Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, it's easiest to use the discord link or reply with an image titled "anet" to identify yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVCfZBvUpPA
youtube.com/watch?v=PXVMpdLylt8
i.imgur.com/cZcyyjY.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats a saddle you dummy

>shell hits the ground
>still kills me

Crusader: No Remorse
Crusader: No Regret
Daggerfall
Ultima Underworld 1 & 2
Earthsiege/Metaltech games

First for SFV best game

>Cook Serve Delicious 2
You have impeccable taste my friend dont let anyone ever tell you otherwise but it wont be truly GOAT until the dev implements the classic mode

>no Rare

It depends, but they'd have to negotiate a contract with Microsoft.

>b-b-but they're mortal enemies!!!

They're fucking for-profit businesses, it depends on how much $$$ Nintendo is looking to pony up.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVCfZBvUpPA

He isn't fat as fuck anymore but still sounds like a cartoon character and acts like an Autist.

So how's PoF bros?

smoke and mirrors!

that kind of tech is decades away but i know a guy who did it tens of years ago AND did it better.

This, but at my place whoever loses has to put on my sister's clothes and be the other's slave for the night.

I meant dead as in no more adds, I dont know about the actual site lmao

Its under RUS in decisions
in the middle

TWO

Probably doesn't help that it's been two years since a truly great game released. I haven't bought anything this year except for Persona 5 and Tekken 7 and Tekken 7 was a massive disappointing shitpile

I gave it up five or six years ago.

>disc drive

I did that with this one

holy shit japan was doing goth ninja in 1990.

What the fuck is pet tab?

Nothing's wrong. Aside the fact the South Pacific is on the other side of Magellan's Strait. Or how the level takes place somewhere in north Celebes region, which is north-east from Borneo.
That's literally the other part of the globe

HE

k

right here

Ah thanks, should make learning much easier in that case.

Josephine looks cute though if you look at her in the adorable SarahRyder-tier autistic kinda way

Whats the progression for crafting gear at endgame? Forge a Divine version of what you want and then corrupt it and hope you get the Grace you're looking for after you go through as much of the abyss as you can?

Why does it take almost twnty skill points in different weapon trees just to unlock Chasers in EOU?
Are they really so incredible strong?

What is Ultima without Richard Garriott?

nope, try the last thread

>GOD TIER
default appearance

>SHIT TIER
the rest

Read it again.

A year ago because of college, and when I tried to get back it got that retarded update so i quit

lol about time, I've been waiting for this literally 20 years. Uo must finally be dying.

I would never play current uo though unless they added a classic server.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXVMpdLylt8

>Menaphos splash still on login screen even though people stopped giving a fuck months ago

How weak are Barres and Ex? You'd think that generals would be more powerful that the most versatile maid on the continent.

RCR and Mighty Final Fight suck - nobody likes grinding unless they're autistic and need a meta game.

You're set to gather refuse from outside, right?
As a workaround, you could try dumping the corpses. That works for me, although I generally drop them into magma rather than a stockpile.

90GB. But the test SDK is only a few gigs.

Hehehehehe

/neog/ will finally die for real this time. This is its last post.

pof sucks

me on the left
he got away sadly

>bored after an hour of something that has hundreds of hours worth of content
Maybe you need to see a doctor.

He does say that but he ends the video basically implying it's his favorite of the trilogy since it's the only one he wanted to immediately replay after beating it.

if you started learning nip when it came out you could have been a master by now, if you started learning when MG made the announcement you could be eroge TL tier by now

really makes you think eh?

you could be even richer if you stopped spending money on overpriced artifacts

I hate Bad Fur Day but this wuld b gud. There's a Rare guy with a ROM who shared like 25 minutes of gameplay a few years ago on YouTube.

Also upon killing an enemy and then searching for my new XP as the "next scan" using the 2n + 1 format the game left me with only one value which is indeed the one that crashes my game. So i assume increasing my XP crashes the game then.

This

Hell, I had a friend in college who couldn't figured this out while playing New SMB Wii.

>this whole thing was just a big scripted event to make phatcussion a champ and there was never any real fighting going on

I see through your lies

I cant explain why

>buying FIFA
but why

Revolver Ocelot

>buy FIFA
Yeah thats your problem senpai. The platform is irrelevant once you've decided to go roach.

but she's not a dyke

>he's consistent and scales the same throughout the game
He literally falls off late-game and with enough tanks will not even be a champion anymore.

Yeah, it was so good they never made another game in the franchise like it again.

Why is there so much fighting over this?

I've never played these two games.

Just wondering, what did I miss?

Pleasuredome.

so many crazy gameshows and sports

Beer. And pushups. And shirtless guys being guys.

Here is my favourite basement story

i.imgur.com/cZcyyjY.png

Is it even an upset anymore when he loses to Moon or ChuDat again? Dude's washed up

It's not even the same fucking hair color, CGI version looks better but it's a completely different character

Anyone playing LeikaRO?
I have a few questions.

Where do I get the next set of equips ater the Eden stuff?
The server rates is 15x but why am I still only getting 1% per kill?
How do I make money? Potions are too expensive.

So what did we learn about the Stahlritter?

Same reason why mercy was considered shit during triple tank.
Ana is bad right now because she can't heal through enemy barriers and the current meta consists in jumping behind enemy lines to cause chaos.

I guess any street fighter-esque fighting game.

I suck at them, so I'm not really keen on them. But at least I'm willing to admit that it's my lack of skill and not the game.

You had to look up seedy?

Jin is pretty cool.

t. cringy valor shitposting their only ever goodlooking character besides nyan

>He doesn't like demon girls

You gay, son?

post your builds fags

It really could have been something akin to Undead Nightmare.

What game was he reviewing?

Oblivion too

Ok

Place janitors accordingly to designed vomiting streets, get a infirmary next to your biggest vomiters and get some more to walk around randomly, it's the only way

Any good games with traps in chastity?

You talking about WoW pvp or FF?
>one pvp choice, 2 if you are able to duel
>compared to WoW's 4 pvp choices
k

free sub and I'll buy it right now. I rather pay for cosmetics then only have the privilege to login

I cheated the whole way through, so I couldn't say.

i fucking love bing bing.
still think it would have been better with a sultry female voice, but the guy did a good job.

agreed

#
I Agree with most of this except bbg massively over rates BB

No. He's basically threating to be his new daddy.

Holy jesus son, this would be an awful time sink.

It may have been reasonable when you were in 5th grade and could spend the time, but unlocking everything in Winback would be an awful experience.

Achievements and time spent in-game.

no, it's because you're too retarded to remove the www

Love D.va!

104 rank

Been spamming as many new quests as possible from hard to z-hard to level up

I hope you fuckers get banned for bullying Zelda.

Not shitty new thread per request.

Hey anons quick question, is Silver or Red Velvet hair on Bay-gal better?

Dance Dance Revolution, baka!

Translate it weebs. Google translate from image is gibberish.