pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Workshop for Warhammer 2 hasn't been enabled yet but will be. Manually installing mods still works.
Some nice little mods (better camera, resized lords, climate battles, thicker dust, bigger units):
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9AaipzJB6FeWk5KRy1UVXVpMTg

This thread is HISTORY

Is warpstone armor as strong as the tooltip makes it out to be?

I WANT TO CONFEDERATE WITH MOMMY BUT SHE WON'T DO IT

Saga when?

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

QUEEK WAS WEAK

First for QT

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaAaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh~

SEND LOU IE

LOVE ETERNAL!

She seems really nice and trustworthy

Alright so according to a ledditors analysis of the map:
>Old world campaign has nothing removed from it
>Skavenblight and Hellpit are added to the old world
>Lahmia will be added (I assume the currently unused vampire faction "The Silver Host" will be occupying it)
>Naggarond and Ulthuan are a bit condensed
>Turtle Islands are definitely removed so teclis will need a new home
>Albion is removed again
>Western part of Naggaroth also seems to be removed
>Southern half of Southlands is removed.

Any chance we get this as a Halloween DLC?

>Red zone for unique building

THIS ISN'T RIGHT THAT WAS OURS

Pic related when?

Pleasantly surprised hell pit was added.

>Southern Half of Southlands removed
goddammit why

I'm trying to imagine if something will happen when you open the diplomacy panel with Queek and talk to Belegar

Think that's bad? The Black Citadel of Anlec requires a level 5 settlement in an uninhabitable province.

Because there's nothing important there. It's just random lizardmen and a place for queek to be since eight peaks isn't in the vortex campaign.

*runs his necromancer lord in front of your line of sea guards*

>Southern half of Southlands is removed.
I'd say the golden tower & teotiqua are further than halfway down, unless they've shifted stuff considerably.

why are my units randomly exploding when fighting skaven and loosing half their HP?

SEN LOUISZZ

Skaven can blow up their units when they're at half HP.

Yeah there's only like one province and some islands below the Golden Tower.

It goes a bit more south than just half of the southlands. Golden Tower is in according to the leak

CA didn't even add unique lines between Tyrion and Teclis, you think they'll add one for Queek and Belegar?

Cuz Skaven can explode their own units when in 50% HP

For the love of god can someone upload a camera mod please

I hope they don't completely remove the Naggarond deserts. That shit is sweet.

>huge amounts of water
>no naval battles
>shit sieges
>extremely quick micro intense esport battles with very little strategy
>terrible campaign gimmick
>stacks coded to spawn where your armies are not when a ritual is started = anti campaign strategy
>casual features put in place to make sure its impossible to lose a campaign
>lazily teleport your army across the map to do missions
>lazily spend money to create armies that are teleported into the enemies territory that will attack the enemy for you
>no formations
>terrible sharpness filter
>pulling ladders out of your ass
>no banners or musicians
>diplomacy screen banter does not match who they are talking to or where they are at half the time
>optimization is far worse than the first game

nice game fantasy babs

losing*

a man can dream, r-right ?

ARABY WHEN? I WANT TO CRUSADE THEM MYSELF NOT SEE THEM ALREADY PACIFIEDsal

>spend food to get to 7 menace from belows charges
>start the battle with 6 charges
????????

>tfw we are losing the tower of joy aka fortress of dawn

RATS GET OUT

Does playing as Morathi make your faction ok with Chaos corruption? If not I don't see much reason against just playing as Malekith and sending in an army to nothin personnel her as fast as possible.

Conveniently, that would mean Queek's starting location has fallen off the map, allowing him to start in 8 peaks.

However, the main reason I'd be happy is those high elf cunts on that trio of islands in the south east will be gone. Thank fuck for that.

meant for

r8 m8, don't h8 - updated version with some of the suggestions from the fine people of /twg/
Loremaster has the ring which has a spell that's a bit stronger than spirit leech + 3 points put into spirit leech

thanks

Malekith and his mother also don't have unique lines

It's depressing how for all that, historical games are worse.

I will never buy another. They're just the same man on horse shit rehashed every game,

remove bolt thrower, add in another Star Dragon

Then again IIRC Belegar can't initiate diplomacy with Skarsnik and vice versa so they'll probably do that with Queek

>Not keeping the bolt thrower for maximum meme screens after a Skaven battle.

what doyou mean remove?

In the mortal empires campaign?

>still no mult campaign with more than 2 players
>skaven corruption gives away the position against players
>mannfred still nerfed

can you stop defying the noble bretonnians with anime pls. thanks

You benefit from chaos as mommy

> muh optimization
It runs better than the first one. Fuck, you are making me hate historyfags. I've loved both since I was a small lad. But you make me hate history. You are worse that cock cancer! I spit at you, and curse your existence! BE GONE

so temple of skulls is in the combined map so I guess they're not cutting that from the map?

no
indeed

Also in this campaign, rats are gone, delves are reduced to one faction and one city, Mazda is down to three cities and welves are killing kroq-gar. Sudenburg and New World Colonies are massive and so is Teclis's empire in Lustria.

Maybe swap out two sea Guards for Phoenix guard for some AP anti lagre.

Patch when ? Hotfix when ?

