/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/7

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi
twitter.com/MgLucario_game/status/914793453871140864
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/d/�Îގ��Ҏݎ����ݎ����������Ďގێ��� (�ڎ��ގ��ݎĎ�)
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/d/�ώ��Î����ώ����� (�ڎ��ގ��ݎĎ�)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he STILL uses isabelle

Nerf Sybil and PDK will be fine.

i hate dragon niggers so fucking much

Sibyl nerf never ever, keep crying.

Just a reminder that D-Shift will survive every expansion and will only get stronger as the meta slows.

Give me a shadow deck to play

Remember Aggro Forest? Me neither.

who /bullying forest/ here

Atomeme or bust

just went on a 11 winstreak with this

Preach brother

My dirt rune for anti ungasword mission. There are a lot of dirt consumers in the deck so make sure so you use them wisely instead of blindly dropping telescope for draws. Save dirt for golem against ambush decks

No you idiot.
They nerfed Snow White to make sure Haven is not super cancer in the future forever

/ourguy/

>Win 3 as sword
>throw together aggro sword
>go first all three games
>win all three games by t6
So this is the power of royals.

pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi missing in the OP once again. Don't copy paste a shit OP next time.

I use isabelle with daria sleeves to trigger people

I went Mid Sword (Mars + Romeo) to go against a lot of aggro decks like Forest and Aggro Sword/Blood. It has been working really well.

Thought you guys said Mars sucked? She definitely fucks a lot of early pushes.

>trying to justify preemptive nerfs

You're just as bad as Cygames.

not bad

>ephemera into double juliet round table

And you are a shitter for thinking Snow White was not bullshit pre-nerf

>Sword players taking time with their turns as if they actually take any effort whatsoever

Enjoy your victories
Maybe one day KMR will have a brain stroke and print a cheap and efficient set of anti-face-molester cards to gas all ungabungas

Pre-nerf snow white was the most pushed 2 drop in this game ever. Activates dogs (still does), trades into 2/3s and lives, trades into a 2/1 AND 2/2 and lives, and the only good answer to it is blackened scripture. It's still being run even after the nerfs since dragon and sword are running a lot of 2/1s now.

that's why they gave aegis support by adding aether wing

Me.

Who said Mars sucks?

thinking...

How's Wild Golem playing out?

The art in this expansion is top notch.
In terms of art it has to be SL > DE > TotG > RoB > Standard > WD

Has jewgames ever nerfed a lego that has alternate art from a precon deck? I doubt they can because the animated legos are unvialable.

AE is probably the strongest lego from the first wave of precons and she was never touched despite being the best 3 drop in the game until pre-nerf grimnir. They also haven't touched Dorothy, Albert, Nep, or Aegis, so I doubt they're doing anything to SIbyl.

Not him, but he's decent in this meta. If fast aggro goes back to mid-range his effect may then be too weak.

/svg/ said.

>Dead 3 drop
>Useless 2/3

She's not going to be used in Aggro Sword for sure. But Midrange and Control? She's really great there.

>dragon nigger takes 30 seconds to decide if he should turn 2 ramp or not

Sybil is Dragon's Albert, they're probably never gonna touch her since the whole Dragon class depends on her.

Scyther kill Imp
Sibyl
Unica
Your move ungatard.

twitter.com/MgLucario_game/status/914793453871140864
Eachtar Tyrant Atomeme
Works surprisingly well

None of those were even close to the level of broken overvalue that Sibyl offers
It's necessary at this point

I absolutely can't beat DShift as anything besides fast aggro. This is just ridiculous.

Golem is great. Best 5 drop available to dirt.

ill save this for later
got any nep decks?

it decides the whole match's flow!

Just Mainyu and White Tiger, bro.

I don't think I've ever had more fun playing this game

Forest worth bothering with? I notice a huge drop in usage in ranked.

Now that they run Chimera you just can't do anything. They can even out tempo you with Chimera and Golems in the midgame. If you aren't playing Aggro Blood/Forest/Sword, you are just fucked.

he dropped baha..

>against aggro sword
>play yurius
>they concede
ez

they take their art from rage of bahamut you retarded newfag, rating them by expansion order is completely meaningless.

Golem is very good vs forest and ungasword. Runic guardian, levi and piercing rune help you keep their board under control before golem comes to town for a clean sweep.

It is back to shit tier. As I suspected before the cards are good but not enough to overcome the powercreep.

