pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=65247194&page=23
r34.tsumino.com/a/12467?q=rule34lol
i.imgur.com/x3pmLM7_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hobo.

Victorious teaser today?

>Tfw no qt petite gf

xth for breast metaI waifu

I wouldn't call Jinx petite. She's all skin and bones.

better thread

The best girl. Flashiest and fairest of them all. May choirs angelical sing the epics of her sick outplays forevermore.

She has a small and attractive build

>tfw no captivating elementalist gf

I love this skin

>Surprise Party Riven
>Cheerleader Riven
Someday, lads.

>autofilled support
>pick leona
>entire team full of pussyfooting spastics
>adc is a mindless idiot who cant dodge skillshots to save his life
So this is what hell is like

i stopped being a support main cuz of this shit

i prefer top to avoid retardation now

Is Taric cancer?

>building squishy in 2017

I wish I was good at Lux so I could play her more often and use that skin.

xth for Syndra

only good tarics are who have a decent adc
which is rare

taric is so strong with his ulty and lane bully and sustain

>Split generals again

Can you guys save your waifu fagging until one thread is made?

I love Camille

I gave him first blood too, some people really just cant help themselves

> We need a new candidate for the teenage girl line of SG skins

>SG Janna will never sit on your lap and slowly guide your hands up her thighs until you find out she isn't wearing panties

I don't understand how new Kat works at all. Her old W is now a proc that happens when you touch the daggers she throws or something?

i love lulu

Ekko buffs when

>good at lux
lux takes no skills

Taric's lane is pretty weak, I don't know what you're talking about. His mana costs are too obscene too reliably sustain and gets fucked by any non-melee support.

Exactly. Catching a dagger also resets Shunpo. I don't think the AoE dagger spin thing still gives her movement speed OR damage reduction, however.

You need to hit Q which I can't do.

That skin inspired me to get good at Lux. The power of erections is mighty.

>Imagine playing a game where this guy is the most popular streamer

>barely being able to kill enemy adc as kata with 2 kills advantage

please dear god someone give me the chad and virgin meme with ori and vlad midlane I need it I am desperate :(

Lulu will be my gf

my bad then cuz i dont see him much

i just thought that was the case judging from his kit

i remember a taric twitch combo where they kept going for invisible twitch stuns which was cancer

we won still tho

I wanna bully her.

Go back to your containment zone, lulufag

>90% of last thread was waifu posting and neckbeards ERP what their champ is like in bed
>Now this thread

Already off to a great start I see.

He is decent if you use his ult right. I was able to smack the shit out of Karma and Trist. I do agree his mana issues are too damn high for what he does.

/lulu/ board when?

got this skin from chests but i don't play riven. help

im sick and tired of this brain dead fucking champion

please remove her from the game alongside twitch and yasuo

I went 10 2 on my first game as katarina and i thought i was gonna feed cuz i thought she was a mechanically hard champion or some shit like ekko or riven

you would be a lot happier if you got a waifu, why not try it out. take pic related for example, dont you wanna carry her in your bed and make sweet love to her as she silently whispers out your name when she finally reaches climax.

>lew lew thread deleted
my fucking sides

well you do now

I had one beat me top once. He rushed a tear and I didn't know what the fuck to do because he'd just smack my shit up and spam Q to win every trade. It was disgusting.

Is Zeronis /ourartist/?

AAAAAAAAAAH
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=65247194
THIRTY SIX PICS
AAAAAAAAAAAH
PD IS THE BEST ARTIST WE'VE EVER HAD
HAIL TO OUR ASIAN OVERLORDS

You can start playing Riven! It's actually feasible to learn her now that we have a decent training mode.

I wish you can trade skin shards
i wouldve gave you atleast 5 skins for that

Nothing wrong with saving something for a rainy day. You won't regret having it if you ever get the urge to try her. You'll literally always get more chests, so no point in burning it either unless you're just that eager to unlock a skin. Chests will reset in like 2 patches too.

Yeah I checked his deviantart and it's full of extremely problematic depictions of attractive women in lewd poses. Based.

Poppy cant be lewded shes wears a chasity belt

>Keep getting Kayle and Yi skins
>Don't even play them

I still have hardly anything for my main heroes I play.

kat's Q and W drop a dagger onto the ground.
when she picks up daggers, she does the old spin and resets her E cd.

