/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Season 6 changed a bunch of stuff that you might want to know about
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqf0e8zzyCw

>MERCY REWORK
youtube.com/watch?v=vDlCqJ1tD3M

>What does Valkyrie's "abilities are enhanced" mean?
- full, directional flight (more or less)
- resurrect cooldown resets on ult activation
- resurrect cooldown is shortened to 10s for the duration of the ult (normally 30s)
- target allies for guardian angel and healing / damage boost from further away
- the healing / damage boost beam will chain to any allies who are near your beam target (10m range)
- pistol has unlimited ammo
- no delay between taking damage and self-healing

>Junkertown is Overwatch's newest map
>(but the Junkertown-only playlist is gone)
youtube.com/watch?v=3XU1TockPjE
youtube.com/watch?v=mcPDd16_9dI
youtube.com/watch?v=_q0QGtk_AM0

>Talk shit, get banned
youtube.com/watch?v=rnfzzz8pIBE

>Latest cinematic
youtube.com/watch?v=8tjcm_kI0n0
youtube.com/watch?v=3LNOHyt_ynE

>Latest comic (NEW!)
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/zarya-searching

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20972920
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1122566/0a1ac90f03/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Worst. Payload. Map. Ever.

HALLOWEEN 2017 LEAKS WHEN

You didn't think Oliva was Sombra's real name did you?

It's got tons of side passages to break through stalemates, though.

/owg/!!! I turned myself into a pickle! I'm pickle Riiiiiiiick! Look /owg/ I'm a pickle!!

pickle rick is a bastard who plays at GM level

I don't watch this shit, is this guy named Rick? Why do people spam "pickle rick" so much? What is funny about that?

>The stars have to align for mercy to be in vision for longer than half a second
>Mercy getting her ult before mccree, a hero that statistically gets his ult online faster than nearly any other hero in the game at high levels of play due to reliable hitscan burst damage from range

Its just flatout not true
Play mccree some more and get more practice in with Deadeye. Since its buffs its nowhere near a bad ult anymore.

Its just still not a fire and forget "press q wipe team" ult like tac visior or worse dragonblade

They are retarded /co/ons from reddit

Of course not. I do think Sombra might have been a little surprised, because that may have been a name that she gave to Alejandra only, so it would still mean that Ale gave up a bit of information that Sombra had trusted her with, but never did I imagine it was her real name.

>Thinking Sombra is that sloppy
>Thinking Zarya is that smart

Fools.

It's translated.
My life is now complete.

where do I get it

In the actual episode it's treated as a gimmick, Rick was just looking for an excuse to get out of family therapy so he did something stupid and gimmicky to get out of it.

/co/ thought it was unironic and were so buttblasted about it because the show had women writers or whatever.

Link?

>Thinking Chu is intelligent or dedicated enough to have a deeper plot.

fool

Has there been any leaks or content previews?

exhentai.org/g/1122566/0a1ac90f03/

Fair.

>Doing my best to carry teams.
>They absolutely refuse to be carried.
So much for staying in 1600.

>Whats funny about that

The joke in the show is Rick is meant to be the smartest dude in the universe but ironically turns himself into a pickle because "he can" and nobody really cares because it seems so small time and stupid like there must be a better reason for it

The reason turns out to be hes trying to avoid going to family counseling therapy and as a person often digs himself into deeper and deeper shit because he refuses to work on his flaws, literally putting himself though life threatening retarded shit like nearly dying as a pickle because he refuses to maintain himself

People spam it because its a meme and was funny when people were waiting for more plot for season 3 and they just kept showing rick as a pickle in the teasers. He even shouts "boom big reveal" to lean on the 4th wall. It just stuck in peoples minds because of the obsurdity of someone turning themselves into a pickle for "no reason"

>making us log into sad panda

Come on

all im seeing is a panda?????

/co/ posters and redditors are cretins.

>people can't even into exhentai
Here's a secret - turn the x into a dash.

Fuck this website, it just shows me a sad panda nigga.

