ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/story/canadian-police-seize-islamic-state-flag-after-edmonton-terror-attack
youtu.be/eGuwJPepxFc?t=1m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=17WKOqQth-g
youtube.com/watch?v=CEvzFcqKbXw
youtube.com/watch?v=u1obTdLvPgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for best plane

First for Tomcat

Second for maneuvrable waifu

Third for best AC7 cover

hey fellow aces, i just noticed. when Dision got sublimated, he's still alive and the organic ai copy of him is also alive. does it mean that the actual person and its digital copy can live at the same time? regarding on Cynthia's case, i think she committed suicide? im not sure about her motives though

APPLY FULL THRUST
its creates a digital copy of that persons memory and personality from the point of copying and implants it into the Electrosphere, with the person surviving afterwards, so yeah they can co-exist

I should finally play the Oruboros routes but yeah I guess it isn't a transfer it's just a deal like in Soma where it makes copies

Man, when you use the tracking camera and manage to twirl and turn yourself just right so you land right behind an enemy plane and gun them down it's an incredible feeling

This buddy right here knows what's up.

I pretty much have my thumb glued to Triangle whenever playing AC games.

Only works in cockpit for me though, first person i get completely disoriented and third person feels off

I love doing it in third person. Dogfighting with it is fuccin fantastic

The only issue in third person is that there is no fixed gunsight, it makes deflection gunnery or some of the shots when holding triangle a chore

In cockpit and wonder woman mode you get the little plane -w- marker in the middle that works pretty well to aim with

Hey /aceg/ artists, I've got a suggestion for something to draw.

Anybody want to draw an Aurelian Tempest Mk. V in Stand Canyon colors? Also, give its squadron emblem that of a skylark? Pic not related of course, it's just something to make Brady think

>the arrowhead attacks with pixy
>using the tracking to hit the turn at the same time for perfect timing in the turns
>the satisfaction of seeing from the side of how close you and pixy can get to hitting in each other
ever since then ive always tracked targets because of how much better it simply looks

>prop shit
Sure I can do a Tempest, probably

Got a ref on the colours?

Something like pic related, but probably in a darker hue.

news.vice.com/story/canadian-police-seize-islamic-state-flag-after-edmonton-terror-attack
Canada should have banned muslim refugees from entering it.

While we are on the topic of art, anybody here have a high res wallpaper? I need something that 1440p or higher.
Thanks

i have many
heres one

Oh right the desert one, I always liked that, it looks great on the Warhawk

Expect something on the weekend as usual

Nice. Always could rely on you, Pilot user!

Well, I have this.

Why did I not have this one before? Thanks a lot

I want to dogfight Mobius 1 in a B-26

But it is true. And remember, Canada only operates CF-18 as its air force fighter jets. The last thing Canada wanna have is having muslims as majority of the fighter pilots

Curious, did you request something earlier?

the relevance the attack has to this general is about a relevant as this pic

Nope, that wasn't me. Actually, I requested something vaguely similar over a year ago but it was over at the Veeky Forums drawthread, and I believe it was never finished

>this country has fighters so clearly everything that happens in it is /aceg/ related
In other news, a swedish man who had his pumpkins stolen is getting revenge by filling them up with pig poop

Screw that. Biafran Babies in Strangereal when?

Anything similar to the Ace Combat soundtrack? Especially "heroic" tracks, like this
youtu.be/eGuwJPepxFc?t=1m19s

>MUH

Well, this is obviously cheating, but some of RR Type 4's tracks can definitely work in an Ace Combat setting.
youtube.com/watch?v=17WKOqQth-g

I wish they'd sell those internationally.

>1700+317
>maining anyone but Phoenix

Just be glad they didn't add Arkbird as a secret selectable.

>tfw died to the last ace in Diapson and now i have to do it all over again
Sometimes I wonder about the checkpoints

True aces even challenge the no-checkpoint sky

You don't get a checkpoint IRL either :^)

Meanwhile, somewhere in North Osea

>You've come to the wrong airspace buddy

Engaging an entire Air Wing of supersonic suicide drones would be fun.

Blackbird on suicide watch

Remove FOXHOUND
youtube.com/watch?v=CEvzFcqKbXw

get intercepted kiddo

>locks on to the Blackbird
yo buddy

Draken III where

To be honest I've wanted to try piloting those flying vodka jugs. Too bad ARMA's maps are too small for supersonic interceptors, and my rig can't handle DCS for some reason...

If the Draken wasn't sexy enough

>DCS
It's just the same shit optimisation from years back

Try Falcon 4 with the BMS mod you get a Fulcrum and a Harrier too that might run better for you

Windermerean tech made her sexier

Hmm, I guess I'll try that sometime. Thanks!

