>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

(two raid groups)

Horde guild:

(Disbanded and join MoH)

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

important: vanilla-wow.wikia.com/wiki/Hit

old bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#of0E0ocZZVA0cofzAo
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#oi0E0ocquZVA0c0s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why dont you ever say the right horde guild is triggered?

kind of messed up

Because I already did in the last 2 OPs, its time for to have a chance. You should be thankful I put them in the last 2.

t. Silvet

handro..

At least you posted a good picture this time faggot.

REMINDER THAT /TRIGGERED/ IS THE HORDE GUILD
JOIN TODAY!

Post more orc women

Also thanks for leaving TRIGGERED out of the OP. Selfish fucking guild. Thanks for the 30g btw

How are they selfish?

They didnt give me 1g, they gave me 30. FUCK them seriously

Where are the meters?

AUCTIONABLES

as an outsider this is pathetic to watch

you realize 30g is like 20 cents irl right

>Admitting to being a gold buyer
lmao @ you

? ive seen advertisements for 100 for $2

yeah ive seen footage bro ahaha i fucking love death grips

>>>/Reddit/

um are you okay lol

lol

Explain to me why Retribution is considered a meme spec and why there is so much vitriol towards it. Personally I think it's close mindedness.

Penny...

what the FUCK is that interface?
What are those keybinds man.

i think it's called blizzard ui

any blessings a ret brings can be brought by a holy paladin. judging wis/light can be done by a holy paladin.

as a ret your mana pool is tiny since you're stacking warrior stats. you also have no spell power so your heals heal for peanuts and you can only get like 3 holy lights off before you're out of mana, and that's on top of ret being so mana dependent anyway and chances are you're out of mana before a fight ends (even with mana pot). ALSO a clothie or rogue pulling aggro usually means a one hit kill or maybe 2 hits, so you think you can preemptively heal a dps who's about to pull aggro with your already limited mana pool and gimped +spellpower?

oh but you can off heal right? ie you can throw on some heal gear and sit out a fight as a dps and heal instead. ok but if your guild wants you to do that for a fight then that means your dps is inconsequential and going holy would just be straight up better because if you really did damage they wouldn't ask you to off heal in the first place.

face it, you're literally being carried by others who are picking up your slack since you're well and truly a wasted raid spot. yeah if you and your guild aren't min maxing then whatever you could roll a melee hunter for all anyone cares but in general people roll with specs that are at least viable because they don't want to spend forever clearing content in a decade old mmo.

this isn't personal, it's not like people hate you and just want to make you suffer by forcing you to heal. it's just that ret (like other hybrids) are well and truly awful by design at anything other than healing thanks to incompetent developers and this doesn't get remedied until TBC and a to a greater extent WOTLK

also the only reason memesfand pulls it off is because not only does he have a raid guild dedicated to funneling all and every piece of warrior loot to him, but he spends triple the gold and time on consumes/prep, AND EVEN THEN he's rarely top 10 dps

Is Mind Flay actually any good for anything?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking BASED

>dindus steal a Felstriker from

how can one guild get so cucked?

BLESS YOU OP YOURE DOING GODS WORK

retcucks btfo

aww shucks

the ABSOLUTE
STATE

Wtf melori hates me...

RESERVED

I need the standard hunter raid spec. Can a kind user hook me up?

Add me: xXx ThE cObE xXx#9483

Best hunter you'll find.

>wodels
enjoy
your
ban

Best spec for mage?

*hooks you up*

Well that depends on what you are doing as mage now doesn't it?

I'm just guessing you are chasing pre-bis.

frost with utility
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#of0E0ocZZVA0cofzAo

max dps for MC
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#oi0E0ocquZVA0c0s

DoN revival when

Why don't you fuck off back 8ch instead of terrorizing Veeky Forums horde guilds?

doesnt he use seal of command in raids?

seems like everyone in triggered is "fucking off" to 8ch LOL

ye haha HEIL HITLER based KEK amirite

>tfw Guild Master has everything but t2 and is running me through DME while making the priest in our group some epic tailoring stuff

I had to hide guild chat because some edgelords were arguing about whether anime is degenerate or not after me and someone else were having sensible bantz about the subject.

Congratulations on having a pretty standard guild I guess

HOLY SHIT

I just brapped in my chair, but got too invested and accidentally diarhead.
It felt nice and warm so I continued until there was a small pool of it, I cleaned it up but it still smells in here.

cute

Holy shit...is babymetal the best healer in MoH?

when the fuck is troll hellhole getting released?

