KoF Destiny animated series out now on Steam and SNK's youtube:
store.steampowered.com/app/642890/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_DESTINY/
Latest episode:
youtu.be/2ZXxnWraYTc

Geese in Tekken 7 Trailer:
youtu.be/6MK2TKFFtQA

SSVS coming to PS4/Vita!
youtu.be/clmCdIwMoHo

KOF XIV Special Anniversary Edition for PS4 is now available!

KOFXIV now out on Steam!
store.steampowered.com/app/571260/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_XIV_STEAM_EDITION/

Get KoF 98 UMOL in English:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ourpalm.kof98.us

New MSA Extra Ops:
youtu.be/WlYu4zTvd2s

KoF Destiny game trailer
youtu.be/kOTUGI-nrDs

New KOF Chinese manga:
twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/816915802083340288
twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/817381037114171392

New SNK mobage Kimi wa Hero is out (JP only):
snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/

Latest tournament footage:
youtu.be/RClCfgnwX6A

DandyJ's beginner guide:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU

KOFXIV Punish Guide:
youtu.be/AxWvmrQAd9o

Community resources:
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/

Discord group:
discord.gg/HYAQYFh

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0

Play older games online on Fightcade. compatible roms DL:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Links for the Steam Artbook
>PDF drive.google.com/open?id=0B2546QRNPRPxb1VyemE5N25kb00
>jpg mediafire.com/file/758z1r4yzo66w54/KOF_XIV_Steam_artbook.rar

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/orochinagicom/status/914207210984673280
youtube.com/watch?v=xdad9y517AY
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/914728632362381312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i know coming up with a roster is not easy because someone is going to be disappointed, but a rule of thumb is to not make everything 100% basic

>original ngbc
yuuki
ai

>kof
kyo (qcb for fireball, rekka)
iori (moveset swap b/w claw and flame)
shermie
shun'ei

>garou
terry
mai
kim
geese
hotaru
tizoc

>aof/buriki
ryo/mr karate 2
king
big
lenny

>samsho (no sen allowed)
haohmaru
genjuro
nakoruru
mina
shiki
asura

>last blade
kaede
moriya
akari
lee

>fu'un
hayate (sr)
rosa (kizuna)

>ikari warriors
ralf
clark

>metal slug
marco
mars

>world heroes
hanzo
janne

>misc
athena (ps, transforms into bikini athena)
unknown (crystalis)
gai (buriki)
kisarah (adk)
cyber woo (kom)
cathy (top hunter)

>dlc
lee trevino
che guevara

i had a lot more things in mind like kurenai or okuni from sengoku series but didn't know who actually owned it, and also i don't care for genjuro (among a couple other entries) but ss people would cry if he wasn't there

ignore the first mention of buriki, that was an accident
also had less emphasis on pairing people up

Since we are having fun, someone from super sidekicks would be a lot of fun

Imagine a golfer from Neo Turf Masters in NGBC2.

Leona!

Pair him with a Super Sidekick player for a sports team

I love this image

i had considered it for real as well as league bowling guy

i also notice i forgot mudman by accident, i didn't mean to leave him off, and was considering kula to represent nests saga instead of k but didn't know who to choose for ash saga and didn't want ash because of too many flames and that's just his homosexuality

Shion and Oswald for the Ash saga

it was honestly me trying to decide between oswald, shen, and duolon
oswald is cooler though, even though he appeared for like only one game and it was xi

Mui Mui is the best!

I like the idea of including characters from the actual kof saga like shun'ei and from Ash Saga, Shion seems a good choice for me.

A Neo Turf Masters character pairing up with another sports guy would also be interesting.

I would just try to not repeat so many characters that were in the previous game, for example, maybe change Kim for either one of his sons, Chae Lim or Kim Sue il.

But I still would opt for using Miss X and Kusanagi instead of Kyo and Iori. Maybe after you finish the game it would be possible to do something in the select screen to play as claw Iori and an exclusive version of Kyo, with a new outfit and including some new moves.

shermie is the bestiest best

i don't really care about keeping kim so sure, but then it'd be better just to use chae instead of kim sue il unless you don't mind keeping a third fu'un character
there's plenty of characters i didn't care to keep but i refuse to budge on shermie

I'm biased but I would pick Elisabeth if Ash can't represent.

