/ggg/ - Guilty Gear General

Elphelts edition

Previous thread: Beginner's Guide: docs.zoho.com/writer/published/3s2nhd0dcc35f4f504b4f91707d369ee87b9f

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/guilty_gear

Make lobbies, have fun. When making a lobby, please mention region, platform, and how long you plan on keeping it open. And don't play on wifi.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1123075/0502c05e69/
streamable.com/qc2gi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=IXP0kc9Sry8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck this shitty thread

Sleep through the EU hours.

I don't know if it'll actually help but this bottle filled with warm water feels pretty good against my neck.

How do you deal with people who mash their fastest normal after a blockstring and hit you when you try to move back in to do another

dont move back in and just frametrap them from out of the normals range

gunflame

you learn frame traps and spacing

What if i dont have gunflame

Start using Sol

Ill keep that in mind
My spacing is ok, but when i have to start applying pressure i fall apart

Monday EU hours are tough.

exhentai.org/g/1123075/0502c05e69/
Fresh off the oven boys, shit got scanned only a few hours ago

But user my family is here I can't read that

streamable.com/qc2gi

>random kidnapper in a wifebeater has a conventional pistol in the first panel of the first page
>being able to find a gun as a civilian in GG
>even needing a gun as a civilian in GG
Sorry, I know. But my autism as a lorefag requires me to at least has to point that out.

All I get is a picture of a panda

>he can't get past sad panda

You must be 18 or over to post here

What do you mean?
I'm 28

I love Elphelt!

Nice Elphelts, OP!

PAGE 10
A
G
E

Johnny is honest

Sol is more honest

Axl is the honestest

When's testament

After Order Sol

after Bridget

After justice

after Akuma

After Kliff

after ABA

After Zappa

after robo ky

Again fuck jack-o players who pick a color and lock on a stage that camouflage their characters, houses, and minions

how do i play ramlethal

learn the combos+set ups, turn off your brain, autopilot, win.

Eat chocolate

Enjoy feet and/or delicious brown enough to spend twice as much time as almost every other character in the game learning how to play her.

Is this a joke?

i like her shark teeth

Not to mention that you probably gonna spend all that time to play a character that is probably anti-fun for you and for your opponent. Some people might find ram fun but that's a very small minority

No, but I should have added you'll also need to work harder for your wins and should probably just learn Johnny if you want a more technical character.

You wish

Ramlethal doesn't have to work any harder than the guy in front of her defending. In fact I'd argue she has to work less.

>Baiken
Yes...YES YES YES

Work less my ass with those trillion hit microdash corner carry combos. Characters like Sol/Ky/Slayer don't have to put in near as much effort to get comparable damage and don't have to rely on shit like sword setups.

>baiken
no thanks, i'm not interested in womanlets

5'4 to 5'6 is about average height for Japanese women. May being 5'2 is womanlet status though.

>tfw 5' 6'' white male
Haha...

there's more to fighting games than combos you blazblue player

how can you not like shortstacks

According to wikipedia the average female height in japan is 5'2

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

>execution is the only skill
Once you reach mid level play execution matters considerably less when it comes to ranking your skill. This is because at mid level everyone is expected to be able to do their combos/set ups. Execution is overrated when it comes to determining skill. The most skillful execution you will see in GG is being able to convert in rare situations. A Sol who can consistently confirm CH gunflame into high jump IAD>j.P>etc is showing off more skill than a Ramlethal who has sat in training mode for ages doing her microdash combos.

Ramlethal is the closest you get to a blazeblue character

wtf am i supposed to do with this

Nigger

who you talking to

GG's pretty good at keeping heights consistent with the visuals, even with the more unnatural ones like Potemkin being 8'0 or Faust being 9'3.

Most of the male cast of GG is around 5'11 to 6'3. Bridget being the shortest at 5'2 (although he's also 12 in X2 so that's most likely different now). A good example would be the height difference between Sol and Ky, with Sol being 6'1 and Ky being 5'10.
>tfw taller than most of the male GG cast
>tfw 6'4
Huh, the more you know. Thanks for the correction, user.

socal pc room started
come and play

While on the topic of height, ABA is the tallest female GG character at 5'7.

