pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Workshop for Warhammer 2 hasn't been enabled yet but will be. Manually installing mods still works.
Some nice little mods (better camera, resized lords, climate battles, thicker dust, bigger units):
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9AaipzJB6FeWk5KRy1UVXVpMTg

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artwork/1oQY3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Game one runs at 70 Fps at high on my computer
>Game two runs sub 30 at low on the campaign map but is fine in battles

How is this even possible?

desu the new game is noticeable better optimized on my computer.

>Unhospitable
>3 more turns to build buildings

>Uninhabitable
>100% increased construction time

Why is uninhabitable better as long as you don't aim for high end buildings?

>when mommy declares war on you

No the battles are great and fully optimized less loading times. However the campaign map has terrible fps for everyone i know.

Who /lizardmen/ here?

Before launch I was hyped for dark elves, but man, the fun I have killing rats with dinosaurs

>do last ritual
>5 stacks of chaos armies and helves/delves intervention force
kill me desu

Is it harder to confederate this game or something? I'm the number one lizard in the world, but I still can't get Kroq to join me in the Great Plan.

>summon desperate intervention army
>it's full of temple guards and horned ones and carnosaurs and shit
>they spawn right next to a ritual city guard by just a half stack of high elf spearmanii and archers
>NICE.tiff
>the high elf garrison absolutely wrecks the intervention army on the very turn they were spawned

What the actual fuck. This shit is useless.

The monster animations just get crazier and crazier, my dinos are disengaging themselves with crazy charge animations.

>Warhammer 2 improved siege batt--

>/v/ memes

I have to say, I don't get skaven at all. There is just zero money to be made and a half decent stack is not even cheap, if you're looking for Stormvermin, Gutter Runners and some artillery you're in for 5k and you have absolutely nothing that makes money.

Also, these Tor Elasor elfs might be the dumbest thing in the game. Everytime I make progress against Kroq, these guys join and they will NEVER accept peace. I've dropped them down to rating 45 and they don't give a shit. Right now I'm threatening their last settlement (which is a huge fucking pain, jesus fucking christ these islands) and they refuse to peace out because they once again have shat out two stacks near my settlements.

Lizardmen have such hard time in sieges as the attacker. No proper arty + shit missiles

>Having trouble with sieges
>When you can just spam menace from below and snipe artillery/skirmishers.
I bet you don't even summon skavenslaves in the middle of a stack of temple guard and warp bomb them.

I don't have trouble with the sieges themselves, I'm just annoyed how I have to siege out these stupid island fucks on 3 different fucking tiny islands.

AND I DONT MAKE ANY MONEY FOR FUCKS SAKE.

>wut r Terradons

Big units like dragons don't really seem to be worth their cost. The bonuses they bring seem to be better suited to units with more numbers to them. They don't seem to hit enough people in combat and tend to be missile magnets. Is this how it's supposed to be?

Monsters in first, let 'em rampage a bit, and use the lore of beasts to buff saurus units or deal damage to dangerous targets. Or just bring more monsters. Artillery is a meme on some siege maps anyways, thanks to firing angles. As to the missiles, lmao just bring more temple guard/saurus.
Give them the sacc. Find a minor power to bully into submission and raid them for dosh when your armies aren't otherwise engaged.

Lol no. It's just like Beastmen, bust open the gates and get in there.

Anyone have the picture of maxed out Tyrion stats?

Raiding wont pay for a good stack and I can't get by on clanrats anymore.

They are shit. The only use I found for them is basically to take down artillery, cycle charge lords and act as a sponge for your archers to freely shoot at the enemy blob. They really do feel fucking useless, I'd rather have Frostheart Phoenix that got GOAT debuff and is much faster.

So does this general play any of the older TW games or is this just warhammer general now? I wish I could play WH TW but the games are too ridiculously high spec for my machine.

Combined map W H E N ?

This is fantasy general, historyfags can fuck off and make their own thread

LOVE ETERNAL!
Nothing is quite as special as the night before your wedding.

You don't need missiles or artillery for sieges.

3 weeks from now.

