/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Jing Ke is Best Magical Girl!

Previous Life: >Halloween 2016 Rerun
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_halloween2016/

>[FGO THE STAGE Autumn Performance Commemoration Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/stage_ca_autumn/

>[10M Downloads Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/1000man/
>1 free 4* of your choice (until October 4th)
>Rate-up schedule
9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30, 2, 4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30, 3, 4: Artoria (Lancer)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

KIARAFAGS BTFO

What are we celebrating?

I hope there weren't so many Restriction Quests
At least they gave cookies I guess

Post waifus!

*unzops dock*
Come here and oll show you

Jetfag left.

You can't tell me what to do.

>Jannu is my waifu and has been ever since I read Apocrypha
>Found out the folks whose stud farm I'm working on are some of the last confirmed living members of her family tree
>They have a daughter my age whose single

They're having a barbeque next weekend for the staff, think I'm gonna try to chat her up a bit. Wish me luck lads.

Why haven't they buffed Da Vinci's guts the same way they buffed Tesla's? It's the exact same skill damn it so buff it too.

Finally.

Oh, that's the one in Galway right?

If you're talking about Sinead I'd recommend staying the fuck away. My cousin went to school with her and apparently she was a massive bitch, the epitome of a rich culshie horsegirl.

Good luck. I'll pray for you, user. I'll also pray that in case you fail, her firstborn is a female.
Also, Jannu died a virgin.

>stud farm

are yuo a dragon

The same reason they don't buff all Clairvoyance and Instinct the same way.
They will be different.

I feel sorry for Servants like Jing Ke and Caligula who loved the Moon when it was in actuality a malefic mass-murdering super computer and whose greatest creation is a genocial vampire.

You should buy a dragon dildo first.

That should be a fun conversation after 10 years of marriage.

>hey honey, did you know the only reason i talked to you is because i wanted fuck a cartoon version of your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother?

Why is it whenever I mention irl shit on here some other Irishanon fucking knows someone involved. Are we really that small an island?

It's not Sinead, never even met her.

Extra series isn't canon

Pick your outfit appropriately.

Should I roll for NP2 lancer alter?

>>hey honey, did you know the only reason i talked to you is because i wanted fuck a cartoon version of your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandaunt?

Fixed that for you. The only known family she has left all came from one of her brothers, since she died without kids and there's fuck all records of the other.

Because we ARE a fucking tiny island.

Who's the tightest servant?

I need Chaos Claws. 5 of them. Shop when?

Oh right, forgot about that.

You should ask her to roll next time one of the Jeannes is on rate up.

Me

>French savior's line has degraded down to potatoniggers
quel dommage!

Then who are Hakuno, BB, Lip and Melt?

Weren't they in Nero shop 10 days ago?

Why the fuck are there so many Irish people here?

I started after Nero Fest.

>Jeanne's lust for thick dragon dick is so strong even her extremely distantly related great-great-great-[...] niece is a crazy horsefucker just because their dicks are the closest she can get

W E W

If she's the descendant of such a well know figure, there MUST be an image or two of her online, right bros?

Moon Cell and Type-Moon are completely unrelated. That's the reason why Arc existing in Extra is pure don't think about it too hard fanservice.

I like Martha

Honorary canon

You have good taste.

>MUH KIYOHIME beats library girl
I didn't know Boys Love had such consistently shit taste

Show me your grailed Martha then

>implying there isn't a dragon in her basement

Can confirm. Still holding the Grail. Send Astolfo.

At least potatoniggers aren't alone whenever the topic of countries comes up.

Me, on the other hand... Where my fellow Belgianons at?

>tfw no kiara gf or even a kiyohime one
this fucking sucks

They're rich due to their grandfather being some French author and a few years ago were part of the people used for Jeanne's "autopsy" so maybe? Can't find any with a google search but they probably have FB anyway.

They're one of the two European countries to natively speak English and its yuropoor hours.

The real question is why don't we have more Brits.

The thread is very quiet right now. Is melvin still asleep?

>Brits
>Europoors

>They're one of the two European countries to natively speak English
That's hardly relevant in Europe these days, especially when we're talking about millennials.

