Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/840010-hydroid-prime-update-2170/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/mpkvy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fug. And taters can't be killed in PvE outside of their frames, can they? Otherwise one could radproc a Nekros, kill a kid and see if desecrate works on it.

>not birthday hats edition

if it werent for the huge lag spikes and lack of rewards i could see it becoming something

Nidus is my waifu!

Is there a frame that combos well with Nidus?

>played this game for 90 hours
>just completed "The Second Dream" Quest

wtf?

If I drop below rank 1 with a syndicate, will I lose access to its daily syndicate alerts?

yeah
and from this point out is only more and more kiddos

the wild ride has ended. there are no more plot twists.

sure hope you like the new potatoes tho

Anyone has AkLex riven with +Firerate -recoil?

And negative that won't suck ass?

And willing to part with it?

Does anyone anywhere use the Amphis?

Post Kiddo's

You're no longer pure.

Good luck with mental problems that might come later....

Mesa peacemakers the meatball
Hydroid tentacles under meatball
Harrow killing things in meatball for health/energy
Mag magnetic meatball
Ivara shoots arrows into meatball
Frost puts bubble around meatball
nova nukes meatball, makes enemies run into the open faster
limbo pops voids around meatball

Ello!

:'^(

Everyone does your job better

EVERYONE.

Nidus and Harrow are a good team but generally Nidus is a well rounded package on his own he hardly goes beyond parasitic link for added power strength with most frames.
But with harrow
If Nidus misses 1's and uses too much energy later on with mad stacks just for damage Harrows got his back with his 3.
Nidus' 2 gets groups of them together for Harrows 1 before Nidus 1's them
Nidus' 3 adds strength to a typical Harrows duration build so his 3 charges faster and he gets more shields from 1, gets more % from his 4 typically
Harrow has healing on his 2 which isn't really important for Nidus but it could help out

But Nidus is a boy?

>vid.me/mpkvy

fuck you

I've heard such claims before!

Can I get some redpills on iFlynn's beginner guide? He was trying to be so ominous with the Hyena pack making it out to be a complete nightmare for solo new players but I just killed each with a couple shots from my dread expecting waaaay more of a challenge then I got. Have I been spoiled by a stupidly high critical build on my dread to give me end-game damage?

dat Mag

My friend and I spent like 10m on it so were probably the people hes catering to. Were not good at this yet.

>walk into city
>looks like FO4
>todd REEEEEEEEE's

She went from corpus dominator to corpus prova tester.

As a person who haven't finished TWW... What can you say about it?

for a long development time, its not that good.

Pssst. Buy a riven

L O R E and introduces mechanics that are completely disconnected from and detract from the regular gameplay flow

>been spoiled by a stupidly high critical build on my dread to give me end-game damage?

yes

the whole thing was rewritten atleast 6 times and has a bunch of shit cut out of it. along with out of quest content

im using it right now
im mastery 5 btw

what's got them so down?

Would you a frame?

the idea that the potatoes would need to be vulnerable just for this quest is so retarded that in the next quest on PoE we will, as potatoes, become as powerful as our warframes at least in utility, for then the potatoes themselves would be used to take out the eidolons

it was such a cool intro for the queen(s) and her worm. pity they will never make a epic comeback

A sentient one, yes.

its like literally asking me if i masturbate.

or possibly if i like to fuck myself.

possibly both?

There is literally one (1) reason for people to go to Iron Wake after the quest and it's not the fidget spinner, it's the box fort

you are forgetting something very important

Too many chromosomes

DE didn't have them all squatting like the spaceslavs they are
time to draw grineer in tracksuits

I have seen a new light. My thanks, user.

Do the infested have any shitty meme equivalent of Clem and/or Prodman, or are they somehow the least cancerous faction?

Tell me about Chroma, /wfg/.

infested have the fart queen Saryn

Does anyone know of a way I might be able to trade my platinum either for steam credit or usd? I'd like to buy some ethereum or something since I don't play much anymore.

I thought you couldn't sell prime parts that were already made. I thought it was blueprints and in game drops only. Where can I learn this stuff? The wiki is a bit short on trading.

