/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous thread: >Halloween 2016 Rerun
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_halloween2016/

>[FGO THE STAGE Autumn Performance Commemoration Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/stage_ca_autumn/

>[10M Downloads Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/1000man/
>1 free 4* of your choice (until October 4th)
>Rate-up schedule
9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30, 2, 4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30, 3, 4: Artoria (Lancer)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmkySNDX4dU
twitter.com/animate_cafe/status/914717616098353158
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

P-Parvati... when?

Well 50 minutes before Rasputin will be announced.

Caster or Assassin?
youtube.com/watch?v=VmkySNDX4dU

When?

Misora!

After Rasputin

New extra class. Love Machine.

Love Machine

Why didn’t Prelati use his real mage powers to save himself when the law finally came for him and Gilles? For the lols?

fuck you

I want to FUCK Francesca!

When he dies, he just keep living in another body. He don't give a shit if you kill him.

How did he avoid becoming Root chow?

I want to fuck this zombie

Can i destroy his body with baptism rite?

Just to give a new skill to Gille Saber,lol

How can they fix normal Artoria? Throw a bunch of other shit on top of Instinct?

You bastard.

Or 30+ stars for using it.

Enjoy it, you'll never have the real thing.

Why didn't you pick an image that lined up with the hat?

Disgusting.

Magic

He/She truly died only once. Also she/he can't reach 3 magic. Looks like some tricks with soul, lol.

30+ is actually pretty fair considering you have shit like Saberlot able to get 20 while also getting an NP charge.

What could Kintoki's NP Interlude possibly bring to fix him?

Boost her Charisma into something that gives 25% ATK and DEF for 3 turns
Add dodge/invu on Instinct and up the number of stars to 30

Why do they need to fix her? Saberfags have many other Saberfaces to choose from, they don't really care. The only people that are mad about Artoria being shit are the ones that have her as their only 5*.

Nothing. A skill interlude on the other hand would be great.

Can anyone lend me a Cu Alter? I wouldn't mind if I'm going to be deleted after the event.

Upgrade Instinct to Avalon
Grant team invulnerability for 1 turn + 30 stars

It's unknown but he counted as dying properly considering a version of him is in the throne.
It seems not. Many people have killed Prelati, including Zelretch, Saint-Germain, Scathach, and Touko. Touko actually killed him several times after he called her Dirty Red and he still won't go down.

Because a 5* shouldn't be that bad whether you have her or not or whether you even like her. Same with shit like Schez.

Charisma boost damage and charge party NP by 50%

WOW FIRST 11.0 SERVANT

If they do add Strange Fake servants, do you think they'll also change the existing ones? For example, buff Enkidu up, maybe change his Enema Elish, or give him the new, unknown NP?

>Scathach
Fucking wankery bullshit

Avalon is single target NP

Instinct one shot one random enemy on battlefield.

add 3 times dodge to Instinct A and a crit buff

that's a start

How "Cooool" will be 3 illusion team? I mean 2 Merlins and Prelati.

No, just that would raise her very high but not even remotely close to Merlin tier.

So is Vasavi Shakti

I'd think Zelretch failing at it would be more impressive.

>endless spam of buff and debuff NP
>Both the ennemies and your team keep full hp the whole fight
Not sure if it's a good idea.

twitter.com/animate_cafe/status/914717616098353158
Animate cafe collab

2 NP system will be released some day. Also, Gille Saber still waiting for Prelati's Rage RankUp.

I don't talk about final destroying. I meant destroy body, not soul which can choose new body.

Does he do same thing which Roa did? Can Shiki destroy his soul with her eyes?

>Scathach
Sure.

How many café/supermarket/shop collab did they got.
Is it even possible to walk into Tokyo without encountering a fate advertising ?

When will Nasu capture this world?

Still less than what Love Live gets.

Why can't we get a collab with a Non-Type moon property but everyone and their mom is having Fate collabs?
Pic unrelated

Destroying his body is easy though. Problem is that it doesn't stick.
The MEoDP should absolutely stick as it overrules everything.
Whether he's doing the same thing Roa is has yet to be explained. His latest incarnation seems to be female, and Roa changed gender at least once too, so it is possible.

Gilles is dog shit at 3*. Ditto for Sumanai at 4.

Probably different from Roa, otherwise Dantes can just fry him.
Would be anticlimatic if Prelati died in SF because Dumas made a new Dantes.

Seems like Prelati has something to do with elder gods, so it may be something like that.

There's also this big ass advertising in Akiba

If they did that then they would need to buff other Servants with same skills no?

