Previous thread: >New! [FWA FGO Panel Pastebin]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>100 Day Anniversary
Date:October 3rd, 7:00 UTC - October 10th 3:59 UTC
10 4* EXP card
10000000 QP
2 Summon Tickets
2 Golden Apples
1 3* ATK Fou Card
1* HP Fou Card

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
Rate-up Servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
Rate-up CE:
5* Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* Code Cast
3* Anchors Aweigh

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily.php#nav
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New Dailies in 7 hours, are you excited fellas?

>"~~!!!"

this is now a superior liz thread

Depends, which are we getting first? Cause I need some Saber pieces

>20 memes early

It starts with Lancers, then Berserkers tomorrow. Saber skill materials is on Sunday.

What do I do with my Vlad? I already got my Kintoki and Herc at level 70. I wasnt expecting another Berserker from single.

That bullshit last Heracles.
>Attack
>Minds Eye Evasion
>Attack
>Minds Eye Evasion
>Attack
>Minds Eye Evasion
>Attack
>Minds Eye Evasion
It's a good thing I had Cu on my backrow or I would have wiped.

Roll for Tamamo

>Medea
>RURU BREKAH
Done

Feels good man.
30 days of farming for 11 berserker monuments, but finally maxed out Kintoki.

get cute fox for art memes!

>using the witch of cockcheese

That was my plan but he got a big crit killed her the first turn.

ill take that UMU thank you very much

We're not getting the Warhorse, right?

>lancers then berserkers
Just what I need.

>he didn't have Memories of the Lunar Sea equipped

>If Euryale touches the arc the world will be destroyed because she's a goddess and has divinity
>Heracles touches the box and he has divinity but nothing happens
What's up with this shit writing?

Now get a Black Grail for big damage

POST AND RATE SUPPORTS

Also I wish I was a whale and had money to get Gil, Drake, NP2 for Orion and burn quartz for ascension material farming

Having Divinity doesn't mean you are a full-fledged god.

you first

Heracles is a god though.

Whelp, used all my quartz, didn't get anything useful but Victor of the Moon. Please tell me its a good CE, I assume on servants later on that can better take advantage of the crit, like Jeanne Alter.

What servants have a good bond CE?

Would anyone happen to remember or have this two-page spread from a magazine, I forget if it was Famitsu or Type-Moon, of a tease for some upcoming Fate project? There was a servant lineup with multiple Saberfaces for different Masters and the background was a fiery red I believe. I can't remember anything beyond that but it's bugging me to death.

When they said ark my first thought was they were referring to the boat since we were in fucking water world

Will we be able to farm horseshoes with the new dailies?

Homobabies and bicorn was added later
Be happy we get plumes and seeds

Not in the form he was summoned.

Fuck

It finally happened! And to me! Instead of someone else! Me!

I'm completely out of resources. There's a cool event with servants I'm gonna want coming soon, isn't there?

Same tbqh, I even thought it was Noah instead of David that's with the ark.

>No homobabbies or gears until London
Dammit
Yes

When is the retarded redditor meme localization team for this game going to be fired and replaced with someone competent?

No, go back to farming Caldera Island

He never really made any sense as a servant going back to fsn unless rather than true divinity they gave him extra lives in the nasuverse, though that's kind of nonsensical in a different way

Congrats user

Damn, congrats.

Tamamo, Okita, Poopchute and Jack all probably coming this year

THAR SHE BLOWS

Soon™

>"Mikon!"

Alright I just started playing about playing a while ago and I hit 85 quartz can I still make it to jeanne alter or do I have to whale

May be its I am really bad and have to git gud but I don't think this game is nearly as easy as everyone says it is.

The recommended lv can say 50, you enter there with a party of a lv70 plus an 80 support and suddenly you are in front of 2 servants with 250000 hp and you have to take them down before they charge thier NP because if you doesn't all your party is wiped out in a single shot. and that if you don't die before just by getting 2 crits in the same turn.

Forneous I had to use the 3 command seals with a lv70 party and David in the Cat interlude raped my ass, he has a lot of chimeras with 70000 hp and shots a 1 shot kill each 3 turns someone dies yes or yes.

And we are in the "easy" part?, I don't want to fucking imagine how the next areas are, not to menthion Camelot or Agartha.

Kill yourself Gudako.

