/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >Halloween 2016 Rerun
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_halloween2016/

>[FGO THE STAGE Autumn Performance Commemoration Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#stage_ca_autumn

>[10M Downloads Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/1000man/
>1 free 4* of your choice (until October 4th)
>Rate-up schedule
9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30, 2, 4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30, 3, 4: Artoria (Lancer)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Nobu a CUTE.

>"Here, user. You dropped this!"
What do you say?

Sankyou!

did we get a new challenge quest?
is it Fous?

I didn't, but thanks for a free book I guess

Reading is for nerds.

>Kill yourself
Then watch her do it because she's a dishonored chink

>Tfw too intelligent to play normal games

I'm sorry and walk away really fast trying to not trip or something

Hands off my catalyst

At least you can get some monuments from all those challenge quests.

this

>"No Kings" restriction quest
>it doesn't restrict based on who has the King trait

How do I fix this error?

>stop having fun!
>stop liking what I don't like!

Stop being a poorfag with a doubtful bank and open an account with the most Jewish bank near you

>Takeuchi genderbends the Führer

Thank you.Do you like this book too?

user is cute. Cute!

Are bro posters pure lads?

>still no powerlevels
did something happen yesterday?

Bro posters like Ere-chan. So, yeah.
Bro posters are indeed pure.

1 WEEK UNTIL PARVATI REVEAL!

Anyone going to see LA showing of HF on Nov 3rd?

I really want to but I know realistically it will be at my local theater soon after.

Did you just get here?
Been happening all day.
Bunch of Herc and papa bones power level shit

It was unanimously agreed upon that Karna could defeat any potential adversary of note.

So is Bryn completely useless in a grail war if everyone is a girl?

It's just going to be Melt dude. Calm down.

>350 quartz
A-am I going to be able to roll her, bros?

Didn't the church and the magi association went to clear Kerry's father experiment with dead apostles? It's the same thing.

IS THAT

Unless there's an Ushi.

>bringing last thread's shit into a fresh one

Karna can't beat Gil.

>number of grail wars won
>0
>appeared in apoc, extella, CCC and america

I have waited so much for Sakura. I really love Sakura. I hope God helps me find a caring woman like Sakura in real life.

NOOOOOOOOOO

She bulldozed Serenity as an afterthought, in Fragments. But Serenity got physically and/or mentally fucked up terribly in every fight she got in, so that's not an accomplishment.

It's a really shitty Fate reference, yes.

Fuck off. Your Sakura will get raped by your Shinji and you will like it.

That UBW one annoys me.

but if you give him infinite mana then in a sidestory he can maybe win fights with only a few Servants helping him

Why is Ushi a fucking beloved? If it's "because she was recorded as a man in history" shouldn't there be more girls that are beloved?

Gil represents everything that is bad with the Fate franchise.

>37
>20 posters
Alright. Who is samefagging already?

Logically he would manage a draw or a win in every circumstance where he wasn't partially disarmed and burdened by having the worst master.

Like what? Autism? That's more of a problem with the fanbase though

F-Friendly user please, don't be mean. I have really fallen in love with her so hard.

I doubt she even had her hymen intact at the time. She probably didn't even noticed his dick compared to the size of the worms.

me

Stop being drawn into Karna shitposting. He's my favorite and I know he's due for worse when Apoc hits the finale, please don't make me go through more before that.

me

You should always expect a retarded argument here to have at least one user samefagging to extend the argument when people start to ignore the bait.

He's not the first.

Nobushitter is a mistake

Ok fine. Hope you get her. Good luck to you and much love.

I was shocked and disgusted when I read the worm thing. I just couldn't believe the writers did something like that to her.

It's okay, user. We'll make sure Shinji gets what he deserves, okay?
I want to rape him so bad and torture the fucker for days

Remember when he was disarmed and burdened with the worst master in Extella america and apoc

Have more respect for the face of the franchise.

Why is she so cool?

Also the fact they put him in a pedestal for too long and made power levels like a shounen cartoon when in fact servants are supposed to counter one another.