>spoiler
Too bad they also added shitty wings to the commander or whatever variant
I should probably watch it at some point though

>Falcon
All you need for the mod is the exe to install of the game. The exe is included in the Falcon Collection on gog or on the internet

Hey, puchiposting is forbidd--
>said post is about puchis getting vaporized by Pixy with V2
Nevermind, then

Yes, the command Draken has a weird set of sub-wings for aesthetic purposes. Grunt Draken IIIs are far better in design.
That said, There is a serious lack of art for the previous Windermerean VF, aka the not!F-104.

I didn't even catch on that it was an F-104. What episodes had flashbacks? I'd like to dig up some screenshots.
>turns out I deleted Delta from my drive
Well, that's telling of how I felt about the second half.

Around the time they explored Hayate's dad's involvement in the Windermere conflict in the backstory.

Got any pictures? I've not seen that one yet

>he keeps adding rocket launchers to the wingtips
Not again

But yeah that's cool I like these single engine looking VFs even if this one could do with a bit less rounded parts if that makes sense

MUTAT WALDE RAZGRIZ!

Well, I'll guess it's time to search for torrents. I hope there's a batch somewhere.

Here's a comparison of the two particular Draken frames. The grunt type is on the right.

It'd be funny if Kawamori adopted features from other F-104 variants, like the crazy VTOL box or the NASA test type.

Well, if you want to see the Sv-154 Svärd in action, prepare to be disappointed by its limited screentime.

Also, I forgot to mention how pronounced the relation between the SV-51 and the Svard is, a clear continuation of the Dornier-Sukhoi-IAI Anti-UN consortium.

I was planning on re-watching it sometime soon as a refresher for the movie. I'll just put it on half the monitor at x1.5 speed while I draw unless VFs are being shown.
I'm currently watching Macross 7 and, as much as I dislike the protagonist VFs, Diamond Force a best, Gamlin best boy, the soundtrack is awesome and it's damn fun.
>I was misled into thinking SV and Sv were separate things
Good catch. What was the manufacturer for the Galaxy fleet VFs? I don't know how to feel about:
>Flanker -> Starfighter -> Draken

IIRC the SV family of variable fighters were mostly sold to private parties after the UN Wars (remember the SV-51 in the Macross The Ride LNs?) or marketed to fringe worlds that either had no funds for other VFs, or were not part of the NUN. As for Galaxy's component, the design is definitely UN-based, and manufactured on their own SDF.

Replying again to agree on Diamond Force being a best. Gamlin kicks ass in all his incarnations. Watching him wreck Schnizel's shit in SRW Z2 was VERY satisfying

To be fair all VFs in The Ride were owned by private parties afaik (there are no translations, are there?). It does make sense the D-Su-IAI consortium would seek out other clients. I do wonder how they managed to stay afloat after the Zentraedi war.
The VF-27 was indeed and UN design, or rather a native Galaxy fleet one rather than a "mainstream" design.
>tfw in episode 9 he can't use his VF-17D so he gets into a VF-11C
>tfw he is as kickass as usual
That was a very nice way to put in the limelight a grunt suit that had so far been slaughtered at every chance.

I wonder how an MSZ-006 would look like in Gault team livery.

>Schnizel
The name is familiar, but google only delivers foodstuff.
I've never played SRW due to not having watched most shows they reference and not knowing what to play due to lack of knoledge about translations or timeline between games.
This weekend. I hope.

>Gamlin in the VF-11
Which is sad, seeing as how Isamu curbstomped physics in that old-timer. In the hands of a proper Belkan-trained squadron, the Thunderbolt can be a force to be reckoned with.

As for the consortium, the UN was probably more focused on getting all possible industry experts back together to aid in reconstruction and defense expansion efforts. It would probably be like the case with General Motors and Ford in Hitler's Germany.

Schnizel is from Code Geass, one of the MC's older brothers who wanted to enact world peace through a satellite base armed with both an orbital cannon and not!nukes.

>Spoiler
Yus

>It'd be funny if Kawamori adopted features from other F-104 variants, like the crazy VTOL box or the NASA test type.
That might be a fun exercise at some point

>watching while doodling
That just makes me wish there were dubs, I can't watch and not read the subs all the time

>SRW
I wish the new one was on a console I had, the Yamato shit looks fun, but no Macross in it

On the other hand the gameplay in the one I tried out a while ago was pretty standard beyond the nice battle animations, so you're not missing much there, but I also only played a few levels

Isamu was insanely good, too much for his own good, and was on active border patrol duties with occasional skirmishes. On the other side, the 7th Macross fleet was a migrant fleet that is implied not to have encountered any enemy in 7 or 15 years (it's stated in M7 that it launched in 2038, but Macross 21, Galaxy, launched in 2031 and iirc the colony launch map in Frontier shows 7 departing in 2030).
The only thing I really like about Code Geass were the early Knightmares. The rest was just that it was enjoyable to watch and poke fun at with my sister.
I've gotten to the point where I can get the gist of what they're saying by ear. I couldn't translate any of it and I would look a the subs from time to time, but still: send help.

