wao ramlethal is a whore

*jives*

whos the easiest char to use in jive

Play dark souls, fighting games suck.

Is this the jive prototype?

youtube.com/watch?v=BsHHi_79vh0

why did you post that again

people always mention Bison

You have 30 seconds to post a worse designed fighting game character than ramlethal. El Fuerte excluded.

unironically

I can't, Ramlethal is just that bad.

kappa group-think

Carl

How do I get a Cammy gf?

i can't do cr.lk cr.lk xx CA with gief no matter how many times i try.

should i just give up on the character?

Are you brown?

No I'm white but I do play Rashid.

>enter japanese walmart
>see this

Seth

Why is Cammy so wide?

Jack-O, houses that spawn tiny enemies that attack you, WEW. her ass is nice at least.

give up on that combo, you don't need to be able to do that

UNIEL had respectable character designs until they put in a skimpy loli with a shrill voice

Why don't more people play/watch fighting games?

Aside from LOLCAPKEKS why aren't more people receptive to FGs? Right now 300,000 people watching a couple of shooters, a point and click game, and a card game. But fighters, even the most popular ones, get barely any views. Why doesn't anyone care?

That's clearly a boy.

I hope you have a good time playing/watching/discussing fighting games today /fgg/!!!

she has a big cannon strilke effect

thicc

Rashid is a cheap whore, i knew it.

>enter japanese walmart
>move things around in the shelf
>take picture for epic /fgg/ XD

average twitch viewership is usually a reflection of a game's overall pc playerbase

Our meme.

Fighting games are much harder to get to a competent level.

>loli
i don't see the problem?

PC players are so pleb in 2017, no better than console players.

What does Urien's Gill costume look like when he activates V-Skill?

i can't remember the last time i had a good time discussing fighting games

Its always been this way who cares many people only enjoy watching losers get btfo and not get any money for their efforts.

>being this gay

Because you average twitchtard see's high level fighting game play, immediately complains that everyone is just spamming fireballs/combos then goes back to watching Pub.

Watching fighting games is complete shit unless it's at the highest level

What's Japan's equivalent to Walmart?

why do you think people say fighting games are niche

I don't get it, why do people hate that guy?

why is redditski allowed to post here?

Complex mechanics that are pretty different from other modern games. 1v1 puts more pressure on the person and means they can't use it as a way to goof around with friends

Really though all it takes is one game being a hit and then boom. Of course with that usually comes a bust, which is why I like the FGC being more about steady growth over a long period, it is more secure.

Sol Badguy is the next guest character for tekken 7
Screenshot this.

Played against this retard in IV, he wasn't nearly as bad in that game.
Sure he was a laggy blanka main but atleast he didn't play like a fucking bot.
The fuck is wrong with the guy?

Warmart

>tiny tiny girl
>tiny tiny picture
lolis blown the fuck out

why cant it be a cute girl instead? noel vermillion makes most sense, her drive animates similar to tekken already

i dont hate him, its just funny that he's been playing ranked karin for nearly two years and has never progressed past doing fullscreen ressenhas and ending every string with ressenha

God t7 faces are so ugly.

You would hate him too if you were higher than him.
His shitty laggy random playstyle has a tendency to be so unpredictable that even the lose to him from time to time.
Also the guy grinds at all times, if you are EU sometimes you get him 3 times in a row, truly maddening to play against him...

Warumato

Akuma is pretty fine in t7

this dude had the dumbest and laggiest blanka in sf4

There is none. Superstores as the west knows them are non-existant in Japan. You have grocery stores and you have speciality stores, the closest you get to them overlapping is in konbenis and that's still a far cry from a Walmart.

There's photos of Kamiya from Platinum going all fanboy in a Walmart taking pictures with produce and cleaning supplies because the idea of Walmart is such a novel concept to him.

I just wanna draw girls punching, hugging, and kissing each other

Ya know, standard fighting game stuff

Mobas, card games, and first person shooters are all very easy to learn and get into. They don't require years of practicing execution to master. A fighting game is really complicated by comparison to those types of games.

Apologize

Draw men instead please

>years of practice
nice meme

can't wait for season 3 lads

post a less pixelated image first

Because I wanna roman cancel pauls and meme with devil kazuya vs dragon install Sol.

Is this Sakura? Link

neighborly reminder SF4 literally saved fighting games and SFV shitters are literally killing fighting games

Is Cammy good for beginners

just look at the game lmao

Is he actually evil enough to fit like Akuma and Geese?

A catastrophic first impression.

>Sakura

looks way more like her classmate that appeared in her Alpha winposes

Naoto. Enhancer shouldn't exist

This will never EVER happen
I will insert all of my arcade sticks into my asshole and stream every second of the butthole stretching it causes to you guys if it does.

None Capcom developers are not making games good enough that anyone would want want to play them....thats what you are saying. SHOTS.

actually yeah she is especially if you need an intro to getting B L A C K E D

Akuma isn't as evil as Kazuya or Geese

Elena in jive when

Play Dictator
Nah, but since he's a bounty hunter technically it can be something as ridiculous as Jin putting a 7 digit bounty on Kazuya.

Why are they so popular?

Theres only room for one brown qt in a SF.

divekuicks

It's a meme but it's true. I mean, okay maybe not years, but If you ever want to go to tournaments and place top 8 in anything it'll take a really long time unless you're some kind of savant.

Compare this to Hearthstone where all you need to understand is tempo (board control) and value (mana curve) and then build a deck that min/maxes these given the cards available. There's no execution to master, nothing technical to learn. Just grind ladder and respond to shifts in the meta.

Or compare to League. All you need to understand is what items do what, which items to buy, what heroes do, and you need to coordinate with your team. Granted, last hitting is a mechanic that takes practice but that's it. That's the only timing-based thing to learn in the entire game.

PUBG and every other shooter like Overwatch, CS, etc, are a matter of map awareness and/or counter-picking, or in PUBG's case, pure fucking RNG and a lot of patience (fuck that game, seriously).

Cammy is blonde, Japan loves Rashid

honest rushdown archetype

t. Akuma apologist

you still have to learn spray control and how to use nades in cs if you want to get to an intermediate level. it requires more work to get intermediate in fgs, but low level mashing in fighting games is just as basic as running around and shooting guns

>crying about Fuerte

I'll never understand this meme.

>df+2 JC combos
I'd play this

I get my dose of mortal Kombat from my man Tobias already, those matches last less time than I do in bed, boy. That's why.

If an evil guy from ArcSys got in who would it be? Justice? Testament? Raven? Hazama/Terumi/Susan? Sho? Shadow Labrys?

low level mashing in fighting games doesnt get you wins though whereas any scrub can get a kill in fps

The other Valentines.

>but If you ever want to go to tournaments and place top 8 in anything
because the only reason mobas or FPS is popular is because every single player wants to place in an MLG competition. you're retarded.