pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Workshop for Warhammer 2 hasn't been enabled yet but will be. Manually installing mods still works.
Some nice little mods (better camera, resized lords, climate battles, thicker dust, bigger units):
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9AaipzJB6FeWk5KRy1UVXVpMTg

Last thread:

FUCK OFF URKS

LOVE ETERNAL!

Do Garrison units rank up? I never bothered to check

total war vegas

thoughts?

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

>be helfs
>working on ritual, 4 chaos armies at the gates
>War Declared: Saphery

oh you MOTHER FUCKERS

I'm down for it
>tfw you weren't in that crowd

So, of all the potential Legendary Lord options for the various factions. Which do you think have the most potential for interesting starting positions?

I imagine Hellebron is going to be near Malekith, while I feel like Malus Darkblade could be feasibly put anywhere.

Everqueen will probably be on Ulthuan but maybe Alith Anar can be elsewhere? I suppose Teclis is already the "interesting" start of the High Elves.

Arkhan can start somewhere other than the Southlands and have to work his way back maybe. I don't know, I think the Dark Elves are currently the faction most in need of more varied starting options.

Why would I be happy that people were shot?

Is this where we post easy victories?
Guess how many charges of Menace from Below I used.

Should change im not a robot to im not an elf or goblin or somethin.

>I think the Dark Elves are currently the faction most in need of more varied starting options.
Luthor archon in southern lustria?

Just wait a month, jeez.

>Fully upgraded lore of metal tree with a bodyguard of two Empire Captains Balthasar Gelt granting insane armor piercing damage to an army of halberdiers, greatswords, handgunners, hellblaster volleyguns, great cannons, steam tanks, and demigryph knights going to wipe out every skaven and chaos infested hellhole from Naggarond to Norsca.

I don't know, why would you be? Sociopath perhaps? I'm just glad I wasn't

Luthor Harkon is Pirates of the Vampire Coast, a.k.a. Vampire Counts.

At least 3

>I'm not a wizard

Any of you guys able to open fantasy wiki?

I only brought 4, since I didn't think I'd need to snipe anything. Then I realized how good gutter runners are at kiting shit to death.

Alith Anar would start in Nagarythe more than likely

I'm mistaking him with the dark elf pirate then, squidface whatshisname

What about Lokhir Fellheart starting in Sartosa or on Bear Island? Maybe he could start on one of those 3 currently High Elven islands in the Sea of Dread in the bottom right of the map?

His bonuses could be dedicated to Corsairs, Black Arks, and sacking/looting. He could also get some minor bonus to auto-resolve on the sea.

Nippon DLC plox. Just add units from Shogun 2 and call it a day. I'd be fine with that.

Does he really wear a cthulu mask

Yes.

G O B L I N S

Everqueen = Avelorn
Shadow Kang = Nagarythe

Hellebron = near the Fallen Gates below Morathi
Malus Darkblade = Har Ganeth

Tehenhauin = Ztatlan
Lord Kek = Itza

Clan Skyre = just above Teclis
Clan Moulder = somewhere in the Southlands

Not all squid/octopus faces are cthulhu, some just wear them because they're corsairs who want a sea monster mask

Fucking trash they broke Nightly again then. Why the FUCK does mozilla make 5 updates a fucking day. Webms working fine before, Nightly downloaded an update and now they literally don't open anymore

Necrarch Brotherhood ==> Settra/Arkhan
Strigoi Empire ==> Nagash

>Moulder
>Not eshin
there are way more assassin units in the Skaven lineup currently for the free lord to be Throt The Unclean Look At me I HAve Three ARms

I'd rather have based Snikch too

Are the warhammer games actually good? I don't see you guys discussing the non-fantasy total war games much anymore.

Poor little dragon boys.

>be Morathi
>Lothern starts a ritual
>send 10k intervention
>one ritual settlement is razed
>Avelorn rebuild it
>thanks, Everqueen

This happened twice.

