/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

Happy birthday Veeky Forums!

>which server is /rog/ playing?

OriginsRO
5x/5x/5x/3x Episode 0.9 pre-trans with updates coming
Guild: Moebros
PM Routver or ask any Moebro for invite, we idle east of Prontera tool dealer.
Classic spawns, check wiki.originsro.org/wiki/Main_Page for info also @whereis [mob name] and @mapmobs [map name]

Other urls found in this thread:

leika-ro.net/forum/index.php?/topic/471-prontera-princess-headgear-connoisseur-cash-shop-headgear-list/
leika-ro.net/wiki/index.php?title=Headgear_Connoisseur
leika-ro.net/wiki/index.php?title=Prontera_Princess
ppl.hanami-no-utage.net
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePEAj7Q5bv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we're playing on leika now you retard

LMAO

Hocusparty never

could have done it today but nobody is on

>nobody is on

Show guild pic with ONs.

To all Origins haters

>when you pay some chinese zeny seller but you forgot they don't work on sundays

>buying zeny
>on i-easy-to-bot-ro

what are you poor

>trusting chinks

I want to play RO again but every time I go to install it I end up cancelling the download.

Why do I do this

Probably retardation.

Why is there a lesbian loading screen in my christian korean game

wtf warpportal

Lesbians?

Are Wanderers as sexy as Dancers?

Another one that will kill

Don't die

Teach me to bot efficiently, /rog/. I want to become one with the bots. How do I make easy zenny?

the sea is blue

i like peanut butter in my bread

Looking to go back to this game and dragging my girlfriend with me.

Any good server suggestion?
Good Duo classes to start and focus on mvp? I usually go biochemist, but played almost everything.
Renewal? Pre?

leika

any of the swordie/merch/thief classes and arch bishop

>leika
that's renewal

Are the skill completely broken? (literally or overpowered). Or is it viable?

play re:start with me

i don't know annon, i have a girlfriend...

it's actually considerably more balanced than trans or vanilla keknewal and also everything werks

sure it's a tiny server and you'll have to get most of your shit but pvm is much better than average

and i have a boyfriend

nobody needs to know

look mate gonna give you the basic gestalt

Origins RO, has various players from /rog/ but we are few around 10~15 total and normally you will find from 1 to ~5 logged in at the same time unless a miracle happens and everyone is online.
The server is pre-trans so only 2-1,2-2 classes, we do mvp quite often.

Leika- The server is renewal has some good custom changes, but also some super saiyan tier ones, imo a complete meme since it's only one shit poster making the same leika posts over and over again who refuses to posts actual recent screenies of the server.

Nova - big renewal server, apparently it has a heavy cash shop, but it also has a big user base, however there is no /rog/ guild anymore over there, I know of one user who plays there with random pinoys, but that's it.

RE:start - previously bot infested, now only bot riddled, cash shop is hardcore, it's a weird mix of pre-trans content but with renewal mechanics. There are in fact a few /rog/ posters in here, but they haven't been seen in a while in the threads, seems the few anons that play there are not playing together.

Pick your poison, since you already have a companion, you really have less to worry about when it comes to other players and population.
you can always shill another server, but beware that if it is shit everyone will call you on it.

>but also some super saiyan tier ones
like what?

I wish Leika had custom headgear quests. In Nova you can get a Rideword hat by doing a quest but in Leika it's only in the Cash Shop.

they do have that shit

Do they? I haven't checked them in game except for the Fish in Mouth quest and it's not there.

Plus if it is then it doesn't show in the Wiki.

tempted on origins or re:start
I never got my head around renewal shit. Once I pulled a warlock but knew fuck about what to level then.

