/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread here kitty kitty edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

I want to be the dog of which Ouma cares for!

Fuck the Jets

I love Junko! Ok goodnight for real this time

Best boy and best girl!

I love her stinky sister!

my gf is a cutie

Angie and her beloved Iruma Miu-sama!

But why? You could do so much better than a character from Rebirth, user.

Junkofag x Mukurofag OTP

Pick your waifu/husbando

Ultimate KK.

>this will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER, EVER, EVER be canon

Hajime is cute and I want to tickle him.

I want the Ultimate Deathflagger to become my Ultimate Deathfagger.

And company!

Trapfag x bullykun

Thoughts on people who don't play Danganronpa games but watch lets plays? Personally, I think they're alright as long as they don't act entitled and tell the lper what to do.

>Trapfag
Who?

Anyway my favorite crackpair is without doubt Poyo x CxT

I don't really care as long as they don't fuck up on plot points when talking about the game.

The guy that posts the rebirth shit

Why are dangan LPs so popular?
I've had some dumb normies facecaming themselves playing DR in my youtube recs and it annoyed me so much when I saw the view count.

>yfw your entire life is a lie
D A M A G E D

Mukurofag x Junkofag
Best crack pairing

>Defining character trait is that she never thinks about herself, only about others
>Is given the opportunity to run away with the First Blood perk
>Sacrifices herself to save her friends lives and does in fact end the killing game
>People think her dying wastes her character when it just shows how much she believed in her friends

Chapter 1 is a masterpiece.

I can't believe the only Rebirth poster is for the boring fucking MC
Where's our Kogaposter

>crack
They could make a pretty good couple.

Junko x Her stinky sister!

Koga and Seijiposters are dead user ;__;

He's cute though, and i want him to be bullied by girls and guys!

>Wow Seishi you sure are popular around girls huh?
>Yeah it's great but I tell you what I want, a cute cross dressing guy.
>Ehh??!!
>If there was a really cute girly cross-dressing guy around me I'd pin them down and do all sorts of cute kisses to their girly face, neck, chest, open up their blouse and go downwards as punishment for being too...damn...CUTE*gulp*
>I'd slowly lift up their skirt and my hands would go slowly up their slender cute legs to 'there'. It'd be hard to control myself but I want to savour their cuteness you knowwow...that's...
>I'd stroke them down there gently while softly biting their ear and whisper to them how much an absolute cutie they are, and how I'm gonna 'papa' them... Tonight.
>Wow... that's oddly specific...
>Yeah... I know
>Seishi why are you looking at me like that?...

Then I'll make Kogaposter handpuppets and sacrifice admirable anons for them

t. Mukuro

Perfect creature.

Good OP

God I'm so horny. I want futa Tenko to rape me

>/v/ REALLY hates Angie
She didn't kill anyone, guys.

I love Kaede and think Chapter 1 is great.

sexy

If Kaito had tricked everyone into voting Kokichi, Monokuma would have just killed them all anyway and Kaito would die from the disease so what was the point in trying to trick them?

Whoever did those scanlines is a hack

You know it

I wanna to peg her

I mean yeah.
I tried falseflagging as an Angiefag there yesterday by putting Angie up my best girl list and they instantly told me to go soak myself in acid for placing Maki 2nd last as well.

Its just because its a still image

He wouldn't do that, though?

He didn't want people to vote for them and especially not kill them, but wanted to make monokuma's game seem like a joke.

Kaito is the blackened so if they voted for the wrong person (Kokichi), Monokuma would kill everyone but Kaito

>/v/ really loves Maki
This is the most baffling meme of them all

jesus christ, they act like she was trying to start another killing game with her cult.

No! I just love Junko and her stinky sister!

I want to fuck oma and make oma fags jealous

I want to crush you and Ouma with a presser

>implying that's not what we want

No it's because they made the pattern too large it should be something closer to this

>being into cucking
Please tell me you're falseflagging, I can't believe even Omafags are this bad.

oh god my eyes, user...

Kaito should've been able to prove that Kokichi died from poison after he was chosen as blackened yet he just gives up and accepts everything

They could have also just not used scanlines

Holy fuck.

Fujos want to see their husbandos get fucked by boys. Why is this a surprise to anyone?

Waifufags self-insert, fujos are voyeurs.

Nani the fuck?

Oumafags don't care from what I've seen. Most of them are fujos and they are way different than purity waifufags. They just want to see their boys be as slutty as possible.

Did any seasons of Danganronpa in the v3 universe actually ended with the blackened ever winning? It's kind of wierd believing that 53 seasons went till the end every time but the whole point of the killing games was "hope always wins" so I guess it works

Few can understand the power of Ouma.

What was Rantaro's talent in the last killing game?

So you wouldn't mind if her falls for penis and ends up being a sissy cum loving slut?

If the blackened ever won, they probably tied it into some Nagito-tier bullshit logic. "The greater the despair, the greater the hope."

They would actively encourage that.

Absolutely not.
w-wew

Sell me on your waifu/husbando

Ultimate Adventurer.

Next game where the MC kill everybody and win the killing game when

Has red blood, unlike these sillyputty fuckers.

This is my girlfriend,
He's forced to dress up as a girl against his will for fun by his blood-related big sister.
He's SUPER horny and can't hold down his boner while his sister constantly teases him sexually and makes fun of him for being a filthy degerate male.
He ends up cumming buckets and covering his sister with his STICKY, HOT, THICK SEMEN, and she smiles slyly everytime.
He ends up tearing up from embarrassment from having his sister see him cum and his sister kisses him because his face is just so cute when he cums.
The kissing sometimes turns into making out with lots of sloppy tongue action where she takes the lead.
He secretly enjoys it and wants to bullied more, his sister knows this more than him and knows about his sensitive parts like his ears and nipples and focuses on them.
Did I mention he's forced to wear his sister's panties?
He worries he might make his sister pregnant from the precum however that only adds to his excitement.

He's really cute!

So did they somehow throw him and the other 14 into the fictional world or did he basically just ask them to create a character based off him?
Why didn't Mugi just cosplay into the others to prove that they were fictional?
Am I just dumb?

Why was Rebirth such a mistake?

Been though lots of shit but still smiles throughout it and wants friends. Compellingly frustrating, sexy husky voice, madman, sensual, cutely lewd, can be extremely devoted and loyal husband. Depending on who you are will do the most degrading shit and ask what more he can do for you, fluffy and intelligent.
Can either be sadistic or masochistic.

Nice hat

Because some people with autism don't realize it's a joke

The world isn't really "fictional," it's an actual place. Everyone was just brainwashed and thrown into the killing game.
There's several theories as to why Mugi gets cospox when cosplaying them despite their "fictional" status, but I think that if she actually could cosplay as them, it would throw the validity of the video into question.

Mahoney!

Great, now I have to jerk off

>ywn help make a DR game as an elaborate April Fools Days joke for the P5 Vita

Oh, so V3 was basically like The Truman Show but everything else was fake?

It was real people in a real world, thrown into a set in the real world Truman Show style.

Basically, imagine if Heath Ledger were thrown in, but was brainwashed to think he was the Joker while there. Although he's "real", in that he's a real person, the personality and the person who he's acting as is fiction.

We don't know how much of what Tsumugi said was real and how much was fake.

>ywn outdo rebirth in plot, character design and personality, music and make a good fangame

He commits murders

My wife

Customizable boyfriend, Ultimate MoeBot