Pray for Vegas, unlike (You) and your rolls, they didn't hit the jackpot

Last week's Arena.

pastebin.com/gG2AC0ZC

>mfw I have both Azuras now

I wanna fuck Mae.

Maaaaarkuuu~
Please come back.

Get in line

Same except my regular Azura is -ATK and I have no idea what the PA one is but with how terrible her training is going I don't want to bother getting her to 40 to check. I'm sure my -SPD Inigo would perform way better than her anyway once I start training him.

>no response

Lyn

Good that they gave us a S++ tier dancer who can counter her and thundercuck right?

M I S T

My regular Azura's -Atk, too. -Atk/+Spd regular, +Atk/-Def for PA.

>AZURA'D
>WANT FUCKBOI INIGO

>Matches are against opponents between 688-698

>Good that they gave us a S++ tier dancer who can counter her and thundercuck right?

????

Only retards ever question how much jap whales actually spend.
It's always much more than any other, which usually more than makes up for their lower playerbase.

>S++
>and
Not even worth of a smug pic.

emulate the PSP port of Let Us Cling Together

People were saying in the last thread that armors we're shit on defense but IDK man, I got 10 (you)s with this as my defense team.

Proposal:
What if for the price of a high amount of resource, you got a guaranteed neutral IV version of an unit ? The unit is a unit you've seen and participated on a banner for, e.g if you missed spring you cant ask for a Bunnicina.

Im down to saving up 200 orbs or as many coins as they wish for just to get characters I simply couldnt get no matter how many rolls, in my case its Bunnila, its around the time I joined too.

How do you feel about this kind of system/mechanic ?

Is it okay to like her?

You guys have ALL of the dancers, right?

>Using orbs as currency
Ah yes, free P2W fodder to get to +10

>you got a guaranteed neutral IV version of an unit
no

If Gatrie was any other class he would've been GOAT in RD.

>294
>showing off a no bonus unit defense

>Warriors sold only 30% of it's stock.
(LOL

Shit castle

Whale spotted

t. tier 11

it's nuts how hard B!Cordelia dropped

Nope, f2p. Spotted the shitter who can't play without his dancers/mages/cavs and can't SI for shit.

IIRC she's quite rare in that range anyway. Especially since she was on a limited 3% banner

19 actually. I'm around the 680-690 area as well and it suffices. If that suffices for tier 19 and that's a big deal then you're probably a whale.

not really all you gotta do is abuse aether/galeforce

that range is pretty good I'd say. F2P can certainly go higher but I don't think many do

say that after she gimps your pity rate

>Limited availablity unit that got instantly eclipsed by even sub-optimal IV versions of a unit that has access to cav buffs and can be obtained for free if chosen
It is nuts, but not hard to see why.

Honestly I'd want:

-1 free roll per day on a pool of 3*-4*, could be like normal summons where you select your color or just entirely random from the entire pool

-Ability to "purchase" units at a certain availability (could be 1/month, 1/event like TT or Gauntlet); while it could even be a 5* unit normally, it'd be at 1* meaning you'd have to train them up and spend those feathers.

-More "free picks" like the CYL and Twitter poll ones. It could be voted by the community or just from a pool selected beforehand. These don't actually have to be amazing units, they could just be some rarer ones (the Twitter poll got us another Narcian, for example).

Really, just anything to break from the whole "you absolutely have to spend orbs and you have absolutely no control over what you'll get", even if it's just random shit.

I tend to use Zephiel, Hector and (insert bonus unit here) as well as a healer actually

WHAT DO THE COINS DO

How would you feel if you could +1 units everytime they reach 3000 merits?

So dead game ?

No GHB for 2 months
No FEH Channel
No Schedule
No Voting gauntlet
No use of sacred coins yet
No Solution to colorless orbs
No daily orbs

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Fuck no. I never got any of the other seasonal units, what would make this any different?

Even though Olivia gives me a fuck ton of boners and I want Azura as a green refresher, I'm perfectly content with Ninian and the regular Olivia.

Red mage flier with Goetia

WHEN?

>Ike used just as much as Reinhardt
B-but muh blue meta

Send feedback

>small sample

Ride the bike!

Too easy for good units and harder for less than optimal ones, so that doesn't seem too good.

>healer

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with her! Seeing her pretty smile fills me with joy! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! She is perfect in every single way to me! I love Felicia!

