/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

/sports classics/ edition

Wasted thread >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qcj1w1I1Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for weaponized/armored PVs were a mistake

>Still no funbux going around
I'm starting to get worried. My x80 bonds are just about dry, I'm already a few million short on stuff I want that's out now, and that's just gonna get worse with more dripfeed. Shit like the Vigilante and Cyclone and Nokota and Pyro. The ridiculous grind for money is really wearing me down, and I'm sure the next update (whenever that is) will annihilate me if I don't get a restock of funbux.

>sports classics
Wooo

Grinding isn't that bad. You should at minimum be making $200k a session with a Bunker. Log in, sell it, restock it, and go do what you were going to do, even if it's money-burning mountain roleplay fuckery. If it's a long'un sell and restock again halfway through. With Import/Export, 2x$, or Heists and Bunker (and actively grinding them) making $500k isn't hard in a few hour session.

Remember, anything in this game makes you money except a handful of the MC businesses, roleplay shittery, or the worst offender: Freemode PvP.

Another tip: Sell any cars or planes you don't use regularly. I had $8m in cars and planes I "wanted" but never actually used on my last purge.

Benny's Sport Classic coupe ver. never

Sultan RS, or not to Sultan RS?

It would be extremely viable if it were a 4-door.

Regular Sultans are free off the street

futo

should i sell it?

Do you use it? If you drive it more than once a week, sure. If not, sell it

>selling the best car in the game
hmmmm

Standard is an amazing 4door, but is outclassed, utilitiy-wise, by the A. Kuruma and A. Schafter V12.
If you have better 4doors, then go RS.
Also if you put the rollcage and chassis upgrade, it tacks on an "RS" next to the Sultans planted above the rear wheels and the trunk hatch.

Is that an in-game week?

I want to eat BasedVivas delicious Mexican braaps

>is outclassed, utilitiy-wise, by the A. Kuruma and A. Schafter V12.
Unless you need to drive with any sort of urgency off-road.

New bikes when?

are we posting sports classic this time?

Anyone notice a difference after port forwarding?

Gargoyle Custom never :(

>keep playing with /gtag/ in hopes of getting a e-girlfriend
>any that appear get snagged up by the discord circlejerk
>they now only talk to the "leaders" and ignore everyone else
>best i can do is jerk off to the occasional nude pic when someone posts it

this isnt fair

why is it sideways?

>tfw no one would ever jerk off to my nudes

This triggers GTAG.

Why does everyone want the Pyro so badly? What is remarkable about it other than its design?

gtag was a mistake

literally every general ever was a mistake get with the program

why dont you post one user?

>What is remarkable about it other than its design?
What is remarkable about the Nokota/Rogue other than design?

Don't encourage hons

Homing missiles, bombs, explosive machine guns. Good for dogfighting and harassing players.

I meant the crew. The general itself is whatever. The crew is cancer.

>Lzzzzzzzzzzz
>phuck u
>you trash
>BEACH
>take this L niBBa

Post your Futo

>it's a 'chinese host' episode

hey

Hi

>sports classics
youtube.com/watch?v=9qcj1w1I1Cw

Neither versions of the Kuruma lose traction offroad, though.

Here's a picture of a Tula. What is the best color to paint a Tula?

So I recently got GTAV for PC.

Did they add some new cars to single player? There are some cars here and here I don't remember from the PS4 version.

>tfw you want a fancy Benny's bike but the Gargoyle won't release its death grip on your heart

At this point I'd be at least slightly relieved if any of the Benny's sport bikes COULD FUCKING WHEELIE AT ANY SPEED OVER 10MPH!

No new cars for SP, though you can get mods to put the MP cars in. Just remember to take them out before going online.

PC and PS4 have all of the same updates. In fact, I'm pretty sure that SP stopped getting updates at the same time as PS3/360, so all platforms should have the exact same SP.

>old content cutscenes remove all my accessories

For what purpose?

I would make VERY sure that any GTAGer in the Discord is actually a female because there aren't any.

I posted this last night but
>buy it on steam
>can't transfer my Xbox stats
should I hit that REFUND button?

>continue playing on dead gen
>get $29.99 refund
your call.

Xbox One isn't dead gen.

>what is reading comprehension

based Languagez

Futo is best car.

Nothing like blasting out Eurobeat through the speakers while drifting down the mountain streets of Los Santos.

DEJA VU

>putting worst coquette in the OP
very disappointing

>mountain roleplay
I keep seeing this mentioned here but I've literally never seen this in game. Why are you faggots so obsessed with mountain autism?