This pretty much. With each new piece of story revealed i lose more and more of the "I wonder what kind of big story they have planned" feeling and gain more and more of "Thats their story? Thats dumb. Wtf is it even about anymore. Its like theyre just throwing characters into random adventures together so everyone can post screencaps after on reddit and tumblr and say REMEMBER WHEN THAT HERO MADE THE QUIP HOW COOL IS THAT LETS MAKE A MEME"

V. Small substance levels in my eyes

I can tell this is going to be good

At that rank Pharah dominates so hard. Pick her

Nobody looks up let alone manages to hit you. As long as someone on your team touched the payload while you dive youll win

Daily reminder that anyone who plays Genji is an unbelievable faggot.

I take great pleasure in cucking genjis as Junkrat and the pig since their buffs. Hes still strong as fuck but I enjoy making his life as hard as possible

The entire point of this comic was to introduce the WORLDS FIRST NON BINARY GENDER NEUTRAL CHARACTER IN A VIDEOGAME, which is a hoot because it's a goddamned robot and I'm not about to let my toaster choose its own pronouns because it gets a little lippy.

But whatever, it'll give Kotaku something to blog about leading up to BlizzCon.

>it's a gender neutral robot

W E W
E
W

My toaster will be happy to find she's a girl.

>As long as someone on your team touched the payload while you dive youll win
Maybe you forgot it's 1600.

They just desperately want someone for the community to shitpost and theorize about whos getting added as the next hero now that doomfist and sombra are in

But whats the point. We havent gotten a good hero since Ana and ana was obviously being worked on before launch. Every other post release hero has been gimmicky useless trash

Are you saying Zenyatta is not the best boi?

Normally that means Rein stands rooted to the payload with his shield up while mercy continuously heals him at full hp while scratching her ass. Thats enough provided you do the killing and its very easy to do so at 1600 because everyone will clump up behind a rein shield and not react properly to a 120 rocket hitting them

He does have the balls to prove it.

>Implying they aren't already doing that
>Implying that little wannabe chink's Thai food support hero won't get pushed to the head of the line
>The community will praise it as the greatest progressive move in videogame history

>that subtle hint of nipple through the bodysuit

No. It doesn't. It means Rein chases everything forever.

The fuck are you children screaming about now? What robot, what new character, what did Chu do to your scrotums this time?

>subtle
That's not subtle. Her puffy nipples arepoking out thrugh the suit, and they're not even stiff yet.

Ana is gimmicky too. She was only good because people flocked to tank meta like a fucking moth to the light and ana was made to heal tanks.

Anyone that played any sort of game with holy trinity knows that you don't fuck with heals. Mercy points her staff at you, locks in, heals you. Lucio gets near you, heals you. Zen looks at you, throws a ball at you, heals you.
Those are all reliably healing people without fucking around. Meanwhile ana "HOLD ON, LEMME GET THIS TRICKSHOT TO HEAL THE FUCKING GENJI JUMPING MID AIR". That's not good and is her gimmick.

That's why currently ana has the 5th highest pickrate and yet the worst winrate of all heroes.

Read the OP faggot.

first time ive actually seen someone give the actual solution in ages

We're all friends here. Why not, right?

People are getting up in arms that a fucking toaster wants to be called "it" instead of some binary pronoun dependent on sexual organs that it doesn't even fucking have.

i wish the rest of the ow community wasnt such shit

Because it's not a solution if the doujin is exclusively on ex like for example, lolis.
The real, non cheese way is to make an account on e forums, clear your cookies, login on e and you should get access to ex.

>50 elims and 30k damage isn't enough to carry a game.

ive made an account before and have cleared cookies but the fucking site still randomly sadpandas

>im the only hitscan DPS on my team while the enemy has a Pharmercy and Rein/Dva
>Teammate won't switch off Pharah even though theres a DVA on the team
>"dude you suck McCree sucks"
>ask him if he can switch off to a hitscan DPS because I cannot solo Pharmercy
>he switches at the last few seconds to Soldier 76
>"stupid fucking retarded ass McCree"
>POTG is me getting a quad kill without ult
>5 Medals 4 Golds Card at the end
he said "fuck you" and left
he was blaming me because i didnt get into teamchat but i don't even have sound
i have no sound and i climbed into GM by solo que

COMMON SENSE TEST FOR COMPETITIVE WHEN?

IQ TEST FOR COMPETITIVE WHEN?