>huge amounts of water
>no naval battles
>shit sieges
>extremely quick micro intense esport battles with very little strategy
>terrible campaign gimmick
>stacks coded to spawn where your armies are not when a ritual is started = anti campaign strategy
>casual features put in place to make sure its impossible to lose a campaign
>lazily teleport your army across the map to do missions
>lazily spend money to create armies that are teleported into the enemies territory that will attack the enemy for you
>no formations
>terrible sharpness filter
>pulling ladders out of your ass
>no banners or musicians
>diplomacy screen banter does not match who they are talking to or where they are at half the time
>optimization is far worse than the first game

nice game fantasy babs

based drone poster

This is Tyrion with all his personal buffs activated and a item that adds weapon damage, without it he has about 900 ish I believe

Can anyone else just not get into Warhammer? I have 40 hours in it and I'm still not interested. I play for a few hours but always go back to Shogun 2 and Rome. I don't mind the fantasy shit and the lore is kind of interesting, I'm not sure what it is but it just can't hold my interest.

dinos are really good until they rampage and start chasing cav that is faster than them or just sit still
I think rampage is bugged most of the time

>discover the power that is ruination of cities

WOAH, GET FUCKED WARMBLOODS

>quick micro intense
How is it a bad thing?

powercreeep is real

That's absolutely fine user. I'm having fun with fantasy but I still hope for Napoleon remake on a newer engine.

CA love their small incremental buffs that stack up, I personally find it boring and lazy game design.

I don't want my clanrats to beat phoenix guards, I want them to unlock something cool and interesting, not 200 different +5 X buffs

No, but it helps increase income when they're sitting around, and if you're really hurting for money, just get a stack of skavenslaves and raid with that. If you pick a good province to raid, they'll net you positive income most times, and they can ambush/fuck off when something comes to kill them.

During sieges, if the enemy is on the wall your rampaging units will literally just fucking stand there getting shot.

It's real not fun

>play molekith
>have a decent trading relationship with Pestilence
>Mors have been getting fucked up all game and were way behind in the vortex race, so Pestilence confederate them, taking them out of the race.
>Be glad since this means I can finally accept Pestilences ally proposals that they send every turn, without worrying that it fucks up when Mors sends an intervention stack.
>complete ritual 4
>Locked into war without any option to negotiate even when they're not in the race.

Man why is it so hard to find bros willing to trade in slaves.

I found TWW really dull
Having a lot of fun with TWW2 though, probably already on one of my longest Total War campaigns altogether (at turn 220 or something right now). Not sure what made the difference exactly, maybe that the AI is more likely to actually battle you.

It's definitely a small change that helps. If they're going to give the AI insane economic advantages they may as well be willing to throw armies at you.

I posted this in the other thread but since we're migrating due to OP incompetance:

Is there a way to take units out of siege towers? I don't really want to lose my veteran plague monks because the AI decided to dump them in a rickety pile of wood with some wheels attached.

FOR ZE LADY

>Chaos shows up
>Sieges a walled settlement
>Instantly put into attrition
>Any agent that leaves Ulthuan dies within 3 turns of reaching an enemy

??

There's literally a fucking button for it you newfag retard

The tower icon over or under the unit card.

Is there a cute girl (female) behind that mask?

They added volumetric clouds that eat fps. Turn that off.

I was but desu they're the most boring faction.

I had more fun in queek's first fight than I had throughout most of my 60 turns as mazdamundi.

The fact is that Saurus are the first and most impactful unit lizardmen get so there's no real sense of progression.

Slann also fucking suck, they don't offer anything that a Skink Priest couldn't.

Also Skrolk is unironically a better caster than Mazdamundi whilst also being better at buffing your army and in melee.

I think that may the problem. Part of the fun for me in older TW games was changing history and painting the whole map. TWW feels like I'm just playing like 20 custom battles in a row because it only makes sense to ever start shit with your rival race in order to get settlements. I just want to see what would happen if the Empire decided to take some Dwarf Holds, or the Wood Elves try to carve out a huge empire or something. It feels less "random", if you get what I mean. The dorfs and orcs are going to fight, the empire and vamps are, and then you sit around and wait for Chaos.

