masteroverwatch.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkmTblsvKSk&list=PLJ0xNWmRkn5Gip1NkP6bWibHeArJ9pk_f&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=_vWs9WjrVto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first hahaA

youtube.com/watch?v=fkmTblsvKSk&list=PLJ0xNWmRkn5Gip1NkP6bWibHeArJ9pk_f&index=1

No content ded game

This game is shit, the players are both autistic, braindead, blind and horrible, and with 12 maps to choose from, it puts me on a random back-to-back adventure of LUNAR COLONY and ANUBIS. And putting me with a bunch of fucking 2k idiots because they're in a premade against 6 3k players does not make it "balanced".

>25 posts early
>keeps the meme links in the OP
>doesn't even bother to link it in the old thread
Just fuck off.

whoa!

Tracey

Junkrat is the most infuriating bullshit.
>throw a mine in your face
>fly away
>spam grenades the size of a bus
Why did they think this was okay?

this is probably my favourite funny overwatch related picture

>enemy 6 stack reports me for staying in the game when all my teammates left
>all they had to do was cap the first tick on point A

Im gonna end up getting banned for playing a match all the way through and wanting to get my XP

>not using a wall to block the entire team
Yep, sounds like a plat-tier Mei.

>junkrat is too weak stop picking him
>gets buffed
>junkrat is too strong its annoying!

I'm new at the game. I didn't know such a thing was even possible, yesterday d.va was using her ult and I panicked and pressed shift but it was on cooldown so I quickly made a wall and it saved my entire team. Everyone thanked me but I only did it to save my own ass kek

You should practice offensive walling as Mei. Cutting off healers from the front line and blocking ults is what the wall is for. Don't forget that you can also bring the wall down early by pressing the wall button again.

how are you still in plat

Oh shit I didn't know you could get rid of the wall once it's up. Thanks for that. Yeah I'm trying to split mercy from the group but it's kinda hard, mercy seems so fast in general and I keep getting matchmade with people who are level 120+ judging from their stars. I had my first quadruple kill as Mei yesterday and it felt so good, I don't know why I avoided her all this time.

Defense heroes were a mistake

1 star is 100 levels, if they have multiple stars they're even higher leveled.

>enemy team 6 stack reports me for "abusive chat" because I said "wrecked"
>i was actually muted for this
>ask Blizz CS why I was muted
>they pull up chat logs of me messaging my friend saying "fuck you" , etc. etc. from 2 months ago

This just proves they'll grab anything they can to justify a ban, regardless of when the message was sent.

>ooga they fucked my ass and throwed me in gold booga
>I belong in GM no less!1

Oh ok I thought each star is 120. Regardless the matchmaking is so messed up, why am I vsing people so much better than I am?

Just keep at it. Mercy can fly over the wall, but you can still block Ana and Zenyatta. Lucio is also someone you can block if you position yourself right.

How many times were you reported? If it happens in multiple games, they don't have to justify very hard.

level =/= skill

Doesn't Lucio's heal/speedboost go through walls?

Because your hidden MMR is what matters, levels don't matter at all.

If you're on the same skill level as someone who is 1000+ in level then you will be matched with them.

He wasn't too weak.

No LoS, no heals. You can test it out in the practice range.

That is true but they know strategies that I don't as well as familiarity with all heroes which I don't have yet. I'm around level 10~.

Is that true for quickplay and arcade?

Oh ok I'll look more into it.

I don't type to ANYONE in public chat. I don't use chat at all. Never did. Nor voice comms.

I asked the Blizz CS rep for the most recent chats and he said that he couldn't bring them up.

Is it just me or would this game be 20x more interesting if their was a first blood announcer at the start of each map? And whichever hero got the first blood would say a voice line, and there could be 20 or so unique voice lines depending on if it was between two heroes with a relationship tracer/widow ect

I imagine when this game was in alpha they had one but it was for every single round which probably got boring fast so thats why they took it out all together.

>That is true but they know strategies that I don't as well as familiarity with all heroes which I don't have yet.

Yeah Blizzard doesn't care, you can be a level 50 smurf in competitive and be matched up against a level 1500+ player at the same rank. It would be great if it did matter though, so I didn't have to face all these smurfs.

Too much work for blizzard

You just got the short end of the stick, then. You're not really losing out on anything, though. If you don't use chat, a silence is basically a slap on the wrist.

>tfw my monitor died on me
>tfw can't buy new one atm
>tfw playing on a tv screen with cheap shitty wireless m+kb set from a couch

I'm scared to try competitive this season bros.

actually I'm 3.4k, premade queues fuck up the matchmaking so fucking hard and you're an idiot if you think it doesn't

Adding second mine was pretty retarded choice. He'd be much better both design and balance wise if he'd get 2 traps instead.

>Is it just me or would this game be 20x more interesting if their was a first blood announcer at the start of each map?

First blood would indicate that getting the first kill actually meant something in OW. Stop trying to push more moba shit into a fps.

Reminder there are still people that want Pharah to be nerfed because they die to her without shooting her or switching to someone who can shoot her.

