PlayStation Vita General 3107 - Stupid Hat Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Vita Version of Papers, Please Rated by PEGI
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/09/29/papers-please-vita-rated-b

>The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 10/3/2017
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/09/29/the-drop-new-playstation-ga

>Memories Off: Innocent Fille details
gematsu.com/2017/09/memories-off-innocent-fille-lau

>13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim details atmosphere
gematsu.com/2017/09/13-sentinels-aegis-rim-details-atmosp

>Code: Realize ~Shirogane no Kiseki~ opening movie
youtu.be/7jx_u49cx_g

>Our World is Ended opening movie
youtu.be/auebTxPAKB8

>Itadaki Street Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary character trailers
gematsu.com/2017/09/itadaki-street-dragon-quest-final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-tidus

>PS Plus: Free Games for October 2017
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/09/27/ps-plus-free-games-for-oct

>Yomawari series sales top 100,000 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/09/yomawari-series-sales-top-1000

>Code: Realize ~Shirogane no Kiseki~ launches December 21 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/09/code-realize-shirogane-no-kiseki-launc

>KOI - Launch Trailer
youtu.be/3t_e8gyJDnw

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compile_(company)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Perfect fit.

Cute hat.

I feel a relief, that we are safe now that we acquired a proper Party Hat for the year.

>Stupid hat edition
Perfect

Shouldn't browse with phone.

Let me try this again
Nice
I thought it wasn't going to work
I'm sorry user
Maybe next year

>In order to secretly study her chest
Why?

She's never seen ones that big before

It aligns in the front page on a normal computer.

And she wants to learn the mind and motions of a big-breasted woman in case she needs to play the role of one in the future as part of her acting

>using a computer
get with the times, grandma

It's so big

my phat oled vita is getting rickety. how's the newer slim model? comfier to hold?

Yes you will appreciate the lighter weight, and easy to take screenshots too.

Stop that.

But it's comfy. Also, does it align in the Vita's browser? That's the most important question.

I know, I checked shortly after, I just found it amusing.

Those doujins are just too good.

Nice tits

I know it isn't the focus of this general, but I found out my PC can emulate PSP games just fine. Do you guys have any recs by any chance? I really like action rpgs if that helps.

Dumb user. buy the PSP games from the Vita store.

Shit, they ported all PSP games to Vita? That's neat. I don't have a Vita, though.

I need more information about new Aquaplus games.

Lewd busty uniform. Which semen demons are these?

Soon. I honestly prefer they take their time, quality takes time. Original uta with updated art and more SoL scenes would be interesting.

I want them to take their time but also to keep us updated.

Year end onwards. Their target is Spring release next year, so that's usually best before end of April.

They kinda did, back in July.

Ouka Sabaki Zan

Some 10 hours into Utawarerumono 2 so far, I feel the game need more "free battle" more often.

The option needs to be available at any point in time during the VN mode, so the player can grind some new gear or more skill points, etc. when they want a little break from the VN story.

Also maybe include a few extra missions that are side stories unrelated to the main story.

Honestly I prefer the vn heavy approach, but that's just me. And the system in uta2 is pretty simple, they improved it in 3 quite a lot. In the next version the strategy portion of the game might be quite good. We'll, at least the dream arena on 3 us vastly superior.

Winning over hardships
The paragon of peace and forgiveness
Heil Ion

It doesn't seem like that my Vita battery is dying. I tried charging it over night with my PS4 and it worked wonderfully. I guess my 3rd party charger that I got from Gamestop is the one dying.

Now time for work.

To be exact

Jul 4th:
3~4 titles in development. 1 aimed to be released by next Spring, definitely to be announced this year. (Said sorry if that doesn't work out.)

Jul 12:
The Spring title has codename "UTZ" and CEO thinks that guesses will probably be in the right direction but maybe not guessing it. The usual guesses are Utaware Zero I imagine.

Sept 20:
Next work started immediately after release of Utaware3, but schedule looks to be 1.5 months late so far. Mentions Utaware1 is necessary for the series but not playable on existing hardwares.

Looking at that time line it'll probably be Uta1 but with updated art and gameplay. Nice. Would be nice to see totally new IP from them as well.

>Utaware Zero
Hopefully it has a lot of Eruru lewd. She needs to become more slutty.

I guess that's what it sounds like. Don't see any other news other than what I copied verbatim from CEO's twitter.

They're never gonna localize nisekoi yomeiri are they?

No, but I think someone translated a playthrough of that one on youtube

Why would you expect that? It's made by Konami. It has pretty simple Japanese anyways, just like the manga.

