mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14052058
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*casts healing ritual*

Do skellies even have a pecker?

>hey, chief

Well, I'm super aroused now.

Is it true that Ifan and Sebille have overlapping quests and you have to focus on Sebille's for both to advance?

OOOOOOH LUCIAN PLEASE RETURN

They can both talk to the same person but Ifan's quest doesn't seem to update from it anyway.

I want to marry Zorl-Stissa!

It overlaps only once and there's not much content in Ifan's and Roost talk anyway. It's not important.

I restarted after going through mid act2 on tactician. Yeah I know about free mirror but really it doesnt matter, its only there for optimisation. You want to play something else and dont have the skillbooks ? need to reload.

I'm enjoying my memethurge though. Did things slightly differently in fort joy like killing Griff which I didnt do with my first char. Level 4 and trying to kill Kniles right now but have shit gear so will come back later. Fane and Beast are straight up better companions than Sebille and Red Prince. Ifan still there though, rangers 2 good .Cant wait for the better aero spells. Rain huge aoe already makes it much easier to CC mobs all around.
/blog

You won't be in a bit

I sincerely hope none of you faggots submitted themselves at the end.

>DOS2 splash screen
>Red Prince is actually the dragon in the background, Fane is using his Mask to impersonate Red Prince

DEEPEST
LORE

Retard spotted. Lizards can't shapeshift yet.

Does anything change for Lohse if you let her kill Saheila?

Does something special happens to all summons when you hit 10 in summoning, or is that only for Conjure Incarnate?

How good is the cat summon?

BONE WIDOW

Teleporter Pyramid is very useful.

I know about bone widow meme, I'm asking about other summons. I've finished the game on tactician already without summoning so I'm curious.

Just incarnate but you can eventually infuse the incarnate with necrofire

w-w-w-at's yer instrument Veeky Forums?
i'm a t-t-t-tambura guy meself

strawpoll.me/14052058

Protip, if you're gonna play a coop game you HAVE to make sure you're the archer. The archer will always win the final free for all for divinity. It's fucking stupid.

Went with tambura on my first playthrough, but cello is the undeniable winner.

Tambura = Cello > Oud >>> Bansuri

>fighting for divinity with your buddy
Shameful.

Does anyone know the reason behind the save bloat?

Should I kill the silent monks in fort joy?

kek

shield bounce seems like it's undeniably the best skill in the entire game, shame you have to stack strength for it though, and can't 2h with a shield

So does killing Alexandar and getting Dallis to fuck off early with a fog barrel change things a lot? Are there any quests or anything you miss out on by doing it?

The hammer you get seems like it might be pretty nice for my MC, but I don't know if it's worth the trouble.

Motherfucking Oud

Do I death fog the elves or kill the lizard?

what TALENTS are good on a tanky (CON based) summoner? playing on honour mode, if it helps. already have escapist so my skellingtons can play dead and peace out. i'm just not sure what synergizes with being a tank and throwing incarnates / bone widows everywhere

con based is a meme, go int if you want utility and strength if you want damage

Yea I defaulted bansuri for everyone without putting much thought into it, big mistake.

Kill the lizard. Left the tree alone Dallis will blow it up anyway.

If you must have CON, get enough CON to wield the best shields, about 14 or so. That'll make it so that 90% of enemies will ignore your caster. Though having a large health pool can help you survive alpha strikes from boss encounters, there's no way that you'll be able to tank everything and heal up enough without gimmick builds.

Dump the rest into physical damage or magical damage. Summoning is more dependent on the number of skill points you dump into it than anything else, and pairs up with anything else pretty well.

Red Prince Oud master race

What's a good build for Fane? I've done a full on pyro build just now. Dunno if I feel like another magic or physical.

Anybody else agree you should gain +2 civil points per level up?

>play double LW
>have to pickup and cycle every character with the RP last to get all the experience on the island
>if you ever drop RP, then you can never get him back
>stuck with RP forever
LARIAN WHY

Why not just pick him up again?

maybe my game is just bugged, but he leaves forever and disappears off the island when dismissed

What happens if you give yourself up to your god at the end of Nameless Isle?