On what I brought up in the previous thread about Mai not having an English dub voice in her appearance in Dead or Alive 5 Last Round, all I asked is if that was on SNK's orders. I didn't want to turn it into a "dubfags suck" discussion. I mean, is it because SNK wouldn't trust an English actress to do Mai's personality right?

well nobody here knows for sure and i wouldn't speak on their behalf

I think SNK acknolwedges that English coming out of Mai's mouth would be weird as fuck. Hearing "Japan is #1!" instead of "Nippon Ichi!" would be disconcerting.

Who would some of these characters be partnered with, why? For example who would Shermie be paired up with?

Maybe they didn't want to invest so much money on it since it has been a while since SNK had been a thing in the west?

I mean, they got a new VA for Geese on Tekken

Not sure, but they clearly allowed Geese to have an English VA for Tekken. Maybe they just didn't want Mai's beautiful Nippon mouth to be tainted by American filth.

Shermie wasn't paired with anyone in NGBC1.

I'm pretty sure that English in Geese's trailer is just for the extended speaking parts. You can very clearly hear good ol' Kong Kuwata as the mid-match voice.

as i said in a following post but for your information shermie had a special pic with mr big, but that was it

noone had to be paired up with anybody, that was just for "coolness" factor like with ryo+robert or kyo+iori or ...hanzo and fuuma

Yeah, all the grunts and attack names are lifted straight from XIV but the intro/outro and the dialogue for his rage art are with a new guy

"Now die...RASHOMON!" is most assuredly Kong's voice. And it's not the same voice snippets. Raging Storm and Raigou Reppuken sound different, and you never actually hear Kong say "Jaei Ken!" in XIV.

People would most assuredly notice if Kong wasn't voicing HIS character.

Well yes, but going with the roster of the rumor that was released I think they paired up the characters with something like that in mind. My guess that's why some of the previous characters weren't chosen. Since some of them formed nice pairs and had certain benefits because of it (that extra flashy team attack) I think they wanted the pairs to have something like that, in other words give all of them access to all the tools they thought up with rather than just a select few. Although that's just speculation in my point. Then again that all goes out the window when it comes to personal wishlists.

I don't know, I guess I'm just trying to wrap my head around and make sense of why they chose the characters that they did and why they paired up who they did with who. When taking into account the type of game it is along with the supposed plot and thinking about the partnerships the roster while it won't please everybody. I don't think any roster from a game like this ever will someone will always be upset since not everyone's favorites will make it in since space is limited. Not really anything against anyone is particular it's just unfortunately how it is with crossovers.

I think you might be unnecessarily breaking your head about this. Mai and those other DLC costumes were licensed out may it could be that the DoA devs just thought that her Jap voice was enough or didn't want to spend the extra cash for it. I don't necessarily think SNK would be against an English voice for her since they've given her and other characters english voices before.

it's clear they did that for pairing things up but as a consequence it really dried up the roster, you can make all sorts of justifications of why it is the way it is, but all i have to say for myself is "i'm not buying it" and that's fine enough reasoning for me, it doesn't even have to be a good reason

NGBC is an SNK all stars game, same as Smash or Capcom Fighting Jam. You have characters across most of SNK's myriad franchises showing up in one game. It's why Marco from Metal Slug was able to make his fighting game debut. Pairings, while nice, shouldn't be the central focus of the roster.

Yes, you've got Terry/Rock as a pairing for the Fatal Fury wing of the roster, but you also have the other biggest names of the francise playable as well with Kim, Mai and Geese.
With Art of Fighting, you have Ryo/Robert, like always, but you also have Mr. Big and fucking Lee Pai Long as also playable.
To rep KOF, you need the nonnegotiable Kyo/Iori, but you also have K' (the second protagonist) and Shermie (out of left field but a known favorite of the fans), and even Mizuchi as a stand in for Orochi as "the KOF boss."

let me repost the translations i made in the previous thread here just for posterity
>ngbc
yuuki
ai
>new
深刻なオタク (serious otaku)
魅惑的な女性 (alluring woman)
>kof
kyo
iori
>garou
terry
rock
andy
mai
geese
krauser
>aof
mr karate 2
robert
mr big
john crawley
>ss
haohmaru
genjuro
nakoruru
rimururu
>gnk
kaede
moriya
>ms
marco
fio
>fu'un
sho hayate
kim sue il (me note: why not rosa)
>wh
hanzo
fuuma
>ikari
ralf
clark
>ps
athena
kensou
>gangan
joe kusanagi
kisarah westfield
>bosses 1:
goodman
mizuchi
mars people
morden
shishi-oh
jyazu
neo dio
geegus
>bosses 2:
天オハッカー (??? sky/heaven hacker?)
ハッカー アシスタント (hacker assistant)
>bosses 3:
天オハッカー 「より強力バーション」 heaven hacker powerful version?

