/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Srs bsns Edition

Silly Billies : >information - If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Annalise, Queen of the Vilebloods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Shitters can't beat Orphan because you have to look at what attack he's doing to see if you can parry it or attack after it

>They bash the OST because the fight is technically impeccable

What's the meaning of that pic?

ehm is this kind of a new trick to get the stun with your pistol on orphan and then use a poison dart or however it is called to "bug" stun him again for a short moment?

just saw a vid

Why in God's name did you choose that picture?

PURGE FILTH

New game when?

Let's start a discussion, are Choir girls slutty?

all of them except my... waifu ;)

no, they are scholarly

Gotta go to bed, /bbg/, meeting with my doctors tomorrow.

Be nice to each other, all right?

Unimaginably so

>Reminder that Alfred is too dumb to realize Player Character has joined the Vilebloods, even when wearing Cainhurst gear.
>Reminder that you can trick Alfred by giving him the Unopened Summons so that he can "kill" glorious Queen Annalise when really he hasn't done much at all.
>Reminder that you can then betray Alfred and kill him or let him off himself, believing he's finally achieved his goals, while you then resurrect Annalise with the Altar of Despair.
>Reminder that now all the executioners are dead and forgotten while the Vilebloods remain to carryout their unholy mission and bring about a true child of blood for the glory of Cainhurst.
Reminder that Executioners with their penis compensating cone hats will respond in an effort to defend this.
And that's why joining the Powder Keg Hunters is best option.

Cleanse yourself you furry degenerate

It is total, undeniable proof that the Vilebloods and Executioners are made for each other, and any sane hunter has decided to sit on the sidelines and watch them engage in a furious masturbation competition.

Powder Keks are dead
Execucks are shit
Those NTR fucks are gay
Mensis doesn't deserve a mention. They're shitposters
Healing Church is mediocre
Confederates are kino tier. Only good covenant to join
Choir is ok I guess. Yurie is a cutie
Old Hunters are gay fags

beast bois and squid kids are undeniably the best, though

Tfw will never suck marias toes

Doll is superior

Grrr and Ayys are fags
You're either a degenerate furry or a cosmic squid whore

But they dont smell. Its just a doll

Ok, what we need to settle this dispute once and for all is- a comfy pic of all the factions slaying beasts together and having a nice cup of (blood) tea afterwards.

>tfw we can't be both

t. gay degenerate cosmic squid whore furry lover

Why does Beast's Embrace fuck up dodging so much?
>hold back and left
>character goes directly to the right
what the fuck?! this doesn't happen any other time

Posting a couple webms from the impromptu

Go back to your safe space, discordfag

>zips
>fucking rekt
>whips out boltsaif
>still rekt

Powder Kegs and Confederates are the best Hunter groups.

And you can be like Valtr, who is a Confederate and uses Keg weapons.

Looking for someone to help find some Vermin. I need two more for my whistle. Level 248. I can make a dungeon if need be.

Ha! Look under Information.
> bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Annalise, Queen of the Vilebloods

Someone's been messing with the wiki.

>248
Was this intentional, or did you just keep going?

Why are you browsing fextra, user? :^)

It's the most obvious joke possible, yet I still laughed

Yeah it was (you)

The comments are even better.
>Can some one edit the page and get rid of the stupid "cuck" thing?
>whomever is making all these pro-church "vilebloods are cucks" changes needs to grow the hell up

>whomever is making all these pro-church "vilebloods are cucks" changes needs to grow the hell up
funny enough on its own but also
>using fucking whom when it's the subject of the sentence

Imagine Unironically gathering other men's semen to give to a girl who friendzoned you

Fextra is sometimes so absurd, it's hard to believe it's serious. Are the edits on the Orphan's page still up, with the Segalt NPC?

I just kept going. First playthough, decided to do every chalice dungeon. I ran out of stuff to spend Echoes on, and wanted to play with all the weapons.

>Why are you browsing fextra, user? :^)
Cause I forgot how to get the Lost Chikage but I was too embarrassed to ask here for help. :^(
Yea it's pretty simple but yet an effective joke. The comments are just icing on the cake.
>Yeah it was (you)
I swear user that it wasn't me. I've only played the game recently since the price drop and joined the Bloodborne threads so I'm unaware of the general's memes.

fucking hell try the links in the op

>tfw so caught up in waifu sliders I forget to pick origin and how slim/fat my character is

Reminder to make the abdomen as small as possible and the chest and legs much bigger to almost resemble a female body

yea about that... I lied, I just wanted to make sure I spelled Annalise right when I wrote the Alfred Greentext above. :^)

>tfw done 4 playthrough in the last month alone
>currently doing my no death run

Save me /bbg/

Buy Nioh and /wait/ for the next From's IPs.

It's too late, you've become blood-drunk

So, bumrushing DLC right after Amelia for bowblade is definitely faster than bumrushin cainhurst, right? I'd have to go through forbidden woods, then the swamp shit, then halfway through hemwick, all of cainhurst, and kill logarius. Seems much simpler to just go bop simon on the nose a few times.