>jewzzard makes our 76 dc during final push
>still win

PUSH THE PAYLOAD

Yeah, I gave the shit solution, but it should work if people aren't looking up pedo shit.

People here are just angry. If you try and get some people to play with, you'll find some genuinely pleasant folks. Like me!

>s76 most likely lost 50 SR even though he was about to win

FAIR GAME

Unless you were playing TDM then your faggy elims literally don't matter.

Seriously? Has /owg/ gone completely tumblr now? Do they really need fucking robots to have gendered pronouns?

>throwing a tantrum over a robot wanting to be called an "it"
>calls me a faggot

Nice projecting there, champ. Are you going to post on reddit about how the demons are taking over later?

everyone i knew quit this game because they dont enjoy it

I called you a faggot because you didn't read the OP, it had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

>Everyone on my team goes left.
>Follow them.
>Exchanging shots. Things get intense.
>Get two kills.
>Realize I'm 1v4ing because my team ditched and went right during the fight.
>Die.
>If my team was there easy push.

>/owg/ tells me i belong in gold
>i'm sitting at 3181 with a 61% win ratio, 68 wins 43 losses

>Just lost a game because my dumbass team decided to chase off point.
>Call them dumbasses.
>HURR DURR YOU'RE BLOCKED.
Well, stop being fucking stupid and I'll stop calling you stupid.

No one told you that. In fact, no one cared. I'm happy you're in diamond, though.

Probably.

That means you got carried

Catrina Sombra for Halloween, right?

>someone on your team asks to trade heroes
>if you do it, they just feed out the ass and play way more poorly than you were with the hero
>you lose

>if you don't do it, they throw a tantrum and either intentionally throw or just whine a ton and tilt the team
>you lose

>Be playing.
>Someone trash talking you both games.
>Carry them twice.
>Get PotG twice.
>Team turns on them and reports them.

how would you bang beng?

>Four games in a row with leavers.
That's not counting the other two today.

>maining heroes

my post had nothing to do with maining heroes.

I read enough into it.

>check overbuff detailed stats
>checking defense hero stats mostly since its the role that has the most throw picks
>most hero stats are really close to each other

This is the kind of data blizz checks when they want to buff or nerf a hero. Even though junkrat is deemed OP right now the stats seem to show he's similar to torb, mei and bastion, only difference is the pickrate.

explain

>1v3ing as I do.
>Be next to healers for ten years.
>No heals.
>Some just walks up and melees me.
>They walk back out.
>Team does nothing.

It's the only reason either you or the other person would bitch.

>cap point A
>all 6 of us are heading towards point B
>I'm a tank with less than half HP left after the last point
>both mercy and zenyatta are walking right behind me
>mercy is damageboosting rein for no reason
>get on mic "can one of the two fucking healers walking right behind me heal me to full?"
>they both immediately heal me
You just have to put the bitches in their place.

I wonder what items Bloo's getting for Halloween.

>carried

I solo queued the entire way. Nice projecting, faggot.

>come on guys dont just random ult
>*whole team leaves chat*

shit man, people who play in silver and bronze are so weak willed, atleast in plat or higher people will talk back but never leave like a faggot bitch

What were you playing?

I bet

Her mansion might be given a Halloween makeover

something cute or sultry I hope. maybe like a fem Nosferatu or something like that although Huntress is already kind of like that

Soldier and Roadhog.

My hope would be for a new ghost hunting mode to take place in that mansion

>person on my team randomly leaves
>through some fucking miracle we still win 5v6
>+20 SR

You probably are simply not killing stuff fast enough. You are dealing 600 damage per elims, when on average your target are 250/200 health
Basically you are feeding support ult charge (and dps when roadhog)

What about shields?

You do realize you get ult charge for doing damage, too?

I start every single game with everything muted. Silver players have nothing of value to add to the conversation.

Ever wondered why mercy seems to always have ult? Your fault and everybody else that does tiny amounts of damage to charge their ults.

>when on average your target are 250/200 health
That's just wrong, though. Average is closer to 400ish. Tanks have 500-600ish.

But you're just wrong. If she always has ult from my damage then so do I. And it's a death sentence for her if I'm Soldier.

I never noticed her underwear in that picture.

Oh lord.