historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/h-engineer.htm
holocaustresearchproject.org/ar/argaschambers.html
nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/goebbels-joseph/goebbels-1948-excerpts-01.html
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/wannsee.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
youtube.com/watch?v=gVfFHJE0e1g
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/nowarsaw.html
deathcamps.org/treblinka/zabecki.html
web.archive.org/web/20110724012630/http://www.einsatzgruppenarchives.com/jagerimages.html
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocJager.htm
desuarchive.org/his/thread/509405
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223471/Guy-Liddell-diaries-Hitlers-rant-deceived-days-Berlin-bunker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

look at the state of the west, and tell me the good guys won

how long is our prosperity gonna last? 40 more years max?

>bad guys
yes user they were pure evil through and through

The good guys won.

Fascism is a disease.

How do you know it wouldn't be worse if they'd won?

I mean, they're totalitarians after all. I wouldn't want to live in North Korea.

>muh Hitler is evil, he killed millions of people
>muh Churchill is a great leader even though he killed millions of people as well
There were no good guys or bad guys. Only those who made touch decisions for the continuity of existence.

Churchill liberated Europe from fascism. Hitler directly ordered million of people to be gassed to death. Gee, I wonder who was worse.

>What artificially constructed famine lead to the deaths of millions of people in India, Winston even asking in a letter regarding it: "How is Gandhi not dead yet?!"?
What is the Bengal Famine?

>Hitler directly ordered million of people to be gassed to death.
nope. Sent them to labor under horrible conditions, not much in the way of evidence it was an attempt at mass scale slaughter.

No one really won WW2.

The Bolsheviks didn't get to expand their idealism to the Atlantic.
The European powers didn't get to keep their empires.
The Germans didn't gain clay nor stop communism entirely.
The neutrals didn't get to stay neutral.
The Americans were present.

I thought Holocaust deniers were banned from this board? Fuck off.

Too bad

>A few retarded black people spray paint a sign with offensive messages
>THIS IS THE END OF OUR CIVILIZATION IT PROVES THE NAZIS SHOULD HAVE WON WW2, GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

We were and are the good guys.

Yes.

Poland, France, UK and the USA were the good guys.

>not much in the way of evidence it was an attempt at mass scale slaughter.

Eyewitness testimony from a German engineer
historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/h-engineer.htm

Eyewitness testimonies for Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor.
holocaustresearchproject.org/ar/argaschambers.html

Excerpts from Goebbel's diary.
nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/goebbels-joseph/goebbels-1948-excerpts-01.html

The Wanssee protocol - a discussion between high ranking Nazi officials on "the Jewish question".
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/wannsee.asp

Heinrich Himmler makes a speech about the extermination of the Jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

Testimony of Oskar Groening.
youtube.com/watch?v=gVfFHJE0e1g

The Stroop Report details the 'liquidation' of the Warsaw ghetto.
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/nowarsaw.html

deathcamps.org/treblinka/zabecki.html This is accounts of those who lived in the town which regularly saw the trains along with brutal occurrances.

The Jäger Report is a tally sheet of actions by Einsatzkommando 3

The original.

web.archive.org/web/20110724012630/http://www.einsatzgruppenarchives.com/jagerimages.html

The English translation.

fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocJager.htm

saved

Adolf Eichmann testified that the Nazis had transported the engine of a downed Russian submarine to the concentration camps in order to use it for suffocating Jews to death, despite such a thing being both impossible and absurd. Do you realize how useless eyewitness testimonies are for this event? It's all you have left. Once the last Holocaust survivor is dead, all you have is eyewitness on paper to stand up against the immense logistical and physical problems in carrying out such an even. No serious future historian is going to take this story serious.

Sweden and Switzerland did alright, and the US stood in a stronger position in the world than ever before.

>Adolf Eichmann

Firstly the most important thing about Eichmann to note, and why his trial was so famous in the academic world, is that his character is dubious and he was a known pathological liar.

I suggest reading "Eichmann in Jerusalem" by Hannah Arendt for further assessment of the man.

Secondly, the only source I can find on this supposed quote only seems to come from blogspots or holocaust denial websites. So I don't accept he said this.

>What is the Bengal Famine

One of many famines that happened in India that would have still cost many lives with or without the "aid" of the British.

What were the options?