Don't forget this.

>Info:Plot about Hacker that wants to get all Neo Geo characters data to become invincible God. In the last boss fight he has a moveset based in lot of characters from the game
>Iori,Geese,Nakoruru can activate special that transform them in EX ver like Wild Iori,Geese Nightmare,Rera
>Ralph,Clark,Athena and Kensu wear costumes from origin series
>Game still in early development and graphic will have cell shading

I have to admit the timing for this is pretty odd. SNK is just now recovering and finding its footing as videogame developer. I'd think a game celebrating its history would be reserved until they'd have a couple more titles under their belt or a milestone celebration.

what is this about?

yeah pretty much, like who would care about it
like "hey friends it's a clash between all your favorite characters from your favorite snk (fighting) games" and the other people are like "lol who the fuck are you" "is that ryu he looks different" "that's just sfv's new 3d style i think" "oh"

That's just the general reaction KOF games in general from normies though.

It's the other part of the rumor that came with it. People seem to have just looked at the roster some getting mad about it without even looking at this.

i was meaning in general, what is this rumor about? a new fighting game?

2shay

anyway just think of taking the proverbial ryu and ken of nearly every fighting game franchise the company owns, and putting them in one game
yeah sure, (((That Guy))) is going to go "THEY ARENT THE SAME THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT YOU SCRUB KENS DP GOES FAR AND HITs MORE AND HIS TATSU DOESNT KNOCK DOWN ETC" and nobody will like him because he's a dunkable nerd
but the point is that there's even less color and flavor to the roster as a consequence, and that's why there are people, aside from an snk brown noser or two, who would criticize such a bland roster only a BORING RYU on aol instant messenger would love

Same could be said of another SS or FF or Last blade. New people wouldn't know them either. If you want to introduce people without having to make a fuck ton of games this can be an option. Would end up saving money too.

twitter.com/orochinagicom/status/914207210984673280

Yeah, pretty much a new NGBC. Probably should be considered bull until new info comes out.

Not exactly. A new SS, FF or Last Blade can be marketed in the same way that XIV as a new beginning for its respective series with all the baggage from previous entries being a bonus rather than feature.

A mascot fighter on the other hand demands for the audience to be familiar with its cast and SNK has fallen out the public eye to do that. Like, I'm one of the most active posters here and I have no fucking idea who Joe Kusanagi is.

sounds interesting, also:

>Aggressors of Dark Kombat is there.
>But Leonhalr is not there...

CARAJO! assuming this is real i would loved some 'PAAHMA DU TIGREH!'

youtube.com/watch?v=xdad9y517AY

Does anyone notice that girl in the yellow dress in the background of the race track stage in XIV doing the XIII Esaka dance?

>sounds interesting, also:
not including the roster itself*

That user sounds mad one of his characters isn't in.

well, the roster is in the twitter link and translated in

i know where the roster is, i translated it myself and made that post
she's not in xiv either but i'm not mad about that

sorry, then, what did i do wrong?

i was just pointing to "sounds interesting" and i was like "yeah unlike the proposed roster itself"

Yeah, majorly tweak the roster and then you have a great game in your hands

So a new arc like how they did with the NESTS and Ash sagas? Look what good that did to KoF. It likely sold enough to do a decent return on investment, but it barely brought in new people for a multitude of reasons. What makes you think a series that is less well known than that would do just as well or much better with the same strategy? Someone earlier mentioned smash, so let's use that as an example. No one knew who the fuck Roy and Marth were, but their inclusion in Melee raised some interest & FE was able to find its niche outside japan. Hell the first FE game to release in the west didn't even come out after their introduction in smash. Who's to say some new people won't be curious about some of the "new" characters they encounter in this game.

Try to think of this from the perspective of someone who is trying to get attention to as many series as possible which may very well be SNK's situation, but only having the resources to make 1 game as well as someone that's new and doesn't know these characters. What has the chances of casting a wider net of interest for someone new, one game with a set of characters that just leads to one series or a game with a set of characters that leads to several? Who is better to represent those characters than those who played a decently big role or is prominent/iconic from those games or a few who are liked by some of the fans, but aren't as prominent?