It's comfy and fun for us neckbeards to experience the /out/ feel without having to actually go out

>install another copy on another computer
>get an error syncing save on social club launcher
What do?

Apparently GTAO is 4 years old today

Delete your gta 5 folder in My Documents

I'm convinced that it doesn't happen and it's a meme GTAG made up.

This is some system32 trolling isn't it

You tell me, user.

No you can look it up and see for yourself on Rockstar's support site

not available in heist
how sad will this make gtag?

Not sad at all how the fuck can anyone still heist after playing them all hundreds of times for over 2 years and being able to make better money in other ways?

I wouldn't ask /gtag/ if I managed to find the answer there. I did it anyways, but now I can't seem to be able to access H* servers even though nothing's wrong with my internet.

i didn't really heist until i was invited to the heist crew about a month ago. and making a couple million in a few hours is a pretty decent time:money ratio.

Check server status on PC maybe? Couple other people seem to be having connection problems with the game right now too. Or you could try using the gta install repair tool thing from r*'s site and see if that fixes it

Does anyone actually care about the Batmobile?

I'm sure Crimefighter creamed in his jeans when he saw it was going to be released

Thanks game, I didn't think I was THAT fat.

>ever since the zentorno people called supers batmobiles
>we get an actual batmobile now
Really makes you think

-turbo boost
-rockets
-armored
-guns
-one seater
-the fastest land vehicle

it will be fun to fuck around with

>they will never have a ripoff batman for the sixth star
>ywn be hunted down at the end of your crime spree by a caped crusader

why even

Why is your butt so plump you damn degenerate

It's a two seater. I've driven it.

oh man, that sucks.

It seems like an okay vehicle. The only thing that bugs me about it is that the boost automatically earns police attention, if they are nearby. Expect a lot of people launching themselves into walls too. It takes a bit to get used to.

White pants will do that
least it's not a skirt

Pretty sure a 70kg object that's flying fast to a shitty car and hits it on its side right above the wheel during rain can make it budge.

>70kg person
>1250kg car

>70kg projectile imparts all of its momentum to 1250kg target while bleeding none of its own through the impact

That's just not how physics works, I don't give a shit if the ground is wet or the car is a shitbox; even in a vacuum this wouldn't happen.

Trannies have no sense of style.

That car is at most 900kg, and I'm pretty it's completely feasible for that to happen. You do realize it's about the energy of the impact too right? Do you know shit about physics?

The car it's based on, the Civic Type R, is ~1200kg.
The player is ~70-80kg.

Using those numbers and assuming the player is going about 100mph, hits a dead stopped car, and comes to a dead stop in a vacuum - imparting 100% of available momentum to the car - it would generate a whopping 2.5m/s impulse, about 5mph. Using 80 and 900, 3.9m/s or about 9mph.

This is the absolute most favorable situation for your argument. Now consider that both are already moving mostly in the same direction reducing their relative velocity, there is friction from the ground to bleed the force from the car tires (even if it's wet it's better than a vacuum) and the player obviously bleeds very little of their momentum into the car, and you're looking at a couple mph impulse tops. Enough to spin the car out maybe, nowhere near launching the car into a pole at the same speed the player is.

>mfw picking up a hooker in it

you can't pick up whores with cars like Z-Type or Hotknife, so I'll bet you won't be able with this one either

I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this. 70kg is not nearly enough to push that heavy of a vehicle with such force, with that amount of momentum.

But not sure why it's even up for discussion when we've seen APCs launch tanks. This game is not 100% legit.

>works launch week
>le batman fans complain
>rockstar disables it
I'm from the future, I can confirm it.

>Hell yes. My favorite thing to do is get a boat and sail the rough seas. So cool.
shit, I never thought of trying this.

it won't work because the interior is small and the doors weird, that's all there is to it

I realized what this game is missing now, roleplay servers where the players can take the role of the police/ambulance/ etc. Pretty much copy the best parts of DarkRP & filter out the autism.

Certain menus let you change wave height so you can replicate rough seas and deadly storms that way

play a mmo

LOADS of actual women there

Post more.

Who the fuck is Ya-Goo-Chee and why is he in the crew? He's some pajeet who I accidentally killed and he was super salty about it and ruined my source.

The Bombushka can fly. Physics are meaningless in this game.

What shitty outlandish vehicle will Rockstar release next? We already have things like the Ruiner 2000, the Oppressor, and the Vigilante, but I don't think they'll stop at those.

Except it will be. Played with a hacker that used it as a personal vehicle in a heist.

a flying apartment gunship
functions similarly to the MOC

screenshot this post