Fuck.
Nevermind, then.

How much for the Aklex and Boltor riven?

How do I go fast in PVP

like Volt ain't fast, and I haven't tried out Nezha but goddamn it feels so damn slow in pvp
>tfw pvp on lmaoxboner is just fags camping/hiding because they're all MR1 and their weapons are shit
>tfw you're mr13 and just wanna get Excal and the armor pieces from Dax

Ask it in region chat, there's a ton of retards there that live to answer noob questions.

Nidus is a woman if you think about it.

Which frame has the biggest cock? I need to know so I can pick my next frame.

>tfw you realize that in the first draft the the second dream the sequence of the frame protecting the Operator is a lot more elaborate.
>tfw in the story board the frame can stand on its own while being neither in contact with the Operator or War
And people still believe their framefus are just metal puppets.

Ember, then Saryn.

wrong nezha has the biggest

i mean... he DOES wear high heels so it's more of a travesti if anything

Nezha had the biggest. Had.

But how is he supposed to dominate other guys without it?

Wukong's Dick is the Ruyi Jingu Bang, so it can be both the biggest or the smallest.

No no no, I mean, think about it; Nidus stomps around, gets all pissy, latches onto people for safety, and when she's all comfy, she makes a little spot for herself and sends out little parasites that ruin fucking everything

>He still insists it doesn't grow back

user come on, I like a good castrating now and then but you're just being silly at this point.

Zephyr. It's the only thing she has left. Don't take that away from her.

Nezha is a cuntboy.

delet

Nezha's going to stick it inside of you.

Ember sticks it inside of Nezha, Nezha sticks it inside of you. You stick it inside of a kubrow.

What do you guys think will be the next prime Warframe? It's going to be a female frame so my bets are on Zephyr/Mirage.

I miss young noodle, she was cuter

>Alad V hitting on a Valkyr.
The madman.

zephyr prime along with a rework being released alongside PoE please DE

user please respond

I saw this tank build for Chroma, but I really wanna get Everlasting Ward in there for co-op synergy. Whats the one thing you'd remove in this if I wanted to maximize ability power and then duration? I can obviously sacrifice some duration.

You could always put it in nothing and just let Nezha take you from behind. Might be a bit messier, but I'm sure you'd prefer that.

>from behind
>Implying Nezha wouldn't want face-to-face so he can enjoy you enjoying him

stupid sexy nidus

xDxD

150 for aklex 125 for boltor

l-lewd

Drop Continuity for Ward. Drop Constitution for Steel Fiber.

Hey guys I'm trying to fulfill the sedna junction requirements, specifically the orokin principle challenge room part... what's the best mission to do this in? I'd rather solo it because I've been in half a dozen party missions today and everybody doesnt seem to wanna do it....

plato so you can farm for octavia at the same time

this
make sure to get one cache for the octavia grind

Thanks guys, I'm gonna do it

>sortie1
>Speed Test shows up
>only one pub has a toxin weapon besides me so unless I'm there, going is slow
>decide to let the pubs struggle and attempt the Speed Test for them
>complete speed test
>grate doesn't open
You try to help someone and DE's sleek coding says "fuck you".

>can't find an affinity farm without "I'm helping" frosts and "i'm not leeching because I press 1 sometimes" trinities

>using well

What's lewd about having no choice but to dirty the ground while Nezha pumps you full of his cum?

>Ember and Valkyr still suck after 3 formas
>Memed into getting Nidus but he's a boring button masher
>Corrosive Project still mandatory in anything with the slightest hint of challenge
>Lua spy is still gay
>Energy Overflow going away so I need to bring even more pizzas

Fuck this gay earth, how's Destiny 2?

>Fall 2017

a meme. they are calling it destiny 1.5

it has about 1/3rd of the raids of D1 and the PVP is a mess because tehres no elo system

>Watch Harrow spin his shit for 30 seconds so he can maybe get like 15 energy per kill
>Which he wont be getting in any competent group
>While Trinity gives everyone on the map 200 energy with a button press

What were they thinking?