Although if you want to count Justice's profile in GG1, she's listed as 7'7. Accuracy is difficult to be certain of because it's unclear how much of her body was armor plus the fact that she could grow to the size of a Megadeth class Gear.

How do you guys hold your stick?

I'm finding it physically difficult to hit the 7 position during complicated motions, like 214754 (IAD tatami). It's tough to hit the 7 while doing the motion fast enough without moving my whole arm a bit.

>7'7
How can other gearlets even compete?

I tried smoking weed and playing Jam and I couldn't stop thinking about her panties. So I looked up some hentai and had one of the best faps in a long time.

thats cool man

Oh I forgot that Kliff is 4'10, but that's due to old age. His height when younger was 5'10.

Put the space inbetween

clips.twitch
.tv/TameAlertPangolinUWot

between pinky and ring

Away page 10

link me to the rev 2 torrent

I hold it the way gootecks showed in this video, although I've modified it a bit because I guess my hands are too big. If you use this grip IADs might feel a little weird until you realize you should be using your thumb to do them.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXP0kc9Sry8

find it urself u bum

Good news, if there's any ECPC guys on now I made a full recovery and will host a ECPC room in about an hour.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Yup, that looks like the grip I'm using. In fact I might have watched that video when I got my stick, haha.

I think my thumb has trouble pushing the stick up to 7. I don't have much trouble doing a basic IAD with 754, but I often miss the 7 when I'm doing bigger motions like 214754 or 6321473

I injured my left arm when I was 9 and it's difficult to play 2p side or backdash on the 1p side. I use my forearm for that motion, but I found that most sticks are too sensitive. So I increased the tension spring which made it harder on my fingers as a whole.

Life is complex.

>getting mad about ky
>best character to play in the game

So I'm having some fun with MOM mode in Rev2, but I don't understand what qualifies as a "Boss" enemy for Bracelet of Fighting Spirit.

What the hell is MOM mode anyway?

a lot more shitters online in guilty gear compared to blazblue. what are these people doing using stylish mode online? It's not even a challenge since they never block my oki.

Sounds good

I have no idea

RPG Mode?
You level up, equip things that affect your stats, and equip some extra actions.

The ECPC room is now open. I'll try to keep it open for as long as possible, but I will have to close it at 10:30PM at the latest.
Room ID: j658

Sounds wack but I guess its fine for casual play

I played it when I thought the game was ded because ranked was empty since I didn't realize all the players were in rooms. It's a decent introduction to the cast.

>Bought Rev 2 last week because it was on sale on PS+ and I've always wanted to play
>Raven felt really promising to me
>Look up way to generally play him which looks like it's just Okis with Orb and IAD after knockdown and do a couple Combo missions
>Try using him against my first lobby match
>Go 2-1 and leave the cabinet
>Guy I was playing with whispers me "Do you play any real characters, why'd you quit?"

Is Raven a toxic character? I just like his command grab combos and that he can gain more damage by doing certain moves.

Why did you quit?

PLAY A WEAL CHAWACTUH

Because it got up to 12f of lag and I wasn't having that shit anymore and I know it's not my connection.

Character of choice for tier whores, try hards, trannies and furries

>Is Raven a toxic character?
nah he just has a very strong very straightforward gameplan, ignore babbies like that kid and just play him if you like it
fuck ignore everyone who cries about your character choice, they're all diapers/bitchmade shitkids

So with respect to online play, do people actually play for fun even in these casual rooms?
Because I hardly see people swap so it just feels like they're going full tryhard on mains they've already spent god knows how many hours on...

Winning's cool and all but that's got to be the most horendously boring way to play.

Raven is easy to play, allows people to play dumb, autopilot and steamroll bad players. So scrubs will complain.

>diapers
don't use this word

getting better with my main is fun for me

improving with one's character of choice is fun for people, it's a lot harder to see that improvement if all you do is bounce between characters

Seems like ranked would be a good place for that, or if you were losing a lot in the casual online room, you know?