docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is Jeff and why does he show up sometimes?

That argument literally applies to all three games. Saying that it's something they did right for DaS3 is plain retarded.

#
I Agree with most of this except bbg massively over rates BB

can we talk about gimmick bosses and how many of them there are in DS3?

>a general dedicated to a single game, over-rates said game
Color me fucking surprised.

I'm bewildered by greathammer dragonkeeper. this is a speed not even ds3 enemies have.

And you expect me to contest it with my slow, boatlike ds2 controlls? Couldn't you have done something more inventive than reskin + x2 speed?

How good is moonlight greatsword for pvp?

Well dsg doesn't over rate any of the souls games as badly as bbg over rates BB.

It does not apply to DS1 because the access point to DS1's DLC is at Duke's which is past the halfway point of the game and you have to get the DLC key on every NG cycle.

DS2 vanilla it does apply. DS2 Scholar it does not apply because they added dumb requirements for some of the DLCs like the keys that unlock them and some are tucked into the lategame of the base game.

In BB it applues because the access point for DLC is really early on.

Actually, where's that pvp tierlist?

You must be really bad if you have problems with THIS.

Gimmick bosses by game

DaS1:
>Capra
>Moonlight Butterfly
>Gwyndolin
>Bed of Chaos

DaS2:
>Executioner's Chariot
>Skeleton Lords
>Belfry Gargoyles
>Royal Rat Vanguard
>Prowling Magus and Congregation*
>Watcher and Defender
>Gank Squad
>2cat

DaS3:
>Crystal Sage
>Deacons
>Greatwood
>Wolnir
>Y**rm
>Ancient Wyvern

Granted though, they probably should have learned by that point that people don't like gimmick bosses, so even having half as many in the final game of the trilogy is kind of retarded.

Why is Crystal Sage a gimmick?

My character moves probably half as fast as the one in that webm

Second phase just tosses a bunch of them at you for no real reason.

>put sign down for Midir
>host summons me to gank invader
>stand and watch him get murdered instead

/devilish/

Let's make another one of these.

>only 50% trophies is a bad thing
>max out fire weapon
>max out divine weapon
>max out chaos weapon
>max out magic weapon
>oh yeah and get basically every weapon which requires at least NG+2
>join every covenant, which is actually the easy one.

>check DeS while im at is
>max out sharp, moon, cloud, faint, darkmoon, marrow
-no one- has that much autism.

>for no real reason
You mean other than being attacked from more than one direction, directly forcing the player to be more cautious?

So, the pinwheel gimmick.
But Pinwheel isn't a gimmick boss according to your list.
Explain please?

press b to perform an evasive roll. if timed correctly you can avoid incoming damage. use this to attack enemies while they are recovering

I dunno, I just wrote that list up in a few seconds. But the point is that DaS3 doesn't actually have that many gimmick bosses, they're just more noticeable since it has less bosses overall.

The nigger swings like three times a second. This isn't ds3 where I can roll 'till the cows come home. This is Ds2.

Yeah I can roll all his attacks. But my aim is to hit him. See there's this neat mechanic where if you swing your weapon at an enemy it registers upon their health pool as damage. And if you do enough damage there's this hidden trick where the enemy actually dies. And if the enemy dies he can't swing at you any more. See how intuitive it is user?

pretty good

OP

>/dsg/ doesn't overraterate any single souls game as much as bbg does with bloodborne.

That's because we all come in one place even if we only liked one game that is discussed here while people who don't like Bloodborne son't have any reason to go to /bbg/.

did you not see him hit the drakekeeper
with the slowest weapon class

after dodging his attacks

Let's say I wanted to invade around the swamp and cathedral, maybe some of the starting areas a little bit too.

What level and upgrade level is recommended? Also if I plan on using the Claymore for example would it be wiser to just raw infuse it and bump up health and stamina or is scaling still okayish at a lower level?

I do plan on killing the champ early to get the prisoner's chain but other than that I don't know if the rings from the DLC would be worth it versus stat boosting rings.

ok
to those who had seen the earlier pic I've actually been playing online and blueing for a long ass while but was too lazy to edit the pic

SL25/30 +2/3 WM

Look I don't know what you've done to your game, but mine is literally the opposite. I wouldnt be here whining if my Drakekeepers moved as slow as yours do. No would I be whining if my character moved as fast as yours does.

