Previous thread: .

>The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All furniture customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android app - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's Friend Codes in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
;_;

>Upcoming Birthdays
1st - Boyd
2nd - Diva
3rd - Big Top
4th - Goose
5th - Elmer
6th - Tex and Bitty

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
9th - Explorer's Day
14th - Fishing Tourney
31st - Halloween

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/camper reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/list-of-holidays-events
moridb.com/items/furniture/rice-cake
simulator.vsw.jp/acnl/neighbor/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I still have Paolo in my RV campsite. Would anyone like to visit him? I also still have these items to give away

>flip asks me to catch him an ocean fish
>it's raining so i get him a coelacanth
>he went to bed and i forgot to give it to him

I'm a bad friend

Do you mind if I grabbed all those items?

Gate's open

Daisy needs a new home, /acg/

Hey friend, I'm guessing you've fallen asleep. I'll TT back so that perfect cherries are still on premium tomorrow when I wake up. I might be busy but just reply to this and I'll make sure to have you over before the end of the day

Thank you so much!! I'll be busy too but I'll check the thread tomorrow

oh, hey! We can do it now if you'd prefer. Either way is fine with me

Okay sounds good! I'm still up and we can get it out of the way. I really appreciate it. I'll add you

added and gate's open, come get dat $crilla boi

Teri lurking?

Be there soon, filling my drawers

Scratch that. I had second thoughts the moment she brought it up and I asked her to stay. Damn computer generated dog playing with my emotions and stuff....

Here I am. For a supposedly dead general, we sure do go through threads pretty fast.

MY HERO THANKS FOR THE PERFECT CHERRY MONEY WEW

made 10 mil

Heeey thanks for that finder's fee. Today was a good day. Bell Boom indeed

I'm back. 5370-0538-0043

Is Nintendo's dream code ded or something?

Cool, I'm getting on now

I still haven't scanned anyone.

Oh I'll close my gate then

Do you have anyone in mind? I've got all the figures, and most of the U.S. cards.

Did you have Vivian?

Scanned and opening.

Thanks! On my way

Thanks for all the dlc, dude, mega cool of ya.

One orderable Japanese item I'm missing is the blossom lantern.

Also on March 1 on this list:
thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/list-of-holidays-events
They mention the Empress's Tiara Wig. I'm not sure that is real. I've only seen it mentioned on this part of the site.

I think empress tiara wig is another name for the girl's day wig and you definitely had that. The doll on top of the doll display is the empress so that's probably just a different name for what it's called in the game.

I'm also missing that doll display next to the lamp. I'm not going to try to spell that. Do you know what is in front of the lamp?

That's a type of wagashi you eat during hinamatsuri. Don't know what they'd change the name to in the game but that's what it is.

Though technically, the way it's displayed, it looks like it's meant to be an offering to the dolls.

There is also a thing I haven't seen next to the king's beard on the table.

Might be the zodiac snake.

That little yellow thing? That's where my knowledge ends, it just looks like a tiny pile of spice.

rice cake

moridb.com/items/furniture/rice-cake

I've ordered the doll display and lantern to come in tomorrow.
I have the rice cake, but it's not orderable from the catalog.
The snake zodiac is also unavailable to be ordered.

The white coiled thing with the green flower, slightly out of shot. I do recognize that as the snowman table.

There we go, thanks user.
That swirly thing is definitely the snake but now I realize the table is the snowman table yeah
Thanks for ordering everything!

Very nice, thank you. Can I ask who this is?

Whoops, forgot my name. I don't have the snake decoration, but if you want the rice cake, you can have it.

That would be nice, can you get another when the event happens again?

Yeah. I think it's one per character per year. Not sure if visitors can get them or not.

Also I got the beans from Harv when he was feeding the birds. You can get some too.

Oh man, that would be awesome, thank you. I love those beans.

Does anyone have a supertoilet? I made my bathroom but i don't have any kind of toilet in my catalog.

I have a regular toilet but sadly no super one. I've got a clawfoot tub too if you need one.

Ah thanks ive got tubs out the wazoo. Ill hold out for a super toilet cuz ive got a golden ingot and i wanna have a solid gold shitter.

You can make a regular toilet golden too.

Well I seem to be dozing off, goodnight.

Sleep tight, thanks again!

Yeah but the only thing better than a regular golden toilet is a golden supertoilet.

This is true facts, then I'll be on the lookout for one for ya. Truth be told, I want one too. Not to make it gold or anything, but who wouldn't want a super toilet if they could have one?

Ill let you know if i get one then, i believe they are orderable once you get them.

Groovy, the hunt is on then.

