/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #124

Bye Bye Red-Eyes Edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>GX world is live now. Get your game on!
>Duel-a-Thon starts next week
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers will be permanently added to the gate in November. They will also have unlock missions for latefags
>Bonz will be here in October but he may
not actually be unlockable as we thought
>new full box out, too soon to tell if it changes the meta
>Dr. Crowler will be available to unlock in late October

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, decklists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks which are both KoG tier. On top of that, it's a minibox so it's easy to clear.
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yzfg0aBE19Y
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sartorius
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Konami deserves your support. Go buy a deck that's on sale!

Release cosmetic play mats for sale then you fucking jews. Why should I grind forever when I'm willing to pay $3 for one? Also if you want people to buy more stuff, make a real card crafter instead of a "card trader on a timer"

i dropped a 100$ and realized half of the other cards like MW and sphere kuriboh that i need 2 of minimum are in other 200 packs

i feel like and idiot

>Alexi's
Why is this so funny

I wanna marry Hailey!

With 100 you could have brought your favorite physical deck.

>Buying Yugioh cards
Come on user we are not in school anymore

I hope you're joking bro

Shit taste desu.

Christine, Jess, Meg, and those two new GX npc girls I forget their name, are better than fucking Hailey lmao.

>buying a kids game

I would buy physical cards if they came with a unique passcode that would unlock the card in every Yugioh game I log into with my Konami account.

>likes a kids card game
>plays a kids card game on his phone
>wasting real money with virtual cards is fine
>wasting real money with real cards is somehow bad

God, you really buy cards? How depressing

>actually looked it up
>most decks cost 300
>duel links req you to spend 3x that sometimes if your unlucky for a viable deck
how do they get away with this

>yugioh
>kid's game

4kidsfags leave

Then play Pokemon
Hey, i dont buy cards for the app either
yet

>Got a SR agaisnt alexis lv10 while leveling up Mokuba
>try to farm her with EU
>she summon cyber tutu first turn
oh right, i forgot about my cardfu

>implying

What about Pokemon?

Because it's essentially gambling but without all the regulations. You're paying for a chance to possibly get what you think you need even though they will power creep it.

>Not sleeved

Most meta decks, user. But you're not buying meta decks if you're not going to play on real life tournaments.

Your favorite duel links deck with Red-Eyes Zombies or anything like that is never going to cost that much in the real gamemaybe Toons

Pokemon TCG irl packs and boxes comes with codes, you can use them in the PC/tablet game and get the same pack/box

FUCK I hate nips SO MUCH

Every win against them is so hard to get.

You can count on them having at least two mirror walls, econs, and SRHL and the most tryhard flowchart worthless drone decks ever

this isn't a tourney you're in gold nip just like me just make a fundeck and play

I keep them in a folder I'm not an animal

Does Holy Guard work on Psychokinesis?

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. So why doesn't Konami do this? Are they too incompetent or too jew to do it?

It's sad that the stuff I don't like has the features I want while Yugioh which I do like is a barely working app of unprecedented jewery

Nice. I had a Herald of Perfection and always thought about making Cyber Heralds.

But I'm DINO DNA now.

should I be a cool guy and grind ojama's or be a bootlicker and grind for cyber angels?

How to farm alexis

Join her reverse harem and she might consider giving you some of her rare cards

Do both, level up one while farming the other

>Pumpkin+Beetle
>TttD
>AMA
>t2 win

I LOVE Naturia, praise the heavens the GX SR tix can have AMA as an option since I missed its event. I'm still surprised people aren't running the playset in their Naturia decks.

Lemme tell you how hype

>Are they too incompetent or too jew to do it?
Too Jew? They are the complete opposite of that right now. It would be a mess for all the players who don't want to waste money on Yugioh cards. They would get fucked by the all the nerds who play the real game. Not fair at all

na no ne

check the dark paladin deck

061-333-099
Add me for Vag goodness.
If I'm on your list and haven't sent him to you in a while, let me know.
I get confused, but am pretty sure I send him spread out.

How do a lose to some braindead red eyes deck ---SHIT HAND--- but then beat some kaiba BEWD deck ez style

so fucking gay that red eyes faggot did not deserve that win

>just got my third Gozuki
>Red Eyes is dead meat

Gozuki will be a 3 of staple in any form of zombie deck for a long time so it's still a good card to have

>implying the real treasure of running through CK three times isn't a playset of Brohunder

I'll add you
more people to share vagabond assholes? I hate how he always counters your shit
217-401-829

On a scale from 1-10 how gay is Aster?

0. Aster gets plenty of D from his deck. Jesse on the other hand...

NO NO NO BLACK CARDS WILL NEVER BE IN THIS GAME NO

How would someone let you know about that? You can't chat in duel links.