Remember bulk of a game's sales is people who are new. If they play their cards right within the game and decently reference their backgrounds it can point people to their other stuff. Something like this wasn't exactly possible with KoF since the characters from different games were streamlined to better fit and the story makes it as if they were for the most part from the same world/point in time. Something that NGBC is not limited by, but other series are.

Also in the rumor it is mentioned that it'll have cell shaded graphics, with the (misinformed) stint that people made about XIV's looks and all the attention DBFZ is getting for the way it looks they can use that to their advantage for attention.

I'm not saying your complaints aren't valid, they are & there are characters that I would've liked included too, but it seems you're looking at it from the perspective of someone who is already familiar with the games and wants something specific. I like KoF, but not as much as others, but I still bought it to support, but it sounds like you're already shunning it just by seeing this list or not seeing a certain name or two. It's not like the characters in there are total cardboad either although admittedly they are safe choices. And the new characters may have generic descriptions now, but so did the new characters in the initial text of the roster leak which said what's in pic related. In the end it's up to each individual to decide whether they want in or not & I can't force or shame people into buying it, but if true at least wait until more is announced or leaked out about it before deciding to drop it. At that point if you're still not interested, then fair enough. Personally I would've wanted a new FF (not a MotW sequel) or a new Slug, but I'm still willing to give this a chance. If it turns out to be shit I probably won't buy it, if it turns out decen enough I'll support SNK.

If it all turns out to not be true then this is all pointless.

k i s s

The difference with Smash is that Roy and Marth were a bonus, the game itself sold on the strength of more known IPs. In the case of NGBC the only one with enough pull is KOF as you've noticed, that is not by a big amount. And really, for the people that already dismiss KOF, you think they will be willing to give a chance to other, more obscure franchises?

Now, the issue with the NEST and Ash sagas aren't from the approach but due the financial troubles SNK passed back then, thus, there's no real comparison with its status right now.

And no, I'm not shunning the game, I'm just saying that IF IS true, then is an odd (and risky) pick for their second game on this generation.

i prefer the "make it feel like a celebration", "not an introduction" approach

the latter is if you're marketing, and it'll lead to similar issues mvc:i has

who are you going to introduce to? they'll turn a blind eye anyway, so worry about who you already have onboard first instead of alienating them and gambling on indifferent people

Pretty safe choices all around. I'm kind of disappointed at the lack of oddball/ugly characters outside of the bosses though. Can't go wrong with Pic Related & Krauser on the main roster though.

>Pretty safe choices all around.
pretty much
there's a difference between padding the roster with safe choices and making nearly the entire playable roster filled with it, and it's weird since kim sue il is kind of the second of the main characters instead of rosa

like cvs2 had the sf2 characters, but then you have kyosuke when you probably expect batsu, motherfucking eagle, and maki when there's guy sprites already available to use just like they did with cammy and sakura, etc

granted, it didn't veer off too far from sf, but at least it had some odd or interesting choices from there aside from sf2

and then snk's side of that game has hibiki instead of kaede or moriya, and then there's raiden and chang/choi, and mr daddy todoh, hell i would even say vice was interesting of a pick

point is this is all to an audience that doesn't even know snk and while it had the given safe choices, there's still plenty of nonsafe ones that would make one go "huh?" and yet they tried it

the rumor roster reflects an absolute disregard for that

i remember reading a preview of street fighter "legends" (which it was tentatively named before alpha) from probably an egm magazine which highlighted things they noticed, and it highlighted them in a way expressed in four categories
>something old
>something new
>something borrowed
>something blue
do those four things sound familiar?
it's a wedding custom reference

Your first point also very well applies if they pick any other series be it WH, LB, SS, FF, SR/KE, etc. As you said If KoF is more popular than these series and people barely gave it a chance why would they give it to any of the aforementioned games? We're going in a circle here. What are SNK's options then, become nothing but a KoF machine? or just do nothing and whither away? Taking a risk at this point is inebitable. The only safe thing is their mobile stuff. When that site that Gatoray linked to showed how much MSA was making them it was ~300k per month.

So the current saga (XIV) wasn't introduced under similar circumstances? Remember that they mentioned they had a small budget, no previous assets to reuse, tight schedule, not enough staff, etc. They weren't passing financial troubles when they started developing XIV? Remember that around the time of early development they cut their pachi division, which ended up being 1/3 of the whole company, because of the new laws and because they were already losing money. Modifying those machines would've made them lose even more.

