/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB59)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?56935-Open-Beta-59-Patch-Notes-September-20th-2017
Upcoming patch (OB60)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?58403-Open-Beta-60-Patch-Notes-October-4th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>And Smite
store.steampowered.com/app/386360/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com/
paladins.guru/

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Talus Reveal Trailer and Ability Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=r7bQR4p-B6o
youtube.com/watch?v=fZb3cQfx9Jk

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/f/fb/MalDamba_Skin04_SP_SpawnChatter_ying_1.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/6/64/MalDamba_Skin04_SP_SpawnChatter_makoa_1.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/c/cd/MalDamba_Skin04_VGS_Emote_R.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Making Facebook the only way to watch the competitive matches is so fucking retarded

I was caught at a bit of an unfortunate time for this thread, because I'm rather sleepy now.
But worry not, for I try my best to not be affected by any situation to punctually demonstrate my infinite love to her! She is the life in my eyes, and I want to make sure she knows every day that I love her a little more than the last one!
And with that, I sleep. Good night, /palg/.

>dick craving elf as wife
What a cuck.

meine thread

My wife

Proposal for Lifelike change:
Make Ying's clone able to shoot enemies aside from healing allies. They shoot for 1/4th of Ying's damage. Lifelike no longer reduce base healing number.

Lifelike: Ying's clones can now move around and follow teammates to keep healing them

your wife cute!

mein faden

>already on life support

Which champions have yet to be redesigned to be more fantasy? How would you like them to be redesigned?

Viktor/Kinessa. Just change everything beside their face.

Drogoz.

Viktor could be redesigned to include motifs from Lian and Ash, since they apparently have some lore connections.
Kinessa has to be completely redesigned, I agree. No idea how they'd go about doing it though.
I hope they don't just turn him into a regular dragon. A crystal powered jetpack would be pretty interesting.

Drogoz' armor is basically just knight armor fitted for a lizard anyway. They could easily just put a crystal on the back of it that connects the jetpacks to imply that the jets are powered by the crystal.

not being a dragon is Drogoz's lore

Nice try lizard.

Fucking DoC

Change Grohk's staff

Evie's too

I started playing this and I hate the deserter system. Is there any option to cancel queueing if the match is cancelled?
It's annoying to afk for a moment after you have selected a hero only to find out someone didn't select a hero, you automatically queued again and got penalized for not accepting the new match. Also 30min penalty is borderline retarded.

Is stun legendary for Seris a viable solo healing card like Jenos or Damba where I can choose any legendary?

no way to cancel queue I'm afraid. You just have to stay until the game's loading and then go do whatever it is you want to do before the match starts in like a minute or so.

Also, if you get 30min deserter penalty that means you've done that a few times already. 1st time deserter only get like 2 minute penalty.

It's honestly the best card for you to carry with as Seris, but the lack of range means you can't save your team when they go in too deep and they WILL bitch and moan at you about it

My thread

yeah, I made that mistake a few times (also minimizing the window and failing to join the new match)

Just use auto clicker my dude.

Viktor is fine. He's not too outlandish at all. He could easily be from another side of the world that's just more militant with actual uniforms. The only thing they'd really need to do is change his rifle to be crystal-powered for consistency with Strix, and to make sense of the infinite ammo.

Kinessa could just have her viking outfit body become the default, then she gets a new hairdoo or a hat and matching railgun or something. The railgun can easily be explained away as being crystal-powered as well, and she could probably just be retconned into being a rebel that stole tech from Viktor's military facility or some bullshit.

Is the casual ELO rank accurate on most stat sites? This number seems too bugged

What's new?
I left to play Fortnite a few days ago and I couldn't stop... I even forgot to do my daily logins ;_;

Game got more bad balance patches and a really sexy evie skin.

>a really sexy evie skin.
its a nice skin

Not really, there was no change that made it worse. It is lacking changes that would make it better though. Overall the changes was pretty much neutral(except for Buck whose bug got fixed but I think they'll do something about him on the next patch).

>and she could probably just be retconned into being a rebel that stole tech from Viktor's military facility or some bullshit
And then Viktor and Strix came to this battlefield on a mission to get the tech back?

WOAH that's a lewd underwear

Andro gonna assrape so hard but it's okay since this skin exists.

It's not an issue of balance, it's the way they are balancing. They are dumbing down the game and making it less fun.

>Gave Androxus a no-aim punch for 700 damage
>Can make a card loadout so that this reduces the cooldown of nether step by a massive degree
>This is a good thing

>reversal reset step
>defiance reduce reversal cd
>defiance has no cd
>1.6k dps and 2.4k burst
Hirez's balance

Theory is good and all, but haven't seen it in practice yet. I reserve judgment until it's actually live and we can see.
Even if it's bad, they'll just reduce the damage or something on the next patch. They change stuff every 2 weeks anyway.

It's gonna be counter Zhin all over again

More....

discord.gg/SNwXWHe

Joined this server like half a year ago and it was shit. Probably still is.

He will be a must pick in map with lots of small space.

Stop posting that.

Also any kind of verticality.

Reminder that Discord kills generals.

I don't really like spending crystals on chests but I must have this skin, even if I rarely play Evie.

when the fuck do I get non retarded team mates?
every match they leave the payload alone and play like it's tdm or something

when you learn to memestack

Did somebody say that they want more Paladins girls in Cat Keyhole bras?

Vocal minority pls go and stay go.

