/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/7

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_102021020_4.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IKUZO

Does Mordecai block all of chimera's damage or is cygame's last words order fucked?

last words proc after fanfare so no

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_102021020_4.mp3

Post your decks /svg/

True skill

When facing haven should I always expect them to have blackened scripture and not play play my aiela?

Does anyone have a tier 1 deck yet? I am a filthy net decker and I want to play overpowered shit.

Post atomy dick pls. I want an excuse to craft them

Reposting because I think this is relevant.
>muh nerfed eachtar
The victim complex of shadowbabs are just that complex.

So Alice was last expansion's rent-a-deck.

Which legendary is this expansion's?

>no birthday hat op
one job, faggot

here you are sir, my spiciest meme

PDK. Literally tier 0, so guaranteed vials back.

>no PDK
>no ungasword
>no dshift

Give decklist

i hate dragon niggers so fucking much

>PDK is a meme they said

post list

Will Sibyl finally be nerfed?

>unranked

Anyone have the Atomy streamer's decklist?

No, you should never expect them to have it. Same with boots.

Just play regular ramp with storm finishers. The only time PDK is good is when you luck out and get all of your ramp in the early game. But if that happens you're better off playing big threats to close things quickly instead of pinging the board and face over and over again, hoping they don't kill off your keeper and leaving you only with tiny dudes to play.

Actually, I got matched against someone playing PDK and ramp, but I beat it with homebrew Sword meme.

>Dragon was balanced (for Cygames at least) before PDK
>PDK comes and breaks Dragon
Doubt it. They will probably just nerf PDK.

What happens if I can't remove a bloody mary from the board?

>play polyphonic
>opponent full board ate 9 damage
>he concedes
explain this shadowbabs

depends if they want to break there whales trust

>Finished all first 8 chapters in story mode to get the take 2 tickets and learn to play
A-am I allowed to play online now ? I don't have CCG experience so the story was a bit challenging.

Am I wasting my tickets by playing take 2 now ? I don't have a good deck right now so rank sounds like a bad idea.

I just want PDK to be whacked to mass removal range. Her 1/5 stat is fucking retarded as fuck. Just nerf her to 1/2 or 1/3 and she'll be easier to remove.

You have nothing to lose except games

PDK perfect to be nerfed, She's not wallet dragon material. Basically she's poor fucks card.

Just calamitous bro

Don't waste your Take Two tickets now. You will lose a lot because you have no knowledge of the game and waste the opportunity to get hundreds of rupees. Just go play ranked/unranked a bit.

Have you played against the AI? Try to beat them instead of playing t2 and you can also get some gold in the process.

>PDK evolves
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

Please give medusa decklists

Take Two is easily the harshest and most soul-crushing mode in this game.

If you're still practicing, beat the Elite 1 and Elite 2 AIs for gold and start working on 20 private games achievements. Actually ask people who have the time to play if they want instead of just sandbagging themselves to death.

People meme on "skill" all the time, but there's a lot of decision making in more active decks and a shit ton more decision making in Take Two.

What cards do I want to mulligan for in PDK?

Just make her defense less than 5, that way you cant tutor her with Foresight.

PDK needs Jabberwock, Forte, Sybil to work.
It's not that much less expensive than wallet dragon.

Dragon is the #1 most popular craft for nip whales. Sibyl will never be nerfed. Feel free to quote this post when I'm wrong.

Just revelation bro

Here man. This niggery has no value to me.

Also, the last one was Dshift. He conceded pretty fast. Storm Haven, BB Forest, Midrange Shadow, Aggro bats, Aggro bats.

Does dragon have any prevent targeting cards?

I need to use that on my PDK.

>no Ceres
How did you survive those ungaswords?

There is a fucking Neutral one.

the horse bronze
it cost 3pp

just transform or unenhanced rite of exorcism bro

>wah pdk is hard to kill
DoD you fucking unga faggots.

just unga bro xd

post your rank

>no Ceres
>no Styx
>Catacomb without Eachtar
>more Soul Conversions than Demon Eaters
See me after class.

Why do so many people use belenus? What's so special about him?

I don't know about Jabberwock in PDK, the threat of it existing forces your opponent to clear every turn past 7, but if they can't it feels like it'll probably win anyway.
I have only played a few games, so it's not like I have any authority on the matter.
But, I really think it would be better of with the 3rd Forte + more 2/3 drops that push for face/board.