Ok, then it seems I misuderstood you on that, I'll admit that much, but also to build on my first point, in their current situation everything is a risk. KoF might've done decently well enough, but it can't be only thing they can live on.

The MVCI thing is because it was handled horribly when marketing. They made it look the way they did despite at he same time making MHW, the functions shitstorm, the no one remembers the X-men thing. At this point we can't even compare NGBC 2 since they're not even at that stage yet if even true. It will depend how they handle it which we don't know yet.

Even with a relatively safe pick like KoF people were alienated. There's people who were like the Mary/Vanessafag, or the Muh sprites people, the XIIIfags that made that petition demanding SNK make XIIIUM while calling XIV apiece of crap. No matter what they do someone will be pissed.

To add to the people being pissed thing they expect them to have the same output capabilities as before when in reality they're in no such position. I see coments alluding to that from time to time. They can't churn out several games in a year like they used to. Even Oda mentioned that.

xiii fags are mainly spritefags or people who like brainless offense 'n combozzz like anime games

if snk are at risk, they can just do more dlc for kofxiv, because that's cheaper and less riskier than making an entire new game that potentially won't sell since it's snk and nobody else knows snk exists

i mean making a new game itself is already an intrinsic risk, because you have to try and keep your current patrons and try to get new patrons who probably will never care either way, and compared to just making dlc for the buyers of an existing game, you're on two fronts now

so if the rumor is true, why bother, if it's not, then good, because it's really uneventful of a roster to current supporters

i guess you can say three fronts because you have spritefags who'll complain the new game isn't sprite-based and they're morons anyway and they'd get bullied by me irl

and waifufags are waifufags, i'm not even saying you must have my waifu in there for me to buy it, i'm saying the roster has to have a little more color than that because it's remarkably plain

i mean at least do something more with your metal slug side if it's about relevance, i mean metal slug mobage, helloooooooo

The first game's roster was cooler.

I won't discredit most of the things you said since it's mostly true. While yes adding to XIV can be cheaper, they can't keep adding to it forever. I think a couple of times would be enough, but then at some point they might as well do something new. They have to branch out at some point and take a risk. As they say too much of a good thing can be bad.

Also I think your perspective on the whole thing is a bit negative (hell it's possible I'm being too positive I won't discredit that possibility), but even among the people who saw Gunsmith's posts less than a handful were being negative one being Yuki yagami and another someone who wanted Shermie. The other was ATRyosakazaki pretty much saying it's fake (he could very well be right and should be taken as such until proven otherwise). There was also that one guy making a pachinko joke, but it shows how much he knows since that division was killed long ago. The rest seemed at least open to the idea. No matter what the game there will always be someone disappointed or upset because X character didn't make it in. SNK cannot win in that front.

As for Metal Slug they are with MSA and as mentioned it's doing decently well for them. Wasn't something like a mobage planned years ago but the plans fell through? I remember reading about an online multiplayer slug being in the works years ago, but nothing came of it. I also imagine a new main entry would be very expensive for SNK and their pockets.

All in all we don't even know how this will turn out even if it turns out to be true until we see more about it. The key will be in how they decide to handle and support it.

Sasuga China.
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/914728632362381312

Is China the only place that still plays 97?

One more thing that makes me believe the rumor is fake is the fact that MVC:I just came out and next year there's also the Dragon Ball game. Idk, not the best timing to announce/release a tag crossover game.

The rumor, if even true, stated it was in early development. Going by what it says, and the amount of characters I wouldn't expect it until late 2018 at the earliest unless they rush it or have way more staff then they did with XIV. I doubt they have more staff since not too long ago watanabe tweeted something along the lines of (I'm just paraphrasing here): Sometimes I don't understand the company's decision. I want to add 50 more people.

By that point DBFZ will have already been out for the good part of the year and MvCI, well I don't know. Even now things don't seem to be going well for them. Just the past few days they had a major tournament in Europe with 64 entrants (one of the battle for the infinity stones or whatever they're called) and only 8 people showed up. They have to ramp up the shilling and money going into these tournaments past 100. Going by amazon reviews the general public doesn't seem too keen on it either.

Only thing we can do is wait and see.

I don't know, but they go crazy for it.

I have always wondered, are the orochi characters considered balanced in this game and '98? I'm guessing Orochi Iori and Crazy Leona aren't, but I always thought the Orochi New Faces team was fair. Granted, I never played 97 or 98 at anything but the casualest of casual level, but the thought hadn't crossed my mind until recently when I decided to pick Orochi Chris in 02um and my faggot friend complained that he was a boss character.