You playing on PC? Installed shit to make it easier on you? Kinda lame.

jesus fucking titties how hard is it to be a cop like holy shit why won't anyone call 911 i mean come on

man the dsg discord is pretty hiterlish

Not him, but it's rare for the Drakekeeper to attack this slowly. Even in Sotfs where he no longer has the bullshit satellite tracking, sometimes he'll just combo ten hits in a row, and you don't have enough stamina for it.
And sometimes, he'll just nicely swing his mace low like in the webm and do nothing else, letting you kill him easier than the first hollow you meet in Things Betwixt.
But I swear sometimes he attacks so many times in a row that even three stamina bars wouldn't have been enough to dodge it all, let alone counterattack

SL30+3 is probably your best bet. People will hang around Crux Woods and Farron Keep starting at around SL25, and few people will get past the Outrider K***ht without upgrading their weapon to at least +2.

you're replying to a different person dingus. stop shitposting

Mate, how do you think other people got past the drakekeepers?
literally just roll until the end of their combo, get behind them where they have a blindspot.

It's not hard son, unless you left your adaptability at 5

>hiterlish
What?
The drakekeepers got actually nerfed pretty hard in patches.

You are literally competing against an entire sea of bluecops waiting in line for some action. And there aren't very many people with the blueberry badge equipped.

That's why, every time you invade, you will always see two bluecops spawn in almost instantly.

if the drakekeepers ever got nerfed it was a stealth one. enemy alterations are mentioned in the patch notes and the drakekeepers are nowhere to be found

Take your shit bait to /v/, or stop playing an unpatched version of the game
If anyone else is having issues then just back off to the stairs, everything except his overhead smashes will miss you

Not shitposting
Yeah ignore me I'm being a faggot.

All my characters are around 65-69% weight. Taking all my shit off makes the speed line up somewhat, I can actually circle around the dude like in the webm unlike getting hit and staggered every one of his swings.

Adp is 6 actually.

>6
I think that may be your problem mate

>65 equip load in DS2
What the fuuuuck are you doing user? This isn't roll souls 3, you get penalized for going that close to the fatroll percentage

30+3

Raw is generally best at that level unless you're a glass cannon. You just don't have the stats to get enough out of heavy/sharp/refined unless you're using a curved greatsword or something with super high reqs that you can't get unless you nuke your vig/end. The only ring that you really need is the chain. RoF+3 is nice but whatever, and you want two free slots for obscuring ring and a wildcard.

"I love Ciaran as mod--..."

*Banned from the Discord before I could post*

>that's why every time you invade you see two bluecops spawn almost instantly
It would be pretty evil for the host to put WoB on and go finger+Chameleon themselves in places that are super annoying for bluefucks to find the invader like AoA or Ringed City swamp on a high NG cycle.

Sheeeeeit. 65% weight and 6 ADP

How the hell did you even get to the drakekeeper knights in the first place

I like the crucifix of the mad king but I don't like using dark blade, how good is DMB CotMK?

>Adp is 6 actually.
AHAHAHAHA

>around 65-69% weight
>Adp is 6 actually
i thought you said you werent shitposting. level adp until your agility is at least 99 and take off some gear (or level vitality)

>mfw stood in forest for over an hour without being summoned
at this point it would be quicker if I just stab up shiva for souls...knowing my luck ill pop out for a bit and come back to 300k souls and no idea who I fought.

My ADP honestly isn't an issue.ADP is only i-frames and distance right? what bothers me most is how slow I move. But what else do I do, just dump points into vit until I'm light as a feather?

bad

It's actually pretty decent but not as good as dark blade for obvious reasons. Better than using lightning blade but dark blade still beats it out due to already having innate dark

Happens fairly regularly. I remember somebody had CE'd themselves into the cleansing chapel without opening any of the doors once, and they were just sitting in there with Way of Blue on.

I killed 3 blues, then another red showed up. After the next seven blues, it just felt too much like bullying, so I left the other red to his slaughter and BC'd out.

>ADP is only i-frames and distance right
Wrong tho, ADP is iframes
Equip load is stamina regen speed, stamina consumption for rolls and roll distance, you have few iframes and shit tier equip load so your rolls carry you a grand total of 2 inches, and without generous iframes you end up eating shit

>only i-frames
You go from 1 tenth of a second to about a third of a second with proper investment, user
it's important.

Distance and speed are based on your equip load

forgot pic.