Is dual wands viable? I don't want to cheese with a wand and shield.

I want to dual wield wands like a real wizurd but shields are just too good, perhaps even more on int characters because of shield throw utility

What the fuck do you think you're doing

Should have been the option to discuss like any other time whether to be willing to let another become divine or insist you take the power. Instead everyone had to pick their choice isolated. Three of us actually wanted to be divine whereas the fourth didn't but didn't like the wording of the other option. Everyone bunkers up in domes of protection or delays turn. I actually make a move and walk out of my start. Archer, who was the one who didn't wanna be divine, oneshots me because Huntsman is bullshit strongest in the game. He then arbitrarily decides to team up with one of the other guys on basis that me and the third living guy were teaming, which we were not. We then spend closer to 20 minutes of them together trying to find the lonely guy who went invisible. He then discovers he can resurrect me and does this, based on it being his only viable option. The duo then loses their shit about it being a cheap move and that he can't complain about teaming when he resurrects someone. He tries to explain he started the fight coming out of the previous battle with lowest health and he was fighting 1v2, getting an ally or otherwise damage sponge was his only winning move. Unfortunately the archer gets a good turn and kills both of us in one before I can even do anything. Then the last faggot naturally kill the archer and laughs.

Sorry for the blog but I'm upset because
1: I immediately lost because I made the first move
2: I chose the wrong build at the start
3: I literally didn't get to see the epilogue

I'm playing the Red Prince, can I tell the Red Bitch to fuck off my gay dick or will it fuck my personal quest in the long run ?
Do I NEED to dick her for the dragons ?

We're asking a question as a hivemind.

>Can I make dragons without the woman
why do you think this is viable

Jester Bester.

oh and also upsetti because Archer expressed frustration at not winning despite saying he didn't care who wins. Especially when I explained early that the guy he forced a 1v1 with was his biggest threat due to him being a magic nuker with archer having no armor.

And that the guy who won chose the least interesting ending.

With dual wands you get +4 int shit's insane

What was the magic nuker build?

This is why you never play with "friends".

Magic ? Give her a cum bottle ?
I didn't know I was getting into forced "love of my life slut I need to breed" when I rolled him.

I don't know where it is, but he probably is just going to wherever he waits for you. I remember following Ifan after dismissing him and then he just vanished, but was at the spot where he waits for you.

is lucky charm that good?

Jester truly is best tag. Which is second best?

its better

I've heard some people swear by it since you can have the chance to find good shit in everything that isn't corpses, but I've gotten by using vendor gear and stealing stuff due to the RNG nature of gear generation.

Yes
Persuasion is for pussies
Pussies who aren't rich

kys yourself man, lizards aren't for fags

Yeah, every time you fight your co-op teammates, it's just a gigantic shitshow. Can't believe Larian thought this was okay for the ending choice.

>I literally didn't get to see the epilogue
Hold on, do you die permanently if you're killed there?

>play with my buddy
>he gives up divinity
>and even if he wasn't, we'd just talk it through first
You just need better friends desu.

What's the best skill tree to combo necro with?! Besides Warfare.

Scoundrel

fug her, get dragons, kill her

Barbarian

Is Meistr Siva supposed to die? I remember her dying on my single player game, but she is fine on multi and we are leaving for the nameless isle now

The ending was already kind of a shitshow to begin with.

>AI taunts glass cannon character
>takes a literal minute to calculate which of the millions of grenades and arrows to use
>finally decides to use one
>only 4 more AP to go
>two minutes later, uses adrenaline

>Your own poison totem will target an undead ally to heal them

the OP meme builds are strength warfare/necro with 2h or 1h&shield bounce and finesse warfare/necro/scoundrel dual wield.
alternatively you can lobotomize yourself and just run two summoners, who can dump in anything they want, because summoning scales with itself only.