>Tier Lists from China

>General competitive rules: infinite combos, raw supers and character-floating glitches are not allowed. Banned over-powerful characters: Orochi, O.Iori, O.Leona. Other hidden characters are usable.

>raw supers and character-floating glitches are not allowed.

>raw supers are not allowed.

what the fuck

I wanted to joke around say that it was because of that dude who got cut, but that turned out to be a misunderstanding.

GOOD LORD THIS MOTHERFUCKER HAS 11690 POINTS ON THE KULA LIMITED DRAW. THATS AROUND A 1000 DOLLARS WHAT ARE YOU DOING

So this is the power of whales...

She doesn't even seem that good. People kept memeing about Goenitz not being that good and how Kula was supposed to be the better investment but I just don't see it. Once goenitz gets to your back row of characters you are done for, while Kula has to pray for a freeze or passive proc to be useful.

All this Neo geo battle coliseum yalk has made me want to play the game with my mates. The thing is that I can get it online in the ps store for the ps3 but it says it doesn't have multiplayer. Can anyone confirm this?

She's going to be tanking for you, that's how she's good. Reducing crit for 4 enemies also means that if you attack first, they're not hitting you back very hard.

Hold on. After some math, I concluded that he spent 79492 diamonds. Thats around 1700 dollars

Tits

But she needs to proc her passive to be tanky, if she doesn't she's dead because she's a frontline gank character in a meta where every top 30 team has Goenitz and K'.

I haven't fully leveled her up so I guess there's that, but I'm not impressed so far.

> they had a major tournament in Europe with 64 entrants
>and only 8 people showed up
wow that's kinda depressing, but I also can't really feel bad since no matter how many videos I watch, the game looks so boring compared to the previous ones. I tried playing the demo to see if I would change my mind, but also didn't worked.

Anyway, the point is that I want a new NGBC to happen and if the rumor is right, unless they really fuck it up, I'll get it. But considering in some interviews they said a lot of employers had ideas for projects like a new SamSho, an AoF reboot, new Garou etc, I find it hard to believe that they would opt for NGBC in a time like this. Also, even if NGBC comes only at the end of 2018/early 2019, it don't change the fact that there'll be at least other 2 similar games on the market, while if they release a SamSho instead, it would the only samurai/historical game at the time and draw more attention.

In regards to all this news about a NGBC sequel, think they should have added characters from Twinkle Star Sprites?

I think it could be interesting.

To be fair, the Orochi New Faces technically ARE bosses in a sense. They were the final team before Orochi in '97, after all.

It's safer to collectively call them a boss team than any individual boss character. Nightmare Geese, Goenitz and Omega Rugal are definitely boss characters, as there is only one of them, but the Orochi New Faces, while vaguely balanced against the rest of the cast, are meant to be treated as such when put together.

Team Lucky Sevens in XIV showed that pachislot characters are okay, so I expect Mui Mui and Love Heart to make new appearances.

What the fuck happened to Ralf and Clark

If that be the case, how do compose say, Ran Load's movelist, especially that she can turn into Sprites?

Going by the way Mui Mui and Love Heart were translated to XIV, I'd figure she would be a more orthodox character with the sprites power being reserved for her climax

>make a bland, shitty game
>no one wants to play it
Really gets the noggin joggin

I mean, they would have to try really, really hard to fuck it up. Like not support it at all not listening to people or handle it with incompetency levels like that of how MvCI has been handled by capcom. Personally I don't think it would be doing as bad as it is if they hadn't said the whole functions thing or the no one remembers the X-men the latter of which have been present in some form since the inception of the series. Going by how they've supported XIV I get the feeling that will not be the case. The main detractor for XIV was its initial impression and if the rumor even turns out to be true signs point to them having learned from that. This is purely speculation in my part, but going the NGBC route could possibly a way to give those devs a little of what they all wanted. I mean they could wish to work on whatever they want, but just like with any other company it depends if the higher ups will even let them. I mean SNK is also a company like any other with suits at the top, but what and how much they allow the devs to do depends on them. The late 2018 thing was just a guess in my part with it being the earliest, if they really take their time with it my guess would be sometime in 2019. Either way there will always be other fighting games they have to contend with. As mentioned before it will depend on how they handle it if even true.

Truly a mystery for the ages

They don't look too mentally stable, then again Ralf and Clark have likely seen some shit.

What does Elisabeth even see in that cuntboi?

It's not her fault. I mean...