I had a game where a 300 hour Pharah decided to spawn camp and killed the entire team one at a time because no one wanted to switch to hitscan or shoot at her at all. I switch to McCree and my team loses their shit because "WTF SUPPORT WHY DID YOU SWITCH OFF FFS" spam in voice.

yeah and considering he doesn't have an alternate fire (right click), i think a balanced change would be adding a third trap to his rightclick fire. Also it's not a steel trap, it's made of sombra and mei's crypto-ice so the person who gets TRIGGERED gets both hacked and frozen for 3s

its almost like a poorly designed character will either be shit or op. imagine that

Its not that he's broken, its just that the playerbase of Overwatch is actually mentally retarded and refuse to change their playstyles. You know what beats a Junkrat? Any midranged hero that can shoot him. A s76 or McCree are useful against him as long as you're not an idiot that runs at him through a small corridor or room. But you know what? Most people don't play them because they would rather play fun "playmaker" heroes

Blizzard, of course, isn't completely innocent in this, there aren't a lot of heroes that are fun to play that can counter a lot of heroes that are deemed "OP", and the ones that are just are not "fun" to play or are so situational that they ONLY work against certain enemy comps and useless otherwise. If we had more heroes that did more things, like more hitscan heroes so we don't have 2 boring heroes to choose from, or more than one healer to choose from that isn't shit.

What I want to know is why a direct hit from the grenade is 120 damage. Yes, it's a projectile, but that doesn't mean it should be that strong.

I didn't call him broken, I called him poorly designed. One of the most meta tanks (as im aware at least, I barely play once a month) is Zarya, who counters the shit out him. Zarya is weak with no charge. Put on shield, stand where he is spamming because its junkrat of course he's spamming, bam 50 energy. get your healslut to do the same. now go walk over the enemy team.

why does it feel like you don't have a team in 99% of comp games?
mercy too retarded to hit q
mcree or soldier free shooting and hitting nothing
tanks just standing on the payload picking their noses
wtf is wrong with this games playerbase

Try getting out of bronze

just fucking shoot junkrat nigga what the fuck

he's right there and he's slow and his weapo is SLOW

JUST SHOOT NIGGA

im masters
please give a real answer or just get out of my thread widow main

>junkrat jumping around like a fucktard
>shoot him twice
>dead
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

mcreemain knows whats up

iths da mufuacking junkrat

and heis SHOOTING HIM

>Zarya
>700 hp w/bubble
>Junkrat
>can burst 500 dmg in literally 3 seconds

Well I don't know about that pal. Junkrat used to be hard countered by Zarya because he just had spam chip damage abilities and little to none kill confirmation. Now he can one-two shot fucking anything with the second mine and it's hella retarded design for a supposed "area-denial anti-flanker" character.
Also now he can oneshot snipers\76\mccrees on highground and even pharrah with
>jump in yo face
>M1+Shift+M2
>you dead

Why is every /owg/ thread so shit lately? The OP never has all of the stuff it usually does, there's an influx of "lol overwatch sucks stop playing it" kiddies, and there's a lot more shitposting than usual.

>m oog
>t boog

>there's an influx of "lol overwatch sucks stop playing it"
literally complainers who are shit at the game or
cross-posters who don't know shit

what part of go where's he spamming and farm charge didn't you get? then take your heal slut in and microwave him. he's always been a brainless spam hero, now he just has more spam.

>zarya
>700 HP with bubble
Stopped reading there.

Halloween update when?

Today I learnt that hitscan exists and that Widowmaker has it and that leading targets was making me miss almost every shot.

cuz the games really shit now
only people left are bots im p sure with how people play

oh yea, 600 with bubble, but b/c sheilds block entire instances of dmg, it will block all 120 of his mine even with 1 hp left on bubble

you don't have your name on smile

>Also now he can oneshot snipers\76\mccrees
He could always do that you fucking idiot.

>now he just has more spam
That's the thing. No, he doesn't just have more spam now. He now has a very powerful and consistent single pick ability, that's my issue with junkrat now.
I'm not complaining about junkrat being op or whatever, I can pretty consistently fuck him over in my games, but it's annoying as fuck to play against him anyway

Oh yeah 600 I fucked up. That's even proving my point further though.

At least finish reading the sentence you're replying to you before you reply you fucking idiot.

>tfw only play game for a blue woman's event items

Imagine being so upset about a character that your own autism blinds you from actual logic.

>tfw you only ever played the game for Blue and other waifus

youtube.com/watch?v=_vWs9WjrVto
BRAP

I want to breed the blue woman.

>make a defensive character with a shitton of aoe spam damage and anti-flank cc ability
>LOL LET'S DOUBLE HIS MOBILITY SO HE CAN DIVE
>DIVE IS FUN AMIRITE
That's the actual logic used by Blizzard's character designers.

Rito Gaem may be autistic and force metas, but at least the change what is forced every 3 or 4 months usually. We've had dive meta for literally over a year now

They turned D. Va from a second-rate tank to a third-rate DPS who needs to be charging at a target firing all weapons to kill anyone, so yes the devs do think Dive Comp is the best thing ever.