Graves buffs when

>tfw just fapped
>check and see that pd posted his league lewd dump

fuck man

Delete this Janna is PURE

that jax is retarded for standing on the dagger cuz it deals the most damage

daddy af

I dunno why anyone bothers to learn that animation cancelling bullshit. I can't double cast, or fast Q or shy combo and I play Riven just fine.

>PD

Greetings lolg. Nothing like a near death experience to start the day huh? Anyway it's the user making the fighting game here. It is day 6 of the contest thing. Here's the link if you care
goo gl/forms/8vcH3dcrmazx1Byw1
Just put a period between the goo and gl. Hope you all are having a better day than I am.

>that hand

wait is pd a girl?

can you tell me what a shy combo is bls

also sure you can play her but you cant maximize her to her full potential

How do I view this without making an account

tfw i have a fiance that is living with me and hentai doesnt interest me anymore cuz im sexually satisfied

>no yandere leona gf
dang

The Shy combo is that thing where Riven jumps on a person, uses Q, W, R and Tiamat all within a second of each other and deletes a squishy in the span of her 0.75s stun.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-k2HX5ggfo

Does he pound your boypussy real good?

what happened to top lane

Poppy is the best champion to have as a female friend, though. Do you really want to risk losing that for a chance to bang her?

She is a lot more fun once you start canceling her stuff, it's kinda like playing a marksman before you really get used to their auto attack animation, except less extreme in how crippling it is.

Still, you can't really burst people down without canceling animations to some extent. That fairly unpredictable burst is 90% of the reason why Riven is viable at all. That and her chasing power.

shes a girl and im the guy yes very humorous of you to assume the other way around

Zeronis is based as fuck. every girl he draws is hot as fuck.

You have zero impact on the game and basically have to pick a tanky champion to act as a meatshield and CC bot for your adc.

needs more jinx but pretty gud

I love her more

>he thinks a virgin can give a woman an orgasm

delivering for that user who requested poppy giving Veeky Forums advice.
(its been 6 months i know)

also,thanks for the advice bandlebro

Janna isn't a slut, but she's a huge playful tease who particularly likes shy boys. You can't deny this.

>Lewding Soraka
This wasn't part of the deal!! Nor was lewding Syndra!!

You said you had a fiancé. That's a man.
The fiancée is a woman.

>that see-through rear
reminder this guy drew a topless vi too

The exact sequence is like ER1 (if you need to close a particularly huge gap / don't have the element of surprise) Flash W Auto Hydra R2 Q. It gives her a ton of burst potential on anyone who builds like a carry. And the range is decent.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=65247194&page=23

this made me laugh so hard

Play Malphite
Win games
BE A MAN

>Zeronis confirming that Elementalist Lux does in fact have an amazing ass

Welp, tried my best Leona climbing bro, I really did all I'm my power to try to climb, but it's impossible.
In silver, every game there's an idiot trying a new build, trying a new "anti meta" pick like jhin mid, and every game there's a complete retard that was probably boosted to where he is.

I just can't take it. Made it to Silver 2 and lost 6 games before the game decided to drop me to Silver 3. I can't get out, no matter what champion I master or what I do. Carrying 4/3 retards is just not possible when the other team has a 3 tanks, tanky champions with health% damage and a gajillion dashes. I can't carry with ADC being a fragil wet cardboard cutout, I can't carry with jungles because the other people are scaredy idiots that can't follow a gank, I can't carry as top when jungles are obsessed with ganking bot and their jungle has me on the ropes ganking me at the drop of a hat. I can't carry with mid because top and bot are always, ALWAYS losing lane and their ADCs or tops come for my ass whenever I try to push. I can't carry as support because lol support and my ADCs is always a retard hotshot that thinks he's hot shit with Vayne or Draven, probably won won a few games on normal and immediately came to ranked.

I just can't, I give up. I'm tired, I'm always angry, I no longer enjoy League of Legends. That's it.

should i go for lethality like exil the youtuber says or what

How do I play leblanc and not feed?

what's it going to be??

I thought SG Poppy wasn't that great until I bought it
>that wink

or tryndamere
riven
fiora
chogath
talon
yasuo
the list goes on

based fagposter

Limit yourself to 3 games a day and you'll feel a lot better win or lose.

A gemstone.

>not watching a skin spotlight
?

The madman.
r34.tsumino.com/a/12467?q=rule34lol
i.imgur.com/x3pmLM7_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

I love Lissandra!
Ama!

Buff Caitlyn