mongoloid

>Can't figure out how to acquire the password for the Lady Vengeance doors