/LEPEN/ - LePenCoin General - HIGH ENERGY, SHIP LAUNCHING SOON

/LePenCoin General/ HIGH ENERGY, SHIP LAUNCHING SOON, edition.

Announcement!
Lepen just announced she is going to SWAY AWAY from European currency. This means an ALTERNATIVE currency will take it's place. COULD THIS CURRENCY BE LEPEN COIN? Great News!
dw.com/en/le-pen-eyes-stable-post-euro-franc/a-38159659

Last thread was full.

---Links---

>Official Exchanges - Buy Now While it's LOW
yobit.net/en/trade/LEPEN/BTC
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LEPEN_BTC
c-cex.com/?p=lepen-btc
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_LEPEN/

>Official Bitcointalk Thread
bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=12135.0

>Lepen News!

FAR AHEAD in the election.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-20/french-presidential-race-marine-lepen-far-ahead-rivals-secret-polling?page=2

We will rise above MILO, PUTIN, maybe TRUMP...!

>Do your part!
We need to get on Reddit! Need a subreddit.
Make as many memes as you can! PROMOTE.

Looking for a video director! Will donate. Join the discord.

Go on Bitcointalk link and support the coin creator/motivate him to do promotions! Show him he has a supportive team and this coin will go. MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND BE ACTIVE ON BITCOINTALK. Go go go.

Join our discord to help with advertising! High ENERGY.
discordapp.com/channels/296651908121362442

>Quick Rundown
Buy in now before the ship takes off!!

Purchasing LEPEN is easy!
>Sign up to coinexchange
>Insert debit card/confirm.
>Buy btc

>Pick exchange
>Sign up
>Go to Balances-BTC, click on the plus sign or click deposit.
>Copy the wallet address
>Use that address to withdraw your BTC from coinexchange.
>Wait for it to confirm.. Appox. 15 - 60 minutes
>Purchase LEPEN.

Get comfy bagholders! Going to be a hell of a ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoboostproject.slack.com
youtube.com/watch?v=DwFtENtoFG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You need to invest in yourself first.

>Dumped 1m today to buy musicoin
It's ok I still have 5m :^)

>buying a shit coin
Also, nice digits faggot

30s incoming. Get this shit up to the 50s

I get 404'd when I click the activation link in my registration email from coinexchange. What do?

Digits confirm musicoin to moon

Try Yobit

Lepen > Macron, and she will win the election as well.

I just put a transfer in hoping for a solid mill. sell put at 100 and end up w 5 BTC

>kicking myself for buying at 11/12 sats just before the pullback to 9 instead of waiting for the dip I saw coming
>check it today
>I'm already up 100%
Ah, if only I'd had more than 0.04 BTC to invest. This shit going might actually go to 2000.

I'm going all in on this shit. You better not be meming me.

I bought 2.7 at 9stats.

I'm not worried about it. will probably sell at around 400stats

694WyjALzptMk6rAHwf8GKUdwqkevhAHkQ

lepens for the le'poorrr

gtfo

MCRN stealing LEPEN volume wtf

Macron is the new train. Lepen died

it's like a race with the competitors over taking each other several times until one of them takes the checkered flag.

Why is Lepen died?

how is it dead?

Guys so LEPEN needs 100 BTC to reach just 100 sats

But MCRN needs just 75 BTC to reach ALMOST 300 sats

Definantly split your bets

Lepen 25sat
Macron 30sat

LEPEN has massive sell walls, but more volume, doesn't mean it's dead.

Not to mention MCRN is 400k coins compared to 1Billiion LEPEN, if they were equal LEPEN would be more than double MCRN.... yeah btfo

400 Million*

Though I'm not saying MCRN is a bad choice, I believe at 30 sats it's still has a long way to go. Both will make you a considerable chunk of BTC given the effortlessness of it.

But are the odds really of getting ~$105,000 into this?
Does anybody know some history of the other political meme coins?

literally no reason not to do both and shill both.

look at graphs. that's what i did what trump. what i realized from that is that significant dates will spike significantly. right now, everyone knows that the big date is April 23rd, so that's when we can assume it's going to pump. every prediction after that day is long-term speculation

Macron > Lepen

ya prolly for second round. short-term, why not both? :)

Still laughing when i see this shitposting .

You guys really don't know how French politics works .

Rehagen shut up

Oh so it's you who have been pumping these coins too early. Well thanks for the money I guess but I wanted to see a big pump at April 11.

Also MCRN is better I bought 20 million around 6 satoshi, thanks for the BTC

Pajeet shut the fuck up and learn english

You don't know how crypto works, doesn't matter who wins these both will pump, profit is profit considering everyone here is an early holder.

Lepen back to 15sat :D

Still holding tight at 25, what exchange are you on?

I know that, that's why I bought both. But MCRN was more undervalued at first, considering less than half supply and doing better in polls.

I'm still holding most too, both will pump again, but it should go down first so we can accumulate cheaper

He has brain damage just ignore him.
He posts the same garbage in every thread.

your mother. i´m arab. your lepen coin is falling and macron my man is the winner

Do you faggots even consider that Le Pen wants to ban bitcoin use in France?

>s even consider that Le Pen wants to ban bitcoin use in France?

This. I´m arab and get my vote Marcon he is a good man

I have both but kys nigger

if arabs are for marcon he's winning
france is a mudslime paradise right

It ain't even April yet. we are all just getting stocked up. Consider 30 the ICO.

is good, allah aqubar

Are you """French"""?