ADP is also item usage speed.

Wear less shit, get higher vit. Those are your options.

wish there was a way of getting her armour without, you know

why do you keep reposting this

We own these threads, you are not welcome in any event now
Leave

I'll level my adp, I'm more or less happy with everything else on this character. Except a little more vit maybe. But what % should my weight be sitting at?

i try to stay in the 40% range

50% is a good rule of thumb, but lower isn't worse, you need like 35% to roll backwards out of an ogres combo without needing to roll twice

Because Ciaran has a cute butt

This kind of moderation is autism. But whatever, enjoy your cancerous server.

>next therapy session is like half a week away
>empty and sad most of the time
I feel like an addict going through withdrawal. At least I've got Souls and my pets as company.

My Demon's builds are almost complete so I'm wrapping that game up until ny target walks into my sights. Next up would probably probably be doing a Beast Claws and full beast run in Bloodborne, althought that would require NG+ at the very least. Maybe I could start a DS1 SL1 run, not fond of DS2 or DS3 right now.

What are you guys doing in Souls right now?

Are you seriously complaining about getting banned in a mirc chat? Grow the fuck up kid, what did you expect?

>tfw you like every souls game and you are too intelligent to understand these petty squabbles of plebs arguing which one is best

You do realize people mostly argue for the sake of arguing rather than because they actually care right?

Kys enbspammer

>CE'd themselves.
You don't have to use CE, you can just go down to the Crystal Lizard area and drop in through the window, can't you?

Is raw ASS at all worth using anymore? Im hitting crucifixion woods with a +2 ASS and im wondering if i should just drop it for a longsword at this point.

how viable are fist weapons in ds2? i tried these cestuses and this shit is fun

They're ok, you kind of are forced to Robflynn them

Bone fist is extremely fun

PvE? Perfectly workable but you need to really facefuck the enemy so you don't push them out of range with your R1's
PvP? Not the greatest but you can do some fun shit with the bone fist

Get your hands on the vanquashers seal lad

A little bit of empathy would be nice. And I'm just trying to make conversation about the games, not spamming anything.

Just keep the Cat Ring on while Soul farming Silver Knights in AL. You don't have to be in the forest for the covenant to summon you.

they're pretty good just please dont rollpunch

why?

I certainly didn't expect manchildren who couldn't handle my presence. Guess I was wrong. Maybe they were waiting for a chance for me to break the rules, and it didn't come.

tfw no pcfcbf

Maybe if you weren't a fag, you wouldn't be banned from online chatrooms, huh?

>I certainly didn't expect manchildren
>from a /dsg/ discord

you already broke the rules 2 months ago when you started talking about discord "drama" here

Why the hell would you enter that chat room?

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

>being this autistic
>being this autistic AND bringing discordfag drama into the thread

Back to neogaf you go

don't listen to him
do all the roll punch you can do

You're splitting your damage three ways, at that point, and are subject to the full wrath of the flat defense calculations.

Basically, 181 dark damage going into 150 flat defense works out as about 85 damage. 180+209 = 390 dark damage from a 60 fth yorshka's dark blade buff, going into that same 150 flat defense, deals a whopping 345 damage. 209 magic damage going into 150 flat defense deals 90 damage. So with Dark Blade you're hitting with X physical damage and 345 dark damage. With Darkmoon Blade you're hitting with X physical damage, 85 dark damage, and 90 magic damage. X will usually equal like... 225, or something.

You're still using the crucifix, which is pretty much the best weapon in the game, but you can see how you'd have a pretty bad time if you weren't going with dark blade. You're literally gimping yourself out of 170 damage. You go from 570 damage per swing to 400 damage per swing.

The defense formula is fucking weird, but it basically rewards equalising your split damage past a certain point. It's the reason the Lothric Knight Greatsword performs so nicely with lightning blade/bundles. It's the reason the Drakeblood Greatsword becomes not irredeemably awful if you apply a magic/lightning buff to it.

None of this is account for absorption, and all of it assumes the crux is on a 19 str 60 fth character, fighting somebody who has 150 flat defense against everything, which won't always be the case.

Of course I'm attacking you, look at how much of a fucking faggot you're being on thread right now? I'm not even at the discord server and I can tell you're a fucking douchebag.

Don't be an unsufferable fag akkoshitter

What the actual fuck am I reading

Have more Akko.

That puts you in the cloak room, not the main chapel area.