/dg/ - Destiny General

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS>LINKSPREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/name/nm0714698/
youtube.com/watch?v=FYdRlFr5NVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck the hat is gone REEEEEE

>not using this as the OP for edgelords

fuck, I didn't realise hats were gone; all those 55k hours in MS Paint wasted. I'm going to go kill myself now

reminder
>still no solo queue or improved matchmaking
>still no mod buffs
>still no max impact SR buff
>dupe solution still not implemented
>chest lockout is intentional
>strikes are still under rewarding
>armor attributes still being static

>21 days till PC

there's always next year fagboy

He's black.
m.imdb.com/name/nm0714698/
So is shaxx before you ask.

fuck off cunt

kill yourself
t. OP

Time to delete my Titan

Ok.

That'll hold him alright! Hehehehehehehehe

>armor attributes still being static
How about armor attributes not working in the fucking first place JESUS CHRIST IS IT ACTUALLY THAT BIG OF A DEAL IF HUNTERS MOVE FASTER THAN TITANS AND WARLOCKS IS IT REALLY GONNA BREAK THE GAME WHEN THEY GET HEALTH BACK IN LITERALLY 4 SECONDS

>That'll hold him alright! Hehehehehehehehe
Phooey

Zavala is voiced by a black man. The character is not black.

/tv/ posters need to be culled

Emissary

when is the halloween event

this is a dragoneye level meme. KYS

uh... AROUND HALLOWEEN?!??!?!?

Here's your (You)

im not op nigga, off yourself

>/tv/
retard

>inb4 canceled because PC launch week and then raid week after

It's a /tv/ meme dipshit. Cartoons still air on television and get made into films.

>PC is a month behind
>console has to repeat the same month again

What's YOUR Calus set up /dg?

Uriel's Gift x3

Black Hammer

Why raid when I can just get rewarded for sitting on my ass?

VoC, Black Hammer, Gjallarhorn

Icebreaker goes in all slots

Veeky Forums

It's a Veeky Forums meme you turbo retard

Reminder that the only white characters allowed in the destiny universe will either be:

>A: a woman
>B: homosexual
>C: never have their helmet removed to confirm

Dragon Breasts

nameless midnight, coldheart, tarantula

>VoC
>over FB
disgusting

Nah. English character and VA use different standards than japs. We do VA stuff first then make the character model around the VA and their voice so they "match" better. There's actually been studies done on why it happens but we relate to and like characters built like this vastly more for some reason than characters made wholly separate from their VA's they even made cayde's facial patterns follow fillion's for this.
Tl;dr if the VA is black so is the character. If you don't believe me compare zavala's and reddick's faces they used then worked off reddick's to make zavala's.

>not Fatebringer
disgusting, honestly

Three different element dead man walkings on rotation

Next year. Gotta have the skeleton crew on hand to handle the PC release and maintenance just went up by a third and patches and hotfixes. Christmas is probably canceled to.

Fight me, Fateniggers

>not Dissonance-34
Get out.

Post Warlocks!

Is it better?

Fighting Lion is a bad offensive gun but a GOOD defensive tool. People forget it let's you do almost two pulse bursts worth of damage from out of LOSS or behind cover.

>the nines trials are easier than osiris's
What did Bungie mean by this?

T I T A N S
I
T
A
N
S N A T I T

FOOTBALL

Thanks Mr.spaceman

we're coming to claim our general, peasants

>Playing crucible at night.

This was my first time playing in this timeframe since launch. This is like the third fanmail I got over not fighting them face to face like a man or for teamshooting them. Why is everyone in the night time crucible obsessed with some kind of retarded 1v1 kill trading mentality?

Its because the races have different voices. A black man is highly identifiable just by his voice alone from a white man.

Nigga you gay

i like when guys piss on me no homo

Fuck off you Neil Armstrong looking nigga.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Clown tier.

Pride week was last week laddy

Nice slavidas stripes

is this WoW pre-transmog?

>Cero
Is that the old Cero that used to post here?

It's the Chad titan. Virgin hunters and women color-coordinate

>scout rifle
>linear fusion

when will this meme end?

>Discord for a game not even out yet
lol!

sheet what shader on your synthos?

>femtitan
why

What's the consensus here on Relentless? because I'm not sure I like it, pulses seem like ass this time around.

im sorry do you use a hand cannon and a rocket launcher you sad faggot?

It’s good but overshadowed by MIDA

This is the third time in the last hour I've gone to the tower and seen someone withdraw a full inventory of wardif coils, a full inventory of riskrunners, and a full inventory of midas. What the fuck?

Yes because that’s the most optimal set and if you’re using anything else you’re losing DPS and being a detriment to the team.

youtube.com/watch?v=FYdRlFr5NVk

They're buying them from the collection vault and sharding them for the weapon parts.

weapon parts?

Echoes of Io

>penis_inspection_day.gif

Is it possible to reach 10 recovery on a Titan?

you cant blow yourself up with a linear fusion, ive had groups kys on my rally barricade somehow

>clowns can't get this gun
Fuck you Wolf, you twink looking nigga.

>not wanting a femtitan to slam down repeatedly on your shaft until you pass out

Are you mentally damaged?

Yeah, shard it and make a Warlock

>tfw no tiefling gf

No, 9

That’s the fault of the player for being a shitter, you’re a shitter for using a linear fusion just because you’re scared of killing yourself with a rocket launcher.

Oh okay. I thought people were going retarded.

I hit the grind pretty hard early on so I didn't need any legendary kinetic mods. No wonder I never heard about it.

Perfect 10 coming through.

do you have any numbers to back up your rocket lawnchair meme, my liner hits for 34k crit on calus, next you will tell me you use a rocket launcher for atheon lel

>I use a Linear Fusion because I'm too big of a shitter to not kill myself using rockets

You're so fucking sad. Rockets w/ cluster is the absolutely best heavy DPS in the game.

A 10 in the cuck category, maybe

They should do away with the mobile/heavy/restorative armour shit and just have random rolls

Is that Titan sponsored by Red Bull?

yeah okay buddy, so your saying you never had someone jump in front, or walk in front of you, and you blow yourself up, whatever you say boss

>my liner hits for 34k every half an hour
Oh boy everybody stand back.