Better than Rome 2-era historical ones for sure. After R2 I just don't care for 'historical' games from CA. Rather play paradox titles since they won't stop using this retarded 'Province' system which does not work in a historical game.

Post DLC and FreeLC speculation and theories.
DLC:
>Tomb Kings
>Thanquol/Tehenhauin unit expansion pack for Skaven/Lizardmen
>Araby
>Pirates or Amazons
FreeLC:
>Ikit Claw
>Elatharion
>Malus Darkblade

What's the experiment?

IKIT WILL NOT BE THE FLC LORD
LOOK AT THE FUCKING UNITS THEY LEFT OUT

Some people speculate it's going to be Luthor Harkon and maybe some stuff involving Vampire Coast.

Hoping it's a revamp of multiplayer

Malus was from Hag Graef. Har Ganeth is a city of Hellebron.
Or maybe we will see Rakarth and Beastmasters from Karond Kar.

Krell.

Army Painter

Grace confirmed Thanquol was gonna be a DLC lord, so who else could be skaven FreeLC?

What's the difference between warhammer 1 and 2? I'm new to warhammer lore.

>Grace confirmed Thanquol
>"Not Thanquol"

What about Boneripper? To accompany Thanquol. Then if those backgrounds are anything to go by it's some High Elf LL and Lizardmen LL.

Deathmaster Snikch.

flc lord not Ikit flc lords Throt the Unclean and Snikch

haha le rats btfo xD

It's Snikch or Throt the Unclean
Or maybe even a Verminlord

It takes place in Warhammer Americas/Africa (With Reverse Australia aka Elf Land) objective-based campaign, new mechanics, new factions etc.

both + Thanquol

You sure? Just tried with Chrome and it opens but nothing's on it, just a blank page with Warhammer art in the background...

ERIC SIMPLY ERIC MY FRIEND
HAVE A (You) FROM ME TO YOU :)

Jesus fuck this general sucks, get the fuck out of my total war fucking fantasy degenerates

>clan septik still alive after turn 5

uhhhmmm..just uninstall.

but user....it is turn 5

>Trying to start shit
It aint workin

Thanquol will be a special lord like Grombrindal was

it's just reddit flood, "is this good" "why are x so shit" also kys t*rk

MOMMY'ED

>capital is constantly besieged by magical intervention meme stacks
>they just keep coming one after another
>lose all income because your main trading harbour is blocked
RITUALS WERE A MISTAKE

Gutter runners or slinger version ?

Did she rape them after the Battle ?

gutter runners, the fire on the move is their best feature

Fight again Chaos to protect Ritual they spam 3 army and combine to take my settlement

I fight with only 900 elf with many Sea guard after long fight my entire army all rout only Teclis are continue fighting so i use magic power and cast to enemy so many time and now I won again 2500 chaos with only 900 elf man but deserve Pyrrhic Victory.

am-am I the only rat player in this thread

Slings are a meme for gutter runners, use a different unit for actual ranged support.

>give razor standard (+10AP) to my corsairs
>wipes out during auto-resolve despite overwhelming advantage
>remove standard
>only 5 deaths
ok

Why would you ever wipe Septik out? They're a source of free XP with their invasions.

I want Morathi to kick me in the dick

FUCK YOU KROQ, FUCK YOU, YOUR STUPID PIECE OF SHIT SAURUS WARRIORS (SHIELDED), UR FUCKING DINOS, I'M GOING TO FUCKING REMOVE EVERY SINGLE SCALE OF YOUR BODY AND CUM ON IT

If you were actually a rat player, you'd be glad at the death of all those rivals of yours.

Did CA not fucking playtest this fuckin bullshit. You absolutely CANNOT beat fuckin Lizards as Rats unless you ABUSE bullshit autoresolving.

These fuckin cunts NEVER break, and refuse to fucking die no matter what I throw at them.