You gotta go back

All the fucking pajeeeets are dumping!!!
Restore my confidence, Veeky Forums
Tell me it's gonna moon

it's over this thing won't pump better sell now

t. pajeet

We aint even in April yet, I'm not even watching the price till a week before the election.

this is honestly and undoubtedly the best and most intelligent decision (if you're an early holder)

Lepen 23sat LOW ENERGY
Macron 32sat HIGH ENERGY

t. pajeet

You're killing me with this macron shit. How have we let these filthy pajeets undercut our meme. How how how how

Anons check out cryptoboostproject.slack.com gogint ot get started up. don't miss the train.

There's a lot more Lepen coins than there are Macron. If you bought early, you have nothing to worry about.

700k Macron
1400000 Lepen

good or? Next step is to have 1000000 Macron and 2000000 Lepen and after this holding this shit :D

unfortunately i bought lepen at 28sat.
as long as it stay above that i'll be fine.

i bought macron at 5sat. i'm gonna make profit on it.

Yeah why don't you try looking for some established info about the coin faggot. We know nothing about it. Lepen has a fucking website and macron doesn't even have a Veeky Forums thread

It's still fine. You should still get at least 4x-8x on Lepen. You did good with Macron, hopefully.

Back to 19. Keep selling you street shitters so I can buy cheaper

Is it a good idea to put a few dollars on this coin? Am I too late?

Def still worth it. Watch it for a bit and see if it drops some more first

excellent. i've quintupled my money yesterday on the chat pump. gonna invest more in lepen in case these subhumans dump it even lower.

Lepen 21sat muhahaha

Everyone just report this retard please.
Fucking monkey...

Nice now we can buy back

macaron 20 sat hahaha

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP

Don't pump yet wtf guys. Let the weak hands sell, buy cheap and wait for April 11 when the offical French election campaigns start. Then pump up to 100 satoshi, then slowly sell into the new investors. Then let it fall, buy back lower and wait for the April 22/23 pumps

This is going to pay for my summer holiday. And savings.

What do you mean by the 11th?haven't they been campaigning?or do you mean the first debates or something?

But yes this is a great gameplan

Smart man.

LEPEN AND MCRN ARE THE SAME PRICE

TIME TO CONVERT AND DISTRIBUTE BOOOOOOOOOOOOYS

>16 sats
hold me senpai

BUY INTO MCRN AND LEPEN NOW

Weak hands dropping like flies, you're not a weak hand. right user?

Only strong hands here my dude

I sell at 50x profit or bust.

same here man

I know nothing about this french meme magic you speak of

But what I do know is I missed the boat on Trumpcoin

How soon is this ship launching? I'm thinking of buying into LEPEN (and a little MCRN) but there's a hold on my account for another 3-5 days and I can't buy shit until then. Will I have enough time or will the moon be destroyed by then?

Also I don't know about french politics, does this Lepen actually have a good chance of winning or should I invest more Macron? I'm gonna invest in both obviously but which one has a better chance of profits?

You should be fine, price should relax until the election starts for real leading up to the 23rd. Lepen should def win first round, but it's up in the air for the full election in may. At least as a Ameriburger that's what I gather.

Also most money is on Macron I think. But Lepen is the Trump in this situation and she could pull off an upset.

Macron will without a doubt reach a ATH higher than Lepen just because of the coin supply, people will be more willing to pump MCRN because there are far less sell barriers.

The real action starts no earlier than 1 week before the election. If pajeets dump to 10-15 now, I suggest buying more.

For now it looks like 20 is a stable floor. See how the volume increased when the price dropped below 20 sat and quickly recovered?

I'd hold the rest of my money for now, and start paying attention to the last week before the election. Anything can happen until then, but the last week, and especially election day, are the most important.

I'd personally dump on election day, regardless of whether there's going to be round 2. I made the mistake of waiting after Trump's inauguration because "muh normies are gonna hear about the coin" and "muh 4-year term, surely it'll pump more". Yeah, it didn't. If I recall correctly, there was also some faggot who came and wrote a long post about how he's a p&d group insider and told us there was gonna be a pump the following sunday. That didn't happen also, but I fell for it too.

Macron better as Lepen? Why are the faggots invest in Lepen here?

Hey man I know LEPEN gets more media attention and all but you should buy more MCRN than LEPEN for 2 reasons. First of all, it has less than HALF the supply (so with equal market cap, MCRN should be more than double price). And secondly, MCRN is winning in the polls. But you should defintely buy both, just more MCRN than LEPEN!

Everyone here should invest in both. Both BLRY and TRUMP went up a lot in the weeks before the election.

But more imporantly, the world is starting to know LEPEN but no one knows MCRN (YET), he'll be known after April 11 and then MCRN will pump harder.

A little birdy told me that LEPEN may go to 1000SAT. I think the birdy was shot though.

Technically the French election campaigns starts at April 10/11. This is when the parties can use the funds they got from the government and this is when they will start running a lot of ads on TV and put posters everywhere. And media from this point have to try and give the candidates about equal TV time.

>I think the birdy was shot though

+1

1000 satoshi is not gonna happen. if you do some marketcap calculations..

1 billion LEPEN *100 satoshi = 1000 BTC ~= 1 million $ marketcap, which is doable, just look at coinmarketcap, it would be lower than Trump ATH

1 billion * 1000 satoshi = 10000 BTC, which is over 10 million $, which is just not gonna happen for FRENCH election.

Not even MCRN will get 1000, maybe 400 max

Yeah but Trump had 3+ mil marketcap during ATH meaning it could go to 300 sats.

Well I would say LePen won't reach that level. USA election was popular globally, this just isn't that popular. BUTT there's one but, lots of people missed out on the TRUMP train and maybe this time they will join with lepen out of FOMO, so I would say 200 is possible.

True

No true. Macron 5000sat, Lepen 2000sat. 125k dollar for me. bye bye haters

Top quality posts. Are you 13 or just retarded?

they are pajeets

youtube.com/watch?v=DwFtENtoFG0