/mbgg/ - Mobage General #778

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oisi10/status/914106464498622464
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn6VwgfFl9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long do you think PaniPani will stay alive?

Well dragon project servers are still up. has colopl ever shut down a game?

Depends on how its lategame content is handled

They killed Rune Story and Quiz RPG outside Japan. I'm not sure about the in Japan itself though.

I wonder why there is no daily login bonus in PaniPani. Also wondering if PaniPani will have some kind of in-game events later.

Aside from the swimsuit, kent is another one that got censored.

What was the swimsuit?

prinz's that user mentioned earlier not being available.

twitter.com/oisi10/status/914106464498622464

I want to give this vampire something to suck on

>Momiji can still interrupt his bullshit
That's all i need.

You really shouldn't aim to get the 10 medals this time. This boss is end game as you can get.

How are you SUPPOSED to get the tengu down once he's in the air? I spam Kou's ougi but I figure you need to do something with the blocks because occasionally he'll come down and get stunned.

You cant bring it down with Kou's ougi anymore?

Both Momiji's stun and the SR stun skill interrupt animations even if the paralysis has no effect. For that reason, Momiji remains one of the most useful friends. Helped me get my no ougi clear.

Skills that hit the air. The round pillar AoE from a few events ago is ideal. The jump skill also knocks him out of the air. Otherwise you have to time a skill when he does his dive attack which knocks him down and dazes him briefly.

Nuking the whole area also works, but I'm guessing not a lot of people have Yasutsuna.

I ended up finishing the achievements besides clear number in less than an hour. Yasutsuna's damage is ridiculous.

Cute hamann

Ending finally in sight

how is the 50 stamina crow even possible

>host 6 shiki descends
>no bonus shiki drops from chest
Well that's a waste of stamina.

>People disregard the firework skill as a joke skill when it first got released
>Turns out it's a fantastic and reliable way to interrupt Tengu constantly.

I love Tenka.

You can but it doesn't stun him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn6VwgfFl9s

Looks good. Wonder if they'll do a full anime eventually.

Where's /padg/?

?

You basically have to interrupt him A LOT.

If your girls are shining like on pic related they'll interrupt Tengu's animation when you select them. Take advantage of this mechanic and never let him leave the ground.

If you have the firework skill that should gain enough time so your girls start shining again. Keep repeating that.

Eventually he'll manage to fly, because he's a jerk. That's when you should knock him out like said.

I wish I didn't just pull dualwielder; her counter on him is funny.

>tfw I haven't even reach grade 10 yet for any of my characters

You know despite the crow being the first hard boss in tenka, it STILL is.

Inreally love how you have to utilize many factors from simple sords to different skills to bring down these bosses. Till now I cant auto the fucker and 50 is a nice nightmare to show of actual finesse and tactics to bring the boss down

Enemy sords when

Stupid question for Tenka, but how many missions do I do before I can roll?

I've got 534 gems but no gold coins.

...Swipe user, swipe

Oh, I thought it was equipment only gacha ...

Fuck that.

Swordfest just ended like 2 hours ago. Missed the best chance to roll

Yeah. I like how the hard bosses always give you that "THIS IS BULLSHIT" moment but then you realize they have many weaknesses you can explore.

I just wish they didn't get so oveboard with the mobs. The boss is hard enough damn it! You don't have to throw speaboys at me.

Tenka won't download the update if I try to play with Nox, anyone know how to fix it?

Honestly, the difficulty comes a bit more from the absurd number inflation and excessive mob spawns rather than the boss himself. On 50 his feathers one shot any sword without HP or defense equipment as they do over 600-700 damage. That and he has like 150k-200k HP. I'm finding him trivial since I have Yasutsuna who can do 25k damage per charge combo. He takes just long enough I can fit one charge in every time he flies up. Then I immediately knock him out of the air with pillar skill which I think the SR version would work just as well. Combined with the Ougi crates lying around, I can actually burst down all his HP this way before running out of skill charges. Other swords with less DPS I imagine have to do a lot more interruption. And when their interruption skills start running out, the mob phases are now at the most annoying ones, spiders and brawlers.