We're getting rider Liz on Halloween right? Judging by the pattern that's the most likely class

But Gil's power isn't even related to power levels but that since he has so many NPs he can counter anyone.
There are many Servants you can point to as being "too much like a shonen cartoon" but Gil isn't one of them.

>another fucking welfare Rider
I hope not.

How often do you see concepts seen in Fate (aside from really basic shit like the weak beat the strong and all that chuuni garbage) in other unrelated franchises?

>servants are supposed to counter one another
nice headcanon

Servant #182 is a welfare Rider. It's the most recent servant in the game. I don't think #183 is going to be another welfare Rider.

Maybe we won't get Liz this time.

When's Emiya Alter Strengthening and NP Interlude?

GoB is just bad because of how prone it is to no limit fallacy.

Kek, good one

>another welfare Rider
>when the last welfare we got was a Rider

I just realized, is the whole SANKYOU thing a reference to Nobu yelling SANKYOU PAKO during FGOfes?

She's autistic enough to set off Bryn's autism radar.

>Made powerlevels like Shonen cartoon when in fact servants are supposed to counter one another
But Gilgamesh is called the strongest because with GoB he can exactly do that? Of course in some match ups raw power is enough, but his main (mostly hypothetical seeing how he doesn't go serious about 99.999999% of the times) advantage is exactly having nearly every counter
I think that the powerlevel arguments on Veeky Forums are starting to affect your memory
The servants that are all strenght are Saber, Karna, Herkzerker, and others but not Gil

After Cuzilla's NP interlude.

>when in fact servants are supposed to counter one another
Saber, Lancer and Archer are supposed to fight each other while others fucking die like the garbage they are.
The Holy Grail War wasn't even supposed to be a thing.

>Longinus' spear was just a regular weapon that picked up the conceptual ability to kill gods from 2000 years of humanity's beliefs
>it turned into Gungnir
Kaneko is like Nasu's long lost twin brother.

That'd be nice. Maybe Cu Alter can have a Attack up or Buster up with his Guts?

I'm free fgog, I'm free: after playing no stop from Fuyuki to Solomon in 35 days I can finally put this fucking game to rest

Altera should be a beloved too then

Yes mom you can be my girlfriend

Liz needs her own class. Strong against nothing. Weak against everything.

He needs only NP desu
Would be nice if it's an Interlude that talks a bit of ULW instead of a strenghtening though

>the Holy Grail was corrupted after all

P5 did that, although I think a corrupt wishmaker has been around for some time.

But Mom I told you you can't be my girlfriend.

Thank her and try not to be too weird and off putting to my new gilrfriend so I won't disappoint her and mom. I'm not sure how to be a good boyfriend though

What could they do with Cu Alter's NP to make it any better? He already gets atk up and def up. Would it be better if it ignores Defense and Invulrn too?

Did you have fun?

There's been a guy who's literally Counter Guardian EMIYA minus the "killing yourself to create a paradox" thing. Still hates his past self's guts though.

Make it last 3 turns.

>stopping when an event is happening
>stopping when Halloween 2017 event is coming up
>stopping when Halloween event are always GOAT events

I was talking about Lostman but ok
Just increase the damage and make the the effects last 3 turns instead of 1

Could this Merlin Arthurias Gacha be a sign for Vanillas Strengthening Quests? I mean Merlin trained her after all

>Rider Liz
>Our 4th welfare rider

That's neither my mother or a good girlfriend.

I want FGO material IV.

GoB is like Batman's belt. It's a lazy plot device that should have been delimited a long time ago but nobody is willing to do it now because muh AUO and all the fujos licking his anus.

>vanilla Saber
>ever getting buffed

How does it feel to have the mascot of the Fate franchise be the worst 5*?

There's a lot of shit in Blazblue that really makes me go "holy shit that's typemoon as fuck" specially the convoluted concepts for almost everything and how magic there is super special and everyone else basically uses something derived of it just like how true magic is super special in typemoon and everyone has to settle with magecraft