Shut up and bend over, slut.

>overhealing meters
subtle

if you have no dpsmate on sync your stats are inaccurate
t. someone getting cucked out of 200 dps by realmplayers half the fights

How safe is it to buy gold off the chinks, I guess since Elysium staff are such pushovers they don't care at all? I'd totally pay 4 bucks and be comfy 1-59

METERS METERS METERS METERS METERS!

>chinesegirl had the least overhealing and nearly beat babymetal without JoL or flask

>that overheal
this guy is terrible jesus fucking christ just kick this guy already most of his heals are overheals what a fucking noob

God fucking DAMN what is it with vanilla mobs that endlessly chaincast roots on you? running through searing gorge is fucking aids, spiders and dark iron slavers fucking everywhere

post the real ones

>mfw he purposely overheals this much just to get attention in the thread

>lexi top on overhealing
bench time?

>got Tainted Pierce in SM:C

OwO

>worst healer is somehow healing CL

>jol
>10k more
hehe

how does someone preform badly as a healer lol?

don't you just bind a quickheal macro to scrollwheel and walk away from your computer?

hi I'm earwen~ luthrin and I like elves ^_^ teehee~

How much efficient healing does JoL usually add up to per BWL? Did this retard seriously do worse than Erodeas this time?

we take 12 healers to BWL so there's nothing to heal with paladins spamming FoL on anyone below 99% and Neksi spamming flash heal everywhere with 3 mana potions and 2 innervates per fight

LOL

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
melee were bros before you joined and now everyone wants to cuck rogues out of cts

Fuck it I'm KoSsing everyone from this point on.

I got like 90% rate of people KoSsing me so I think its justified at this point.

Shambles
>Dwarfnigga
>Top healer
>Doesn't sperg on mic if something isn't right for 5 seconds
>Actually heals properly without ridiculous overhealing
>Friendly drama-free player

Neksi
>Female Nelf (meaning he jacks it to his character)
>Shitter
>BUFFS HELLO (garbled alienspeak) OH MY FUCKI- (intelligible) RETARDS
>Requires 3 pots, 4 runes and 2 innervates per boss to spam flash heal like a wannabe Paladin
>Raidlogging autist with a hormone problem

Your move, MoH.

>actually heals properly

but shambles only flash heals

Javel
>perfect healing
>perfect decurses
>perfect ass
>forgets FF

Now subtract 30k and what do we get?

>perfect ass

haha yeah right

Let me hear you say
FLABBY

that ass is flatter than kansas lmao

can i see it

yes, it is
make up your mind

>click on healing abilities
>Shambles 90% flash heal
>Neksi 50%
>Havetts, Madtii 27%

so the lower you go on the meters the less flash heal is used
why is everyone calling our paladins shitters again when it's mainly the top priests spamming flash of light on everyone?

i mean an actual ass.....

Ask him on discord. He gives pics away if you're nice.

>Javel posting about himself again
if that warrior took the screenshot his character would be see-through from zoomin in that much
kys you degenerate attentionwhore, day of the rope soon

Is slam worth it? I know it resets timer but with a really slow weapon maybe so you use it right after autoattack?

These are the kind of people that unironically think healing meters are a metric of player skill, don't expect logic or reason from them.

i don't think it was him i asked and he replied angrily

post proof

Just be nice to him, he had rough night yesterday. Tell him something sweet. Ask how was his night.

it's bugged on elysium

no i'm not a creep, you dont just talk to people like that if you don't know them

>top meters
>LoOK AT HSI OVER HEAL LOOOL WHAT A NOOB
>dont top meters
>HAHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING NOOB RETARD LMAO SCRUB XDD

no one fucking cares about healing meters shut the fuck up

In what way?

>50% of our best priests will go shadow when ZG hits

what a tragedy

Well, introduce yourself to him first. Just interract like a normal human being. Pretend that you're interested in him and not there only for ass pics. We do it all the time in raids.

:c poor guy

that sounds sad honestly

Javel you are so fucking autistic holy shit

its more of a private server thing. in retail vanilla mobs didnt cast the same spell over and over again they had a cooldown for how often they would cast a net at a target. on elysium i have encountered enemies it was nearly impossible to get into melee range with when they attacked me from range because they kept reapplying net on my after each one wore off as they shot me with a bow.