Gacha contains new girls, skill, and equipment all together. The different gachas at times just have increased rates for particular things. You also just missed the best gacha to reroll which won't be back in a month.

Can she float over the feathers he shoots into the ground?

Yeah the plethora of adds while also having to stun the boss is what's really fucking me because I haven't rolled any of the top tier damage dealing swords. I'm not sure how I can S rank this.

No. But her waves can knock him down like a bitch.

I can't help you with Nox but just so you know Tenka works on Koplayer too.

Did we get a stat/skill sheet for Js05 yet? How good is she?

>all that free shit in Kings raid
What the fuck. That was a surprise, at least for me

What's a fun, new English game to play.
Tried Sdorica (not loving it as much as I hoped), Onmyoji (loving it) and Puzzle Fighter (won't download data pass tutorial, but an okay game).

They announced this a few weeks back, it's compensation for nerfing the blue summons.

Also, farming 1-1 easy for rice cakes isn't working out too well, got 0 from 3 runs. Got 1 per run so far on 1-1 hell though, so it's probably back the to the usual XP grind stages.

>Puzzle Fighter (won't download data pass tutorial, but an okay game).
Oh wait. It finally downloads now.
It won't download over mobile before but they fixed that it seems.
Time to finally play for real.

>search about puzzle fighter
Those are some shitty, 2.5D wannabe arts.

>Need to clear co-op with at least 2 players for achievements in PaniPani
>Made a room but no one joined
>Same with random matching
Why is the co-op so dead compared to Shironeko?

Please play Terra Battle 2

>new tenka events is bullshit unless you roll the broken limiteds
It was fun while it lasted, guess we're getting into full powercreep territory now.

They only do the super boss thing once a month, but yeah, their 50 scale powerlevel is ridiculous. However, after playing for several months and rolling several swordfests you come to the realization the LB you can get from these events isn't very important as you start getting a constant stream of dupe LBs.

The 30 difficulty stage is still fairly trivial to complete the proper conditions so it's only the 50 stage that's really an outlier. The medals also don't expire so you're getting 70% of an LB each event instead of none.

It's hard, but not "you absolutely need this one unit or fuck off" hard.

Getting LBs from swordfests is still reliant on RNG though. I've gotten 1 and I've been playing since the first week it's been released because I either get new swords or nothing. Obviously getting new swords is a good thing but the only way you're stacked with LB items is if you're a whale or have incredible luck at rolling swords over skills and equipment.

Taking 2 months to raise a single units level cap once is awful when the ones who need it the most are the ones who can't obtain it. The whales have no use for these limit break items except to hoard them for when new swords come out, the f2p players who need them to finish off units will struggle to get it done.

regardless of if it's hard or not it's a pretty lazy design, it's just the old crow fight with more hp/damage and adds.

I guess I'm the guy having the other side of luck you're mentioning.

I've been playing since a couple days after the first Swordfes when a kind user gave me his Koga account. I missed Crow's first run and only got 7 medals from Bane. I've had inordinate luck rolling dupes of the 6 original URs. I have Tsuda, Kou, Izumi, and Sayo fully LBed despite never putting an LB into them. Level 60 Momiji, level 40 Yoshi. No money spent.

The flip side is that I only have 3 URs outside of them, Koga, Kunohe, and now Yasutsuna. I've spent 6 LBs on the 3 of them and now have an extra 1 from this event(I still have 7 leftover medals from Bane since I've gotten the full 10 thereafter). I also haven't rolled much in the way of new equipment either.

What's the extra thing required at the final stage of remodelling? All it says when I try to tap on it is that I "can't do this right now", since I need all of the other stuff unlocked first, and I don't want to pour endless ressources into it only to find out that I need some super exotic material there.

Not everyone got to experience the old crow fight, although I do think they should start trying to partition content for older/newer players better with this in mind.

It's another purple monkey. Err, mk1, the LB material.

A dupe works too.

What's the most updated Tenka tier/reroll list?

The pastepin hasn't been updated since May it seems.

>No motifs
What the fuck kusopl.

