/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous thread: >Halloween 2016 Rerun
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_halloween2016/

>[FGO THE STAGE Autumn Performance Commemoration Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/stage_ca_autumn/

>[10M Downloads Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/1000man/
>1 free 4* of your choice (until October 4th)
>Rate-up schedule
9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30, 2, 4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30, 3, 4: Artoria (Lancer)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

DUDE

Whales are retarded.

IT'S NOT FAIR

No news
Only despair
Post supports

What a scary and intimidating oni

How good would he be as a servant?

>no kings
>can use KH

lmao """King""" Hassan

So.. this is why i don't have my own Memerlin..

Someone post Misora supports, I formated my computer and lost it

Decided to use some servants that I guessed would be good for farming.

That's just a nickname given by Guda. Hassan-i-Sabbah owned a small territory. I forgot the term for it, but it's very far from being a king.

His authority wasn't even recognised. You could say he was seccessioning.

Nobu a CUTE.

I hope that when Perseus shows up, he expresses suspicion that Hercules and Orion have been "gazing lustfully" at his Andromeda while they're all in constellation mode.

Thanks

His official name is just First Hassan.
He also not listed under Schez's King trait.

Technically Hassan was just a Mawla, or equivalent to a regional lord. He controlled only a small amount of land and a single castle.

How do we fix Dantes?

I don't get why he's so low on the meme list

>quick meme
Here's the answer. Don't think too much about it.

>Implying he'll have lines for them and not for random shit
3 lines for all Medusa variants, 1 line for her sisters and that's it

AoE NP, Quick

add crit damage to one of his skills and hope for a quick merlin soon

>1t attack up
>no crit absorb
>aoe np
>golden rule lol

My Memerlin looks strange.
Is he an easy mode as well?

Why would he have line for the sisters ? They were dead when he arrived.

Fix NP gain and Star Gen.
If you want him to be high tier: Give a special 50% atk buff in NP just like Gil, also release Quick Buffer Caster.

They're never going to release that Quick Merlin, they won't ever release something similar to Merlin.

Are you planning on grailing archer Helena?

There's a reason he's 9.5 on the memelist. He's a lot more flexible than merlin even, you could stick him in any team comp and do almost just as well as merlin

Never ending journey for QP and bronze mats

Newfag who rolled Merlin here, why is he deemed so broken? He seems to be like Waver but with a bigger focus on buffs that help with damage. Also, do the dailies drop eternal gears? I need them to get Merlin to lv 70.

Yes.I just need one more grail.

We're not that delusional. What we truly hope is a quick Tamamo

Give a new effect to his NP - bonus damage depending on the luck-stat of the targets.

Too complex.
Bonus damage against the non ally of justice.

Wait for Scathach (Caster)

they do.
I farmed 5 yesterday and ascended Okita to lvl 80

She probably used her illusion powers to taunt him with their images (ala Angra), showing how merciless she is and how doomed he is because if someone's willing to kill people they loved for no good reason then there's absolutely no way she's going to spare some random assassin no matter how much he begs. The original myth had Perseus getting chased out by Euryale and Stheno; maybe in this universe, their ghosts taunted him over how he's such a great and powerful hero for killing a defenseless woman.

Present day though, they'll probably try to bully him for favors like they do with Medusa ("Oh, my feet are so tired from walking. If only someone with winged sandals hadn't killed my precious Medusa, this might not have happened) and given what a sap Perseus was in Prototype, it will likely work.

What would a Quick Merlin even do beyond the 30-50% Targetable Quick Up?

Hitcount up.

crit damage up
targetable crit weight up
Star generation (like merlin NP)

Saturday dailies definitely drop Gears

It'd be funny if everyone assumed that they have a Kintoki/Shuten relationship going on when in actuality they genuinely loathe one another and Perseus is still pining for Andromeda (who, to add insult to injury, will just look like a blonde blue-eyed Medusa while possessing a nigh-identical personality)

How do I use memerlin effectively? I've only ascended mine once so far, do I just spam the attack buff and NP?

Considering the damage scaling on Quicks, 50% woulnd't even be enough to match bustermemers

Hitcount up to help the quick servants with bad np gen.

Which AP tier did you farm?

A passive that gives 8 stars a turn
A NP that generates 10-20 stars a turn (depending on overcharge)
A 30-50% targetable quick up with a 3k heal
A 30-50% party crit damage up skill like hans
And instinct for stars

That's a buster support then.

Kintoki and Shuten don't hate each other at all.
Shuten love to play with Kintoki and he wanted to apology for killing her.

Make it so that the buffs only work for quick cards.

>A passive that gives 8 stars a turn
how to buff zerkers in general

And? King/Queen trait applies to all rulers, like Scathach or Liz.

That's what I meant. They think, aw, shucks, Medusa will forgive him like Shuten did to Kintoki and Kintoki's sorry for underhandedly murdering her. When, no, Medusa utterly despises him for decapitating her and Perseus can't stop seeing the giant snake monster that almost killed him and turned his mother into a rape slave. And they keep fighting over Bellerophon; no dupe NPs here. There's only one to go around so they have to share or one of them has to die.