Stop using the wikia, they're using the new dailes got updated to include newer materials for servants we don't even have yet

Be glad Cirno is lazy and didn't update
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily.php#nav

>Two 4* and two 5* Servants

Never.
Best you can hope is that they hire non meme translators.

You'd still get Altria, my dude.

>10 4* EXP card
>10000000 QP
>2 Summon Tickets
>2 Golden Apples
>1 3* ATK Fou Card
>1* HP Fou Card

I'll take it but this isn't much. I'd rather prefer 10 quarz and two tickets

Desire sensor was onto me.

Okita is cute!

luckshitters not even once

Okita is too dumb to wear regular legwear!

Whats that banner your waiting for lads?

I really wish that I had Lesbian Pirates or Titty Pirate instead of Ushi. Also can't wait for Scat, then I can finally replace Cu once I attempt to get her along with 2030.
Hey man be nice to them, they're literally a team of 4 people.

Why does Herc have 12 lives if his NP is "Nine Lives"?

I don't understand this banner. Why are there so many 5* in the background? Are they all on rate-up too?
Doesn't that make the chances of getting Nero Bride basically 0 ?

YOUR ACCOUNT IS MINE

Bond line 1 should be gained at bond level 6
Bond line 2 should be gained at bond level 7
Bond line 3 should be gained at bond level 8
Bond line 4 should be gained at bond level 9
Bond line 5 should be gained at bond level 10

Discuss.

Just use a Jeanne support and have her np ready to cockblock enemy np's that would wipe you out. So far the hardest one I've dealt with was probably stheno's second interlude with the 6 Medusa fight, but even that only caused me to use 1 command seal. Then again having waver and gil probably helps a shit ton

>Punishment

Pretty sure it's on a rotating schedule like the Kintoki one was.

I have Titty Pirate on an alt account and I'm unironically happier with level 70 Ushi on my main account. She's cute and single target damage is really helpful.

Nine lives is an attack

Okita, but I'm definitely whaling on the valentines one.

I seriously hope you faggots saved up at least 200 quartz for the fragments of 2030 next month or else expect losing 95% of your friends when they see your waver without one.

You just need to use very specific servants with high skill levels, then it's easy.

It gets 1 ten roll, mostly for Medea Lily though

Hey, it's grailed Kiyohimefag. Why is her clear so good anyway, does far more than Jets. Probably because NP5.

what does this face represent

Joke's on you, I don't have a Waver.

I like Ushi too but I prefer Drake overall after using a Level 80 friend's. She's really fucking good all around and has 3 skills, plus she has pretty decent HP and ATK by level 80 to, both going beyond 10k. Not to mention she's more useful for Doors than Ushi tbqh, I don't regret my Ushi but I just want more Riders y'know.

Just change the bond lines to be gained every other level.
1-> 2
2-> 4
3-> 6
4-> 8
5-> 10

I have lesbian pirates but I prefer using sushi-chan.

She has good taste!

What are you trying to grab? Your own foolishness?

What is the name of the craft essence with Rin with a slutty skirt?

Drake Thread

Good, I don't have Waver, so I don't have to whale for some shit CEs.

It's also the name of his bow.

>implying I have Waver to begin with

Which Arts servant is best complimented by this CE?
I just got it last night.

Fuck off.

Code Cast

Then its not "easy" I mean if you need to have a pool of servants and all of them ascended and with skills leveled, you can't really consider it "easy" at all, since to reach that you need lots and lots and lots and lots of grinding plus good luck at rolls

Street Choco Maid

I got seven 5* servants and three Kaleidos. Two of the 5* were Jannus that I don't even use. Does this make me luckshitter? I spent like 30€ two months ago, but I didn't get anything with paid quartz.

Single target Arts NP damage dealer on Arts teams. So someone like Rad Vlad.

Okay.

One enemy with 250k hp, Medea only has like 125k
>Not bringing a high level Rider to solo it

Smile protected/10
They need to give Gudaguda so I can do the same.

hello /fgoalter/ i have problem

i am playing the game and having fun. i best okeanos and have very strong team with many saberfaces. however i look up jpn servants and find shuten douji demon. whenever she speaks i am in pain from arousal and need to mastutrbate immediately. I find voice clip on youtube and set to loop and mastutbate until chafing

what do i do? she is not out for a long time in america but i do not speak moon

Ascend Gil already. Also roll for Drake.

No, I meant the one it appears on that banner...I guess is confused since most Rin skirts are slutty to begin with