I tested that out and anti large isn't needed due to two factors.
Large fuckers are easy to hit with dragon breath. Secondly, LSG is anti large. It's not AP, but it's enough. I have a my loremaster for sniping big threats anyway. More arrows and more swordmasters turned out to be better overall.

Why are people like you still here anyway? Do you seriously think that after fantasy they are going to shit out some historical game that's acceptable to you?

Why don't settlements change appearance anymore? I don't get CA's fetish for removing minor yet flavourful shit like this all the time.

Carry on then, I guess.

Fuck off fantasyfag, history was here before you and it'll be here after you

This seriously made me mad. Haven't played the game since release desu

>Not muh spearmanii

Lads, as Tyrion on Legendary am I right in thinking its best to for unifier for the PO and Diplo benefits? I guess the PO penalties from the Aenarion tree make it not viable as you already have to deal with like -8 straight off the bat?

Also the fuck is the curse of Aenarion lorewise?

yeah enjoy your not-fantasy china game where each general has 10 not-spells

What does happen when the AI wins the vortex race? Instant campaign end?

>playing as dawi in mortal empires
>invade lustria
>flamethrowers, helicopters, guns
>it ain't me starts playing

So they plan to move Mors to the Old world right? As I see it Queek doesn't really fit in at the Southlands with no Greenskins or Dwarves to fight.

You think they'll move him closer to or have him start at K8P? Would definitely spice up the Badlands Bowl and he'd be a better challenge for Belegar and Skarsnik than the Mutinous Gits.

Can you tear down the "Clan Mors Headquarters" unique building and place it anywhere else? Might be cool for a migration campaign to get the fuck away from Krog-Gar.

So they are going to add landmarks for the old races I hope ?

>Capture an Empire city as Bretonnia
>It magically changes into a castle overnight

It's better the way they did it in WH2 but it should convert to your faction's culture after fully upgrading the main settlement somewhat like in Attila

IT AINT DAWI
IT AINT DAWIIII
I AINT NO OATHBREAKER'S SON, NO

ME is gonna be so fucking dope.

Nah big battle if you win they are out of the race for good

he was the best for a while, but then he was tricked and thought his kids died
his wife actually died but his kids didn't
then he went and an hero'd himself into being a burning avatar of death and destruction, sacrificing himself to Khaine, cursing his bloodline and half of the asur race to be assholes (druchii)
tyrion manifests the curse as being an asshole
teclis manifests the curse as being extremely physically frail and weak

But all they did in WH2 was remove the feature completely. It's gay as fuck invading Ulthuan as Malekith and it doesn't even change appearance.

The virgin crossbow

THE CHAD ARBALEST

how do I get max benefits from Black Arks?
they seem to take a real fucking long time to become useful

What's the point of trying to outspeed the enemy then? What the hell? Is the battle at least very challenging?
Thank you.

Glad she's dead

Blood of Aenarion is overkill, Tyrion is already tank as fuck and murders any solo entity. Unifier makes your campaign a whole lotta easier, doesn't mean everyone will jump you.

The curse is that Aenarion, the first Phoenix King, grabbed the Widowmaker. Which is the sword of Khaine, god of murder, bloodshed, etc. So it sorta magicall cursed his bloodline. Now everyone related to him suffers from this in one way or another, Teclis became a cripple that survived on magic and potions before he got the moon staff (Gifted by the goddess of dreams and Fortune) so he could walk normally, Tyrion became a cunt and got a massive boner for the Widowmaker. Which he drew in the End Times and then sorta slaughters everyone.

Point is, curse is bad. But it was needed to fight of the daemon invasion in Aenarion's time

>That bolt thrower shot

I don't I've had this much fun with arty before.

It looks pretty cool imho since we seem to get a huge area in East Nehekhara and the old world stays the same. Also Lustria down to skrolk seems to be in.

FASTER

mods fucking when? Seeing basic ass lords and heroes tower over everything is jarring as hell

Don't forget that Malekith technically got cursed :^)

Ehh I have no idea you can challenge yourself and race it I guess I haven't gotten to the point where one is there before me but from what over read the battle is relative easy... The campaign mechanic is indeed a bit cheap

>game after warhammer trilogy is set in romance of the three kingdoms china and draws heavily upon the mythical and fantastical stories surrounding the period, with gods, magic, great heroes and all that

Would you be mad or glad?

Fuck China.

glad that it isn't more of arr rook same

Fuck china and fuck chinks

I believe in you little skinks!

C H I N A
S U C K S

Took a vacation on a tropical island for a bit.

i love skinks
post more skinks please

What do you listen to while playing Warhammer 2?
>inb4 the in-game music
There's no option to keep audio when window is not in focus, so no deal

I don't get the hype around the combined map but maybe that is because I've played 500 hours of the first game and beaten all faction on vh/legendary. I'm just done with them and don't ever feel like going back.
So the combined map is just going to blow up turn times like crazy and you can occupy shit (most likely not really thanks to uninhabitable climate) you've occupied before a dozen times.
Don't think they actually go through all the old settlements and add unique buildings to them either.

BLOOD WHEN

Combined map is perfect for head to head autism, the old world was way too small for that.

Hola!

Aside from also turning into a massive cunt, what was his curse? I assumed his entire dark elf thing came because he lost Snorri and then he just had his mom left who kept telling him to take the crown by force.