GAYS ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE

>voted for /palg/ay
cast yourself into the abyss!

Thread reminder that Wickerman Mal Damba is a gift from god himself.
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/f/fb/MalDamba_Skin04_SP_SpawnChatter_ying_1.ogg
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/6/64/MalDamba_Skin04_SP_SpawnChatter_makoa_1.ogg

where's the pansexual option?

>The grinch monologue

I may not like the gay shitposts, but I'm still a homo, so I can't just lie to myself and pose as a straight.

It's like they made Wickerman for us /palg/ fags, his voice pack is perfect.
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/c/cd/MalDamba_Skin04_VGS_Emote_R.ogg

is that when a person likes pans so much?

no die

huh, never realized that noticeable bulge

OwO

Faden means textile thread, Dummkopf
But I admit, it was lustig

I love the looks of Chancellor Damba so much, I just can't bring myself to shell out 400 for the Scarecrow voice pack (and the Strix skin)

he sounds like mad scientist pip

The thing that sucks about these skins with unique voice packs is they save them for the outlandish and expensive skins when this voice is good enough to be for a unique champion. Now we'll probably never have a unique champion with this voice and personality. Would've been great for some jester or trickster character.

>I've got a higher skillcap
This is getting too meta for me.

buff maeve

>implying hirez is above copypasting anything, including their own champions
they made tyra when viktor already exists, sha lin when cassie already existed with the same bow, strix when kinessa already exists, etc
just get a bunch of people to give great feedback on the personality of wickerman damba and hirez's primitive ape brain will see the dollar signs and make a champion with that personality

>bara maeve

no

>they made tyra when viktor already exists, sha lin when cassie already existed with the same bow, strix when kinessa already exists
These characters are nothing alike beyond the basic title of being riflemen and archers. Even Strix and Kinessa fill completely different sniper niches. Strix being the counter-strike quickscope sniper and Kinessa being the TF2/OW-style charge sniper who makes use of high vantage points.

The only redundancy is Viktor having the hip-fire legendary when Tyra exists.

>hirez's primitive ape brain will see the dollar signs and make a champion with that personality
So if I convince some faggots to say how great Wickerman snek's personality and VP is for a few weeks, I could get my Junkrat 2: Paladins boogaloo?

faden doesn't mean textile. it means thread, you fag.

what? no of course YOU can't do that. I was just saying what would happen in theory. evie is the most popular bitch so she gets all the skins, etc.
unless you can, in which case, good job

Did they remove the aim assist on console? Hitting enemy feels a lot harder now. Guess I'll switch the to the superior PC master race soon when I get my own gaming PC.

Same

When will people that complain about Buck realize that they tried to balance him for the high level play?

PPL proves that.

Dunno, lorez is really shooting themselves in the foot by trying to balance for both inbred retards and autistic godmen at the same time. It's not possible and will eventually be the death of this game.

>PPL proves that.
Would like to watch it but I am not going to Facebook

>Hi-rez blew their load early with the Halloween skins
What the fuck will they release next patch?
Will they finally stop making skins and focus on balance/new champs that aren't shit?

Well they seem to be shifting in high level recently. Even Lex buff (as much as i hate Lex) is because at the high level he's the worst flank (barely beat by Skye)

>sha lin when cassie already existed with the same bow
Nigga Cassie and Sha Lin played nothing alike. The only difference between Cassie now and then mechanically is that they gave her a crossbow because having a shortbow that worked like a scopeless rifle was retarded. Kinessa and Strix also operate very differently and bring different things to a team. Tyra doesn't play like Viktor either, Tyra just kind of sucks.

They'll probably not do a lot with balance. Because PPL is happening. They don't want to fuck up Pro players in the middle of the tournament. What we see will probably be balance more aimed at high level play.

yes

>hurr durr, and also gurr
that's why I specified the bow, retardo
and a crossbow that works like a scopeless rifle isn't just as retarded? give me a break. they just copypasted themselves for some reason and said 'oh shit', then decided to retcon some of their flimsy lore and change it to an obnoxious crossbow model instead. you're missing the point anyway. idiot

I'm scared of them going full Jew and adding new filler shit to the Halloween chest like in Smite.
I want my damned witch Evie, not some filler shit for a champ I don't play.

I fully expect to get ten more Kinessa items instead of shit I want from the halloween chests, just like the space chest

Agreed. Never thought I'd say this but Riot had a completely flawless system when it came to skins. Just buy the fucking things, none of this gacha bullshit. Fuck Valve and Blizzard for popularizing this obnoxious putrescence.

>that's why I specified the bow, retardo
I know that, I outright said as such that her bow worked nothing like Sha Lin's. It's not a copypaste, the two characters are about as dissimilar as two characters can possibly be. You shouldn't have even mentioned them as examples to begin with.

There is no old filler shit. But there are some new skins that i don't want. Screech, lil Andy, Seris head. I won't be as mad as getting something old, but it's still kinda crap.

>Played Strix for the first time
>Somehow hit my shots despite the fact whenever I play Kinessa I miss every single shot
Does this autistic owlman have some kind of hitbox issue or aim assist? I can barely hit shit with Kinessa, but with owlman I can hit people.

holy shit you're fucking stupid, and also confrontational for no reason. I'm comparing the copying of the bow model to the proposed copying of wickerman VA.
never reply to me again, you useless excuse for a human

Him and Skye can't be worst flank because shota cumdump exists.
That's right, we now live in a world where Skye isn't the worst. Let that sink in.