Did anyone buy the fate stuff? I have alts for everyone but Forest and Rune, and was wondering if Archer and Rin are any better than the defaults.

Thanks, I'll go farm the AIs for gold then. I got 2 PDK in my 10 free SFL packs, hope she gets nerfed so I can vial her to make a "real" deck.

I'm sitting on 800 rupees, should I spend them on SFL packs ? Or does it depend on what craft I intend to play ? Or just buy Vania lel

Arisa>Emiya

Would buy Rin if you dont plan to roll to get Daria?

Some top nip in the JCG was only running it as a 1-of. He was also using Stairway in his deck.

Emiya's a baller and all his voice lines are cool, unless you want to fuck/love Arisa he's worth the buy.

I rather use Zeus and win the roach/dshift matchup if they can't remove it

The answer is that I wasn't matched against any, just made this deck to get my sweet Saber.

Master 0

She won me the game vs Midrange shadow. She's good when you don't have any evolve point left and just need a ward.

Ok, is Burn Rune unfavored against OTK Forest or am I just having bad luck right now?

The reason Jabberwocky is so good is that your 3 costs are essentially guaranteed to get value with either Healing or Storm, and even a 2 cost into Jabberwock has a chance of getting a valuable Storm follower.

I personally think the only tier one dragon deck is the Jabberwock variant.

After a few games trying to get that 200 wins with it, I can say Aggro Blood is in a bad shape in this meta.
>slower than aggro sword
>dragon just ramp and PDK your board
>dirt rune with Karl, allowing them to survive
>forest with brambles
>no actual on-curve follower to deal with an evolved Ceres
>going second.jpg
Or maybe I just suck playing this deck.

Buy packs first, she'll wait for you.

What's so special about masters? Will you no longer have to worry about dropping rank or something?

Ah sorry, Balenus? It is useful when going second against aggro.

Burn Rune and GobuRoach both tend to win on turn 7 with a good draw and without losing early tempo, so it's sort of expected that Burn Rune loses the matchup if they don't hit their wards (which current lists apparently dont run anymore)

Belenus is a 2-drop that trades into 3-drops. His 1 damage ping is something people already pay an extra PP point to use with Angel of the Word.

Yes, but then you obsess over masters points for rewards. The ride never ends, so just play as much as you're comfortable doing.

>Will you no longer have to worry about dropping rank?
Yes.
There are also rewards for the top 10k-1k Master players almost every month.

Correct.

That and bigboy masters rewards

Delet shadow and dragon.

I really wished Angry Cow Man had an amulet-related effect.

Like, if he reduced the cost of amulets after attacking or if he put an amulet into play or something. Just something to synergize Storm Haven's amulets.

Delete yourself, AA shitter.

>playing the worst cancer complaining about highroll decks
Pottery.

I agree. Honestcraft should never lose

Yeah, I reflected some more on the list, I can see it's shaped around making Jabberwock VERY good.
My perspective is just scewed from playing too much against agro-sword, were the game is likely decided before 8 mana.

Fuck. This shit's been going so damn slow lately.

just do what I did and hit Masters and stop worrying about ranking afterwards. Just play to have fun

nice list, its even worse than the one on game-ai

ME UNGA ME MAD WHEN LOSE

Just give something actually useful for Dragon and nerf Thane.

Meant to post this too.

Is there a better feeling? Spoilers, there's not.

If it takes you over 600 wins to reach masters you're shit and you only have yourself to blame for taking so long.

I hate how luckshitters use Daria sleeves when they're not playing rune. STOP SHOWING OFF.

If anyone in this thread does this, please delete your account.

t. shitter that took 599 wins

>23 shadow
>turn 10
>not 7 cards in hand
You're bad. You don't fucking trade PtP, they'll suicide on you.

No. 570 shitter here

>Dragon player kills himself trying to RNG through my double Yurius + bats board with PDK flood
That honestly felt amazing, nerf Yurius

>tfw got only dragoon
>refuse to use male leaders or males sleeves

>Daria Emblem
>Dragoon Sleeves
>New Alt leader from F/GO
those actual fucking chinks that I queue up with