What event should I concentrate on in Tagatame?

the dragon genesis saga, unless there's another timed event

Literally half of the last thread was dedicated to this.

add the level 200 with the new unit in tenka if you need help clearing the level. motherfucker cleared that shit on 50 stamina for me in 56 seconds. made the no damage clear a joke with momiji stuns.

>All this because .5% of players abused guild boss bug
Holy crackers.

Whale-kun had his Doujigiri at level 80 on day fucking one. He's insane. He has to be botting too, there's no way he got to rank 200 as fast as he did without grinding 24/7.

>Rice cakes aren't guaranteed
>18k stam min for UW ticket
>18k for 3 infinity stones
Vespa is actually the god king of baiting. Be nice for a second then quickly shit all over everything.

Is there a stage in Azur Lane that drops lots of plane fodder for stat enhancement?

i'm glad he botted or i wouldn't have found him. he legitimately carried me through this event and made the no damage and no ougi runs a breeze.

Also pretty sure Takao, Atago and maybe Prince of Wales and Rodney got removed. I don't play on CN myself though so can't be sure.

Then vespa throws me another bone, I hate it.

Chapter 2 or 3 in general

You'll get plenty while you grind for Akagi and Kaga in 3-4

I'm debating whether to go all in, buy 7 day boosters and farm like a madman, or just get the UW ticket and infinity stones.

>grinded 3-4 to death already
>probably fed everything to Unicorn at the time
I don't want to go back to that hell.

You could always get akagi/kaga dupes for limitbreak.

Then don't. Just play the game normally. You'll make progress slower but if you don't want to grind it's your only option.

>Can't beat the second dungeon in PaniPani
I suck at this game.

Who thought to themselves that this looked good?

Geez, those vids of Japanese soloing crow on Twitter

I always hated those semi chibi looking characters like in 7 knights one. Either you go full chibi or don't.

The difficulty spikes really fast imo. The second dungeon is still quite easy once you know the boss attack pattern.

How's PaniPani doing? I played it when it launched but it was kinda boring grinding for capsules.

UW ticket / infinity stone is pretty doable and honestly the best of the stuff. Still tempting to farm those random boxes though. I'm rustled that the fucking stages can drop 0 when it says 1-5.

It's same stuff, probably will be. I think though I'll restart and just slow autism grind each time I get a character to at least 10. At least the first 6 so I'm covered for bases since first 6 was mostly cute girls if I remember right.

>How's PaniPani doing? I played it when it launched
that was literally 4 days ago

You only get dupes of party members once you've obtained all unlocked characters

>Spot with 6 stationary mobs lined horizontally changed to 1 on a ledge, 2 below it and 3 on the other side of the screen
Goddamn it, Kusopl

I was getting dupes when I only had first 6 or 8. My spica was 4 from first 4 capsules

I'm thinking I'll only do it for Spika, then start playing normally. That way I have at least one high grade character to use, but I still get to play the game at some point.

Haven't decided how far I'll get her, though. Up to 8 so far.

Hey, 4 days ago 50 people were alive in Vegas
Things change

Didn't seem that great for carrier drops to be honest. I felt like I had an easier time upgrading my carriers once I left that stage.

Capsules' contents depends on your Party when you obtained it not when you open it

God damn. I hope people find more bugs to abuse if that's the kind of shit we get when that happens.

>Expecting changes in a mobage without any updates yet

Enemies have resistances to specific weapons so you are still forced to play at least 6 of them.

Post some

nerf the kar98

Where can I find his id?

I am aware. I'm still going to play other characters, I'm just not planning on stopping to grind all their grade up every single time like I am for Spika.

But I'll still be grinding them some once I unlock more, because that's the game.

>at least 6
I think grinding up someone for every weapon may be more than necessary. With less you won't have someone ready for every enemy weakness, but you'll at least have non-resisted characters to use.

But I also didn't get far before I restarted, so I haven't seen how things are when you get farther along.

what should i english game should i play as a former soccer spirits and summoners war player

Granblue fantasy, its perfect for you but it has its own general so relocate yourself there

dont play gbf garbage, come play tb2 with us on /tbg/

fire emblem heroes

Thanks.