Do gold roses wilt?

No

>pumpkinhead walking around my town
>gives me 'scary' mask
>Frankenstein
Sooo Spooky.

It's my first halloween, should i be buying the candy everyday and saving it?

I JUST came to this thread and it's already dying!

Pretty much.
Though, you'll probably end up not using all of it by the time you've got everything you need from Jack if you literally buy them everyday.
You can use them as decoration, though.
Then again, getting lollipops is just as good. And remember that you can go trick or treating in other towns too.

Favorite K.K. Slider songs?

I like Forest Life, K.K. Love Song, and K.K. Technopop. The last two were my favorite as a kid playing AC on GC. Forest Life reminds me of Wild World. I think they added that song on Wild World.

Oh so many.
K.K. Ska
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Condor
K.K. Cruisin
Lucky K.K.
K.K. Stroll
Bubblegum K.K.
K.K. Blues
Agent K.K
Go K.K. Rider
K.K. Rockabilly...
The list goes on and on.
Absolute favorite has to be K.K. Gumbo, though.

user who wanted Cherry, are you here?

How do i into screenshots?

Same, but do your part and have people over and trade and discuss stuff and keep it alive!

I Don't like posting too much because it's just my trip for 5 posts straight asking for things.

Forest Life is one of the best. KK Disco is probably my favorite. I also really like Ska, Gumbo, and Condor. KK Rider is pretty good.

L+R to snap one, then use the image share button on the bottom screen to post it to a dummy Twitter account, then it's easy to grab on a phone or computer

Is anyone free to visit me real quick for my cat ticket thing?

The only thing worth trading at this point is probably Meow Coupon stuff. And I'm redecorating my house so I don't really want to invite people over.
Not sure what to discuss.
I don't suppose other people have started making a Halloween room already? These photos are years old.

Favorite new neighbor. I now understand the hype.

Do you guys like my diner?

The wallpaper is shit but i con't have anything else.

People trade stuff every day, a fair few seem to be redoing their town or
making a new one. And it's up to you but that's a silly reason not to interact, we all know the deal with WsIP. My house is shit because I spend most of my time on the town, I don't mind

Okay, this is weird. This is the second time today one of my villagers has told me about the same two villagers not getting along. And it's not the usual "They argue a lot, that sort of thing would wear me out."

If I don't feel like interacting then I won't. I have other games to play besides this one.
I don't need a good reason to not interact, I need a decent reason TO interact.
I've posted my photos here a lot, it'd be nice too see as much stuff from you guys. Especially HHD stuff.

Uh okay, what do you think about my Diner though?

They must have poor personality affinity - simulator.vsw.jp/acnl/neighbor/en

That site explains why Cole is always fighting with Flip and Caroline

put another table, maybe a small one, doesn't feel like a diner just like a kitchen

Yeah, i want a regular chair to match the benches. Then i can put a chair and small table where the boombox is.

Maybe another kitchen island too to make it look more like a grill area.

Wow, I had no idea that was a thing. I've had the game since launch and I don't remember ever experiencing something like that.

I got approached by some strange person asking me about candy and masks. Came off as some door to door advertiser for the shops up on main street. Is he trustworthy or should I steer clear in the future?

Agreed another table or two, maybe a small two-seater by the window somehow. Maybe try to make the kitchen wrap around the corner a little more so everything isn't all against one wall, but the island is a good idea too

Yeah i just dont have any more furniture, im still new and those benches and tables were ticket items so i cant reorder.

And like i said in need to replace the wallpaperm if i can find a cafe curtain wall or the 7/11 wallpaper

lol, somehow I managed to reply to the wrong post.
I'll pin the blame on my hunger.

The diner is laid out well and there's quite a variety of items, but it doesn't seem very flashy. Or rather, it's somehow still not that interesting despite it's variety of stuff. Maybe it's just because I'm not used to American diners, but the whole style is kind of bland, no?
Plus you only have two seats and one table for costumers.
I'm not quite sure what kind of walls diners usually have so I can't recommend you anything, but if you know what you want there's a chance that I could give it to you.

Looks like a Perkins reception area on a sugar high.

i want to marry isabelle!

Has anyone actually tried to recreate these rooms?

If you want to do the Halloween event later, you have to agree to help him today.

What did she mean by this?

>gather masks and use them to prey on your villagers' primal fears so they'll give you their candy

Jack's not very nice

She means she's a whore who brings shame to her family.

She wants to help the mayor relax. being a political figure is very stressful, she is a good secretary and understands when the mayor needs some time to unwind.
Isabelle is a good girl

It is how you get the creepy set.