Well with the current roster I don't see how you could influence a new type of meta anyway, it's either shields galore or dive.
It's really more on which meta is less cancerous.

flanK no tanK meta

bullshit coming out of all sideS

Tell us stories about faggots you've encountered.

I'll start
>I'm playing as Sombra
>Hanzo keeps sneaking up behind me doing his one-shot kill scatter arrow
>Go out and find him first after 2 kills
>Right as he is at 5 hp, a mercy healslut goes on his dick
>decide I need to punish both of them
>Go on Symmtera
>Melt them
>he goes on chat: "LOVE THE NO AIM CANCER"

That's also pretty damn stupid. They changed d.va some time ago because "she wasn't tanky enough, we want to make her more tanky".
Few months later
>LOL D.VA IS TOO TANKY LET'S MAKE HER A DIVE DPS HERO
>DIVE IS FUN AMIRITE

They did it because people were screaming up a storm about how a tank was doing her job tanking. Apparently being able to stop damage and dangerous attacks with a narrow field-of-effect matrix that leaves every other direction other than straight forward open and vulnerable was too much for many people to be able to counter.

Also Geoff has been wanting to replace D. Va with his own mecha-pilot tank character who does everything D. Va was originally created to do for months now. He's publicly stated how much he dislikes D. Va. This is part of his plan.

>reaper ults
>kills 3 of our team
>dva uses matrix for the last .2 seconds of death blossom

Ha! Maybe next time!

400armor/200hp with shit matrix is ok
400armor/200hp with good matrix is great
200/400 with good matrix but still massive critbox means you melt.
>dva is a failed tank and will no be a dps
why the fuck did they never try 300/300 god damn it I fucking hate blizzard balance

>comp game
>enemy dps goes pharah
>i decide to go pharah
>airshot the enemy pharah twice, kill her
>she gets rezzed
>again airshot her twice and kill her
>the mercy ults, rezzes her again
>once again I airshot her, but my teammate finishes her off

i seriously got like 6 fucking airshots in a row and this bitch wouldnt stay dead, new mercy is ridiculous

>less than a minute left
>hanzo tells widow to switch because they have a winston (????)
>Widow : "You know what , i just remembered i dont care about comp!"
>Widow leaves
>less than 30 seconds left
>everyone leaves but me
>2-2, defending by myself against 6 people
>enemy team says theyre reporting me for griefing because im staying in the game after they left
>all they have to do is kill me and cap the first point to the first tick
>15 seconds on the clock

Got 6 reports from that. Can't wait to get banned for "griefing"

I even recorded the whole match too.

Upload it.

>let's make a hero that is countered by almost everything and requires the entire team to babysit it to be a barely viable character choice
Why is this acceptable?

where you just that good or was it just because of the time? because that shits pretty tite

An idea so nice they did it twice.

Bastion is a niche pick that does wonders in a very specific scenarios and is utterly useless in general. That's perfectly acceptable when you have 25 characters I'd say

it was the time.

They didnt want to waste 15 seconds trying to cap a point against a roadhog so they threatened to have me banned. they even said its in the rules that you arent supposed to play after that.

I know that I did nothing wrong but im paranoid ill get banned or something for 6 people in the same game reporting me for griefing.

The ban system is automatic and if i try to appeal, Blizz will probably justify my ban with a mean message i sent to my friend as a joke a year ago.

>very specific scenarios
Name them
>utterly useless in general
This is not fucking acceptable in any sense, it's a waste of a character slot and the resources Blizztard put in to developing the character. I fucking feel for any poor cunt who really likes Bastion.

take it from someone who just got muted for 2 days 10 minutes ago because our winston said 'everyone report X please'...this game is fucking cancer

Hnnnng, ahhhh,,, good morning /owg/!

>gold
>solo queue
>4 out of 5 matches hindus playing sym or just leavers
>drop to silver
>no one knows how to play the game because of free weekend and 13 year old whiners
>uninstall

Sweet game.

shut up fatty

>they even said its in the rules that you arent supposed to play after that

They're right you know. It's right there under the absolute BS section. Didn't you read about it? When some random shitters tell you that you can't play anymore because your whole team left, they're obviously telling you the truth.

That's pretty funny honestly, cool story.

The guy spamming overwatch being dead is the same as the one that made all the jeff reaction pictures. Just keep reporting for spamming.

Still don't understand why they just completely fucked his Rocket Punch over instead of adjusting it.

>Name them.
When you know where to set up your turrets and you don't spend the entire match in the same place. After each fight you always reposition at least a little bit, and if you're cocky even hide for an ambush. Having a Rein or Orisa on the team helps but not always needed so long as you're in the right place.

Also Bastion is fantastic on Junkertown in either offense or defense.

t.Bastion main.

To generalize, bastion is perfect when the enemy team has little to no time to get on point and you surprise pick bastion and shred them as they come. Anti-stall works the same way - you pick bastion and melt anyone who touches the point.
The strategy is that even if they want to counter you, they don't have time to do so

why are d.vafags such assholes?