I only play Haven, Shadow and Blood.

Have swordfags just completely cut Mars from aggrosword lists? I swear the last 5 games I played vs Aggro sword they always round tabled into double Juliet.

Mars, Daria etc are all new art

Mars was never played in Aggro Sword. Mars is a Midrange card. Also, the entire point of playing Round Table in Aggro is so it pulls 2 Juliets.

Mars is meme tier.

The current aggro sword lists just run Juliet as the 3pp commander. Round Table will always draw Juliet unless they already drew them.

>oh hey a cool new 5pp spell for commander craft
>its just used in aggro to pull even more storm
fuck this gay craft i just want to play proper midrange and control

Do we know when the new leaders will come?
Do we have to wait until next expansion or should I stockpile my starforged packs until they've changed the loot?

The new Daria is from RoB as well.

I love my new waifu.

Has the meta settled down? Whats the new cancer right now?

Mars is not a good card in practice, in my experience. The fact it needs to stay on the board in removalverse just doesnt cut it.

She loves you too!

>5PP summon 2 2/2s with Storm
>Juliet is a strictly better novice trooper not that it matters since Sword runs 3x of both
>Perseus being a 1PP commander along with Juliet means centaur vanguard is almost always activated now

Welcome to the storm meta friend.

>Sword card that interacts with its board (CLASS IDENTITY)
>3hp, removed by every single removal in the game

>Dragon card that interacts with its board
>5hp, cant be attacked, cant be removed except by using 2 damage spells or a full removal

Cygames has no fucking clue what sword is even about nowadays, they just know that fujos love albert so everything has to revolve around him

>turn8 dshift into dshift into chimera 20 damage
dshift cost increase when? the guy literally played 10 spells.

aggro sword

How many 1pp you guys put in royalstorm? Should I cut ninja trainee?

Help me perfect this deck /svg/

The theme is heal spam on top of removal.
I'm sure it can be upgraded, i want the minimal amount of self burn if possible.
I probably need some card draw, mostly for followers so staircase seems kinda tempting, temptress vampire could fit.

PDK Dragon, super ultra mega turbo hyper unga Sword.

Most Sword cards are evaluated on the basis of 'how does this help me hit face faster?'

Perseus, Vanguard, Quickmemer.

>the only way to brick round table is to draw 2 juliets which means you get to play both on 5 anyway
loving every laugh

They won't change the SL card pool, they will just be pulls in the next set. My only hope at this point is that after a certain amount of time they will just sell them, like the old rewards sleeves.

If you're running 3x palace fencer and 3x Princess vanguard then you want at least 10 1 drops. Most lists run the full 12 that is a playset of Perseus,Ta-G, Vanguard, and trainee.

PDK is the biggest cancer by far

Dragonniggers are trying to deflect to sword as the only cancer and it's despicable

Insidere here
Current nerf proposals are
>PDK
>HP increased to 6
>No longer unable to be attacked in Overflow

>Juliet
>4pp
>cost decreased by 2 if another commander is played

>Ephemera, Angelic Slacker
>Hp increased to 5
>no longer gains ambush

Perseus is better than Ninja Trainee.

Dont forget that
>It's too early to judge the meta!
>Dragon is fun and not oppressive
>You can easily counter Jabberwock summoning 21 storm damage
>Nepthys counters dragon so it cant be tier 0!

Maybe they'll finally nerf how cancerous dragon is. Most played class and highest winrate but cygames thinks they're "perfectly fine and balanced"

Mars is not for aggro. Never was. She is very good in midrange/control/fortress/Otohime decks though. I use her a lot there and she's really good. Probably the 2nd best Legendary Sword got. Barbarossa is a close 3rd, but he's one-off in a deck.

No, they are not.
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/d/�Îގ��Ҏݎ����ݎ����������Ďގێ��� (�ڎ��ގ��ݎĎ�)
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/d/�ώ��Î����ώ����� (�ڎ��ގ��ݎĎ�)
So far only alternate legendaries from Set 2 Prebuilds (except Albert) and spells and amulets from DE onward are original.

Rate the expansion so far

>nobody gives a shit about perseuses ability
>he is only used as a trigger for centaur and juliet
lamo the city of commandercraft

>all these broken shits
>somehow snow white is unacceptable

I forgot about Aldos. His leader card has original art too.

Damn, Atomemes has a higher winrate that Neptits. What's wrong with this meta?