FucKonami

First it was LovePlus, now this shit.
And then they mistreated Kojima, and bow they've ported his masterpiece to a gimmick helmet.

>they've ported his masterpiece to a gimmick helmet
PS VR?

Fucking Konami, they still own suikoden and don't do anything with it except some awful pachinko shit. Seriously fuck them.

Yeah. ZoE2 ported to PSVR.

Makes sense, PS VR sales is far ahead of the PC competition.

>chip in
>double bogey

I'd slam my silver bullet into that well-greased chamber. She's pretty good.

I'm just glad that they'll get a new artist to replace those two. And hopefully just one this time.

>yfw they get Mel Kishida back
Honestly, the biggest shit was having two main artists to design all of the concept art.

Yup. It just didn't work for me. And the other artist has so resteless lines that it makes me not like them even more, hard to explain and I know about art jack shit so I'm not the best judge. Bought artbooks for Arland and Dusk but I wasn't even close buying ones for this series. But Japs seem to love Sophie still so eh, I guess it has value for some people.

Heil.

>compile used to make cool shmups and puyo puyo
>now they make neps and fujoshit
what happened bros

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compile_(company)

She does look nice. What department minister she was?

Foreign Affairs

Great. Does those departments actually have any effect in the story? Like do they talk about things from their departments perspective or something?

There are things like the the Finance minister in charge of item shop, so they charge you for service since they need to balance the cheques.

Their roles do come into play. I'm not too sure if that matters a lot in the grand scheme of things.

The setting does sound interesting enough. Cute girls being in charge of nations political affairs sounds like a win to me. Will buy if they bring it to west.

Nin nin!

I imagine they will, since they bothered to do MeiQ and Mary Skelter. It's not like they are handling others' titles, so it probably also makes sense to have stuff on plate.

The way she says it is pretty cute.

What are some games released this year that are easyish to plat?

What does Atuy say?

Uta 2 and 3.

Oi you havvin a giggle mate. I'll clean your clock I swear on me mum.

Sounds legit

Nothing, that's the illustrator asking you to support anime episode 5.

Drive girls is pretty easy. Atelier firis is another one. Uta2 is easier Plat than uta3, neither of them are particularly hard but maybe time consuming. Other vns as well are easy Plats if that's the only thing you're after.

Also the other message is "Does this looks like it's drawn by Amazuyu?" (since it's by Misato)

Thanks user.

Chaos;Child is trivial.
Demon Gaze 2 is trivial.
Mary Skelter is quite easy, but can take a while if you don't know where to find some items.

Ys Viii mostly depends on clearing on Nightmare (from start to end): if you can do that then it's just clearing the game contents. Otherwise people do it via NG+ with better stats.

Nightmare in VIII is actually pretty easy. It's more of a sweet spot between hard and nightmare in other Ys games. That's why there's that other difficulty above it.

ebony and ivory~
live together in perfect harmony~

Maybe it's just me but I think ancient ass P3 looks better than Q.

It was alright for me but I didn't find it very easy. Unfortunate I started with normal for the first dungeon before changing to nightmare. I finished every other trophy quite naturally.

>2k
>n2ds
Fucking disgusting user

>Ouka Sabaki Zan
And what game is that? VN?

VN but there's a detective part. Event -> Investigation -> Crime solving. Something like that.

Not that user, what's wrong with 2k?
I have both 1k and 2k, and the 2k is ergonomically superior.

Let it go you can't reason with anti2ks

It's hard to reason with anything when your side is objevtively wrong

How to get nep costume

Free DLC on psn

>tfw game isn't available on my local psn so even though I have an eu copy, I can't access the DLC and it's technically illegal for me to own

Oh yeah, MeiQ was banned in certain places since it had boobie jiggle. Be glad user, boobie jiggle can destroy your mind you should thank your rating board.

Happy October!

Cute pic

No

>Yomawari releases this month
>still haven't even started Mion's game

works on my phone

Whenever I see someone posting online about getting a new Vita in 2017 (which is becoming pretty prevalent surprisingly), I chastise them for not supporting the thing with such enthusiasm 5 years ago when it actually mattered.
Am I doing good or am I just an autist?

>Assault Android Cactus rated for Vita by PEGI

I wonder if these are something that will be announced during psx. Though it does have xbone version filed at the same time as well.

Cute

>Hopefully it has a lot of Eruru lewd
OVER THE LINE!
Eruruu is not for lewd but for loving.