>Google this shit expecting to find nothing
>Michel FUCKING Déon owned a stud farm in Ireland and is part of the Jannu's family
>Some potato is going to fuck my Authorfu's great grandaughter and I'm stuck masturbating in my studio apartment as an incel

I. HATE. THIS.

We don't accept rossbeef here.

>Déon

maybe people suddenly realized that there isn't going to be a new TM VN so they just left

Fucking someone that's barely even related to someone from past you used to like is pathetic. You should only fuck someone you truly love, not someone with the blood of your favorite.

>FSfag received few votes because "Being cursed" strayed too far from the prompt
>Winner of the contest received the most votes because "Being cursed" was a neat, creative twist on the prompt.
Not even memeing for once when I say it really makes you think.

If that was the case, they would have left years ago.

Especially for the Jeannefag, since she has no direct descendant. You're just searching for a descendant of her parents at this point.

Are there no good offensive Casters? Every fucking Caster I roll turns out to be a shit supporter.

FSfag's submission was boring as fuck tbqh. That and the Angel of Death thing was the bad kind of chuuni instead of the fun kind.

user, I like you very very much!

>good
No
>serviceable outside of challenge quests
Yes

Are there any really great cosplays?

Medea is good. The only good caster are the support type anyway.

There was one decent cosplayer but she drowned recently under suspicious circumstances.

>0.9x damage
Nope. They'll need some really broken skills to make a caster good offensively. Or retarded stats.

>F/GO original Servants quest
>You can choose Berserker Kintoki

I get it but still he is not really F/GO original.

Should have rolled for Jagd Doga Nero

Not him
But I love Martha the most in this thread

I need his animation update already.

Then let us engage in a macabre dance of death until it parts us for all eternity!

How often is it to get spooked by martha?

Offensive Quick Caster when? The only thing that can be worse than Schez.

Best stage and node to farm the last Eli-chan Ce?

>no gold fous
>not max bond
No you don't

The quality is irrelevant, the reasons stated being hypocritical is my only concern, when one contestant loses for the same reason another wins it bothers me.

Pavarti is just around the corner.

Could you give me some more detail please?

Parvati has a better chance of being a Archer or Ruler.

>implying
Just you wait and see, we'll get a 6.0 offensive Quick caster Parvati

What the fuck does Paravati have to do with either of those?

I don't think I've seen anything like REALLY great, but there are some neat ones.
I'm more interested in finding hilariously bad ones.

My Illya is great at fighting.

What else is Illya great at I wonder?

I think he has a friend who cosplayed Summer Nito Medjed. I recall seeing a few pics of her.

>western only restriction
>can't use Quetz

seriously, what did the mean by THIS?

>Archer
Literally Sakura and Hindu affinity with the bow
>Ruler
No desire for the grail itself as nothing about her would make her want to utilize it.

To be honest though she can be any class. Make Kali be her NP and she can be a Berserker

but I like that other user, sorry

I just use Melt.

It's not really that hypocritical though. Imagine you were to judge a cooking contest or something. Precisely what's being judged doesn't matter, but FSfag presented a dish that deviated from the guidelines and was undercooked, tender where it shouldn't be and not tender where it should be, badly arranged, or any number of other complaints, then surely it isn't unreasonable to deduct points for that. The winner, on the other hand, presented a dish that deviated too, but was skillfully prepared and was also a variation on that dish your grandma used to make and of which you have fond memories (a somewhat tortured metaphor for the canon influences). It's no surprise he won.

I don't even remember all that much about FSfag's submission other than the following:
She was with the Church but not actually a nun or something and incredibly lazy? Furthermore, her backstory was something to the effect of Angel of Death blah blah tragic backstory blah oh so cursed blah hand over firstborn of each generation blah. I did find it funny that clearly he learned something from the previous contest in that he clearly went for length, except he sort of missed the point in that that guy mostly seemed to win because he submitted five Servants at the same time, not five Servants' weight in text at the same time.

Me on the left

Take your fanfic drama back to Boy's Love.