One Piece Games General - /opgg/

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optc-agenda.github.io
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU NOTE: PLEASE RESUBMIT YOURSELF WITH NEW INFO
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

2x Skillup chance live on Global
New Global version live (just box space). Note: you now start with 50 gems if you reroll!

Lucy sugo going on JPN

Global repeating fortnights:
>Sept 26: Olivia, Okama, Young Buggy
>Oct 3: Franky, Camie, Heart Pirates
>Oct 10: Domino, CP9, Lucci
>Oct 17: Leo, Absalom, Kalifa
>Oct 24: World Pirates, Wapol, Perona

Next Global fortnight next week: Sentomaru (BB books)

JP Next Event 9/24-10/9
>Merry Go will work like Anniversary Sunny Go. Specials are ready at the start of adventure and 1.5x attack. 9/24-10/10
>Log in gift Koala 9/24-10/23 (SELL FOR FREE 17k RAY POINTS)
>Special Revolutionary themed Chopper Man Quests 9/24-10/10
>Free Rare Recruit pull 9/24-9/28
>Sanji Feast Lobster Island/Le Crap 9/24-9/27
>Coliseum Lucy 9/27~
>Special Island that drops Almighty Manuals that you can run 5 times per day 9/29-9/30 and 10/02-10/3
>Raid Vinsmoke Sanji 10/01-10/02 and 10/08-10/09
>3 Year Anniversary Luffy Socket Island 10/04-10/07
>2x EXP on Extra/Special Island 9/24-10/10
>2x Skill up 9/25-9/27 and 10/06-10/08
>Clash of Clashes 9/25-10/11

Next Global event:
>Clash of clashes with YWB (Chopperman missions: extra copies)
>MEAT SNAILS
>Double drop for evolvers
>Cola isle

Next Global colo: Suleiman, Ganfor, World and XDrake

Next Global sugo: God Usopp, guaranteed legend after 3rd multi

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=145&v=y2Ml9OCnJnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for /ourgirl/

Eh, we've had worse

Raid Sanji and super Ace in 4 hours

Night is young so I'll post here too.
Doing first parts of Skypiea.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring your finest ambrosia.

Was gonna buy the green skull straight away but I'll hold off until the fat raid rush is over

>Didn't even bother to update the OP

>not even transparent
shameful my man

Ahhhh fuck me

Previous thread

9th for Skypeia is the best arc in the series, and only plebs disagree

Excuse my high level cropping, there's also a Shiryu, Pedro and INT Hannyabal under this but I couldn't be fucked screenshotting them. I'm the dude who posted about the dupe Croc earlier today.

honestly I think whole cake is the best arc. it's been an absolute delight so far.

>The best legend in the game is fucking Lucy
What went wrong lads.

I should have specified, best completed arc*

holy shit this thread is still going? is global finally dead?? omg what happend

Please split the generals

Tsun Pudding and Turbo Mom are kinda bringing it down I think

Skypeia is best location in the series at least. The clouds and dials and shit was fun and the lore was hella good. Enel is obviously top tier bad dude but his henchmen were all fucking cucks who barely anyone remembers. I'd say Water 7>Alabasta>Skypeia overall but there's a lot of things Skypeia does better than the other two.

Yeah, everyone but Enel fucking bores me. But the pure adventure that whole arc had was 10/10

Who's ready for the 1 hour one piece special today

that new opening better be amazing

pls respond I want to know which free legend to pick before I move this account over to my phone

New Opening
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=145&v=y2Ml9OCnJnQ
Katakuri hair is pink

pick whitebeard

he's absolutely amazing for Lucci+(6th best captain in the game btw) and your QCK Law

This is a no brainer desu

Barto maybe to get low hp for Chinjao boost for striker Law teams

>Katakuri hair is pink

Carrot is nakama and CUTE

that song is fucking horrible

Katakuri "The Pink Twink" Charlottte

Tomorrow is striker day and I'm hoping to squeeze out one more multi from story gems which is why I didn't really consider either of those. WB might be pretty damn legit but I'm not sure about the barto. I don't see a situation where I'd bother bringing chinjao for his orb boost on a striker team when law already boosts orbs 2.25x.

How does Lucci+ get orbs for his team? Are you pretty much required to bring an orb shuffler and hope you get lucky and get them?

is it still a good time to re-roll for lucy? did i miss any big events?

damn this felt all over the place

cute sh being cute and fight scenes mashed up randomly

The chance to get orbs is like 90%+

And that's only with one Lucci, using Whitebeard will get rid of every orb(even bad ones) and ensures that you get what you need. If it doesn't give you full matching(this is rare) then you can reset and try WB again.

>And that's only with one Lucci
what does this mean? the specials don't stack

good luck

and if this isn't enough to convince u then i don't know what is

yea my mistake for some reason i thought they stacked

why are one piece openings so fucking terrible

why is every single anime cliche opening stuffed in this opening

I actually like it a lot. And I think anything is better than the last opening. I think it's literally the worst one they've ever had. Had horrific art/animation, that would already be shit for an episode, let alone an opening you see all the time.

Welp I'm convinced. Looks like some good shit, just gotta get myself those skulls.

