/vsg/ - /V/Scape General: SPOOKTOBER EDITION

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Pastebin for OP Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XTgFtxHhCQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that bedsheets are to be worn for the entire month of october. Failure to comply will result in a spookings.

ten toes down

>tfw newfag with no bedsheets

special surprise coming this week guys, stay tuned...

>its a bug fix patch

Thats too bad, because thats definitely the sort of item that will take you a whole month to get

Nah man, it's squeal of fortune and grand exchange.

ITS HABBENIN THRONE OF MISCELLANIA IS HERE

Thanks for all the help guys.

vintage

some of you are alright... don't log onto vscape tomorrow

costco guac

I'm more spooked by the bird than the ghosts.

costco guac

SUSPENSE

but I can't help myself

Does it count if we log in today and just never log out?

sycc

Can I get a list of all the Estonians in the server for research purposes?

The Estonians don't actually exist, it's a troll played by oldfags to scare newfags out of the secret wildy parties that go on, there's not actually any danger in the wildy whatsoever, you can carry your whole bank around, nobody is going to hurt you

i tried to attack someone in wildy within combat level the other day and it wouldn't let me, was that a glitch or a feature?

it's happened before, never been able to attack people

I noticed that too, it fits our timeline as well. But at the same time, why the fuck would they add ZMI?

Is that why Mr.Proper killed me

jewsdid911
panda
mrpoop

Will ZMI make runecrafting easier?

Honestly, I don't remember if it was better XP than just nats. I just remember going and doing it once and not being terribly impressed.

Reminder that flax is 20,000gp each.

reminder anyone claiming to have been killed by an estonian is in on the conspiracy

oy vey you're worse than those Sandy Hook conspiracy nazis

why is most of vscape actually autistic? why theres no normal people in here?

uma

uma thurmann?

una vela

What do you consider 'normal?'

because youre on when only the newfags are online

hey can I have my accounts back

normal you know, not a virgin, has friends irl, likes to party, doesnt get angry with pixels, plays just for fun and chill

Those people exist, but you either don't talk to them or you don't believe them when they say they exist. Or they don't want to talk to you because you're not normal enough kek.

yeh all 3 of them.

the staff is obsessed with adding content that was dead and useless in 2007. i get it's supposed to be a 2007 replica server but i don't see harm in slightly buffing content that nobody is going to touch, especially since they're taking so much time to code it in.

BRAAAAAAAP

this can't be better than average.

> caught up on w1ldy drama from last thread

Goddamn, /v/scape never changes huh

gz better than average.

Nope.

remember when wyverns had a 1/1100 chance to drop a visage haha and a not shit drop table hahaha?

haha boy do i wish those times were back haha

Chuckus for the sake of /v/scape history, how long have you guys had boop's Facebook? That's where the dog meme came from right? Like she gave you guys her Facebook? Or did Wi1dy just tell everyone she had a dog in her picture

No facebook, only snapchat

> implying I'd give out my normiebook to anyone from here

i love you chuckus and i missed you ya shithouse

agility cleared #easy

gz

Y-you too, cunt

So where the fuck did the dog meme come from? Just Wi1dy telling everyone? So you illuminate guys never saw that picture? None of you had her fb? The knotting meme is way too accurate I'm like 100% she fucked that dog

>20 steps and 2 puzzle boxes for this
Meh

suicidenotes71.bandcamp.com
Skyairlines.bandcamp.com

Hey guys rate my And camp? The last song is me rapping

Man, the knotting meme came from one of boop/baldy/wildy joking about her fucking a dog on ts and we ran with it. Don't recall seeing a picture of any dog.

Someone may have found an fb back in 2015 but fuck me, no one's stupid enough to add that shit.

Also this shit exists

Desu it was probably Wi1dy but boop isn't above joking about fucking dogs

post them

I'M NOT FUCKING BALD

wrong general xd

ezscape refugee pls go

youtu.be/XTgFtxHhCQ0

It'll get posted one day lad, no worries

ban for exploits desu.

just make a dropbox or upload it somewhere

ARE YA FEELING THE HYPE LADS

>server offline
banic?

It was reset to fix the lax.

reminder that rs3 has a farting emote which you have to buy with microtransactions

>Added a new NPC leashing system that acts like RS2
Give me a quick rundown.

seriously, what did pickles mean by this

its aids. basically implemented to make safespotting and leashing harder

So my old-school RuneScape account just got reset to starting on tutorial island with all my stats to 1 and jagax refuses to do anything about it.

How many people actually play this server?

like 30-50 during US daytime/evening hours

Get fucked ezscape fagos

There are maybe 200 active accounts. Peak times recently I've seen ~54 people, non-peak times I've seen as low as ~9.

Kind of depends on where you're at in the world and what hours you like to keep.

Even with a relatively small size, you should still be able to sell or buy most common materials, but you will definitely either have to slave or be patient to get a good starting amount of wealth. Read the beginners guide. Ask for help.

a bank robber

Reminder that Veeky Forums is younger than Runescape.

*touches booty*

daily reminder that cuckiller is a faglord

delet this stop bullying her

daily reminder that cuckiller is a faglady

stop bully

cuckiller? more like cuckedkiller lmao

My biggest nightmare is that once the oldfags hit 99 RC my Pess Nigger career is going to be in shambles.

you'll just have to become an oaknigger

But that shit is slower

insider info: value of pess is only going to get stronger in the next few months

zmi HABBENIB??/!!@!

Too bad we have to wait for the next patch cus this one was @red@ FUCKING NOTHING

i'm back you fucking closet gays get ready for a new era

Who?

God I missed you. FUck

post more

~

sure