Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

HEAR YE HEAR YE

WHAT DO THEY CALL 'ER?

he got no dick mang

So I have the first game but have not gotten around to completing it. Is it worth playing through before picking up the second?

I beat the game on classic and it went pretty swimmingly. I started again on Tactician, and made sure to do things I fucked up the first time. I'm most of the way through the Marshes.

One problem though, for whatever reason I feel like I'm always 2 levels underleveled. I'm not sure what happened. I have completed more quests this time around than i did before. Anyone else get this feeling? I had to go back to Fort Joy and start massacring Magisters just to get even close.

The last real thing I have to do is the first Alexander fight now, but I get demolished. I'm a level below that fight, 7, and I remember being level 8 for it on my first time.

The second is better in every way imaginable

alrighty i'll go hydro/summon then. But again after 10 summon do i still rush it out or start going into hydro now?

I'm never going to be able to go back to 1 because of the improvements, so maybe you should.

just got to roost's camp

should i just kill everyone?

Talk to butter first, she's adorable

TOP TIER
Tambura

ACCEPTABLE TIER
Cello
Oud

WHY DID YOU EVEN APPLY TIER
Bansuri

Ah fuck, I'm tired. Yes, kill everyone except Saheila. She knows the days when there's bread, and that's a very useful skill to have.

>roost = griff
Dude

First talk to him, kill everyone, finish Saheila's quest and then come back to Sawmill and use spirit vision.

>Lohse on the ship after Nameless Isle

fuck boys I didn't expect these 300 MPH outpour waifu fag feelings

More like

DIVINE TIER
Cello

TOP TIER
Tambura

ACCEPTABLE TIER
Oud

WHY DID YOU EVEN APPLY TIER
Bansuri

>This is my cure. You're my cure.
Props to Adramalihk for not interfering for once.

Thank god the modding tools were released with the game. Larian has no fucking clue how to balance these games, I got excited when I heard about AI 2.0, but these dipshits just die to attacks of opportunity over and over again. Even trying to stay underleveled and undergeared at endgame doesnt help fix the problems.

The only way to make the game even remotely challenging is to play with a party of 1 or 2 non lone wolf characters, but that removes a lot of the fun of RPGs.

>end of the game
>friend beats me in the combat part because I was dumb
>he resurrects me on the ship afterwards and I instantly war him and kill him before he can do anything
>I go through the same sequence he just did
>except now we're stuck in the boss area
We missing anything, or is it safe to call that save file done?

>Undead Tier
Cello

>Lizard Tier
Tambura

>Other races tier
Oud

>Jester Tier
Bansuri

Superconductor feels so fucking good to cast

>not using Spirit Vision before going hostile for a bunch of easy 25k XP quests.

bumpity bump

He was probably blushing at how cute she is and couldn't pop in to be like "can't exorcise me with your cock".

I wasn't even trying for this, I was just doing everyone's personal quests and the choices were available on the ship along with Sebille (who's a mistake, really, I should have brought Fane or Beast) and King Crimson. Lohse's been constantly cute and entertaining so I said fuck it and now I'm in deep.

undead should not even be able to pick the flute.

>Almost defeat Kemm while keeping Arhu alive
>Meteor shower

FUCKING PALADIN FUCKING SHITS FUCK

>these Reddit fedorian faggots picking cello to go with their epic vapelord characters

Despite my group's warnings, I let this skelebro free, and allowed him to go on a quest for his jar (he also ate a small kid).
Hope I find him later, proving to be a better challenge, with better loot.

N O P E. Those people died for nothing. Congratulations.

Once he gets the jar kill him
You get dope loot off his body and loot from the chest

Alright, /divg/, I'm about to start my 2nd playthough, this time on Tactician. Going to be running with Beast, Lohse, and Sebille since I ran with Ifan/Prince/Fane first go around.

First go around, my MC was a rogue. This time, I'm thinking either mage (I like hydro and aero, but I am also aware that magic is largely a shit) or a warrior.

As far as warriors go, how is dual str weapons compared to 2h? Furthermore, has anyone had success at building a finesse spear character?

>Rank each companion

>Rank each skill type

how do i stop myself from making new characters after the first lady vengeance ride

I actually finished the fight with Arhu alive, only to have him die like 3 seconds later because necrofire.

Was the jar next to dead kid, on the altar in the forest? If yes, guess I fucked up. When I arrived, he initiated a conversation and vanished.

He does a ritual at the forest altar that makes it crumble
A chest appears and he takes the jar then leaves

Better luck next time I guess. Thank you!

>undead should not even be able to pick the flute
you what mate?

Does hydro not get a summon?

Necro, summoning, geo and pyro all get them

Wait, the nameless isle comes before Arx or did I miss some opportunity to visit it before going to nameless?

am I suppose to fight this High Judge Orivard guy or not? he has so many soldiers on his side.

I also I already found the way out of Prison. through the bloody sewer(and got the cat summon skill) should I get back in and explore?

and what about the Paladin guy? I trigger a fight if I go near them but the Paladin guy fight on my side. can I talk to him?

Nut up and kill him, you faggot.

Yes you should explore.

If you nut up and keep the paladin alive you can talk to him.

