/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

GU YOU OFF edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
[Currently being updated with Blood Orchid changes]
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Weapon recoil overhaul:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-301767-16

Read the thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJQyMnQlTfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel recoil in this game is insane as well as hitboxes not working half the time as well as damage seemingly to be completely random

none of that really matters since most of the games feel exactly the same and all of them kill anyone in a split second no matter where you hit them
positioning is a lot more important than aim or weapon selection

You can only ever have one (1) of the following operators, who do you pick:
>Frost
>Brownbeard
>Black Boss
>Echo
>Jackal
>Ying

recruit

Pick one you double nigger

I did!

Of the following!!!

oh OH that's what you meant my bad
I pick tachanka then

devilish
e
v
i
l
i
s
h

Where's my boy Rook? Smh. He's always overlooked for shit tier operators.

revived!

Ying is cute

is that a pocket pussy?

new idea for defend operater: gets 1-2 fake versions of his any of his teammates' gadgets. armor panels that are just reskinned barricades, jammers that just play the sound, welcome mats that can't hurt anyone, grzmots that don't detonate, empty armor bag, a yokai that doesn't have a camera, a turret with no ammo and a fake shield, a black mirror which is the same on both sides, etc. plus inflatable decoy recruits

>attack op
>places a sensor on baracades
>pulses room to give enemy locations
>stops if you shoot it
If the enemy team allows for it to stay there without trying to break it then its fair game

I'm close to my first 25k renown purchase
I'm really conflicted about all the operators, I was leaning towards Echo/Caveira but Ying got my attention recently

if you want to play echo, you have to be a good rook/smoke 1st to play him without being dead weight after losing drone

Mira or Valk are the best first choices since they contribute the most to a good team. Ela is good but I feel a nerf coming, and Lesion is a good choice

tachanka

>521 hours
>still GUEST-
Who else /nevergonnaregisterwithuplaybecausetheydemandyourrealname/ here?

do the dlc skins ever go on sale on steam?

just put First Last as your name you big dumb idiot

No, Ubisoft doesn't even diverse that

I've always liked the concept of shield OPs in this game but we haven't gotten a new one in ages.
Enter my new OP idea, Bulwark.
Bulwark has an absolutely massive shield. It is about 10cm taller than Blitz's and much larger (Probably would have to be 1.6x to 1.8x to make his ability effective).
He has the ability to anchor his shield into the ground, much like deployable shield. When he does so, two black mirror panels come out on each side, they are the same size as the main shield. It is possible to pick the shield back up. The black mirrors can both be destroyed independently, although they are very resilient (possibly more than Blackbeard's 800 HP shield). The visor on his shield is still indestructible.
Because of all of this heavy shit, Bulwark is unable to wield a weapon while he's holding his shield up. When he puts it away or anchors it however, he becomes a 2 speed OP and can pull out his secondary, which can either be a machine pistol or a small shotgun (think ITA12S).
Bulwark has access to a Claymore and I'd like him to have frags but that may be OP.

What do you think ?
Should I post it on the official forums so that Ubi has a chance to see it ?

>think that you can't write whatever the fuck in first and last name field
what are you, eleven?

There is a lack of Namefags and Tripfags making this general tolerable all the time

About get my first dlc op. Dubs decide what i get will post screenshot

and make him resistant to explosives with the shield up and you get the Montagne buff.

Frost!

Fell for the starter edition meme thinking I could upgrade later. Sick.
Guess I'll just play Fuze and Kapkan till I drop it.

Caveira or Valkyrie.

>Dubs

No DLC ops. Just use the money to buy as many Renown boosters so that the small chance that we play I benefit from it

Gonna be unlocking Blackbeard soon. Any tips guys?

peek the enemy and win

you're safe from headshots for a bit, but not from body shots. don't get cocky

People will complain that they prefired and shot you when they heard rustling of barbwire. Ignore them.

Jackal because he has the best gun out of them

Thanks everyone. Very appreciated

They need to add a no headshot multiplayer ranked playlist, I'm sick of dying to bullshit, like when a kid sprays my head and misses all but 1 of his shots and instakills me

They need to add a no headshot multiplayer ranked playlist, I'm sick of being absolute shit and never getting kills when kids can easily woop my ass. God I hate when people are better than me!

that's called spraying
what the logical thing you would do if you see a spawnpeeker? spray into his window

Pic related. Just be careful because you're easy to shoot if someone runs out of a window

You're literally human garbage don't ever talk down to your superior again faggot
>inb4 some smartass comment like, "I am superior cause I headshot" :')
End your life you worthless cunt

I'm superior because I'm not a lil bitch :-)

I am your superior because I headshot :')

Haha so funny and original, I can guarantee you faggots have garbage stats

WE ARE SUPERIOR BECAUSE WE HEADSHOT. :^)

>log in for the first time in about a week
>every gun is blank without a charm and a weapon skin
my love for this game is quickly fading, its just one fucking thing after another

who the fuck care about stats you pussy

Aim for the head scrub.

Honestly end your life. Do you really think you're fucking funny? You're KD is probably negative you worthless fucking cunt, you don't deserve to play this game.

OH WOW SO COOL AND IT CRASHED WHILE I WAS FIXING IT
BOY I SURE DO LOVE THIS GAME

>no refutation about having garbage stats

Not the first guy but I'm the one who copied pasted your statement word for word just to make you mad.

What do you mean by "garbage". I'm just your typical Gold level player.

