/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 01st of October:
331 BC – Alexander the Great defeats Darius III of Persia in the Battle of Gaugamela.
1827 – Russo-Persian War: The Russian army under Ivan Paskevich storms Yerevan, ending a millennium of Muslim domination of Armenia.
1880 – First electric lamp factory is opened by Thomas Edison.
1908 – Ford puts the Model T car on the market at a price of US$825.
1928 – The Soviet Union introduces its First five-year plan.
1938 – Germany annexes the Sudetenland.
1939 – After a one-month Siege of Warsaw, hostile Nazi forces enter the city.
1943 – World War II: Naples falls to Allied soldiers.
1946 – Nazi leaders are sentenced at Nuremberg trials.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

>News
CK2 DD 25/09
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1046202
EU4 DD 19/09
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1044623

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.1
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.8.4 - 05/09/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/procedure_dec-1947.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.1
Did this guy just make a balance mod, hopelessly fuck the balance, and then disappear?

Ahhhh yes... the wonders of multiculturalism :)

Free trade was a HUGE mistake, fucking -120000 cause of -20% minimal tariffs

How is that Free trade?

Q = 75 at minimum please

>admin
Bleed off your money first, don't become a corrupt shithole.

>negative tariffs
>free trade
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF EUROPE

>Revenge is cynical
"No"

>You are literally kowtowing to the Pope when you harp about the glorious of the HRE, that was not Rome.
That's all the Roman Empire ever was: a constant struggle for the control of the city of Rome. Everywhere else in the Western Empire was irrelevant, it all bowed to Rome. The title of Emperor of Rome is endowed by the ruler of Rome who at the time was the Papacy, itself an institution with continuity back to the original empire.

>The HRE isn't the Roman Empire, no matter how much they LARP about it as.
The HRE was endowed with its rights to the title as Roman Empire from the ruler of Rome, the only place such a title could ever acquire legitimacy from.

> your very vocal regret only makes one think that you would have been much happier as a Catholic king. Nothing you said implies you were ever happy to be a Protestant
I'm no happier about either. Christians are Christians, its an inherently weak religion and anything branching off from its kernel is trash. It would have been easier for me in my game to continue on as Roman Emperor indefinitely, eventually uniting the Empire under glorious Flemish rule. Instead I had to spite the Papist by converting his empire, and then leave the empire thereby forfeiting it to Austria. Under my rule the HRE was actually holding together quite well. Instead I have to play a completely different game of politics stuck between France and Austria's imploding HRE clusterfuck. The religion doesn't matter to me, either way it's a lose-lose.

>t. buttflustered neo-pagan wewuzvikangznshiet

I can't raise my tariffs above 0 because of free trade ruling party politics and also have those -20% because of all those trade block related decisions for encouraging free trade between nations and shit.
Admin efficiency is 90-100 at most states, don't see a reason to promote more bureaucrats than I need

>HAHA YOUR BUTTHURT BECAUSE YOU DECONSTRUCTED MY DECONSTRUCTION POST

If it's CWE you get saddled with penalties from government corruption if you don't keep funding the administration.

>implying that I'm even the person you're replying to

really makes you think huh?

How does it change the fact that I'm losing 120k each month because of retarded tariffs?

It doesn't, but you'll be even worse off when corruption fucks your tax efficiency, RGOs, factories and pop incomes.

Tariffs are my main problem, I was doing great with ~+70k and maximum spendings everywhere (except admin) with minimum possible taxes, 5% tariffs and without giving a fuck about government corruption (I last saw corruption related event like about 100 years ago, lol), but now those -120k just keep growing and ruining my economics

Is there any way to revert to a old CK2 patch without steam?

There's nothing you can do to fix the tariffs beyond making sure nobody ever votes for free trade again, so if you can't just do that your only option is to shore up your income and tax efficiency to compensate.

That means lower corruption and less saved money.

I'm playing as my glorious Mare Nostrum (Baltic Edition) Empire, and the napoleonic wars never really took off, napoleon is kind of just sitting there, and there are so many truces floating around that nobody really cares.
Question is: do I care, or should I care about this?
I can probably crush his little blob with an ally or two, but is it worth it? I don't really need a puppet state in France and I don't know if it's worth balkanizing it.
He's not really stepping on my toes or anything, but I feel like I should care about a revolutionary faggot making France even more gay, at least for the sake of LARPing a Northern/Eastern European King

Guess I'll have to encourage voting for traditionalists or progressive guys with protectionism. Well, at least there are no rebels in my perfect europ cause everyone is happy, even immigrants. Can't say the same about grossamericums though.