>Kawamori adapts the rumored German Twin Starfighter variant
Oh goodness, that would be a sight.

>SRW subs
Well, the latest SRW, V, has an english release. No chance of dubs, though.

>Early knightmares
The Burai was decent, for being a Sutherland copy. The Gekka clearly outpaces it, though.

>Isamu's experience
The NUNS really needs to improve their training regimen for standard pilots.

For the subs I was refering to anime, not SRW. I suppose a good chunk of the series lacks voice acting, so my lack of moonrune reading knowledge would prevent me from getting it.
I'm not oposed to fan-translations.

The guys on /m/ have more material regarding that. I think you can ask them.

new story when, fapfic user?

>standard pilots
That goes for most sci-fi air forces, but I suspect half the time it's because it's easier to just write grunts that pilot badly over someone that pilots really damn well in a sea of decent pilots

>twin
Oh boy, I'm trying to imagine that transformation mess. Again perhaps one day

Alpha on the PSX has a fan translation and it seems to work.
Albeit the SRW thread generally suggested the translated GBA games since those had official releases IIRC, but those are all original IPs, so if you just want SRW mechs to fight eachother without any other series, that's your lot

That reminds me, SRW J has a fan translation that has 'debatable passable' quality. It lacks any Macross material, unfortunately, but shredding Lunarians in that fighter plane from Tekkaman Blade, or the Layzner Mk II is a fairly close experience.

Also, imagine a twin-boom VF.

There you go Tom, but I felt that just clipping the elevators was a bit too little so I made an F/A-18 S/MTD

>twin boom
That could work fairly easily though because that gives a lot of room to store the legs or arms in the boom

>Vampire VF

A Sea Vixen VF would be both weird and awesome because of the off-center cockpit.

What the fuck, Battlefront 2 just got a multiplayer update

Yeah that would be cool too

I think the twin-booms would be in the hands of the Su-IAI-Do consortium.

Hell, give em the EE Lightning for the lulz.

>EEL
You need to stop giving me ideas here

Kaname Buccaneer.
In a Brewster Buccaneer or Blackburn Buccaneer.
With a pirate livery. I dare ya.

>Fortune Hunters VFs
>A Pandora Macross
>Just going on pirate adventures accross the galaxy
Might as well post the PotC sounding part of the soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=u1obTdLvPgQ

>brewster
You madman

No need to imagine.

Many vainglorious attempts were made on the path to fighter perfection. To deny their existence is tantamount to treason.

I mean, the Buffalo was a decent fighter for its time and theatre of operations, after all! Too bad you can't say the same for Buccaneer...

>Ve-88
And of course the not!Belkans will get away with the twin boom!

The Fatman looks like a decent maritime patrol craft, at least.

The Buffalo along with the Fiats was raping the Soviets on the Finnish front if anything

I really like this stupid pirate idea now though

Damnit guys if you're gonna do german markings don't cross the Swastika with the WW1 cross, use the WW2 Balkenkreuz.

I like that Ju-88/Dornier tier cockpit though

There's a ton of unused designs in that artbook.
I'd like to draw some original VFs someday, but that will have to wait at least for the weekend.

I wish they animated more heavier Variable Frames. The Invader and Konigsmonster were excellent designs. Just Imagine a Variable 'V' Bomber. or a Variable PEACEMAKER

The only people who think pirate pilots are a bad idea are Slash and UN!Edge. They're just jealous of Walküre's income

The Königs Monster is top tier and it looks comfy as fuck in fighter mode and I want one

Although I personally think anything larger than a fighter doesn't really need the transforming part, and I've never seen the König do Batroid, so that mode feels completely unnecessary given that it's just an artillery piece

Now you kinda lost me, but yes, air/space piracy is the best kind

>Now you kinda lost me
Walküre's parent agency is basically a PMC like SMS, so they can be considered 'pirates' if we go by Infinity's definition.

>Konig
As far as I remember, Frontier's Canaria Bernstein had her Monster in Battroid mode a couple of times, although I don't remember if it was limited to the movies.

>connexion struggling hard
A Destroid VF would be the most likely designs.
Well, if people have requests for this weekend, feel free to ask. Seems we're doing a VF promo.
The Destroid mode (the König and similar models don't have a battroid mode) appeared in Frontier.
>larger than a fighter
The elefant in the room says hi.

Damn, these concept pics look like Protodeviln VFs if anything.

And a B-2 variable bomber? Sign me the fuck up.