You think stats correlates to actual skill in game?Lol. Pleb. But if you really insist, search TfwNoThatcher on the pc r6 stats page of it helps you feels better.

Also, adding to this, show me yours then.

>inb4 copper

I just got here and read your bullshit. I don't have enough time to even have stats. Just got the game and already raping everyone. Nothing new for me though. Top 1% every game I play. Reading your post was just the saddest thing ever. You give people enough time that a random bullet from their spray hits you in the head. I 1tap basically everyone I see. So I said to you, get good, cause you should. Instead of wanting the game to cater to your retarded opinions on how you died. Faggot.

What a hard, edgy little faggot you are.
>Just got the game and already raping everyone. Nothing new for me though. Top 1% every game I play.
I love it when golds think they're hot shit cause they play silvers, your fucking worthless and don't deserve to breath oxygen

>gold
I'm actually plat 2 with only 30 hours in the game and I just got done sniping some "pro" named KingGeorge and making him rage. This game is easy myfriend. Probably the easiest fps on the market right now that isn't a BR.

Dude, you can't be talking shit about golds then not posting your rank.

Come on little copper. We won't make fun of you.

Thank god no one lies on the internet amirite

Stop with the bait lmao

>You think stats correlates to actual skill in game?Lol. Pleb
Spoken like a true trash player

Woo nice stats. Who did you steal them from lol

What is your rank? Why won't you answer this simple question? Idgaf about some numbers.p especially if you're only copper playing other coppers and the occasional silver

I've been saying this from Day 1. If nothing else it would just be something to break the monotony of normal Siege.

COD runs dumb shit like slasher events, prop Hunt, snipers only or whatever and we haven't even gotten Recruit only weekend, Specific Game Mode Only Weekend (ie Hostage), House Only Playlist, No Prep Phase mode, hardcore mode, blah blah

It's just funny how many good ideas are in the table they don't bother with

Keep baiting faggot, you're not funny.
>cope
Plat 1 fag

>Plat 1

It really amazes me how golds with barely positive KD's are so blown away by the fact that there are people that play this game that are good and don't play like dog shit

nice try, neither of these guys have the same kills as you, nice inspect element retard

>neither of these guys have the same kills as you
>Spoken voltz does
?????????????

That is me faggot, I'm on a phone and I can't even use inspect element

You're playing on Xbox? No wonder you think headshots are bs. Aim doesn't even matter on console.

>Aim doesn't even matter on console.
Why not?

Weren't you the on bitching about being killed earlier? Now you're doing a flip flop and saying the opposite. So therefore the kids who he you are superior to you and there's nothing you can do. Lmao, the cognitive dissonance is real.
Sad really.

I see why he didn't want to post his name or anything now. He's playing on console lmao.

autocorrection is so high that your recoil almost automatically gets headshots if you aim at body and 3-burst

Do the skins you can buy on steam go ever on sale,like the MP skin for Thermite?

Aim assist. Not 1-1 like a mouse because of clunky joy sticks.

>plays on Xbox
>aim matters on console
>unironcially thinks this
LMFAO

IM DEAD

>consolefags are the biggest shitposters on /v/ and Veeky Forums
No shit lol

>Thinking there is aim assist on Siege PvP

The reason why we have all those potato aim gifs is because they have zero aim assist in this game for competitive modes

wanting anything associated with MPs

>Now you're doing a flip flop and saying the opposite.
Are you retarded?
>So therefore the kids who he you are superior to you and there's nothing you can do.
Do you smell toast right now?
>implying there's anything wrong with that
Even if I played on PC I would still stomp you

Lmao the console peasant still thinks he's good

Regardless aim means very little on a controller due to how clunky joysticks are with any sensitivity that isn't the absolute lowest. To say you have good aim with a controller is laughable. As the ceiling for it is very low.

Again. I've been at least top 1% in every fps (on pc) I've ever played. Now that I know you're on console I know I will shit on you in any game and you are a bit of a joke. The only competitive console games are fighting games. FPS on console are not competitive.

what is this tactical maneuver called?

I could get into a really tiresome argument with you but I rather not involve myself any further with a xbox console player.

Btw console plats are silvers on pc FYI. Keep that in mind when you look at a superior gold pc user.

Somali push
advancing fire from the somali 3rd person shooter position.

>I've been at least top 1% in every fps (on pc) I've ever played.
>provides no proof
youtube.com/watch?v=UJQyMnQlTfI
BTFO

>btfo
??

I don't know what proof I can provide. I can ss my global and 14rws in cs go, my top 500 in ow, my quake live esl stats, my 1.6 cal-m team, or my plat 2 in Rainbow Six Siege with only 30 hours. All of which you will say I stole. So no point. Get it on PC, tell me your uplay, I'll add you, and we can 1v1. But I'd recommend using a mouse and k/b if I were you. Cause if you use a controller, it will be an even easier win.

>Get it on PC, tell me your uplay, I'll add you, and we can 1v1
Can't tell who is more pathetic. The Console fag or you

you can stop worrying about grenades now

>shying away from challenge
He says he's good, I say I'm better. Why not play?

>1 v 1 me fag
At this point you're both cancerous

And whats wrong with 1v1ing? I suppose we could get in a real game together with him on the opposite team, but that's harder to orchestrate. Are you scared of being dominated? Is that the hatred of the 1v1? True, it doesn't prove who is better at the game as a whole, but it does prove who the better shot is. Or who, in the real game situation of a 1v1, would win for their team.

Why the fuck are they all playing choke?
Why the hell are they facechecking dropdowns?
what the fuck?

>phone posting