My settings are on the absolute minimum. There's no option to disable faggot clouds.

Women can't be grail knights you damnable peasant.

Skrolk is a fucking beast.

>tfw CA will never update the old LLs with duel animations

Karl vs Archaon hype match never ever

>Missile magnets
Pretty accurate, except cannons were better at it
It's pretty hard to balance big monsters in TWW since they have such a big area for other units to attack them, but just giving them a lot of HP to compensate would make heroes less useful against them. Letting them attack more units at once might be useful but given the steps taking to make combat slower in TWW2 that could be counterproductive and would be especially cheesy on flying monsters that can cycle charge stuff. Maybe the solution is just to give monsters lots of HP and then give heroes a modifier against them so that they can still deal good damage to them.

That's pretty fucking cool

>A fucking shotgun punch dinosaur man

They have the best monsters in the game, all of which have truly obscene levels of armor. You walk towards the gate and break it down and win.

Can confirm, but I guess it makes sense as the campaign map is both larger and has increased detail/graphical fidelity compared to the first game. The battles seem to run even better than the first game though, everything on ultra with 2x AA.

Yeah definitely. I also hated how every single campaign boiled down to fighting chaos that destroyed every other faction.

No you unchivalrous churl

You put Fog option to low and that disables all volumetrics. But if everything is on minimum for you it means it's time to buy a new PC.

Why does this game look like ass?

I'm still on my first Lizardmen campaign with bige frog but they seem to be the most barebones of all the races, campaign wise. Looking forward to finishing and moving on to literally any other faction.

Lighting.

>always play VH/Legendary because otherwise the game is too easy
>only problem is that this makes diplomacy impossible and the entire game is just balancing public order
>try playing on hard for once
>have a lot more fun now that I'm actually playing as it was probably intended

Turn down gamma and brightness a little

Yeah, I just started a campaign as him.

Pestillent Breath fucking carried that first fight.

I'm still pretty miffed they fucked up Slann so much though.

it doesn't help that T-rex or krox get locked in a pretty long kill animation when fighting a unit with multiple models
I just use the cold one mount for scar veterans because of that and only use kroq's t-rex mount because of his stats

Would that be Hard/Hard or what?

We really need a workshop to go online.
>inb4 mods are cheats poster

>tfw no delf gf

>Be Dark Elf captain
>Try to relay orders in battle
>Can't be heard because everybody is autistically screaming in unison

Try raiding/sacking more? Greenskins in game 1 had sweet fuck all for economy but much like Chaos could get absurd bank and operate in the red just by sacking everything in sight.

>comet actually obliterating entire units
>access to high and light magic
>cause terror
>bound banishment
>health regen aura
>lods of power reserve
>not better than skink priests

>attacking a druchii settlement
>get this map

nice

artstation.com/artwork/1oQY3

Roll for her

jesus fucking christ can you stop

What the FUCK are they saying anyway?

Rollan

ROLL FOR MOMMY

YOU BE SAYIN'

So what is this op spell that Skrolk has that I've been hearing about

Rolling for depraved morathi gf

jurassic park their asses you fucking brainlet

>Looks over shoulder for assassins

HOL UP HOL UP

*sharpens cold one fangs*

You got best mommy instead of that elf slut. Enjoy Vlad ripping your heart out for touching his wife

Spawning monster armies is absurdly fun

TWWH2 just came out so discussion on historical titles is going to be slim to none for a couple weeks.

The Greenskin economy is vastly superior to anything Skaven have, they can just build the money making building in every minor settlement which makes hundreds.
They also have ez access to gems and goldmines if they win the badlands bowl; Skaven economy is way, way worse than that.
Sacking is also not really a valid option since you need fragments and your ultimate goal isn't extermination like it is for Chaos.

Been looking for that, nice one.

does anyone have a skink with a sombrero on

and maybe a handlebar mustache

mind if I ask you what you used to make the webm?

Talk about the total war you want to talk about