/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Even death row inmates deserve love edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/inonon15/status/914393879218212864
vocaroo.com/i/s1gtGcTv5NcT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sex

Mika!

I like Hoshi breads

Great OP
Same

Hoshi!!

I'm liking him more and more!

Angie and her beloved Moekiyo!

Koko! Just 8 more days until I can bandage his hand...

Atua says that Angie is worst girl

Someone on the DR team, has a drool fetish!
Excessive amounts of slobber!

Maki's eyeline doesn't actually line up with angie so she's planning to murder someone off the right side of the screen

Posting best girl!
twitter.com/inonon15/status/914393879218212864
I'm tempted to order this honestly

cute, Hoshi breads are always nice

"In order to survive, I had to act like I was enjoying it!"
"If I didn't force myself to like it, I wouldn't have survived!"

I wonder what kind of situations you'd go through to get that kind of survival mechanism.

i speak for the audience

I salute that someone. I want Tenko to spit in my mouth.

The audience demands Kiibo lewds!

Junko!

No, Kiibo is a pure boye

isn't that when he's talking to kaito?

I'd think he's just lying again to make Kaito hurry the fuck up. I know he's on the good boy side but I still think his goal at that point was to be an absolute niglet to monokuma and 'win'.

You want cold globules of Tenko drool in your mouth?
Euugergh.

Kaito already agreed to the plan, so there's really no reason he'd need to do that. DICE's motto is that they don't kill and given that his entire plan is to basically make the viewers suffer for making all of them suffer, I think he's telling the truth about not enjoying that aspect of the game.

How the hell did you guys survive between DR2's release and the announcement of DR3?

I want Tenko to give me a warm mouthful of her drool!

I want to bake Hoshi bread

>be last in survivor poll
>only non-MC to make it through V3
cutest and bestest

Considering DICE's no kill policy, Kaito already agreeing with the plan at that point, being on his deathbed, showing signs of trust issues and paranoia throughout the whole game and the artbook saying he "enjoys solving trials but hates the circumstances" I think we can believe it.

>non-MC
Says who?

Who does the english voice acting for ---Junko--- in v3? I can't tell if it's the same as previous iterations.

That voice is pure fucking sex my fucking god

Himiko is totally lesbian!!

I want Tenko to choke me to death! Please, cut my air supply off!

Why was the Ultimate Survivor such an Ultimate Idiot? They didn't even need a spare.

Shoo-eee-chee

nyeh

>yfw

Miu > Tenko > Hirumi > Kaede > Tsumugi > Maki > Himiko > Angie

What did she mean by this?

>wlw
Do people learn these terms from their femnist courses? Seriously what the actual fuck,who uses that shit except someone deep dipped in such acts?

she doesn't carry trials that much like plain jane so

N-Nyeehhh!

Here's my take on the ending.

The fictional reveal was never supposed to happen. Had things gone as intended, the gophel plan storyline would've gone to it's conclusion without anyone being told it was a reality show. Unfortunately, Ouma fucked that up by spoiling the end twist and instead of using it to drive them to hope, it erased all reason to continue with the killing game. Tsumugi had to start it up again, so she made the remembering light casting Ouma as the main villain of the plot of the TV show and connected it to HPA in order to give them a reason to want to go on and not die (they're earth's last hope). However, doing that contradicted with Ouma's previously established character with DICE and the concrete details given in the HPA book, which made the surviving cast doubt the veracity of anything they were told by the remembering lights. Picking at this thread made the entire thing fall apart, and Tsumugi had to do something to give the audience an actual climax and give the survivors something that would make them despair and choose either hope or despair so the reality show could continue on. So she chose to reveal it all as fiction in hopes of doing that.

So all that foreshadowing that turned out to be nothing is literally that, because the in-show plot got derailed by the actors fucking up their "scripts". Tsumugi had to do a mid-season rewrite, which introduced plotholes in the already established plot. This made the entire thing fall apart, and with no alternative, Tsumugi went with the despairing climax established clues were leading to.

