Previous thread: >New! [FWA FGO Panel Pastebin]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>100 Day Anniversary
Date:October 3rd, 7:00 UTC - October 10th 3:59 UTC
10 4* EXP card
10000000 QP
2 Summon Tickets
2 Golden Apples
1 3* ATK Fou Card
1* HP Fou Card

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
Rate-up Servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
Rate-up CE:
5* Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* Code Cast
3* Anchors Aweigh

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC4_bmGqKZhlINhllx6SJxxQ/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ6cZcEyYkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want more Umu. That's why I'm going to play Extra and Extella, but it's bothering me that I can't play CCC. Will I miss much?

Reminder that it's mandatory to roll for Gorgon if you have the three snek sisters.

nero thread

jack every thread until she can be adopted

3* CHIRON WHEN

Well?
What's your fgo wish?

Alright with me

Get Merlin in jp before rate up ends

A++ luck

Marry my waifu

The ability to impregnate a servant.

i want this version of nero bride

So how do people who don't speak English or Japanese as a first language read Fate/Stay Night?

How come I still haven't got a single Cu Prototype while Cu FSN is np5 ages ago

Learn English like every single living human in the 21st century ought to.
t. non-native English speaker

By learning English as secondary language? Unless you come from some pretty backwards country that's already mandatory anyway.

We speak English or Japanese as a second language then.

Honestly, I just want someone to spend my time with. Living with my parents while I look for a job is nice but I'm afraid that I might not get one and I'd turn into some /r9k/ fag.

I just wanna roll Mo-san.

I still haven't got another copy of Cu Caster.

Most of the best parts are in Extra anyway, as for CCC you can only hope for it to get ported to PC because the fantranslation most like will never be finished. Some scenes are translated on Youtube though so you could try that if you really want more.

But Gorgon is fat

I wish I had that problem. Cu Prototype is at Np5 while FSN Cu is at NP2.

Altria for every class.

this
t. native English speaker

loli nero a cute but not for lewd

Alright. Thanks.

You'd hope so, because Caster Cu is story gacha only, unless you're rolling the story gacha for whatever reason.

Well yeah.
He's Story-gacha only, and nobody rolls that my dude.

>PaiKet is Comiket, but with slightly more murder
>Blackbeard managed to conscript a crew of convention goer buccaneers in a completely different time period using the internet
>PAGES drop like rain
>Gudao is into it
>the Quest Item is Drake Nudes

Best Pirate. Best Interlude.

what about chibi nero

is it even possible to lewd chibi

Why is there even a story gacha when no one rolls on it?

lewd master

WOW 10 EXP CARDS

GREAT EVENT!!!! !!!

FGO NA THE BEST

/s

Like user said, there's translated clips on Youtube.

Here's a couple vids I'm fond of.

youtube.com/channel/UC4_bmGqKZhlINhllx6SJxxQ/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

It's not a good idea to roll story gacha anyway

Please do not bully Gorgon. She's had a rough life.

Someone post the crying Nero in a box

>David's NP

smol is cuter

I wish I had Euryale. I threw 50K FP at the Gacha and got nothing I don't already have.

This is an ideal Nero

Awww, now I’m glad she’s the main heroine of the Fate/EXTRA anime even though it will end with the two of them digested in the bowels of a cruel, unfeeling supercomputer built into the Moon

>only 50k

i got david on my first free fp the day okeanos came out and everything after crushed my dreams of getting her

>4 Talons from Tamacats Interlude
Noice

Seems that Liz is finally leaving Stage 2 hell

That's all I had. My E rank luck means I don't have any servant's that people want to use so I don't have any FP engines.

So I should be happy when I trow 40+k FP for her?

What does umu even mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ6cZcEyYkg

I'd totally take her.

UMU means
U M U
M
U

SAY IT
SAY IIIT

JUANA!

put some clothes on you "saint"

!

Dictionary says it means yea or uh huh

Whore

So did FGO launch around C88 and they just forgot to change it frl Blackbeard's intermission or did they just not care

this interlude kek

it's a very old timey way of saying that, if I had to translate it I'd make it something like "indeed!"

FINALLY!

What do Euryale's feet smell like? Asking for my dog.

It did, so probably both. Nevermind that F/GO NA officially takes place in 2017 and should thusly be C92.

Delete this

Welcome onboard Lizbro

LIZ THREAD

will it be possible to get pages and gears from the new dailies or do I still have to wait untill london

Let's say you're rolling for a 5* Servant that you want but in the process you get spooked by another 5* Servant that you also wanted, would you keep rolling or would you stop?

Pages and gears only drop from sentient books and robots respectively, both of which do not appear in the new dailies.

>all these Forbidden pages from Blackbeard's interlude

Holy fuck thank you Mistah Blackbeard

>got a reverse scale from sumanai's interlude
T-Thanks

i think i might stop if i got spooked by waver or 9.5 while rolling for tamamo

Keep rolling, I wouldn't roll for a 5* outside of rate-up. There would be no real reason to stop rolling.

damn this is bullshit, why are starter 2 stars harder to evolve than most 5 stars

where's the 4* tier list

Good times. A decent way to get archer pieces soon coming even if it'll be next week. I'm one away from 2 star Shirou Emiya. Should have monuments somewhere after that too.

I didn't get her for 200K FP. 60 quarts got me Drake and I don't even want her.
Some people just aren't meant to have her I guess.

What's a good CE for Drake so I can start getting FP's from people farming Hands?

The wiki and the Jap droplist both said that pages are available in Caster daily though.
Or are they not available now and will be added to the daily when London's released?

Mona Lisa
Kaleidoscope

Why do people want Euryale?
Is she good?

I have EMIYA at max ascencion so I was looking into raising a backup Archer, I got her from a ticket just now so Euryale or Atalante?

grimoire are like books that float and shoot magic and they can drop pages, is there news on new dailys cause I think they got added after london on jp(london is where grimoires are introduced as enemies same as those puppets that drop gears)

if you mean rerolling id keep going unless you like that servant more
also keep the reroll accounts, you can farm quartz on them. very useful if you started recently

She makes Camelot Trivial, otherwise, she's a decentish Archer, much more usable than Stheno at least.

Plus she's cute.

Euryale has a specific niche against male servants which makes her fantastic for making a notoriously difficult boss fight in the future camelot singularity a bit of a breeze.

Keep rolling since I need muh foxfu

After spreadsheet mathing my saved resources, I'm about at a 50% to get her before accounting for meme catalyst magic and the power of true love

Oh that sounds go-
>Needs Reverse scale AND Hearts
NOPE