It really was fun at the start. But the game was clearly not very well designed for a coop playthrough, and the tension began really showing halfway through. The reviews that I was shown to lure me in said you could do a bunch of shit like fuck of on your own, find stuff out, interact with the world, get in fights, go against your allies, etc. But it really was not viable, most fights would have been undoable without the full party. Doing any sort of interaction with the game without all members present meant they missed stuff and nobody wanted that. There was no room except in the very end for disagreement. If one player wanted to kill Ryker then we all had to kill Ryker. If one player didn't want to accept The Advocate's offer then we don't get to accept his offer. It really felt straining, by Arx we'd mostly lost will to give a shit and the only conflict where anyone gave a shit was the final battle. We lost twice so two players wanted to cheese the fight because they said it was unfair and bullshit, despite being classic mode. While me and another said it was absolutely fair and doable, we just had to git gud. Two wipes on the final fucking fight of a game should not warrant cheese for fucks sake.

You die and see the Divine make his choice without being able to read off him. Then you wind up dead on the boat and get to enjoy the winner say he's out of res scrolls while he talks to all the characters and finished the game.

>Lizards can't shapeshift yet.
But dragons can

Don't buy the stew.

yeah so I'm dual wand guy #2, played until level 11 on tactician, so far my thinking is that shields purely for defense are meh. Shields up is 2 ap wasted, by the time you need it its usually too late. Shield throw on the other hand is really good. Now, Opportunist comes into play. You're not going to get it on your wizurd, on the other hand, on a frontline party member, its pretty decent damage during prolonged fights. And of course, 2handed opportunist attacks > 1 handed attacks. Wands and shields will be stats sticks on your wizurd, which is pretty good too, because you'll find that if you're using the default attack with a wand guy, its pretty much AP wasted that you should have used for spells, heals, buffs, etc. Melee phys characters will use their default attack more often.
I think even on tactician wand + shield on wizurds and 2 handed warriors is the way to go.
have fun fellow wizurd

Which 3 SP skills are worth using? Aero, Hydro and Huntsman all seem good. How are the others?

COME TO ME
THE NIGHT IS DARK

L3 Aerotheurge spell is insane, does like 1300-1400 per strike with 11 aerotheurge and 25ish int, and multiple times and sometimes the same targets each time. Wrecked the adds in the Adramallamdingdong fight by casting it with a high-int caster.

Huntsman is in a similar boat.

Warfare's is a fuckton of physical damage on one target. If you need to get a CC train going on a target, get an elf 2H and do the blood sacrifice for the damage boost and then unleash it.

Not sure about the rest, never really had a chance to use them all.

Why not?

Buying the stew on an elf character helps speed things along really quickly.

Have you bowed to your god today?

Mystic is the most busted tag for raw utility. There are a lot of scenarios where you fucking Jedi mind-trick people.

Wait, what? I only remember doing that once in Arx.
Scholar sees the most use, considering you can't even read certain books without it.

There is no 3 source warfare skill. There is a 2 source skill called onslaught, but it sucks. I do more damage just regular attacking than using that.

But why?

>Fane asks me if I'm doing a mating ritual
>want to tease him and say yes because the wording sounded sarcastic to me
>it's not
>can't back out
>fuck the skeleton
>apparently I'm into some weird tongue action

Absolute yolo backslash suicide into shackles of pain and lifesteal while your wizards look at you from beyond

Overpower is GOAT. Stacking loads of physical on one guy and having him annihilate someone's armor instantly is fucking amazing.

can someone respond with what TALENTS are good? TALENTS, my fellow divg comrades, not skills or attributes

But red prince isn't a dragon.

Onslaught gets better later when you have tons of damage and crit to back it up. It's still not as good as arrow storm though

But I wanted to do more of a full necro thing.

I've heard The Pawn is good simply because 1 extra AP's worth of free movement is always good in every situation.

The party hat is calibrated quite well

I have a feeling there could be more people. But who? Windego? Sadha?

Where the fuck is that?