Ok just to verify before I waste my time, the 50 sub 3 card wins for Bastion can be done outside of GX world, right?

what's wrong user, afraid of the alpha big black cards?

Yes

They could make it so only new cards get the unique codes. This jews out the hardcore TCG fags even more, brings new players in, gives a perfectly good reason to reprint literally everything they ever put out, enables virtual yugioh gaming to match TCG and makes your konami account into something that proves you own cards via registration of the codes.

Someone make me VP of Yugioh I'll make shit tons of money while simultaneously satifying my hard on for technology

>Aster Phoenix
Made me think of this
youtu.be/yzfg0aBE19Y

Yes. I got it farming Chazz/Jaden with the Pairofsocks brothers.

Sent friend requests. Add me as well 587-522-308

>asuka's reverse harem

w-what kind of lewd, forbidden acts does she commit upon its members

>I think that costume came right out of his closet

Still a bad idea that would kill Duel Links

She _______duels them.______

It's gonna die anyway when they introduce synchro and all the new shit might as well die in style

>buy card
>post code online
>literally everyone has it now

Unless you are suggesting the hilariously retarded idea to give EVERY print of a card a unique code.

Running 3 super rush and 3 econs on my end. Do you think it would be worth dropping 1 and teching in TttD? There are some decks I feel I have no answer to since I can't touch their backrow

She takes boys out on dates, but when she brings them home she makes her 2 friends have sex with them while she watches

So she's a cuck

Thanks lads, need to farm anyway

install brain chips and mini cameras into the pupils of all players to make sure they're only scanning the cards that they actually own

How is it retarded? Unique codes are widely used in every single industry ever created. Konami 99% chance uses it internally to track things like shipments, booster pack lots, fucking everything under the sun.

You can easily individually number every single card ever printed. You can't go out and add a code to existing cards but new cards are as easy as printing them.

sign me up

I will never not miss Eric Stuart

She'd be a cucquean, but is in fact a CucQUEEN.
Only straight males can be cucks/cuckqueans, anyways.

>not knowing Mindy and Jasmine's names
>implying that they'd go for anyone other than Chaddicus

No, she just doesn't want to dirty her body with filthy lewd acts. Rather using her 2 slut companions

>implying they have a choice
When Alexis says jump they say how high

I feel the most consistent version should be running 2 SRH, 3 ECon, 3 AMA, 12 monsters (going either 2 on Marron or Beetle). I'm running TttD since I still don't have all the AMA I want, but I'll drop them once I can, they usually only help against face-down things that have effects when they die in battle, which is not that frequent. TttD is a good card but discarding is a steep cost for a deck that already has no card draw.

>Maddie Blausten has been dead for 9 years

Don't need that. If you post your card code online and someone else registers it, they get the card online and you keep the physical card. Everyone else that tries to do that will get a "card already registered" error.

You can build a virtual card trading platform on top of this shit! Like Steam marketplace. Let people sell these virtual cards, take a cut of each sale... So much fucking money it's not even funny...

Fug, she was Yugi's Grandpa

And that mysterious duelist "Apnarg" from the KC Tournament filler arc.

I just bought destiny 2 the other day and I'm drunk. Does anyone want to fireteam with a drunk user?

>buying Destiny 2 before the PC release
>buying Destiny 2 at all
>asking people on a shitty children card game general to play with you

Mine is 425-727-764. Also, new ranked season!

And Sartorius

Damn my indecisiveness. I finally committed to a Neo Parsath deck and only got to 29 wins today before the reset. Is there any other way to get it? It's not an option for the log in tickets.

No fucking way

i was just 13 wins away from my 100 win and 3rd SR ticket

>It's real
Fuck, there goes another replacement VA GX will need.
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sartorius

get it next season dork

how necessary is white elephant gift for ojamas?

Looks like some Elegant Mai and Marik rewards are exchangeable for tickets now

>solemn scolding makes certain skills easy to trigger
nice
too bad it's not 3050 though

500 gems and not a single SR much less the one i wanted

im out fuck this game

970-050-126
Can't find you

this is what Im going to run in silver, until my ojama meme gets ready. what about you /dlg/

>got 9/10 URs out of the first 100 packs of a box
>don't even need the 10th
How does it feel to be a lucklet?

>6 friend requests
I knew you people loved me.

What deck do I auto duel with for that cards on the brink stage?
I don't have the patience for this right now.

There is none. Auto-duel fucks up basic beatdown enough, let alone something complex like trying to win with no cards left in the deck.

Goddamnit, my mistake. It's actually 415-727-764

I banished Amarylease for it to summon Ishzark on its own, and it just skipped the turn afterwards and let me lose.

holy fuck they actually added solemn judgment as a ranked duels reward WTF

you better farm one of the legendary duelists to get that count up

How do I Chazz it up