>たとえば、サービス開始から2年が経った時に、アルトリアの性能が他のキャラクターと比べて大きく劣ってしまったとします。それが起きてしまったら、『FGO』の中ではアルトリアが死んでしまうんです。
>それは『Fate』としてあり得ないことなので、初期のサーヴァントも低レアも性能を強化したり、モーションや宝具を改修したりと、いかにインフレさせずに長期にわたってキャラクターたちの価値を保つかを順守しています。
>今月手に入れたキャラクターが2カ月後には性能的に使えなくなっている、などということは絶対に起こしたくないという気持ちで運営しています。

1 year later and poor saber (blue) is still unfixed

HALLOWEN PART 3 WHEN?

Translate it.

Soon

>Pairing him with Saber in adverts for the movie where he's paired with purple girl
>A cafe advert
>Shirou and purple girl are the chefs of FSN
>Rin says Sakura is dangerously high potential as a maid
>She's going to be the face of the movie anyway
>They miss this opportunity entirely and throw in Saber randomly.

Why do I find this so stupid? It feels like odd marketing. In before someone makes the meaningless argument "Well its just because Saber is the face of TM, she's popular". That would work if it was just a FSN collab, but if its a HF collab its odd.

I WANT TO FUCK MANAKA

Is that Polyphemus?

Also more Extella stuff for such a waifu game the merch sure is fujopandering

>fry him
I didn't listen drama cd. Did he fried his soul? Then how he did rencornate in Tsuki?

Okay, I'll fucking confess. I always act like I AM FINE wojack, but I'm not fucking fine. I'm fucking butthurt both Arthur and Artoria are shit. I want them to get buffs. I'm butthurt Mode Red is shit. I want her to get buff. I want my favorite Pendragons to be relevant in the fucking game. Fuck.

Why tesla got 8 in the memelist?

He/She is in fact Beelzebub with own Demon World inside her/his body.

You get Cu if you pre-order it via Animate

We all know Polyphemus will be a cute genderbent Cyclops girl

All those money poured into promo and the movie will probably do a bit better UBW movie at best. Aniplex is dumb.

>Hektor
>powerful as Achilles
>3*
What does it mean bros

Not the same timeline. In FGO timeline (or just Dantes one, not clear), Roa definitively die by Dantes hand. So no tsukihime, and Ciel stay a normal human.

That Semis will be in the FP gacha

APEX
P
E
X

Can't come soon enought. My monstergirl fetish is far from satisfied.

>>Hektor
>>powerful as Achilles
>refused to fight him at full power
>lost to Achilles beneath full power
????????????????????????????????????

Hektor lost to an Achilles stripped of all his mommy buffs.

He's clearly inferior

Love Live at the peak of it's popularity was amazing now you see it in a lot less stuff.

TM fans themselves don't want outside collabs. The moment that happens, FGO stops being a canon part of Nasuverse. I don't really care but many peolpe are autistic about that stuff including Nasu.

Sakurafags BTFO again how will they ever recover

Achilles at full power is buffed by mommy love and invulnerability. When they're both locked in a duel with no outside interference, they're roughly equal and Achilles is a hair more skilled.

>>Hektor
>>powerful as Achilles
Do you even Iliad bro?

>FGO stops being a canon part of Nasuverse
No, it fucking doesn't. The gacha having some outside characters LITERALLY means nothing.

>Also more Extella stuff for such a waifu game the merch sure is fujopandering
No shit even nips joke that male character were in the game just so they could sell their merch later

Then he's not as powerful only just as skilled.

>20 minutes
till nothing

Not really. The skill name tends to change with stuff like that so it wouldn't be the "same" skill anymore.

Achilles "full power" isn't his own power, its him relying on a bunch of super mystical blessings and abilities granted to him by divine beings because he's such a loser they had to keep blessing him so he'd survive. Its other peoples power all the time with that guy.

Only way Hector would fight him all out is if they could fight equally, meaning Achilles ditched all his bullshit and just fought as a man on his own.

It is finally safe for me to post Jeanne Alter now that she isn't a 9.5 anymore?

I'm pretty sure MHX being in the gacha already means we can have stupid things that people will blithely ignore.

Machi asobi this weekend so maybe we'll get some news

Also, has anyone made an edit of this with Achilles' and Hector's faces?

So in other words............ Achilles without nerfs............... will be stronger than Hector.....................................
I'll stop typing like a fag now, but do you get the point? Achilles isn't going to be a 3*.

>Achilles "full power" isn't his own power, its him relying on a bunch of super mystical blessings and abilities granted to him by divine beings

That's basically the case for pretty much all top-tier heroes