/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >Halloween 2016 Rerun
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_halloween2016/

>[FGO THE STAGE Autumn Performance Commemoration Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#stage_ca_autumn

>[10M Downloads Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/1000man/
>1 free 4* of your choice (until October 4th)
>Rate-up schedule
9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30, 2, 4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30, 3, 4: Artoria (Lancer)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

What makes Merlin better than Waver?

Reminder that E rank strength means you're 10 times stronger than normal human.

Leave EoR 3 to me

Just woke up, what I'm in for?

He can heal your team. Merlin can't.
Anymore autistic questions?

same shit as always

His third skill is completely busted. If it didn't have the heal it'd still be busted. As it is, it's the most powerful skill in the game, Crit buster is the best damage combo in the game for a team, and his third skill gives a massive boost to both. His other two skills are also really good on their own. One protects your entire team for a whole turn while increasing your ability to build NP and the other makes everyone even stronger while building NP. His NP is also really good because the buffs stack and just make your team unkillable. Waver is also really good, but his skills, despite being amazing, pale in comparison to the possible damage Merlin's third skill can boost someone to. They're both best boys though

Pfffhahahaha.

The usual
Retards arguing about the same thing over and over

Party Invul, Heal, Stars.

everything is exactly the same except HF manga got Rin's h scene

Jetfag shitposting

Why is she so racist?

Chink leaks when?

Posts supports to reset and flood out the shitposts

Stop shitposting /fgog/

do not mention he who must not be named. leave it in the other thread

>rainbow drop chest
>YES
>Mata Hari CE
Fuck me sideway

Gilcuck shitposting

Asking again : Why can't I start the 165cm challenge? I have finished the main story and got the grail. I also arranged my party accordingly. It's still greyed out.

4k away from Helena bond CE

do not mention he who must not be named. leave it in the other thread

Even if nobody cares, I love Passionlip.

What CEs are good on Okita?

Can I add you Noi?

Lord Moldybutt?

Finish the previous challenges?

crit, stars, and quick stuff

Samefag.

Yes
Just leave your name and I'll open room for you

Sorry for deleting everyone, I'll add you all back

Timelocked or need to clear the previous challenges.

Ah I thought I could choose whichever I wanted. Fuck the only ascended male servant I have is Holmes.

no man I'm not on any 'side',
I just think calling out the names are always the first provocation towards ruining the thread.

Do people even waifufag her? She'll just tease you at best. Her couple with Asterios is pretty solid, they even get called the Beauty and the Beast, I wouldn't third wheel in that relationship. It's like Mozart and Marie, fanservice exists and some losers pine after Marie but they were pretty clear cut shipped in Orleans.

>not castrating him and forcing him to watch as you fuck her silly

Like an user said the other day it's harder to make a party than to clear them. Just being Holmes and grab a Cu Alter support. You'll finish it easily.

old news NAfag

Jetfag here. I can't read.

Should I roll for Ozy?

Samefag

A picture he's not being a bottom bitch.

>Santa Alter and Lancer Alter are a hero of justice
>But MHXA Maid Alter and Alter aren't

Should I know who you are?

All you people saying Lancelot is unrivaled and shit go read Lu-Bu's interlude. Official localization says that he is the UNRIVALED one.

The only way to deal with Astfolofags

IS THAT

Not a marie fag by any means, But Mozart basically distances himself from the whole affair.
Asterios is solid tho.
Yes there are plenty of snekfags regardless

Santa Alter and Lancer Alter are both good.
The rest are Evil.
Makes perfect sense.

No. roll for you waifu then Ozzy will cuck you twice
happened to me

Fluffy is a better man then you will ever be.

>Santa Alter doing good deeds of distributing presents
>Lancer Alter voluntarily used grail curse to avoid being a cruel goddess like Lion King

Uhh

>Marie
She's basically having a harem going on with five different guys at the moment, leading them all on to her whims while acting innocent. Even her Valentines scene pretty much alludes to this. You're just another one she'll lead on in the same way. Mozart isn't that special in that sense. Mozart isn't the main pairing with Marie, her pairing is three guys at the same time. Mozart goes crazy hearing a certain someone's name in mats.