I actually kinda dig the new one and I hate almost all the openings except Share the World

Is that the official colorization, or is this gonna get fixed later when Oda reveals their actual canon color scheme

On Global I have
Lucci, Doffyx2, Crocx2, Shanks, Sabo, Whitebeard, Sengoku, Mihawk, and Fuji

On JP I have
Boa, Barto, QCK Lucci, Inuarashi, Rayray

>tfw 2 shitty accounts

BUILT

>Pink tattoos

FOR

They might change it. Marco was shows with 2 different color schemes before Oda revealed the real one.

I have this leftover Lucy account if you want it:

ID:534354861; Password:fj7khyec;

WB was already picked, though.

>wake up
>no Pudding

UNPROTECTED

PERFECTS

It's cool thanks for the offer though. I'll build myself up to greatness eventually

Is this the futa one?

I wanted Zoro to OHKO Ichiji and cut Big Mom. Shame that he didn't tag along to save Sanji.

Yeah, but that's usually a given is a doujin has Robin

Best of luck! Powerhouse have some amazing F2P units, so it's entirely possible for you to build great teams without some RRs.

Looks red to me.

Considering he's a parallel Luffy it makes sense.

Storm Pirates here. Is it worth pulling during the powerhouse boost for Neptune?

25 gems, do I try for anything during current rates, next rates, or just wait until my gem supply isn't shit?

Stop doing this shit
Shitposter

You can make yourself a great Shooter team.

Yeah, I figured with Ace/Boa/Marg. Can just pick up Borsalino in a few days too. But I've noticed some shooters with a rate up, like Perona and Usopp. Then there's the fact Lucy still fucking exists, along with some other legends. There's the pair of snake tits I'm missing as well.

What? Asking game related questions is shitposting now? The fuck is wrong with you newfag.

With only 25 gems, I'd skip.

SANJI RAID IN ONE HOUR
GET THOSE QCK TEAMS READY.

What do you guys think would be the best unit to round out my PSY Boa team?

6+ Ace/V2 Boa
6+ Ace/Marguerite
6+ Usopp/?????

I'm leaning towards raid Kizaru since I don't have Kuzan. What other options do I have?

are boosts like Sabo's super evo affected by the pre-empt turns of bosses? His 1.5x going into x2 seems more than enough to take on colo mini-bosses.

colo Gladuis

Double Boa captains is better than Ace/Boa
Either Colo Gladius or an orb shuffler/matcher if the stage you're doing gives empty/block/bomb orbs

Ah, I forgot about him.

Double Boa is probably stronger as far as captain ability goes, but I was thinking that having two turns of attack boost might actually be better considering the rest of the team works over multiple turns, especially with God Usopp.

SHIT
POSTER

FOR

>Still no 6+ Jinbe or Sengoku
>Only legends that I have

FUCKING ACE IS DEAD, STOP GIVING HIM NEW SHIT ALL THE TIME.

>wanted to get one last multi off while magellan and enel were rated up
>got the last gem I needed one minute after the day rolled over
>do an angry multi anyway because I don't want any of the day 4 legends since I have most of them on global already
>get Lucy and Usoland in the same multi

Well, can't stay mad at that.

Wow this fucking Sanji raid is easy as hell with Lucy.

I'm rolling with mostly unevolved units, and one of my two evolved ones is level 40.
Only reason I can't win 60 stam is because I lack the smallest amount of damage imaginable, easily rectified by leveling up one unit, or evolving any of the others.

Can I use Burgess' 5-turn boost to bypass Sanji's shields?

How do I get the crystal skull for sabo 6+? Is it only in the bazaar? Also, how good is gekko's ship?

6+ skulls drop in the invasions, or can be bought in the ray shop. Invasions are RNG on raids/colos, are not always active, skull drop rate is low, and which color skull you get is random.
It's still probably better to farm them from the invasions.

Thriller Bark ship is not good, because there is nothing that actually utilizes DEX/INT well.

thanks m8

is there an invasion on the current chaos colo?

I don't believe there is on Global, no. Whitebeard is active on raids though.
But on JP, both Colo and raids have invasions right now.

BAKA MARIMO!!

this looks like 2 openings stuck together or something, it's just weird

If I back up my account with sns, do I keep the mail?

Honestly, most of the 2.5 min openings looks like two different ones stitched together. Like the last one, from the beginning to right when they show the poneglyphs and focus in on Robin, it feels like a different one

no

muh free legend

>0/5 meat snails today

It's okay to issue a code, but the moment you actually do the transfer you're fucked.

post Suleiman teams

post Byrnndi World teams

I used this

zeenigami
7 days optc
optc oryon
gamewith, if you can navigate it
etc.

Do you own homework.

>already fucked up like 400 stamina on Colo Suleiman because of fucking Brook's 30% treshhold lock and Boa's RNG paralysis

I fucking hate this colo, I really do

Same here. I've seriously never had as much trouble as I am with the current batch of Colos. I don't even want to farm them. Just clear them

Dropped all of my 150 gems on Day 4. Only got 2 legends to appear and one was guaranteed, the other a dupe.
But boy was it worth it.

holy shit Speed Jew

Grats mate. Not too many long playing jp players pulled him but we got super lucky. Mine will be quad maxed come x2 up.

>i will never pull shyarley

GUP here, since everyone will be mostly done today with the JPN sugo pulls (and the previous GLB ones), please make sure to update the google form with your new legends (or rerolled accounts), thanks. I'll try to actually finish the legend list for the FC list today, sorry for the delay.

>I will make PSYBoa the Pirate King...
What did he mean by this?