>We can let this region starve so we can get vital supplies to the front line in Asia
Or
>We can let the men on the front line starve instead and then leave India wide open for the Japs

Say what you want, the Japs would have treated the Indians far worse than the British if they managed to push into India.

I like to think no one really won, Germans certainly lost, but the allies lost all of their empire statuses and the soviets probably had the best of it but even that just fell on it's own impossibility. All in all it was really shitty time period which could've been avoided.

>I don't accept he said this
Watch his video testimony.

The US became the most powerful country in the world, so it worked out for them.

>no serious future historian is going to accept primary sources
uh...

desuarchive.org/his/thread/509405
where I grabbed those from, there are many more sources in that thread

>Yes.
>Poland
Seeing that Poland still suffers from effects of Commie rule post WW2, I wouldn't call them "winners".

can you be a bit more specific, he testified for many hours

They didn't win, but they were the good guys. Germans, Soviets and Japanese were the bad guys. And the Soviets were the only true winners of WW2.

You don't need sources. Whatever your gut says about history is true.

No the good guys did.

Not only were the Nazis and Imperialist Japs taken out, but every single European colonial power fell as well.

Hitler himself said the German people lost because they were weak and didn't deserve to survive.

Wehreboos always forget that part.

>Soviets the only true winners of ww2
>Loose so many men it is unfathomable
>have half their country burned to the ground

Russia may have won the second world war but America was the only true winner.

Its hard to say, but I believe so. Go watch Hitlers speeches and you'll see how relevant they are today talking about international finance, and the destruction of western culture and identity.

They did emerge as lord & masters of Eastern Europe despite the titanic loss of life.

proof?

Of course not OP. Anyone who entertains such a notion is either trolling, or legitimately insane.

Aye but much like huge swathes of Western Russia, eastern Europe had been crippled by the second world war and so needed to be rebuilt. Russia post ww2 first needed to rebuild itself before eastern Europe whilst the USA just pumped money into western Europe as it's economy was booming.

>M-M-MEIN EUROPA IN RUINS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223471/Guy-Liddell-diaries-Hitlers-rant-deceived-days-Berlin-bunker.html

>destruction of western culture and identity
Except the Nazis tried to do the same.

To be fair, Hitler was out of his mind insane by this point.

I honestly think the good guys didn't win. I don't say that Germany was the good guy either but the UK really fucked up in my opinion in the 20th century.

European Bankers caused that war -
Bankers and democratic nations invested in it
Funded Nazi party - to fight bolsheviks
Funded Communism for control of the eastern powers - & to threaten the west & start war .

Charged The West $$$ interest on loans + using that as leaver to pry int power structure in USA

I don't think there's any doubt about that whatsoever.

I have no doubt that both sides thought they were the good guys and most of the grunts were right and noble in doing so.

Even though 70 years has made hindsight turn on the Allies a little bit.

This book was a brutally depressing read.

and now for the correct picture.

Someone thinks that denying widely held beliefs on an anonymous image board makes them some kind of special snowflake;
When will you edgelords ever learn to shut the fuck up about "hurrr durrr hitler dindu nuffin its westurn propagandurr".
You're not going to win this argument, just go to bed already

>Bad/good guys in a war
Fuck off, /pol/

>One of many famines that happened in India that would have still cost many lives with or without the "aid" of the British.
>this is what anglos tell themselves.
>while they shipped food to the greeks under nazi occupation.

Its funny that post independent india didn't have a famine despite being magnitudes poorer or how the bengal famine continued for an entire year until the next cropping season or how 1941 had lower yields than 1943 in terms of growing rice.

>Say what you want, the Japs would have treated the Indians far worse than the British if they managed to push into India.
sure thing nigel.

>Did the bad guys win WW2?

no, also, if you believe in any sort of utopian political belief or something like that, youre a dumb pleb

Lol old people bitching and afraid about change.

Yes

Hitler wasn't an angel by any means, despite what Stormweiners on Veeky Forums will claim, but western civilization would be a lot better off under the Nazis than it is today.

So Churchill is responsible for the Bengal Famine, but Hitler dindu nuffin with the god awful conditions in the concentration camps?

Not only are you faggots disingenuous, but you only help the SJW left out by painting every "old white guy" as evil. And sending out death squads to eastern europe that killed 1million jews is pretty clear evidence that the nazi government did infact want to genocide them.

youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4