I'm more interested on the classes combo tho. She's probably going to play priest like every other slut in game, but not sure what to pick to go with it. I know everything goes, but I'm looking to pick a synergy or something

Also interested on TalonRO or AtlantisRO (the later cause she speaks spanish mostly)

>leika-ro.net/forum/index.php?/topic/471-prontera-princess-headgear-connoisseur-cash-shop-headgear-list/
>leika-ro.net/wiki/index.php?title=Headgear_Connoisseur
>leika-ro.net/wiki/index.php?title=Prontera_Princess
just speak to those npcs at item mall and see the hats yourself

note that origins would easily have a bigger playerbase (and probably a more active /rog/ guild) if the devs weren't mia playing browser games and only randomly logging in to sperg out about certain names and people opening shops on portals

>can't find rideword hat
lolk

Yeah devs are fucking cancer on Origins

>AtlantisRO
That garbage is still alive?

>my specific hat of choice isn't available as a custom quest reward
uuuh ok?

>ask for a specifit headgear quest
>tells me it's there
>it's not there
k

you said there are no hat quests and i linked you a list of them

Those aren't quest, you illiterate piece of shit.
Those are items you buy in a shop.

>bring a list of shit to a npc for a hat
>not a quest
literally what

>wanting ez modo rideword hat
Kek. You seem to forget that Leika is a hardcore server unlike your carebear nobba.

>leika
>hardcore
More like p2w.

>how dare he to criticize Leika
Get him, boys!

>shitty hat
>p2w
>best gear in the game and 1$ a piece enriched oridecons in cash shop
>that's fine

>having cash ore at all
p2w confirmed

>enriched ores cost 1 buck a piece on nobba and the refining chance when you use them was buffed to discourage normal refining further and there are no other ways to obtain those ores or to refine gear in a reasonable manner
>crimson weapons were added just to make all existing stuff obsolete and thus forcing their sub 80 IQ playerbase to spend more money on ores
>server claims to be p2w free
really makes you think

where has anyone ever claimed that nova wasn't p2w?

Why do you retards bring that server up every time? Am I not allowed to dislike a garbage server unless I play on nobba?

Every single nobbashill.

don't forget the stupidly overpowered horns for miguelito's favorite xxdarksasukexxx class

Why don't all of you just sing a song and hold hands, because you're all playing Ragnarok Online in 2017.

You should just be glad anyone is still playing at all.

>because you're all playing Ragnarok Online in 2017
I don't. I come here to shitpost.

what do you play then?

Pokemon Revolution

>keknewal pokemon

ded

I don't. Video games are for kids.

Why is this game so fucking good? I always come back once a year.

ded

ppl.hanami-no-utage.net

Time to nostalgia hard boiz

Are bots working on iRO RE:start?
Give me some tips, i never use it.
I tried to level in that shit but its way tiring. Couldnt even get to lvl 20 in like 2 hours lol.

Yeah. Just download openkore and start configuring it while googling what you need to know. Chances are that you won't get banned.

mcafee is telling me that's a virus

Too bad.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePEAj7Q5bv0

I want to play ragnarok but I don't want to play ragnarok.

What should I do?

Make a novice
Buy cute costumes
Idle forever

play restart

they sell kaho horns in there?

Second this. Reading through the discord makes the devs look unprofessional and petty as fuck

>some shitty private server with no players
>professional

>miguelito is professional because he votebots lebbit to artificially increase the number of retarded hues and pinoys on his server
>professional

what did he mean by this?

I seriously did not understand a single word in this post.

>origins isn't professional because it has no players
>nova is professional because it does have players

i know logic is hard, but cmon

Where in that post does it even say Nova, what the fuck man, there's like 900 memewords there.

damn you're dense

>tfw arguing with thirdies who can't do basic math

Learn to communicate without retarded memes next time, autismo.

How p2w is LeikaRO?

Also their forums are pretty fucking dead.

It's a server with 70 onlines, what exactly did you expect?

it wasn't a meme you stupid thirdie

>thirdie
?
Are you okay user?

>hurrrrr pinoys and brs

Nova is way better than any other pserver out there.

>no punctuation nor capitalization
Thirdie as fuck. Just like RO.

just play NovaRO

they hardware ban you if you bot

daily ded post

literal joke tier bans

People in the New World are at work/school right now. East/Southeast Asians are also sleeping, if there are any.

lel, they fetch your cpu id and shiz which you can't spoof

you're fucked if you get banned my dude, unless you reverse engineer their gameguard