Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Make the next one wear the hat properly.

FIGHTING GAMES

How much do you think I could pay gllty to let me suck her dick

EWWWWW

five bux

what fighting games is this

Amerifriends, stay up late and watch the top 16 of the Chinese tournament with me in 5 hours.

>streamboared mvci and sfv all night
>too tired to streamboar the latest terrorist attack

did that thing just do what i think it did... why would you put that in camera... why would you upload it for everyone to see

*spinning sniff kick!*

the audio from that "SONNNN HEHEHEHAHAAHHA" shit still haunts me

I'd still hit it desu

FUCK thought it was in 10 minutes

why set up the camera and then intentionally eat your ear wax?

How come this general seems to be sponsored by Capcom? I thought this place would be much different than the obvious Capcom paid forums. I'm not saying /fgg/ should be constantly shitting on Capcom, but I notice there are Cap-police here waiting to arrest anyone that says something negative about the obvious fuck ups and go full riot shield modo.

Capcom has fucked up. Admit it.

>normies

post cfn

Put zombies in Infinite.

post 30 hours of you training boaring.

>people actually fine this thing attractive

I just did on my twitch channel, dood.

the voices in mvci are actually good besides gamoron but the character itself is awful so it might not be the actress's fault

Who though?

Me

>mahvel doesn't even have any tie in comics like injustice

strike witches fighting game when
I main eila to rep my home country

lucchini is better.

Another weekend, no victories for Cummy, S3 will be her time, believe it!

Write your complaints in an email and send it to them, there isn't anything we can do here. Why cry at the wrong site.

the school outfit makes me want to main her desu

or chun if they buff her

Who won the chinese tourney?

nobody here give a shit about developer politics, we just pretend to play fighting games and shitpost about it

How can you say that with all that reddit kappa has achieved?

Me

Yeah, they're definitely gonna stop pandering to streamboars when that's the only audience they have left because someone writes them a letter.

All of Gamora's lines sound like she's trying to do a commercial.

"They call me the smartest consumer in the galaxy. Whats in your wallet?"
"Eliminating bad insurance rates. That's Progressive!"

It starts 5 hrs from now, but with ibuki and rashid in winners, i doubt Verloren will stand a chance

>post cfn
Y'know I did not know what "cfn" mean when you said it and then had a flashback from a few weeks ago where a friend told me it means Capcom Fighting Nation. I don't even know my CFN, but here's a screenshot of the last time I played SFV if it means anything.

I'm not complaining about Capcom, I'm wondering why you guy are shilling shit games. I'm glad I wasn't lurking /fgg/ when Street Fighter x Tekken came out. I can't even imagine the shilling that occurred.

dude shills lmao
dude disney lmao

post fightcade

Rashid is beatable Ibuki not so much.

the shitposters go way harder than anyone who tries to 'defend' capcom and shitposters also don't seem to understand that just because someone enjoys a capcom game, doesn't mean that they think it's flawless. capcom shitposting is such typical low hanging fruit now that in a few months this place will do a 180 and start praising them.

We are shilling bad games because I want my shit taste validated.

picklepee

mvci graphics would be well received if they used sexy female models like sfv

Doesn't HBR also live in Vegas?

>caring about the opinion of a guy who barely has 30 hours played
They are a literal caricature of /v/ and shouldn't be taken seriously.

I don't play SFV because there are better games.

>make CFN
>make crossplay between PC and PS4
>make a good FM system allowing you to get characters and stages for free just by playing
>abandon all of it for MvCi

I hate Capcom. They didn't take a single good thing from SFV. It's worse in literally every regard except for netcode and gameplay.

If it had SFV graphics, sound, UI, animations, FM system, crossplay, etc.. mvci would have been hugely successful imo.

Why does million stabs get blocked on the last stab if you do jp.HK xx dash xx jp.HP > LP > LK > HP xx Stinger xx Million Stabs?

Shouldnt it be a complete combo?

That's right people should drop street fighter jive and play the best fighting game ever made: GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- 2

Blame /r/kappa, those cucks.

when's zeku

What does xx mean?

You're a shit sucking scrub who doesn't know what they are talking about an I don't care what you have to say in the slightest quite replying to me thanks.

The artstyle isn't right for the graphics.

I think Canada Cup.

>a literal caricature of /v/
>>caring about the opinion of a guy who barely has 30 hours played
Hi pot I'm kettle, you're black.
Your words, not mine.

pause or space.

is void back yet

It's cancel. Right?

*goobs*

I bet you I could reinstall SFV, play for a few days, call you out for a FT10 and proceed to body you, because the game is just that easy to get into compared to everything else I play and because my fundamentals are superior to yours.

I would literally do this just to prove that you're shit, your game is shit, and you should kill yourself for investing so much time in a shit game and getting bodied by someone who doesn't even play the game.

Post your "CFN" and I'll reinstall. Post with a Picture so we know it's you.

>tfw you scare them into thinking you're holding TAP
money over everything money on my mind..

that actually makes more sense in the case of Dante.

Does Balrog kiss Cammy or just straight fucks?

Fate/Unlimited Codes

Balrog is nice and tender with Cammy.

With Chun he treats her like the MILF slut she is..

>Cammy
Wrong blonde.

isnt that funny that every single shadaloo king is hinted as being homo?

its almost homophobic desu

does Bison still want to become a Woman(male)?

>SFV is shit because my fundamentals make me better than you

Lol? That sounds like a compliment. Good job Capcom, you made the most honest fighter ever.

Not the other guy btw

Athena is actually post op Bison

>woshige made the most honest SF of all time
BASED

it's called soulfluid transgender, bigot

What's the point of low superjumps? To make quick overheads? X has basically an anime airdash and it's much faster for throwing jumping attacks so what's the deal?

god damn thats one fat bitch

How can Zato play when he's blind?

and if he lost he would just say

>well you only won because the game is shit and promotes dash and mash braindead unga

with anonydiapers you never win.

ask Sven
>That guy that Sven beat at evo in pools
I know he had to kill himself.

not every character has an air dash

Which fighting game character would actually be good at fighting games?

sean

what the other user said

Why doesn't that NEET Balrog Iwate join anything?

There's no such thing as a dropped combo
Just a failed reset

You answered your own question.

>Sponsered by Gamers for Jesus
>Plays Dormmammu and Firebrand
kek

Should have picked Ghost Rider at least

DougYanceyFunnie

I will wait

Is this the best Cammy color? It ev3n changes her eye color to purple/grey

What's the point of missions in MvCI?

I'm trying to find good applications for powerstone but I can't really find any. For example, just doing a typical Ultron combo with magic series into stairway into dive, my options at that point are do another launcher into stairway and end with the hyper combo or use stone surge for a wallsplat.

Except the wallsplat isnt worth much unless I also have enough meter for power storm in which case I would just combo into level 3 hyper combo if I had meter or use the freebie from the storm.

its surprisingly good in neutral, pretty good hitbox

>wormslut op

It's also an overhead

Mark Pizza

go back to r*ddit