Also why is blunderbuss so much easier to parry with? My first playthrough I went with the pistol as everyone told me it was faster and better, but I haven't missed a parry with this blunderbuss, could be I'm better but it just feels a lot smoother, and I almost always get one. It does seem to trade a lot more though.

All the way through Hemwick, and yeah it's way faster if you can make the run to the first shortcut. And kill Simon.

anyone got that screencap of someone getting murdered by a bunch of red spiders and a couple Scourge Beasts, need it for another board

Don't think this is the one you mean though. also link it when you do it

Aren't chalice dungeons fun?

Literally asking for big Beast dick and ayy tentacle violation

user that's lewd, she just wants to hunt beasts

Just got the bowblade this morning ay lvl20. It's still weaker than the sawspear but my skill and bloodtinge are 17/10. But I'm building for it.

And they're just gonna give her deep dickings instead

What bosses can I be expected to be summoned at at BL32?

Levels that can summon you are 10-65, so pretty much all of them up to Mensis or so. I wouldn't expect fast summons though, it can take a while anywhere in the story.

Savescumming Pthu elder in kkvk. Anyone want to farm? Pass bbg at the stairs.

I'll join in 10 minutes

Ringing

I got a good one. Want to host or should I rerun the dungeon?

I can host

Still nothing useful?
I need a short break, be back in about half an hour after this kill.

Not really, just Abyssals with shitty curses. No prob, (You) me when you're ready to farm again

Okay I'm back. Still need Elder? If you got a good gem, we could farm something else if you want.

Yeah still on Elder, I've got an Abhorrent glyph open if you wanna try it next. Ringing Becky

I'm dead inside ever since TGS was a bust, when's next likely event/occation where we might get new fromsoft teasers?

I'd have to run that Dungeon first. Just tell me when you got a good gem.

Good evening /bbg/

Maybe Sony's PSX?

It's not called kekstralife without a reason

Finally got something decent, not exactly what I wanted but I'm sick of fighting Elder. Still wanna try Abhorrent?

>NG Amelia
>dumb reeeeeing slut that gets BTFO in 2 minutes by every NG character I've made

>NG+ Amelia
>SOCOM-tier Operator with over 300 confirmed kills that dodges numbing mist with 100% accuracy and waits until your stamina/health is just low enough to where you need to regroup before tactically falling back and healing herself

Of course, what's the glyph?

6q77zr9h, layer 3

>tfw Micolash wasn't designed as a cute girl

Wtf I hate FROM now

Okay give me a few minutes

i want a bune gf

Well /bbg/?
Fill it in and post your favourite weapon and build

HMLS or BoM, can't decide
Pure arc

Okay I'm there. Just setting up the savescum.

Sweet, ringing smallie

Boom Hammer
40/20/30/12/16/30
I would not consider myself alpha but this kind of makes me feel better

d a d d y

Wont even bother because
>imperial units

Fml I'm so bad.
Anyway, one slot free for abhorrent in 6q77

I'd come but I'm not at FRC on this build yet

> equally Alpha and Beta

huh, I don't have confidence issues talking to women. But I do get mistaken for being gay an awful lot.

> Favourite Weapon
BEAST CUTTAH

> Favourite Build
STR/ARC

> Favourite Boss
Ludwig

> Favourite Area
Central Yharnam

> Favourite OST
Living Failures

> Souls series ranking
BB>DeS>DaS1>DaS3>DaS2

Good taste all around besides the turd cutter

This is really cringey

lvl 80
On roughly attempt 30 and im starting to lose it a little, that third phase just leaves so little openings.

I primarily wear the executioner set because it is the best complete set in the whole series. Here is why: not only does it have many small elements affected by physics such as tassets, braids, tapes, the cape or the shawl, but the centrepiece of the whole set - I'm talking about the cone of course - is also constantly wobbling on your head, which is a feat that few pieces of headgear from FROM games possess, the only other that comes to my mind is sage's hat from DaS3 but its nowhere near as majestic. The riveted gloves are also quite noteworthy and unique, as it is probably one of the most unique gauntlet designs in BB, most others feature just plain cloth or sometimes a metal plate (like old hunter/charred/yharnam hunter gauntlets) to protect one of the arms, but none have the shiny silver rivets which contrast with the gilded headpiece in a quite nice way. The most important detail here however is the visual dynamic between the set and the blood-drench mechanics. I firmly believe that the correct, most aesthetic way to play BB is to do so while wearing white attire, since the red stands out on the white in a much more dramatic fashion, allowing you even to pinpoint which enemy left that blot of blood on your shoulder. This effect is further enhanced when you add the ardeo to the equation, as it begins to shine even brighter and bolder when steeped in crimson. All in all, this set is just an ode to bloodshed and is the pinnacle of bloodborne attire design as it utilizes all the strong points of the graphical engine and has no except it clips a bit with ludwigs"" and hms downsides.
Killing NTRfags is just a bonus.