>Euryale
She's obviously shipped hard with Asterios, and its the main facet she has going on, but she has a few lines leading you on.

Moral of the story; man or women, there's barely anyone in Chaldea who wouldn't have a piece of master on the side. Maybe even make it into some strange threesome while they're at it.

Well explain the yellow piece of shit being a hero of justice then

>OOC trash
Fuck off. Gawain would behead Cuckthur in a matter of seconds for trying to impersonate his King.

You have your own thread. Fuck off.

That looks really sweet. I wish there were more playful intimate art of the characters in general, most of they feature one of the party crying or looking reluctant, or if happy have a meme slutty expression. It's shit.

It's because she's in Liz's party.

I'm a snekfag but it's for Medusa.

>UNRIVALED
Are you still in 2016? Lancelot is INVINCIBLE now.

EYEcucks are just gameplay memer.Nobody mention her before Camelot and suddenly there a surge of them appear.Her personality is trash so they can only like her ftom gameplay perspective.

as expected from the strongest Knight

All I'm getting from this is that he's retarded. Mental limitations.

She is in Yuusha party,of course she is good

>invincible
UMM

Nobu a CUTE.

You already had your thread.
Are you not tired at all?

>not INVINCIBLE
UMM

>Mozart isn't that special in that sense
She only says she fell in love twice in her life. With Mozart and her husband.You've to be deluded to think Mozart is on the same level as the trap or Sanson.
Marie is a classic old school shoujo protagonist, who has a harem she unwittingly strings along but Nasu only wrote her personally returning one guy's feelings: Mozart (because Nasu was the one who wrote her in Orleans, by the way, and she was expecting him to ask her to marry him again. So he clearly pushed for them). Just like in shoujo harems, the lead is the plays hard to get guy (sometimes an asshole, sometimes not). Mozart pushes her away and denies his feelings but acts to protect her in the nick of time. He was also the first guy.

Nasu is following his love for shoujo when he wrote them. He followed the troupes to T.

These are time gated or I just really can't play them?

>INVINCIBLE
Umm

This kills the Gil.

>He defeated himself.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
INVINCIBLE HE SAYS

You have to clear them in order starting from the graveyard

Good now grail her.

>Jetshitter start to shitposting

>Gilcuck start to shitposting

>Holy Grail released 30 years before Fate
>somehow the former is out of character for not taking into consideration how the latter would act
Maybe Nasu should have done his research if he wanted Gawain to act in character like how Monty Python created him.

Threadly reminder that Lancelot is a traitor through and through, regardless of which universe he's in.
>betrayed Arturia in the original F/SN universe and indirectly caused the destruction of Camelot and her death
>was the first knight to turn against the Lion King in Camelot's Singularity, once again causing the destruction of his kingdom

see and

Summer Nobu is fucking metal. It's great. Too bad I never got her.

>Activates dodge with Holmes
>Liz only hits him
Dumb lizard.

What is last hard quest?
Did they add 90+ lvl quest?

See and

>Everyone always shits on Jason
>Medea was still the real bitch that chapter, again
>Yet the plot at all times wants us to understand he's the bastard of bastards.

He was only verbally abusive, meanwhile she was backstabbing him all along in secret, trying to end the world, and then used him as a sacrifice at the end.

I'll do it but I'm afraid that I don't have enough grails for 100
I used most of my grails on Cu Alter and Asterios

Did you read Orleans aka the time Nasu wrote their characters? Marie is only romantically interested on Mozart and Louis, her husband. Don't go confusing character derail for memes in gag or fanservice events with what was established by the main story in a serious manner (it's again reinforced every time Nasu writes their characters, again at the time temple).
They also get solo couple official art, unlike Marie and any other harem member. You can say Mozart is the "main heroine" of her harem.

Every stage has defined which CEs get dropped newfag

He redeems himself towards the end in the Solomon chapter, and it's acknowledged that while he acts like an asshole, deep down he's still a hero and a good person

Jason servant when?

But men are evil and waifus are misunderstood, user!

The one with Liz and break bar along with her autistic friends?

Right after Ere, Nezha and Agravain or they do it all in one with him being a 3*