Kagero apparently makes great bait

Green seasonal Reinhardt to counter normal Reinhardt when

Ride the Bike!

Never got regular Azura, never got Ninian, and am taking a break from this banner after getting two Inigos simultaneously in case there's a Halloween banner.

People usually don't avoid teams where the bonus unit is the lead and not a pony

Is Kagero the rarest 4* unit in the game ?

What C slots do you run on each of those?

what the fuck
have you ever promoted a single unit

S-Rank the Bike!

I got 3 of them when pulling for Olivia, so...yes.

Thank, senpai.

I prefer that they give you rewards like TT for the total of HM that you have, i have around 120K in HM and still waiting that you can obtain sacred seals or special units for this

Ward on BK, Armor March on Amelia and Goad on Hector so nothing too special.

Yeah, I've promoted Reinhardt, Xander, Selena, Nino and Eirika.

I'm not rolling for Shitgure. Got everyone else and I'm happy.

lol not even gonna try. some youtuber used 700 orbs to get all of them with only having one of them twice. how people get +10 is a mystery to me, they gotta spend several thousands for just one team of +10 units.

>Selena
Do you like to lose user?

I like her and she had good IVs so I promoted her.

I see a lot of people with no Cains. I had zero Cains since launch until the Elincia banner came and I finally drew 5 of him.

>Want to roll nothing but reds during Elincia's banner
>Get greens and colorless
>Want to roll nothing but Green on Axezura's banner.
>Nothing but reds.
Hmmm. Sure am glad they purposefully fuck with certain color appearances.

Askr is my city

Got a +res PA.Olivia which B skill should i run guys i intend to keep DD

Poison strike
Escape route
Wings of mercy
Quick riposte
Guard

I want Inigo stupid gacha, why can't you give me green orbs
Anything I can do with him? Bladememes? Ambulance Shigure? He's -HP +ATK

Guard so you can win against unhone thundercuck with a DD seal

>training tower teasing me with all these Nephenees
Goddamnit, Nephenee banner again when? Preferably one where she doesn't share a colour with someone else

Wings of Mercy is usually the choice for dancers

Info tonight or bust at this point
Clarisse rerun ends in less than 40 hours yet no word on any kind of replacement Special Map
TT with less than 5 days left
New banner at reset to replace Deathblow
Riot if no info tonight

+Res, DD, Guard and Iceberg allows her to tank +Atk QP Moonbow Rein and kill him.
She's left with 8 Hp though, which would be prime time for ER but she dies without Guard.

>next banner she shows up on somehow winds up being Delthea, Reinhardt, Linde and her

She's fucking useless unless you're a whale for giving Wrath to everybody.
God shut the fuck up.

Not using healers is so foreign to me. But with an armor team that is expected to take hits I think it makes sense regardless.

Some people like having characters they like you fucking piece of shit

>muh e-sports
Who cares. I like her

What a fucking piece of shit
FUCK YOU

I got two Olivias. Both +Atk but one is -Res and the other one is -Def and I already have a +Atk Kagero. So I can safely fodder the -Res one for Distant Def,right?

>Playing a game to collect things you like when you have absolutely zero control on what you get.
Fucking. Retards.

"stop liking things you like"

You couldn't be more dumb than that, even if it's bait.

Kill yourself

.....the whole point of armour units is that they can take hits without needing a healer as backup.

You're not tanking anything with her Def anyway so might as well salvage her Res.

neck yourself raul

>Hey dude, I like collecting quarters, so I'm going to collect quarters from you.
>Actually, I'll be giving you change from not only the U.S.A, but change from every single currency in the world. I sure hope you get a quarter someday.
Fucking. Retard.

Well regardless there are plenty of times where they need to be healed to actually make it. They have optimal skills on them too, so a healer works for me.

Woah there son
You sound mighty angry on account of people wanting to collect a character they like.
Did you miss out on your waifu? It's ok to share your true feelings instead of hiding behind anger and trying to bully others.

You're fucking useless unless you're a whore for giving free blowjobs to everybody.
God shut the FUCK up

I got a Karel here that I don't really mind fusing away. Who wants Wo Dao? Or should I just save it for the future?

No, you are the retard. If you are not playing to use your favorites, you are doing it wrong. Thid "game" is a waste of time compared to any mainline entry.