Basically.
That's what happens when you are smartass that thinks that balance is that easy and then breaks the mod.

Post culture

so, again here, why the fuck do you filter out autistic shit in autistic general? do you really lurk just for serious post no fun allowed?

>ford sells a car for 825

And they say boomers didn't have it easy...

ah yes

I've bet communism could make it better :-)

Thoughts?

Here you go. Slowly getting mah EUROPIANS as the majority

Is ireland still the ck2 tutorial island

>Bulgaria
what the fuck

>old blobs

Please say happy birthday Veeky Forums /gsg/!!

Does hotjoining work in any Paradox game?

no

wtf? yesterday was my birthday but nobody here wished me a happy birthday

Are you a website

yeah, fag.com

Its based on this, due to belgiums alliegances, the UK, and subsequently the USA doesn't get involved and it's just seen as a great european war with a German victory of course. it still needs to be fleshed out.

quick, someone post something

link to the discord?

In EU4 as Ethophia do you want to develop the renaissance and shit yourself?

I wonder which option to pick.

Really, REALLY fucking ebin MS paint map coming up lads...

>tfw Argentina doesn't get any Jews

Renaissance jumps from Venice to Crete and into Cyprus and Mameluks at an ok pace and reliably.

>Renaissance jumps from Venice

As it should

mfw

Is this NWO 2 or Cold War Enhancement?

>Ukrainians

Well Memed

t. tankie

it's been nearly 40 mins me laddo
where are the memes?

CWE.

where the fuck is the update for HPM

SORYUU!

SORYUUUUU WHERE ARE YOU

What have you decided on names for our teams? Going to hold a vote?

when do we play

Opinions?

are you baathist?

Sunni

>not playing MEIOU

>want to pirate CK2
>too paranoid to download from the suggested links in the op

>unironically playing mayo in texas
It's safe, i've done it. Worked perfectly.

rezmar is white and based, all links in the russian forum are completely safe

>unironically playing mayo in texas
Could say the same thing about EU4, MEIOU at least fixes manashit. It's the only good version of the game.

can you even become baathist in that mod?
or at least secular?

I personally enjoy the monarch point system.
You cant become baathist, but there's a decision to become secular wich all AI nations take.

Ahhhh... yes... Fucking epic, as they say

>playing ck2

I hate this so much

>Try to play MP with /gsg/, full of shitposting obnoxious autists and children
>Try to enter random games in the MP lobby, get instakicked constantly
>Try to play with fucking reddit groups, they only host for 2 hours once a week

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hate myself so much lol

>I personally enjoy the monarch point system.

>Try to play with fucking reddit groups
>I personally enjoy the monarch point system
the absolute state of /gsg/

You are retarded

>I personally enjoy the monarch point system.
What about the monarch point system do you enjoy?

is this bait?

It's easy to understand, while at the same time bringing in enough depth and unpredicatility to make it interesting.

It's a single line, connects all three houses, and only passes through each door once.

Can't tell if bait or actually autistic.
cinfirmed bait

It brings no depth at all.It's too arbitrary

I-I donwloaded a hoi4 mod from their once and my pc was slower

You're supposed to make a separate line for each utility. Why would there be three utilities on the map?

That's not even the actual test, it's two poorly put together, pay attention at how the letters are wrong

I think you have the wrong kind of autism user

Please clarify

What´s a fun idea group for Florence? I started with Influence and am planning on taking an administrative one for my second idea group. Should I go with trade or something boosting mercenaries? Never tried the hired help before.

Should have specified in the question then.

Is the modern mod for viky good? Can i nuke?

It's obviously the utilities problem combined with a variant of the seven bridges problem, but as written it has so few limitations it actually has a solution.

Those are the right ones btw

What mod friend?

Extended timeline

I'm posting an SS-20 Saber in honour of the defunct East vs West until we get a good Cold War game.

What about that Victoria 2 mod?

Left has a solution when you don't specify that each house needs a unique connection, right requires you to break through a wall which is technically allowed but a pretty bullshit solution.

You should consider necking yourself for making such a failure of a map.

loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/procedure_dec-1947.pdf

I recommend you scroll down to the drop tables under the Hanging section and figure out how much rope you should use, dear.

You might want to consider joining him.

The settlements in German New Guinea
Total population: 6.20 million
kill yours elf