One stack of chaff, one stack of clan rats, and another stack of clan rats, ogres, and globadiers, warp throwers, and catapults and it's STILL wasn't enough to beat KroqGars stack of 17, with a reinforcing army of nine units. I even got a surround and removed his Kroxigors and Stegadon early.

Complete horseshit. This campaign is fuckin unplayable on anything but visual novel difficulty.

Well all the unit expansion packs thus far have given us a new legendary lord and a new generic lord, right?
Grim and the Grave
>Helman 'who?' Ghorst and Strigoi Ghoul King
>Volkmar the Grim and Arch Lector
The King and the Warlord
>Skarsnik and Night Goblin Warboss
>Belegar Ironhammer and Runelord
So how 'bout this:
The Grey and the Gay
>Elatharion and Archmage/Anointed of Asuryan
>Grey Seer Thanquol and Verminlord

Well if nothing else that would make Teclis' start the most interesting in the game I think, gotta deal with Lizards/Delves/even more rat shits

>HOLA SKINKS!

Are lizardmen mexican?

lmao git gud

If only we were so lucky. Who would say no to a bunch of cute little lizardbros who wanted to come live a better life beyond the border walls of the New World Colonies?

What's the most hilarious thing you've ever seen so far?

Mine would be a Princess somehow beating Malekith in melee. Reminded me of that fight in Return of the King.

>You absolutely CANNOT beat fuckin Lizards as Rats
But you can.

So I abandon my VH Queek campaign on turn 110 and start a new one on Hard. Bully me.

Just as long as you have fun.

How do I lizard in multiplayer?

Dicks
Im about to go up against Kroq gar
I was worried this would turn into another Skarsnik scenario (3 gobbo stacks for 1 dwarf stack).
What are lizardmen good at, seeing as I know nothing about them? Do they have ranged units, mages, artillery, etc?

it's gonna be lizards x rats, and he x de

Kroq-gar on carnosaur

FUCKING CHAOS.

FUCK.
ING.
CHAOS.

THEY ARE REAMING MY ASS AS MAZDAMUNDI. NO-ONE IS AS STRONG AS THEM. A SINGLE UNIT OF CHOSEN CAN HOLD OFF TWO KROXIGORS. JESUS CHRIST I THOUGHT THIS MEME WAS OVER.

Go wide with skinks and saurus warriors and get some Saurus Scar-veterans on Carnosaurs to goon the enemy lord. Mazdamundi is a good pick on his triceratops.

Liggers have the best monsters very good infantry and great magic. Meh ranged though. They also have a habit of beserking which is nice in that they never route though it sucks in that you can lose control of your army. They are also slow as balls so their biggest weakness is being kited down.

Anyone beats Malekith in Melee

Launch a custom battle and get Tyrion on his horse and Malekith on Seraphon, he barely deals any damage

This is the biggest GITGUD i've seen in these threads.
YOU DONT FIGHT AS SKAVEN THE NORMAL WAY.
1. Forget Hammer and Anvil, if you can do it. Nice.
2. Forget all the box tactics.
3. Spread your units wide, that way you get more advantage of your superior numbers.
4. Retreat. Skaven's are extra fast when pursuing and running away, tire the saurus.
5. Slaves are goblin-tier throw away trash, tie expensive units and blow them up.
6. Pestilence Breath is broken as fuck, abuse it.
7. Menace From Below nearly autobreaks everything on the ass.
And this is what you can do with TIER 1 UNITS.

Gotcha. So as skaven I should be building catapults and ranged?
Do they literally never rout or are you memeing? I can see that being a huge problem...

Very cool. Love the custom duel animations, got any more?

>TWWH2 isn't an expansion
>TWWH2 is standalone because of Vortex
>Play Vortex
>It's ok but end game gimmick is frustrating
>7 fucking stacks of rats
>Play the campaign
>Ignore vortex
>Actually having fun

How did CA manage to make the game more fun if you ignore the mechanism they put forward?