You can save the paladin

The paladin fight and orivand are pretty hard

So, I just escaped Fort Joy and saw the Ice Dragon

How the fuck am I supposed to kill the witch?
I thought that killing her would destroy the other enemies, but after nuking her through a lot of trial and error, I found out that's not the case.
I'm on Tactician, btw

Nameless, then Arx.

explore everywhere unless you are doing some hardcore autistic RP run where you wont do anything without your character having direct motivation to do so

Orivard aint that bad if you run to the top since the guards at the bottom only throw their shield at you

>BEST
Literally no one
>Garbage
Beast, Fane, Ifan, Lohse, RP, Sebille,

>BEST
Dual wielding
Sneaking
Wits
>WORST
Every thing else

I'm not going to become divine in nameless am I

Initiate conversation with her, have another member teleport her back in the traps. The combat won't start as soon she takes damage from teleport - at least that's how I did it.

What about the other enemies though? I had a hard time just nuking the witch, and every other enemy has just about the same amount of HP, am I just underleveled?
Lv5, the witch was lv6 iirc

WHERE ARE THE ADVENTURE MODS OR SOME GOOD ONES!?

But you DO get the sweetest combat song in the entire game.

Current team:
S&s prince warfare geo (str)
Hunstman poly mc
Hydro air louse (int)
Wand shield Summon necro fane

Should i switch louse to hydro geo because geo scales with int, then make prince 2hander necro warfare?
He does fuckall right now and can only use fortify and mend from geo effectively because the rest scale with int.

Sounds like you went there really early. I typically leave Fort Joy at about 20% through level 6 and hit the witch fight at level 7.5-8.

I believe I was level 6 on that encounter - every level up counts in this game, and can make or break many battles.

What the fuck
I did literally everything and didnt hit 8 till mid alex fight

I guess I'll go back to Fort Joy, kill the Magisters that are now aggroed to me, and see if I can do something else to level up, thanks anons

I was trying her at level 6 and having a lot of trouble especially because of the bugs doing 50 damage a hit

didnt manage to beat her

It works anyway.

What difficulty?
Also, do you stay 'up to date' on your gear's level?

I kill every living creature in Act 1 besides Gareth and Sahelia because they dont matter for the rest of the game. All those fucking vendors die on the boat and you cant even loot them properly without getting Geists up the ass.

whatever the highest one is that isnt permadeath

my gear isnt great, I'm missing most pieces

don't know where to get boots/belts

can you make more Death Fog later on?

You can make a fucking castle out of deathfog crates once you hit endgame.

Okay so what's the most lore appropriate class to make Fanebro in my line-up.

The party for me new play-through is Red Prince (Fighter), Me (Rogue), Lohse (Enchanter / dabbling in Summoning). I'd take Ifan or Sebille and make them a ranger but I can't bring myself to leave Fane behind - don't really see him as an archer though so looking for alternatives.

can you pick up multiple members of your party before "killing" dallis with deathfog outside fort joy? is it possible to get inside the fort and get other members besides Red Prince before you get that xp? i don't want those free levels to be auto-assigned when i pick a preset.

Go for Ranger Sebille, Flesh Sacrifice is great.

Yes, there's a ladder to the right of the main gate where Dallis is conversing that you can climb to get up the ramparts where Magister Yarrow hangs out.

Also, you can pick up Fane and Red Prince before entering the fort.

>spent like 3 turns cracking enemies's phy/magic armor
>they can knock you down in the first hit because their damage one hit all your armor.

am I underelevel or just shit gear. this keep happening

Flesh sacrifice only being on elves is bullshit

Fs + blood arrows then adrenaline takes you from 4-6ap and you get a decent damage boost

So many choices!

>boss is 10 metres away
>everyone at full armor
>blitz strike into shockwave
>3 party members now vunerable to physical attacks AND lose a turn

Fug xD

just cheese it, that fight exists to be cheesed in tactician.

Being underleveled is equal to being undergeared since the most important thing a level gives is updating merchants to sell better gear and gear has retard level borderlands 2 scaling.

>mad that you got beat in a coop game
pure autism

Just realized that I need Chicken Claw skill but I didn't buy it before arriving at Reaper Coast am I cucked for the rest of the playthrough

>find divine gear
>it has garbage rolls for the armor type
every fuckin time, trying to stay geared in this game is a pain in the ass

No, it's everywhere. You can buy it from a shop.

How do I handle The Shadow Prince while having Sebille and The Red Prince in my party without fucking up quest progression for one of them? The end of both dialogue triggers combat right away.

Thanks breh

As I understand you can talk to ghosts, can't you?

>having to give up armor with perfect bonuses because it's 3 levels below you which is basically unuseable

I want to pump a lizard girl full with my cum!

Red princess mod when?

I think it's time i work on a mod that gives elve the ability to wear proper fucking armour instead of leaf shit..I have spent most my play time with my MC dead due to not wanting to upgrade and lose my scale armour...to the shit of racial armor

Kill the master, then talk to his ghost.

How hard is the ryker fight?

I'm hitting dead ends everywhere, because these fight are too hard

Piss easy.

Ignore his friends, they gib when he dies.

Any quests or items specific to his mansion?

Lever near his mirror. You're welcome.

Good news, people are working hard to extract the lizard girl models for smuttery.

Don't forget to eat his source when you'll get such ability from the gods.

Does Living on The Edge combined with Last Rites bring back an ally and keep you alive?

God bless

I never do that
Is there more benefit than just a simple +1 source?

Dump Lohse, get Beast or Fane instead.

Dump Sebille, get Ifan instead.

He'll be happy and finally free.