Increase Hitcounts, Lifesteal, Critical Damage up, Dodge/Invuln, all AOE.
QQQAB with Jack-tier NP gain.

Most quick units have both shit star generation and NP gain on their quicks and the easiest way to fix that is by having a skill that increases hitcounts like Musashi's first skill.
There's not exactly a lot of Quick focused defensive units either, so they'd need to provide that in the form of healing or Dodge/Invuln if not both.

>A passive that gives 8 stars a turn
Yay, I can play buster better now.

>free twice
lol

>limited Twice with 1% drop rate

How can we buff Golden Rule? People complain about Instict but Golden Rule is not very useful either.

This guy gets it.

Slap a flat NP charge onto it, or greatly increase the percentage increase because most units with it have garbage NP gain to begin with and it only pushes them from bad to passable as is.

It can be really good, sometimes...
Just increase the value and it's really great.

Memelin has a free prisma cosmos, the least they can do is give a star support a free twice

Guaranteed plus 20 (plus 30 if maxed) NP on top of NP gain buff and a few Crit Stars because shiny=Golden.

>Drake and Tesla with TWO NP charge skills
Tesla has galvanism but still

Finally got her, now I have every gold Lancer

NEWS!?

NP Interlude
Big Star absorb on Golden Rule and or Crit damage

Truly Evil

Where is all the Cleo fan art? I was told there would be more Cleo fan art come the rerun.

>Bad starting NP gain
Not exactly, I can only think of Robin as a servant with bad NP gain and Golden Rule, the others go from average to good

Enjoy.

The dangit ron paul artist doomed her with a curse of irrelevancy

haha no

Darius and Sumanai.

Is KH's fire mentioned anywhere or it's just gameplay thing?

Tesla a best.

Wait for CM4 or CM5 sometime in the next 10 years.

Maybe a literal death glare? It has a chance of instant death like other attacks.

Anything the servants do in their animations are canon.

Too bad, you get Jojo memes.

Remember the time when we had things like Elizabeth with Cu's stance?

FGO has done good things for my boy Robin

Ok, Darius's is bad while Sumanai's instead is like I said average, with his 2 NP gain buffs he can even recharge his NP bar with NPAA Crits
Though main problem is damage output to be fair

Fact: The ideal height for a king is 154 centimeters, no more and no less.

Mo-san Max!

Fuck off Memerlin.
Go find some other ten year olds to catfish.

>muh quick Merlin hurr Durr
Idiots, the real way to make quick viable again are via gameplay revamp
>1st increase star gen from quicks by at least 100%
>And/or at least make quick crit multiplier at least deal 50% more than Arts and Busters
>then update Crit stars system so that when you already got 50 stars(100% chance each card to crit) the excess stars from 51 to 100(which was useless in current gameplay) will then act like previous 50 ones, except that instead of crit chance, make it increase crit damage instead. With at least 10%(20% at most) CDI per stars and each card can get 10 stars each. Then viola! Quick memers can now have their own niche as crit quick since it's sure that quick team with star gen CEs(2030) will always make 60+ stars, not to mention more dmg and constant stars and NP gain from more crits, making someone like Evil cat be buffed indirectly and can now make use of their niche as Star generator beyond 50 stars.

DW would go out of business if they revamped the game mechanics again.

>Skill 1
5 turn CD, 100% Quick buff for one turn on target as well as 50% crit damage buff and 800% crit weight for three turns
>Skill 2
6 turn cd, Party wide evade for one turn with 50% NP gain and 50% crit star generation bonus for three turns
>Skill 3
Spends any crit stars generated so far this turn with varying effects depending on total amount. 7 turn CD.
0+ - Cleanse party debuffs and grant immunity to them for one turn
15+ - Partywide heal of 800 hp
25+ - Partywide defence buff of 20% for three turns
35+ - Partywide heal of 1000 hp and attack buff of 20% for three turns
45+ - Partywide Quick and crit damage buff of 50% for three turns
55+ - Partywide NP charge of 60% and 20% attack/defence buff for three turns
Effects stack with each level

>Noble Phantasm
Partywide guts and heal per turn for three turns. Overcharge generates crit stars, higher NP levels increase the heal.

Pretty much. Any buff to quick people can think of without revamping what quick does on a basic level and its bonuses is hilarious to read, since most of them would in fact just make buster stronger instead.

Quick became obsolete the moment stuff like 2030 and easy stars all over the place came about.

No really,they only need to release a Quick servant that can sustain team in a prolong fight AND buff them.
Its the basis for literally every broken support.
>Waver have def up,AoE stun and NP reduce
>Merlin have heal and team invul
>Tamamo have heal and NP reduce
All of the also have buff meant to increase allies attack.

What kind of king are we talking about? The type that dies pathetically and gets their kingdom destroyed, or the type that has a long and peaceful reign?

The ideal kind of king.