>Tsumugi not dead last
weak
also it's Kirumi but I don't blame you, I forgot she existed by the time I finished

Did she use her magic to swap with Miu

They want to make a cool secret, selective club for only lesbians.
They're thirsty as fuck for any women expressing desire for another lady, they're got the goggles on too tight desu

Does Himiko has Ultimate LUCC

>Himiko is the true SHSL Survivor
Hah.

god triggered makifags on /v/ are delicious
I would post some saimota shit just for trigger them

I want to bend her over and fuck her on a chair and right as I'm cumming in her I just whisper into her ear magic isn't real and then run away letting her raise the baby

please stop saying things like that about my wife

Kirumi > Miu > Tenko > Kaede > Maki > Himiko > Tsumugi > Angie
Make Japan great again

>Miu anywhere but last place

She's sexy but she is complete cuckbait. Bitch is basically ready to bend over to anyone who talks dirty to her and would actually and literally fall for an NTR plotline that sounds like "I'll show everyone this photo if you don't become my meat toilet"

what're they up to this fine evening

There's no thread on /v/
Are you playing 4d chess or something?

Just finished the game, what the fuck was that ending?

Yes there is. Onkiooo is there even.

Tenko >>> Miu > Himiko > Kaede >>> Angie > Tsumugi >>> Kirumi >>> Maki

Kaede > Tenko > Miu > Himiko > Angie > Kirumi > Tsumugi > Maki
There is one with amami as the OP

The dating sim and love hotel imply otherwise

Someone post that pic of Kirumi running away

>waiting until the last fucking second

This?

Dub Saihara trying to make Nip Saihara noises is funny.

Yes this. Man i busted out laughing when this happened

Is this for real? What the actual fuck is the context

>those eyes and mouth

Wow, what a rush job on the CGs.

She's running away from her own execution/

>Tenko
ugly feminist cunt
>Miu
extreme bipolarity
>Himiko
dumb child
>Angie
creepy cultist
>Tsumugi
SHSL identity crisis
>Maki
Rei
Only leaves Kaede and Kirumi as potential waifu material and Kaede is actually normal so my fav girl is her by process of elimination. All the dudes on the other hand were pretty likeable people one way or another but I'm not gay

It won't be small for long~

She's mimicking Miu; her very next line is something like "...is what you'd usually say, right?"

She's saying what she thinks Miu should be saying at that moment

>All the dudes on the other hand were pretty likeable people one way or another but I'm not gay

Sure thing Kirianon

It was ugly,wild and animalistic

But it was beautiful

>but I'm not gay

Bahahaha.

>Tenko
>ugly
Wot

Same, trigger them is hilarious
Especially when I tell them that kaede, miu and angie are better then maki they are so butthurted

it was human

>feminist
I stopped reading.

AAAAAAARGGHHHHHHH!!

>moogi starts fellating shuichi's finger

Whew, naughty girl.

>>Himiko
>dumb child

They're relatively normal people unlike the girls who are mostly mental trainwrecks, what's not to understand? I simply like them more

Ganbatte, ESL-kun!

>implying that maki is like rei
>not saihara

It's almost cute when ESLs try to "trigger" anyone with their awful english. Maybe you should just stay on /v/.

Pay that degenerate male no mind. Everyone knows Tenko is beautiful

So beautiful infact she is one of the few V3s to get a doujin unlike that fuck stick Miu

vocaroo.com/i/s1gtGcTv5NcT

>but I'm not gay
Sure thing! It would be terrible if someone takes away my beloved Saihara and make him their wife!

Why the fuck are they debating something this dumb

>tenko pissing

Where is Taito when you need them?
tenko big balls

What did he mean by this?

>beloved saihara user was a woman
>not only that, she sounds like moogs' dub voice
....What?

as people damn it

>not liking both tenko and miu
i understand but why

She was actually using a strapon the entire time

I rank Tsumugi as a high tier waifu because she has the ability to perfectly cosplay any waifu I want. Blue hair, glasses, and rocking body as well. Damn shame her actual personality is so shit.

She's hilarious